Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Kagome's Surprise

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 20 - Kagome's Surprise

Chapter 20 - Kagome's Surprise






Kagomes surprise






----





(She was tossing and turning; sweat rolling down her cheeks. Distress was apparent by her facial features. Her hands formed tight fists as she gripped the covers, fighting a mental dream battle. Okashi clenched her teeth, trying to fight the nightmare, but she could not awaken herself from this troublesome vision. She was finally aroused from it when Kagome lightly shoved her shoulders.)





Kagome: Okashi& Okashi. Wake up.





(Okashi opened her eyes and seemed to be in relief.)





Okashi: Thanks for getting me out of that.





Kagome: You had the dream again?





Okashi: Yeah. Its always progressing; going farther and farther.





Kagome: Im sorry.





(Okashi gave a sigh of agreement along with her troubled smile.)





Kagome: How come you fell asleep now anyway? Its four in the evening. Its not even nighttime yet.





Okashi: I dont know. I just wanted to rest my eyes since I felt tired from the trip.





(They were interrupted by Sakura, who was trying to bring Zack into the suite to bed-bounce. He resisted her and was unaware that she did not mean anything perverted or sexual. She was merely being childish and free-spirited, wanting to remain young and& Oh lets face it. What Im trying to say is that she just wants him to jump on the bed with her like a trampoline.)





Sakura: Come on look-alike!





Zack: My names Zack, and I dont want to! You cant make me! Let go!





Sakura: Oh come on! Just for a little bit?





Zack: No! Im too young!





Sakura: My mom let me do it when I was three.





Zack: Youre twisted! Let me go!





(Inuyasha looked at them oddly as Zack slipped from her grip and ran off. Sakura chased after him.)





Sakura: Wait! I just want to play! Im not that dangerous&





(Okashi and Kagome left their suite to walk around and explore the lobby. Okashis stomach growled and she held it while looking down.)





Okashi: I think Im hungry.





Kagome: (Giggles) Probably.





Okashi: I think Ill go get some candy over there.





Kagome: Okay. Well while you go there, Im going to find a bathroom.





Okashi: Okay.





(Kagome walked off and Okashi went to the candy counter.)





Mattie: Hello. Can I get you anything?





Okashi: Yeah. That Butterfinger looks pretty good.





Mattie: Cool. I like those too.





(As Mattie handed Okashi her snack, they looked aside to see London and Karasu come in the lobby with all sorts of shopping bags.)





London: Now that was shopping.





Karasu: Are you kidding? I had to teach you how to shop.





London: Weapons arent really my thing. Shoes are more my category.





Karasu: Ive never been in a long car like that before.





London: But youre rich. I thought you have been in one before.





Karasu: Nope. Just a tour bus. I really wanna drive one of those things.





London: I have a sports car that daddy bought for me. Yay mwa! (Claps)





Karasu: I want to drive it!





London: Do you have a license?





Karasu: Nope.





London: Okay! Lets go!





Karasu: Yay maw! (Punches a wall)





(Karasu was trying to imitate London, but instead she mixed up the word and punched a hole in the hotel wall instead of clapping. I guess she wanted to import her own violent style. Okashi and Mattie looked at one another with disappointment.)





Mattie/Okashi: You have to put up with that every day?





Mattie: Looks like we have something in common.





Okashi: Yeah. Were both stuck with an idiot.





(They both sighed and Mr. Moseby came into the lobby.)





Moseby: Having good business lately Mattie?





Mattie: Actually yes. Having another London around to make us sold out every two minutes is pretty good.





Moseby: Well Im glad to see that (Sees the hole in the wall) THERES A HOLE IN THE WALL!





(Okashi and Mattie looked at each other like uh-oh, and Moseby panicked. His hands moved and jerked frantically as he gaped at the large gap.)





Moseby: & Estebaaaaaaaaaan!





(Arwin was working on one of his usual experiments. Zack and Cody once found an alternate dimension through the phone booth that he was fixing, so now he was trying to make it even more advanced by permitting time travel. How satirical. He doesnt know that Karasu has a time-travel watch. He was attaching two wires while talking to himself about his crush.)





Arwin: Oh Carrie. One day youll see my brilliance. One day youll recognize me. Ill be a genius, and youll be married to the genius.





----





(He began to daydream about their marriage. In this daydream bubble was a scene of Arwins mechanical robot opening the front door to their mansion. The robot machine then picked up Carrie and carried her into the house. Arwin was waiting outside while smiling, and as the flashback ended, he had that same smile.)





----





Arwin: Ahh yes. That would be the life. That would be the&





(The big black spider crawling on his machine frightened him and ended the repeating of his sentence.)





Arwin: SPIDER!





(He squealed in his girlish shout as he smacked it with his hammer and it fell into the floor. This scared him more as he shouted and ran out of his work place. Meanwhile, Kagome was looking for the restroom and came across this room of Arwins. She knocked on the door, but got no answer.)





Kagome: Is this the bathroom?





(She opened the door to find all his experiments and tools.)





Kagome: Nope. This isnt the bathroom.





(When she looked around the tiny room, she then spotted the phone booth that he was working on.)





Kagome: Hmm& I should check in on mom& let her know Im okay. I could just use this phone.





