Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - You're not the boss of me!

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 23 - You're not the boss of me!

Chapter 23 - You're not the boss of me!






Youre not the boss of me!






----





(Blanca, the daughter of Kagome and Koga from an alternate dimension twenty years in the future, was looking around at everything within the Tipton while pulling Inuyasha by the hand with her. Eventually he pulled his hand away from her and she just shrugged, continuing to walk along and explore. Kagome was right there with her as well.)





Kagome: Blanca, you know youre from another dimension, so you wont be non-existent. Itll just be different here in my dimension.





Blanca: Yes it will be different here because I am going to teach this half-breed a thing or two.





Inuyasha: Say what now?





Blanca: You heard me. Youre going to learn to obey me boy.





Inuyasha: Yeah right. I dont even obey Kagome.





Kagome: (Glare) Sit boy.





(Whack! Face-first on the ground. The very little people in the lobby looked over at him for a moment, but soon looked away and went back to their own business.)





Blanca: How did you do that? Wow! Im going to need that power. Hmm& Sit!





(Nothing happens.)





Blanca: Hey! What the hell?





Kagome: It only works for me. My voice has control over him.





Inuyasha: Does not.





(Kagome glared at him again and he covered his head with his arms. Blanca giggled.)





Blanca: So how can I gain this power over him?





Kagome: I dont think there is a way because the priestess Kaede said that only I have the power to control his spirit.





Blanca: Damn. Eh, I dont need that necklace to control this fellow.





Inuyasha: Hn. Like Im going to listen to you.





(Blanca pressed the pressure point on the back of his neck and made him scream out loud.)





Inuyasha: Ow! Cut it out!





Blanca: Well then, obey me.





Inuyasha: No. Im not your pet.





(She pressed the pressure point again, yet this time even harder as his shout grew louder.)





Inuyasha: Stop it! Ow! Get your hands off me!





Moseby: No flirting in the lobby!





Blanca: (Smiles) Yes sir.





Inuyasha: Flirting? She was torturing me!





Moseby: Well no torturing in the lobby.





Blanca: Okies.





Inuyasha: (Death glare)





Kagome: &Okay. Well I have to go with Okashi to her concert. Are you coming Inuyasha?





Blanca: Yes he is. Hes coming with me.





Inuyasha: Grrr&





Kagome: (Shrugs) Whatever works. Lets go. I wonder if Karasu and Hiei are coming?





(Karasu and Hiei were sitting this one out. They decided to stay at the suite. Everyone else was gone with Okashi, and they were watching TV. Hiei was annoyed with the channels as he clicked the button over and over again with a frustrated appearance.)





Hiei: Grrr& Isnt there anything on besides these soap operas! Theyre all soap operas and theyre either in Spanish or French!





(He threw the remote at the TV and got up off the couch. Karasu was lying on the bed under the sheets when she called for him.)





Karasu: Oh Hiei&





(Hiei rolled his eyes and turned to see what she wanted. His attention was gathered when she lifted back the sheets to reveal her outfit that she bought while shopping. He stared with a dropped jaw as she stood up next to the bed with a passionate, taunting gaze.)





Karasu: See? I didnt buy all weapons.





(Hiei was too shocked to speak.)





Karasu: Is my Sexy Shorty too scared to have a little fun? Hmm?





(He gave her the Yeah right look and zoomed over to her, pouncing on her on the bed. He advanced over to her so quickly as if he were anxious. I mean come on; this is Hiei speed Im talking about here. She let out a startled, playful laugh, as his face became centimeters from her own. His mischievous smirk proved that he took pleasure in her challenge.)





Hiei: Well see whos scared.





(Having stated this, he pressed his lips against hers in a somewhat forceful manner. He was gentle however, merely toying with her. He moved down to her neck, licking her tenderly and sending chills down her spine. She knew her move that would turn him on to the highest degree: nudging him as if she were a kitten. The feeling of her smooth cheek against his own aroused his emotions even more, just as she had planned. Her technique was so unique and innocent, breaking him every time. There was just something about her that he just couldnt get enough of, and this topped all of her irresistible moves. While Hiei and Karasu had their fun, Okashi and the others, plus Blanca, went for a ride on the tour bus for the concert. Okashi was a bit nervous as she went over her lyrics.)





Kagome: Relax Okashi. Youll do fine.





Okashi: Yeah, but Im not so sure that you will.





(Okashi was referring to Blanca and Inuyasha, who were fighting for the coziest chair.)





Blanca: This is my chair Yashie! Back off!





Inuyasha: No way half-breed!





Blanca: Look whos talkin hottie.





Inuyasha: Stop calling me a hottie!





(Inuyasha tripped Blanca and caused her to fall. He smirked as he took his seat and Blanca got back up, giving him a death glare.)





