Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Surprising news about Sango...

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 22 - Surprising news about Sango...

Chapter 22 - Surprising news about Sango...






Surprising News About Sango, and other surprising news






----





(After all her shopping, Karasu was sitting in the suite sharpening her weapons and counting her money. Hiei and Inuyasha sat there looking at her oddly and shaking their heads.)





Inuyasha: How does she do it?





Hiei: Ive asked that for a long time.





Karasu: One pretty dagger& two pretty daggers& one beautiful new sword& a large pack of ninja stars& kunai knives& and another new bottle of nitro glycerin!





Hiei: (Sighs) Great. More destruction.





Karasu: Yep. Yay destruction!





Hiei: Did you buy anything besides weapons?





Karasu: Yeah. I bought these things called brass knuckles.





Hiei: Those are weapons too you know.





Karasu: Oh& Yay maw!





(She tried once again to imitate London while throwing a ninja star at the wall. It flew right by Hieis head and stuck into the wall.)





Hiei: Watch it! Youre going to kill me one of these days.





Kagome: Youre lucky Okashis mother isnt in here. Shed have a fit.





Inuyasha: Probably a heart attack.





Karasu: Fine. Ill put them away before everyone decides to panic. Jeez.





Kagome: Inuyasha. We need to go back and visit Sango and Miroku, see if they have heard from Kagura.





Karasu: Me too! Ill show them my new toys! Lets go with them Hiei!





Kagome: Yeah, but how will we get there?





Karasu: We can use my watch.





Kagome: Oh yeah. It has time travel. Sounds like a plan. Let me go tell Okashi. We should be back in time to hear her sing.





(Okashi was on the stage practicing for her performance. Mattie came to listen and give her an opinion.)





Mattie: You wrote that? Oh my goodness, it is so beautiful. It almost brought a tear to my eye.





Okashi: Thanks. I have a tendency to do that to people for some reason. That was only the first verse and chorus. Just wait until you hear the entire song.





(Mattie giggled and Okashi smiled, soon turning to the door to see Kagome coming toward her.)





Okashi: Oh hey Kagome. Do you want to hear the song that Im going to sing tonight? Its called, If We Could Change The World. I could use more opinions.





Kagome: Actually, I think Ill wait until tonight, keep it a surprise you know?





Okashi: Okay. Thats cool.





Kagome: Okashi. Karasu, Hiei, Inuyasha, and I are going to visit Miroku and Sango for a little bit.





Okashi: You mean in the





Kagome: Yes, in the town. Heh.





(Okashi realized that she couldnt say that out loud with Mattie standing there.)





Okashi: Oh& right. I know what you mean.





Kagome: Dont worry. We should be back in time to hear you sing.





Okashi: Okay then. See you later.





(Kagomes friends at school wondered about her as they talked to each other.)





Eri: Why does she get to go on tour and skip school?





Yuka: She does her work while shes on tour though. Plus, Okashi is tutoring her.





Ayumi: Shes so lucky that she was invited to go.





Yuka: Okashi is the lucky one. She could be famous.





Eri: Yeah. I would love to be famous.





Yuka/Ayumi: Yeah. Me too.





(The football coach was mourning his loss of a quarterback.)





Coach: (Whining) My star player is gone! We could have gone places with that spiky haired guy! Why cruel world? Why?





(The football players were standing around their coach and staring at him strangely.)





Guy 1: Hey look! Our coach is a wussy!





Guy 2: I know! Lets kick him!





(Well then& While the football team gangs up on their coach for no reason whatsoever, lets check in on the visit with Sango and Miroku. As Kagome and the others arrived, Miroku was there to greet them outside his and Sangos new home.)





Miroku: Hey Kagome. How are you guys doing? How do you like our new home?





Kagome: Its wonderful Miroku! Im glad to see that you are doing so well. By the way, where is Sango?





Miroku: Shes inside. She hasnt been feeling too well lately. Probably that time of the month again.





Hiei: That feared time where you end up running for your life.





Miroku: Yeah.





