Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - The Tipton Hotel

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 19 - The Tipton Hotel

Chapter 19 - The Tipton Hotel






A/N: I cant believe how random and silly this story is so far. lol I mean, Hiei getting raped next to a pee puddle? O_o Its down right odd, but hey, its only just begun. Muahahahahahaha! Now I introduce, err, crossover, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, which I do not own any part of. Just a little disclaimer notice there. On with the story!






----





The Tipton Hotel






----





(Okashi and the tour group arrived at the Tipton Hotel, where they walked in and were amazed by the size and fancy appearance of the lobby. Mr. Moseby was the first to greet them.)





Moseby: Ah, welcome to the Tipton miss Okashi. I hope you will enjoy your stay.





Okashi: Im sure I will. This place is very nice!





Moseby: Why thank you. Our hotel employees do their best to keep this hotel neat and clean.





(Zack and Cody were playing football in the lobby, one of the activities that Moseby prohibited, and they knocked over a vase of flowers. The vase shattered and soil went everywhere. Inuyasha looked down at the football and picked it up, looking at it curiously. Moseby was disappointed at the twins for their carelessness.)





Zack/Cody: (Pointing to one another) He did it!





Moseby: I dont care who did it. No football in the lobby!





Zack: How about baseball in the lobby?





(Carrie, the mother of the troublemakers, walked over to them.)





Carrie: Boys, you know what not to do in the lobby, yet you still disobey Mr. Moseby anyway. No TV for a week.





Cody: Aww. Mom&





Zack: It was Codys fault. He cant catch.





Cody: Thats because you cant aim.





Carrie: All right you two. Thats enough. Upstairs. Now.





(The twins sighed and entered the elevator, where London Tipton, the daughter of the hotel manager, exited the elevator. She was dressed in her fancy, rich clothing and she was obviously preparing to go shopping yet again. She approached the candy counter, where Mattie worked.)





London: So, candy counter girl, got anything new today for mwa?





Mattie: Yes. I have advice: Use other words besides mwa.





London: I was asking you about the food Mattie. Sometimes you can be so dense.





(Karasu ran over excitedly upon hearing the word food.)





Karasu: Wheres food!





Mattie: Whoa! Calm down there. How much sugar have you had?





Karasu: Counting the sugar from Hiei earlier& Not much.





(Hiei walked up to the counter next to Karasu.)





Hiei: She means sugar as in the sweetening in candy.





Karasu: I knew that& yeah& Well in that case, Ive had a lot more than not much. Hiei, can you get me some candy? Please?





Hiei: (Sighs) What kind&? Wait. Youre rich. Why do you need me to buy it for you?





(London heard this and had to intervene.)





London: Wait& Youre rich too? Which hotel does your daddy own?





Karasu: Theres no telling how many he owns now.





London: Really! Wow! Im rich too! You want too see my suite?





Karasu: Sure! How many sweets you got?





London: Just one. Why? Do you have more than one?





Karasu: Soon I will. Hey candy counter girl! Gimme some candy!





Mattie: Not with that attitude.





(Karasu handed her a big wad of money and Mattie opened her eyes wide.)





Mattie: I take that back. Be as bossy as you want. Here. Take as many as you want.





Karasu: Goodie!





(Karasu jumped over the counter and grabbed all sorts of chocolates and sweets. Okashi was talking to Moseby about getting a suite. She handed Moseby a large sum of money and he was surprised.)





Moseby: Yes. This will definitely get you an imperial suite. Thank you very much for your stay!





Okashi: That sounds wonderful!





(Thank you Karasu, Okashi thought to herself. Karasu joyfully ran over to Okashi with many bags of chocolates.)





Karasu: Youre welcome.





(This creeped Okashi out as she watched Karasu walk off with London.)





London: You want to go talk about our money while accessorizing?





Karasu: If by accessorizing you mean eat my chocolate, then yes.





(Oh boy. Now we have two stupid rich girls. Okashi stood there confused thinking, How did Karasu know I was thinking that? Can she hear my thoughts?)





Hiei: Yes she can, and so can I.





Okashi: Whoa! No way! You people are creepy!





Moseby: Excuse me?





Okashi: Oh, nothing.





Moseby: All right then. Esteban! Front and center!





(Esteban, the hotels bellhop, came up to Moseby and saluted like a soldier would to his commander.)





Moseby: Take these people to suite 209.





Esteban: Suite 209! The largest one in the Tipton?





Moseby: Thats right. See to it that they get proper room service as well.





Esteban: Right away sir. This way peoples.





(Okashi, Kagome, Hiei, Inuyasha, and the rest of the tour groupsure is a lot of people! followed Esteban to their suite, where there was plenty of room for all of them. They were amazed at the size of the room and how many rooms were within it.)





Esteban: Do not hesitate to ring if you need anything.





Hiei: Youre forced to say that against your will, arent you?





Esteban: Unfortunately& but I cannot show any signs of slacking off. No. I am a strong, loyal worker& yeah& So what shall I get you peoples for room service?





Inuyasha: How about some ramen and dried potatoes?





Esteban: Dried potatoes?





Kagome: He means chips.





Esteban: Ah, I see. (To Inuyasha) Shall I take your hat sir?





Kagome: No!





(Kagomes sudden answer for Inuyasha startled the bellhop.)





Kagome: I mean& He likes his hat. He has had it ever since he was a little kid. His mother bought it for him.





Inuyasha: Huh?