(She stepped into it and shut the doors. It didnt look like your ordinary phone booth. It had so many different wires and buttons where Arwin was still working on it. She picked up the phone and looked over it for a minute. Moistening her lips, she pressed 2-0- but then she stopped.)





Kagome: No wait. Thats not the area code. Now what is it? I cant remember&





(She accidentally pressed a button with her elbow and strange lights surrounded her. Soon, she began to travel through some unknown atmosphere until she ended up inside another phone booth in the middle of a town. This phone booth that she was transported into was closed off by police tapings. A girl that was nearby, not too far from Kagomes age, walked over and helped her open the door of the partially jammed phone booth.)





Kagome: Thank you so much. I was&





(She looked up at the girls face and fell silent.)





Kagome: ... trapped.





(The girl and Kagome stared at each other for a moment in surprise.)





Girl: How did you end up in there? That phone booth has been closed off for years.





Kagome: I dont know, but& you look so familiar.





Girl: I could say the same about you. Its like Ive seen you somewhere before.





(Kagome looked around the town. It seemed so much different from where she was.)





Kagome: Uhh& I dont think Im in the Tipton anymore.





Girl: The Tipton? Girl, that place has been gone for nearly twenty years.





Kagome: What?





Girl: Yeah. It was all because of this phone booth. People would go into it and would never be seen again. Some people say it took them somewhere else.





Kagome: That must be what happened to me& but, what happened to the Tipton?





Girl: The one known as Arwin was always experimenting, but one day one of his experiments failed and exploded on him. The hotel was blown to pieces and so many people were killed. The only thing left standing was this phone booth. It seemed to hold some kind of strange power.





Kagome: Wait a minute& Did you say that the Tipton has been gone for nearly twenty years? When did all this happen? In what year?





Girl: 2006.





Kagome: That means& No way!





Girl: What way?





Kagome: What year is this?





Girl: 2026&





Kagome: That means I ended up 20 years into the future!





(In the meantime, Karasu was observing Londons car. Sitting in the drivers seat, she looked in the mirror and saw her own reflection.)





Karasu: Whos that little cutie?





London: Aww, thank you Karasu. I try.





(London thought that she meant her, but Karasu just looked strangely at her and turned to look at the steering wheel. Placing her hands on it, she pretended to be driving.)





Karasu: So, how do you make this thing go?





London: Oh. You put the key in here and turn it. Then you use the prindle.





(London was referring to the gearshift that read P-R-N-D-L. Karasu turned the key and the car started up.)





Karasu: Yay prindle!





(She pulled on it, and luckily she put it on the right one: The D for drive. She then looked down at the pedals and put one foot on each of them.)





Karasu: Nothings happening.





London: Thats because you only use one of them to go.





Karasu: Oh. The other one must stop it.





(She got lucky again and took her foot off of the right one. The gas was full powered and they flew forward with great speed and power. They both screamed with excitement as they entered the busy street. Meanwhile, Kagome was still in confusion twenty years into the future.)





Kagome: I cant believe this& Well actually I can. With all the things Ive seen, I dont know why I wouldnt believe this.





Girl: You know what? Now I know why you look familiar. You look a lot like my mother. Whats your name anyway?





Kagome: Kagome& Kagome Higurashi.





(The girl was in a big shock to hear this.)





Girl: & Oh my god& Mom?





Kagome: Huh? You mean& Im your mom?





Girl: Whoa! You looked like this? You were actually pretty& and sane!





Kagome: What do you mean sane?





Girl: Come with me.





(Kagome followed the girl to her home, where they looked in through the window. Inside the home, Kagome saw a woman sitting on the couch eating wildly at a bag of chips. She looked partly gothic and her hair was slightly wavy and frizzy.)





Kagome: Is that& me?





(The girl shook her head yes and looked back inside. They watched as a man that looked like Koga walked into the room and started arguing with her. She stood up to him face-to-face and started yelling back. Thats when he hit her. He punched her in the face and knocked her back into a wooden bookshelf. The girl looked away sadly to find that Kagome had already walked away.)





Girl: Mom& I mean, Kagome&





Kagome: That was Koga& Why? Why did I turn out this way& and why did I marry Koga?





Girl: You married him because Inuyasha went with Kikyo.





(Kagomes eyes opened wide at this statement.)





Girl: You got jealous because he never loved only you. He always had feelings for Kikyo. Your souls were split and she got the good half, so he went with her. You got jealous and brought Koga here by the means of a shard from the Sacred Jewel. Then you married him, and you both realized that you didnt love each other, especially since you had the rude half of the soul. You fight with him constantly and he abuses you&





Kagome: This cant be& No. This is not going to happen to me. I cannot marry Koga and have& you.





(She looked at her future daughter and became quiet again. She walked closer to her while looking into her bright brown eyes, just like her own.)





Kagome: I cant believe it. You look so much like me. Your hair& its so long. Youre beautiful& What did I name you?





Girl: Blanca& You named me Blanca.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 10, 2006, 7:56:22 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94twait a minute here....Blanca is Inuyasha lover 12's OC right??right??
just kiddin'.great job!!!I woulda commented yesterday but it wouldn't let me...