(Everyone went inside to see Sango, who wasnt looking too happy as she held her stomach.)





Kagome: Hey Sango. You dont look too well. Are you okay? Is it time for your period again?





Sango: No its not cramps. My stomach is sick. I feel nauseated, and my period should have already been here days ago. My appetite has been so weird lately.





(Kagome had a strange feeling about her symptoms, as if she may have known what it was. She walked over to Sango and spoke in a low voice to her.)





Kagome: Sango& did you and Miroku& you know&?





Sango: (Blushes) Kagome, thats kind of a private matter.





Kagome: Ah, I see then.





Sango: What? What do you see?





Kagome: Im not exactly sure yet, but& Sango, I think you are pregnant.





All: Pregnant!





Miroku: Sango is what? But how?





Hiei: You have to ask.





Miroku: (Sweat drop) Well I&





Sango: Are you serious? Am I really pregnant?





Kagome: All the signs seem to point to it, yes.





(Sango appeared nervous as she looked around at everyone watching her. She was afraid. Feeling the weight of all eyes on her, she was prompted to run out of the house in embarrassment.)





Miroku: Sango!





(Miroku ran out after her and Kagome was about to, but she decided to stay put.)





Kagome: Sango&





Inuyasha: Great job genius. You scared her away.





Kagome: Hey! I had to tell her! She could very well be pregnant.





Karasu: (Sarcastically) Thats just what we need: more brats in this world.





(Sango was running out toward her spot near the river where she usually went to think about things. Miroku was catching up to her as he called for her.)





Miroku: Sango! Wait!





(Of course, to make it a dramatic moment, Ill have Sango trip on a rock and fall on her face. As she fell to the ground, Miroku had a chance to catch up to her. She slowly sat up and brought her face into her hands while sobbing. Miroku knelt down next to her.)





Miroku: Sango& whats the matter?





Sango: &I just& I &





(She couldnt seem to get her words out as she was weeping. Miroku placed his hand upon her shoulder.)





Miroku: Sango& Talk to me.





(She finally looked up at him for a moment and dried her tears. She sat down next to him and broke eye contact. She focused her stare on the lakes rippling water.)





Sango: Miroku& What if I am pregnant like Kagome said?





Miroku: Well, uhh&





Sango: I dont know if I& What Im trying to say is&





(She made eye contact with him and he could see the fear in her eyes.)





Sango: Im scared Miroku& Im scared.





(She buried her face into his chest and he embraced her. This was the real deal. Miroku might be a father. What if Sango was pregnant? Miroku comforted her while realizing all of this.)





Miroku: Dont worry Sango. Ill be right here. Okay? Im right here.





(Kagome and the others were watching nearby.)





Kagome: Guys& we should probably go now.





(Karasu ran innocently through the hotel with a tape in her hand when she came up to London.)





Karasu: Hey London! Look what I found.





London: (Takes the tape) Lesbian Porno? Whered you find this?





Karasu: In someone elses suite.





London: You stole it?





Karasu: (Sarcastically) No, I bought it.





London: Oh okay. Well lets go watch it then. Ive always heard of these from the Internet, but I dont know what they are because the sites are blocked. Daddys supervision. I dont know why he blocks it from me. It could be a fancy form of shopping.





Karasu: Yay swords! Lets see what it is!





(While Karasu and London discovered this tape, Okashi prepared for her performance. She was up on stage behind the curtain, looking out into the crowd to find Kagome. Kagome was not in the crowd however, but backstage with her.)





Kagome: Hey Okashi.





(Okashi was startled as she turned around.)





Okashi: Oh. Its you Kagome. I was beginning to think you werent coming.





Kagome: No Im here.





Okashi: So how are Sango and Miroku?





Kagome: (Smiles) Well& Sango might be pregnant&





Okashi: Oh really? Cool.





(They heard Moseby making the announcements on the mic.)





Kagome: Ill be out in the audience. (Hugs) Good luck.





Okashi: Thanks.