Blanca: Fine. I have a compromise&





(She sat on his lap and cuddled up to him on the sofa, which he didnt like very well.)





Inuyasha: Hey! Get up off of me!





Blanca: (Smiles) Youre warm.





(She gripped around him and snuggled closer while he tried his best to pry her off. Keera and Sakura were playing with grapes, apples, and other fruits while discussing the twins.)





Sakura: I wonder why Kara didnt come, and I wonder why Zack didnt want to play with me.





Keera: Not sure, but Cody and me are getting along pretty well. Were even going steady. Itll be a bit difficult when we leave the Tipton though. Well have to keep in touch by email or something.





Sakura: Zack runs from me. He tried to get rid of me with traps too.





Keera: Well what did you say to him?





Sakura: I just asked him to bed-bounce with me.





Keera: Thats probably why. Cant you just say, Jump on the bed?





Sakura: Thats what I said. Bed-bounce.





Keera: (Sigh) People and their perverted terms. Okay& heres what he thought you meant&





(Keera whispered in Sakuras ear, and she appeared a bit grossed out upon hearing the explanation.)





Sakura: Eww! That sick freak! If he thought that, then that must be what he was thinking about. That pervert!





(Keera just shook her head, and then turned to see her nervous sister. Shes been acting different lately. People are showing up outta nowhere, like that Blanca girl, Keera thought. I wonder what shes hiding? Keera decided to walk over to Okashi and talk to her.)





Keera: Hey sis.





Okashi: Hey.





(Keera stared silently for a moment.)





Okashi: Well& whats up?





Keera: Well, I was just wondering& Whats wrong?





Okashi: Whats wrong? Im just nervous. Its to be expected.





Keera: No. I mean its like youre hiding something.





(Okashi just sat quietly and soon looked away toward Kagome.)





Okashi: What would give you that idea?





Keera: Youre not fooling me Okashi. Somethings going on here that youre not telling me.





Okashi: It wouldnt be your business anyway.





Keera: See? You are hiding something.





Okashi: I am not.





Keera: Yes you are. I mean look at all these odd friends of yours that just popped up out of nowhere. This Inuyasha guy& whats with the hat? Doesnt he ever take it off? Its like hes hiding cat-ears under there or something.





(Keera took Inuyashas hat off of him and was surprised to find that she was right& for the most part. She stood in shock as Inuyasha jerked the hat away from her and placed it back upon his head.)





Inuyasha: Hn.





(Keera was still shocked as she stared at Inuyasha.)





Inuyasha: What are you staring at? Get lost. (To Blanca) And you get off of me! Dont fake like youre sleeping!





(Blanca stifled a giggle while remaining gripped to Inuyasha. Keera walked over to Okashi.)





Keera: See? I knew there was something weird about your friends.





Okashi: Keera, I can explain&





Keera: What is he? Why is he part cat?





Kagome: Dog.





(Keera raised an eyebrow at Kagome for this statement. Okashi looked over at her mother and the tour bus driver in the front of the bus, seeing that they were in conversation.)





Keera: Okashi. What is going on here? What are you hiding from me?





Okashi: Okay. Keera& youve always believed me and been there for me like a good sister growing up, so& Ill tell you. Just promise not to tell mom, okay?





Keera: Youre lying to mom?





Okashi: Ssshh. She cant know this or shell try to have me christened.





(Keera gave her sister her full attention while she explained the story. Meanwhile, Karasu and Hiei were engaging in their playtime activity alone in the suite. Hiei was becoming lost in his rough natured self as he toyed with his mate. She was gasping for air for a moment, yet she wrapped her legs around him as if asking for more. He answered her request and increased his tempo, overwhelming her with sensations that took over her entire body, as it seemed. Her hands roamed to the covers as she gripped them, her heart beating even more rapidly. Hiei didnt feel the desire to end it yet however as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. She pushed herself higher up with her elbows, trying to dominate her movements over his, but she couldnt muster up the energy to overcome his strength. He pulled away for an instant and gave a roguish smile.)





Hiei: Looks like someone needs a break





Karasu: I do not&





(He smiled and gently patted her cheek.)





Hiei: Take a breather, my overconfident one.





Karasu: Aww&





(Hiei got out of bed and stood up, but he stopped in his tracks to hear her mutter:)





Karasu: Chicken.





----





Ooh. I bet Kari is asking for it now. XD Not a smart idea to taunt Hiei. Anyway, this was more HieiKari luff because some people really like the couple like I do. Theyre just so unlikely to happen its cute. Also, many people requested more InuKag luff, and there will be more of that later on in the story. I just have a lot of ground to cover at the moment. Tee hee&






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 11, 2006, 7:58:01 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tokay then...Blanca is kinda obsessed,no?lol
great job!!