Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - An Alternate Reality

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 21 - An Alternate Reality

Chapter 21 - An Alternate Reality






An Alternate reality






----





(Kagome had found her future daughter whom she named Blanca. Blanca Higurashi. She was shocked at this discovery. Twenty years into the future, she would be married to Koga and have a daughter named Blanca. She looked at her daughter and gently touched her cheek.)





Kagome: This is really happening isnt it?





(Blanca was confused and she removed Kagomes hand from her cheek.)





Blanca: Yes& I suppose. Perhaps Im the one whos dreaming.





Kagome: I still cant believe Inuyasha went with Kikyo though.





Blanca: Oh me either. I cant stand that dog& or you& the you that you are now as my mother I mean. I like the you that you are standing right in front of me. I wish Inuyasha wasnt with Kikyo. I wish he were with me.





(Blanca had the daydreamers smile as she thought about Inuyasha. Must be a trait from me, Kagome thought, seeing a part of herself in her daughter. She saw Mikita and Karasu walking by together holding hands and thought, Thats Mikita, and thats Karasu in twenty years. They look the same as they always have. Maybe they dont age.)





Blanca: Oh thats Mikita and Karasu. They dont age. Theyve always looked the same. They want to live together eternally.





(I was right. Aww, thats so sweet, Kagome thought to herself, They are such close sisters. Theyre holding hands, and now theyre hugging. Theyre so affectionate. She couldnt believe her eyes when she saw them kiss however. Almost too affectionate! Whats going on here? Kagome was in deep confusion now as she walked over to them.)





Kagome: Mikita! Karasu! Whats going on? Did you two just& kiss?





Mikita: Maybe& Who are you?





Kagome: But& youre sisters!





Karasu: We are not related at all. You are one odd girl.





Kagome: Youre not? Then what are you? Whats going on!





Mikita: Come on Kari honey. Lets get out of here. This ones starting to scare me.





Karasu: Yes. I need to work on my algebra studies and astronomy, not to mention my anatomy research.





Mikita: Will I be included in your anatomy research?





(Mikita licked her lips and leaned toward Karasu, who smiled a sly smile.)





Karasu: Maybe so&





(As they walked away together, Kagome was disgusted and grossed out, but most of all she was even more confused. Eww& thats disgusting! Thats incest! But wait& they said theyre not related. I dont get it. Theyre supposed to be sisters. I thought Karasu was with Hiei.)





Kagome: Blanca& whats happening? What about Hiei Jaganshi? Do you know him?





Blanca: Yeah. Hes with Kurama.





Kagome: But Kuramas a guy! That would mean&





Blanca: Yes, they are gay. So are Mikita and Karasu.





Kagome: Thats gross!





Blanca: Dont people do that in your time?





Kagome: Yeah, some people do, but this is people I know here! I mean, Karasu and Mikita& Hiei and Kurama& Thats yaoi and yuri! Dont you find that weird?





Blanca: Of course I do. Im not like that. I want Inuyasha to be my boyfriend& my husband. He doesnt age either, like Kikyo. They get to live frackin happily ever after.





(I cant let that happen& I wont let that happen, Kagome thought. As she looked aside, she saw Tsuyoku walking out of a house.)





Kagome: Tsuyoku!





(She tried to find something to hit him with, and she found a crowbar lying near her by the curb.)





Kagome: Youre still alive? Im taking you down now!





(Tsuyoku just looked at her strangely while holding a tray with some kind of drink upon it. He did hot appear a threat as he answered her like a gentleman.)





Tsuyoku: Would it give your life fulfillment if I were dead?





(Blanca stepped in the way as if to defend him.)





Blanca: What are you doing? Why are you trying to kill the nicest guy in the neighborhood?





(Kagome lowered the crowbar and stared at them oddly.)





Kagome: The what?





Tsuyoku: I was just bringing out some tea. Would you like some young lady?





Kagome: Uhh& no thanks.





(She looked at him, studying his actions as if to see if this was a trick, but he posed no threat as he sat his tea down on the outdoor table near his home and sat down. Kagome spoke in a low voice to Blanca.)





Kagome: Hes not evil?





Blanca: No way. He doesnt even have a hint of evil in him. Hes a very nice guy.





Kagome: Okay. Now Im very confused.





(She then saw a man that looked similar to Naraku walk out of the house to sit with Tsuyoku.)





Kagome: Naraku? Is he&?





Blanca: Whos Naraku? Thats Tsuyokus brother, Tengoku.





Kagome: His name means heaven instead of hell? But&





(Kagome was baffled beyond her own comprehension now. Naraku and Tsuyoku being kind gentlemen? I dont get it. This cant be right. Theyre supposed to be evil, not nice. Karasus supposed to be with Hiei, not Mikita. Shes straight& Shes also not that smart. Mikita isnt that nice& or alive&Wait a second. Things are twisted around here. Blanca said that Kikyo got the nice half of the soul, but really I did. Its as if it switched around, or its what could have happened& Maybe& Blanca cut off Kagomes thoughts.)





Blanca: Kagome? What are you thinking so hard about?





Kagome: This place& Its not only twenty years into the future. Its also an alternate reality& another dimension.





Blanca: Another dimension?





Kagome: Yeah. It has to be. In my dimension, Karasu is dumber and with Hiei, Mikita isnt even there, Tsuyoku and Naraku are evil, and& Inuyasha is not with Kikyo.





Blanca: He isnt?