Moseby: Hello everyone. I am very pleased to see you all here tonight. However, there has been a change in plans. Unfortunately, Carrie will not be singing tonight.





(The audience was disappointed to hear this.)





Moseby: Now. Now. People, please. There is someone else that is an excellent young lady who will be filling in for her. She is on tour and has her first concert tomorrow. This will be a great opportunity for her and for all of you to be able to hear her music tonight. So, lets all give a warm welcome to Okashi.





(Everyone in the audience clapped and applauded for Okashis encouragement as she stepped out nervously from behind the curtain. She was soon eased to see her mother, her sister, and her friend Kagome in the audience to support her. As the music started, she seemed more than ready to begin.)





Okashi: When the sun rises up into the day and the dew drops fade away. As an array of light breaks through the night, theres a place on earth in the heat of war. Anger in their hearts seems evermore. What if peace arrived and came to stay? Thats why I ask myself everyday&





(The audience was enjoying this as they cheered during her chorus.)





Okashi: If we could change the world, would we feel any different, if we could bring some peace into this land? Where we all live together in harmony. I wonder how we would feel if we could change the world.





(Kagome clapped and was very excited for her, but she was distracted to see a familiar figure with a long black ponytail walking past the door of the music room. While Okashi sang the second verse, Kagome had to leave and follow the figure. Is that who I think it is? Kagome thought to herself as she walked out of the room. She followed the persons path, but she lost which direction she had gone. Kagome stood there for a moment thinking of which way to go. At this time, Inuyasha was watching TV in the suite, trying to find something to watch. All he could find was a soap opera. He was so bored that he was actually watching it.)





Inuyasha: No Jenny! Dont fall for it!





Hiei: What the frack are you watching?





Inuyasha: I dunno. Something weird and stupid that I just cant take my eyes off of.





Hiei: Okay& Wheres Karasu?





Inuyasha: I dont know.





Hiei: (Sighs) Looks like Ill have to sniff her out again. Shes always wandering off.





(Hiei left the room and Inuyasha was still focused on the soap. He soon smelled a familiar scent coming closer to the room and he became alert. Kagome& Koga? He thought as he sat more upright. The door began to open and soon someone walked in. She had long black hair to her knees in a ponytail, and she was wearing short shorts and a tight shirt that read, I am DEFINITELY up to something.)





Inuyasha: Who are you? Why do you smell like Kagome& and Koga?





Blanca: They are my parents.





Inuyasha: What!





(Kagome walked in and saw her as well.)





Kagome: &Blanca.





(Blanca turned around and saw Kagome.)





Blanca: Oh hey mama. What up?





Inuyasha: Mama! What the&! Who are you! Whats going on!





Kagome: Blanca, what are you doing here?





Blanca: I didnt want to be non-existent, so I decided to follow you. Plus, I wanted to see Inuyasha since hes not with Kikyo.





Inuyasha: Since Im not with& Non-Existent& What the hell is going on!





(Blanca turned to Inuyasha with a passionate gaze.)





Blanca: Hey Yashie, since youre not seeing anyone, what do you say about a date tonight huh?





(She tweaked his ear and he knocked her hand away.)





Inuyasha: Kagome! You tell me what is going on right now!





Blanca: Hey!





(Blanca smacked Inuyasha in the back of the head.)





Blanca: Dont you hit me!





Inuyasha: Dont you hit me!





Blanca: Ill hit you if I want!





Inuyasha: I dont even know you! Shut up!





Blanca: You shut up, you hot excuse for a half demon!





Inuyasha: (Eye twitch) Huh?





Blanca: You heard me! Youre hot and I like you! So date me!





Inuyasha: No! Kagomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!





Kagome: Uhh& Yeah& Inuyasha, this is Blanca. Shes my daughter in an alternate reality. Heh.





Inuyasha: Wha!





Blanca: Here Yashie. Hold my shoot.





(Blanca threw her heavy purse down on him and it whacked him in the face.)





Blanca: I gotta use the bathroom.





(Inuyasha threw her purse back at her.)