Esteban: Ah I see. Well then, you shall keep your precious treasure upon your head sir.





(Inuyasha just gave him a strange look as he exited the suite. Okashi walked up to Kagome and quietly asked:)





Okashi: Why did you lie again Kagome?





Kagome: We cant let them know what he really is.





(Okashis mother listened in curiously.)





Mother: What is he?





Kagome: Hes a& little paranoid without his hat.





Okashi: Yeah. He& doesnt like to go without it.





(Okashi then had a kind of worried look upon her face as she thought, Oh no. Now Im lying to my mother. Ill have to keep the secrets too& which means Ill have to lie as well.)





Mother: It must be very precious to him.





Kagome: Yeah.





(Inuyasha was ignoring them while relaxing on a king size bed. He was all spread out and cozy. Keera and Sakura were plotting as they jumped up on Inuyashas bed, bouncing around to annoy him.)





Inuyasha: Hey&! This is kinda fun&





(Inuyasha did not scorn them for disturbing him, but rather he joined them in their childs play activities.)





Kagome: Guys! We shouldnt jump around on the beds.





Sakura: Why? (Falls off the bed) Ow! My leg!





Kagome: Well thats one reason why.





(Keera booty-bounced off of the side of the bed and ran out into the hall.)





Keera: I want to find those adorable twin boys!





(Sakura jumped up and ran with her.)





Sakura: Me too!





(Inuyasha continued to jump around until he smelled the smell of something delightful&)





Inuyasha: I smell& ramen&





(Esteban came in with the ramen and chips that he asked for, and Inuyasha jumped off the bed in a hurry, nearly stumbling down. He attacked the ramen with excitement and Esteban slowly backed away. Kagome acquired a sweat drop. Meanwhile with Karasu and London&)





Karasu: These shoes are so weird.





London: Well what kinds of shoes do you prefer?





Karasu: None.





London: Ive never heard of that brand before. Hey, whats your horoscope?





Karasu: What did you call me?





London: Your horoscope. Are you Pisces, Virgo, or what?





Karasu: Im a dragon.





London: Oh& Which one is that again?





(While London flipped through the pages of the magazine in confusion, her dog Evanna ran up to Karasu and started barking at her all high-pitched. Karasu looked at the dog and returned the same sound to it, which Inuyasha could hear from their suite. He was about to casually eat a chip when he suddenly crumbled the bag and yelled, YIPE! He dropped the bag and covered his ears that were under the hat. Okashis mother looked at him very confused.)





Mother: Hes a little skitzo about that hat. He doesnt want it to fall off.





(Zack and Cody were playing outside with Max and Tapeworm. Max was the girl and Tapeworm was the name of the strange boy.)





Tapeworm: Hey Max! Show them that dance you learned.





Max: Oh yeah. Ive been taking dance lessons and I learned a neater one! Watch this!





(While she was dancing, Keera and Sakura found them and observed this.)





Keera: The ElectraThunder. I know that one as well.





Max: Really? You like to dance too? Cool! The names Max.





(Max shook Keeras hand.)





Keera: Mines Keera& Say, what do you say about a dance off?





Max: Sounds like fun! Youre on.





(Cody and Zack were watching the dance off in amazement to find them evenly matched in skill. Sakura went up to the twins and smiled, fiddling with her hair.)





Sakura: Hello boys.





(They stared at her as if they were about to drool.)





Cody/Zack: Hi&





(She still kept her charm while asking:)





Sakura: Did you know you two look just alike?





(They looked at each other with a raised eyebrow at her statement.)





Cody: Uhh& yes. We are aware of that.





(Sakura then became serious and a bit confused.)





Sakura: Really? How did it happen?





Zack: Youre kidding.





Sakura: No, Im Sakura.





(Cody pulled Zack aside and whispered to him.)





Cody: Shes kind of loopy.





Zack: I dont care. Shes cute.





Cody: Whatever, lover boy. You can have her. I want the dance diva.





(He was referring to Keera, who was giving Max a difficult competition. Max was beginning to lose her breath, but Keera managed a front handspring without even breaking a sweat.)





Max: Whoa dawg& You got some mad skills.





Cody: Yeah you do. Would you agree to a cappuccino? Its on me.





Keera: Sure!





(Zack thought, Hes starting to act like me.)





Sakura: Hey person that looks like that other person&!





Zack: Im Zack.





Sakura: Right. Hey Zack, you want to go bed-bounce with me? Its fun, especially if you have someone to do it with.





(Sakura was just talking about jumping on the bed like a trampoline, but Zack took this the wrong way as his eyes opened wide.)





Zack: (Sweat drop) Uhh& Thats moving a little too fast.





Sakura: Nah. The least youll do is fall off with me on it. I cant help if Im hyper. Come on! Lets go have some fun!





(As she grabbed his arm and ran with him, he nervously thought, Oh no. Help me. This ones dangerous. Im too young. Shes too young. I want my mommy!)





Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on August 9, 2006, 7:01:19 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outI KNEW something was very femular about the Tipton Hotel. I want my crazy Spanish dude! What's his name again? Esteban? Is that him. I love me in this paret! LOL! But I want Hiei!

mandy94t on August 5, 2006, 3:45:22 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94tlol.wait...I don't know these people....GET AWAY!!!*throws stick and runs like lunatic*great job on the chapter

VahnTheWhiteDragon on August 5, 2006, 2:35:34 PM

VahnTheWhiteDragon on
VahnTheWhiteDragonhahah nice chapter keep up the great work ^_^