Kagome: No. Kikyos dead. Naraku killed her.





Blanca: Yes!





Kagome: That means that I dont have to marry Koga! Im not going to be like that! I wont live this miserable life and& and you wont exist.





(Kagome realized that since she wouldnt be with Koga, she wouldnt give birth to Blanca. Kagome didnt know what to say to her since she felt dire. She finally just turned and walked toward the phone booth.)





Kagome: I have to& find a way back& goodbye.





(Blanca silently watched her mother walk over to the phone booth. She felt so lost; so non-existent. Kagome closed the doors to the booth, staring down at the floor. She felt as if she were leaving a part of her behind. She made herself escape this thought as she observed the buttons.)





Kagome: Maybe if I push this minus button and 2-0- Ill be able to go back and into my own dimension.





(She tested her idea and luckily it worked. She ended up zapping back to the Tipton hotel and scaring the wits out of Arwin.)





Arwin: Spiders! & Oh& Who are you?





Kagome: I was just& looking for a phone.





Arwin: Oh. Well this isnt really a phone.





Kagome: I kinda figured that out.





Arwin: You didnt happen to& hear what I was previously saying, did you?





Kagome: No I didnt.





Arwin: Good& Its better that way.





(Kagome just stared at the paranoid man while walking away slowly. By the way, what happened with our odd little rich girls on the road anyway? Surprisingly, Karasu pulled into the parking place where London had her car very quickly, yet she did not crash into anything. Karasu and London looked all happy and giggly as they stepped out of the car. Moseby saw them pull into the parking area and ran over to them.)





Moseby: London! Whats going on? Were you just out driving with no parental supervision!





London: No& She was driving.





Moseby: Well is she parental supervision?





London: No.





Moseby: Exactly! You could have wrecked and gotten hurt and your father would have killed me!





Karasu: Eh, we werent hurt, but everyone else around us was.





Moseby: What!





(Okashi was watching the news and saw how much destruction had been caused to the town. This surprised her and al the people watching.)





Okashi: Oh my goodness! What happened?





Mother: Thats terrible!





Inuyasha: (Dazed look) Pretty fire& pretty destruction&





Okashi: How did all this happen?





(After she had said that, Karasu walked into the room.)





Karasu: Whew! That was a blast! Who knew driving would be so much fun?





(Okashi stared at Karasu, knowing the answer to her own question.)





Okashi: You did all that?





Karasu: People should really watch where theyre going. (Mumbling) Stupid people always getting in my way&





Hiei: And of course you didnt get in trouble with the law.





Karasu: No. The law is pretty much dead.





Mother: What!





Hiei: Figures.





Mother: There are some strange things going on around here.





(Kagome walked into the room, and her expression looked as if she had seen a ghost.)





Kagome: Youre telling me.





Okashi: There you are Kagome. What did you do? Fall into the toilet? (Giggles)





Kagome: No& It definitely wasnt the toilet&





Okashi: Whats wrong Kagome? Why do you look so creeped out and confused?





(Kagome walked over and grabbed Okashis hand, making her walk along with her.)





Kagome: Come with me for a second. I have to tell you something that you are not going to believe.





(Kagome and Okashi left the room and went to talk privately in a secluded corner of the lobby.)





Okashi: Kagome what happened? Youre acting so strange.





Kagome: I found this alternate reality twenty years into the future. I met my daughter, Blanca. I was married to Koga, Tsuyoku was nice, and&





Okashi: Whoa. Whoa. Slow down. Where did you find this place?





Kagome: In this phone booth in this creepy guys room. I was just trying to call my mom& You believe me dont you?





Okashi: Why wouldnt I? After all youve already told me, yeah.





(Moseby was rushing through the lobby when he found Okashi.)





Moseby: Okashi. There you are. I am in need of your assistance.





Okashi: Okay. How may I help you sir?





Moseby: Our hotels singer, Carrie, has fallen and broken her leg from her son Zacks girl-repellant trap. At least now he knows it works, but were absent a singer now. I was wondering, err, hoping that you would fill in for her this evening. We have many guests who have paid to hear her sing, and without a show&





Okashi: Well of course Ill help. It could be my first performance in a way. It will help me practice for my first real concert tomorrow.





Kagome: You mean it will be your second performance. Remember the dance?





Okashi: Yeah. That was great. Of course Ill help you Mr. Moseby.





Moseby: Excellent! Ill go inform the guests. The show starts in two hours.





Okashi: Okay.





(Moseby walked away and Okashi looked at Kagome.)





Okashi: This will be fun. I just hope I dont get too nervous and forget my lyrics.





Kagome: Im sure youll do fine.





(Kagome gave her a friendly, encouraging smile and Okashi returned a thankful smile as she turned to walk away.)





Kagome: Okashi&





(Okashi turned around to face her once again.)





Kagome: We still have to plan on how to defeat Tsuyoku and everything. We will have to strategize and prepare for the next time we all meet up with Kagura to figure this out.





Okashi: Dont worry. There will be plenty of time for that, but right now, its show time.





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 10, 2006, 8:02:47 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94t(dazed look)ooohhh....pretty starsssss.....
Karasu:That's whatcha get for gettin' in my way!
Me:I was in my freakin room and you drove my sister's car through the window....!!!
 
lol sorry.great job!!goin' on!!

keera_punked_out on August 9, 2006, 7:14:15 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_out"Inuyasha: (Dazed look) Pretty fire pretty destruction" He sounds like me. ^_^