Inuyasha: You hold your own shoot!





Blanca: Thats it hottie! Youre going down!





(Blanca tackled Inuyasha and it was an all out wrestling match. Aggressive, isnt she? Meanwhile, Mattie joins Hiei while they search for Karasu and London.)





Mattie: Id say shes with London in her suite. They spend a lot of time together.





Hiei: Rich people.





Mattie: Youre telling me. You know, I wanted to watch Okashis performance, but I had to work at the candy counter. I hate my job.





Hiei: I hate any job, including keeping up with Karasu.





(London and Karasu were watching the porno with confused expressions.)





London: How do they manage that? Can they really bend that way?





Karasu: Whoa! How did her foot end up there? Bob, how do they do that?





(What Bob was doing there, I have no idea. He was staring at the screen with wide opened eyes and a dropped jaw with interest.)





Bob: Ssshh.





(Hiei and Mattie walked in and saw what they were watching.)





Mattie: London! Why are you watching this!





London: Mattie, why do girls do this?





(Bob was still watching it until Hiei turned it off.)





Bob: Dude! Whyd you end it? It was just getting good.





Hiei: Youre a pervert. Why are you here anyway?





Bob: I was just trying to get to Burger King, but I found something better.





Hiei: You dont know how to use that watch very well, do you?





Bob: &Leave me alone.





(Bob took the tape with him as he poofed away.)





Karasu: Im confused. Why do they do that?





(Mattie looked at Hiei and shook her head.)





Mattie: Theyre all yours little dude.





(Mattie left him there alone to answer their questions. He wasnt too thrilled about that.)





Hiei: Great.





Karasu: Hiei, how do girls butt rape each other?





London: Do they use cucumbers or pickles? What about watermelons?





Karasu: Do guys have orgasms? Do you have orgasms? Hiei, whats an orgy?





Hiei: (Sigh)





(Poor Hiei. What he has to live with. Anyway, once Okashi ended her song, she looked out into the cheering audience to see everyone but Kagome. Hearing the crowds cheering was enough to make up for a missing friend however as she smiled with accomplishment. Moseby walked back up on the stage with her.)





Moseby: Okashi, that was wonderful! You have great talent! Thank you all for coming and I hope youve enjoyed the performance. Refreshments and souvenirs in the lobby.





(Okashi walked off the stage to be greeted by her record dealer Wild Myles.)





Myles: Outstanding performance Okashi! You will definitely do greatly in the concert tomorrow. With this music, you will go far. And sorry Im late. I had business to attend to. I also had to visit little brother in the hospital. That toe surgery really made him paranoid.





(Okashi raised an eyebrow at this. Her principal, skitzo about his toe?)





Myles: Be sure to get you some sleep tonight. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. Keep up the great work, my little star.





(Myles walked away and Okashis mother came up and hugged her.)





Mother: Oh honey! You were wonderful! I am so proud of you.





Okashi: Thanks mom.





(Sakura was still chasing Zack around as they ran by Okashi and her mother.)





Sakura: Wait Zack! I just want to play!





Zack: No! Get away! Im pure I tell you! Pure! Ill never look at another girl again!





(Okashi and her mother raised an eyebrow at one another.)





Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 10, 2006, 8:37:46 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tokay then...weird....Blanca is a stalker.and aggressive.like the neighbor's ugly pitbull.*sweatdrop*
great job!!if Sango does cough up a kid she'll probably call him\her Kohaku since it can be a guy's or girl's name.heh.

Inuyashalover12 on August 23, 2006, 6:16:19 AM

Inuyashalover12 on
Inuyashalover12Blanca:I am not a STALKER!!
me:Yesh you are,Blanca
Blanca:shut up Blanca
me:no u shut up Blanca!!

XDDDD lol

keera_punked_out on August 9, 2006, 7:24:17 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outYAY! I want Hiei! My obsession with him is baack! YAY! *jumps on Hiei and pulls a Karasu move* LOL! I want my Hiei!Rarr!!!