Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Surprising Return

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 24 - Surprising Return

Chapter 24 - Surprising Return






Surprising return






----





(The tour group traveled on as Inuyasha slept upon the couch. Blanca was sitting nearby thinking of a plan. I want to be able to control him. Its not fair that my mother gets him. I still dont like her, even if shes nice in this dimension. She stole my Yashie. Blanca snuck over and slipped the rosary off of him carefully, observing it and trying to figure out any way for her to control him. Its no use, she thought. But if I leave it off. She wont be able to control him anymore and& No, theyd notice and know it was me. After thinking it over, she placed the necklace back around his neck and started to slowly walk away in annoyance.)





Blanca: Fine. Ill just go sit





(Wham! She paused and turned to see him face first on the floor next to the couch.)





Blanca: &over here?





(Inuyasha struggled to raise his head up and almost everyone turned their attention to him.)





Inuyasha: Kagome! I was sleeping!





Kagome: I didnt say sit. Oops!





(She thought that she had caused him to fall again by saying that, but this time Kagomes voice didnt work on Inuyasha.)





Kagome: Oh. It didnt make you fall. Wait& it didnt make you fall! Whats going on here?





Blanca: I dont know. I just took his necklace off and looked at it for a minute, but then I put it back on him. I was about to go sit





(Wham!)





Blanca: &Over there.





Kagome: Your voice controls him now?





Inuyasha: Would you cut that out!





Blanca: (Smirks) Okay. Ill just go sit





(Wham!)





Blanca: Over here. No, maybe Ill go sit





(Wham!)





Blanca: Right here.





Inuyasha: Stop it or Ill kill you!





Blanca: Oh sit down and shut up.





(Of course he fell again when she said, sit.)





Bus driver: Whoever is making the bus shake please stop. Thank you.





(Blanca smiled with her newly acquired power over the half demon, and Inuyasha just glared at her. Kagome stood there confused and Okashi wasnt even paying attention to them anymore. Keera looked at her sister and remembered what she had told her.)





Keera: So you are the reincarnation of a wolf demon?





Okashi: Thats what they say. Thats why you cant tell mom. Okay?





Keera: Okay. Your secret is safe with me.





Okashi: You believe me right?





Keera: Well yeah. You wouldnt lie about something like this. Were a Christian family.





Okashi: Yeah. Youre right. We are.





(Okashis smile faded away as she felt a pulse of energy within her. The energy did not feel very welcoming however.)





Keera: Okashi&? Whats wrong?





Okashi: I dont know& I feel weird.





Keera: Youre probably just nervous. Itll be okay.





Okashi: Yeah, it will. I could use some water.





Keera: Ill get it for you.





(Keera walked off to get Okashi bottled water while she laid her head down upon the table.)





Mother: Okashi. Are you okay honey?





Okashi: Oh mom& Yeah Im fine. Im just&





Keera: Shes just nervous mom. Shes okay. Heres your water sis.





(Keera sat the bottle down next to Okashi and went back over to Sakura. Okashi got herself a drink of water while her mother talked to her.)





Mother: You are going to do great dear. Dont worry. Youll get Gods word out and





Okashi: Dont talk to me right now.





(For some odd reason, Okashi had blurted that out and it seemed a bit rude.)





Mother: Okashi! Whats the matter with you? Well& fine. Ill leave you alone then.





(Her mothers feelings were hurt a little as she walked off and Okashi felt bad. Whats wrong with me? she asked herself within her mind. Keera stared at Sakura curiously as she played with oranges.)





Sakura: My names Zack. My names Sakura and I think youre a pervert. Really, well maybe I am a pervert. Is that so, then Im just going to have to kill you. Hiy-yah!





(She smashed the oranges together and they squirted juice into her eyes. This caused her to scream high-pitched like her sister and this affected a couple of people. Inuyasha was rolling around on the floor holding his ears and yelling. Oddly, Blanca was doing the same.)





Inuyasha: YIPE! YIPE! YIPE!





Blanca: MEEP! MEEP! MEEP!





(Okashi even seemed to jump.)





Okashi: SQUEEP!





(Okashi didnt know why she screamed out a word; a very random word at that. Squeep? Everyone settled down as Sakura ended her squealing, rubbing her eyes.)





Sakura: Ow& Why is everyone looking at me?





(Inuyasha gave Sakura a rude look, then turned to look at Blanca.)





Inuyasha: Meep? You said meep! Hahahahahahahahaha! Meeper!





(Blanca didnt take this as an insult however as she glomped him.)





Blanca: Aww, you gave me a nickname. You like me!





Inuyasha: I was insulting you! Get off of me!





(Kagome came over and separated them.)





Kagome: Stop it! Were here. You two need to chill and behave, okay?





Blanca: You cant come between me and my Yashie!





Kagome: Yes I can. Im your mother.





(Kagome smiled and Blanca gave her a nasty look.)





Blanca: Damn.





(Im still going to stalk him, Blanca thought as she sneered. At this time, Hiei and Karasu were relaxing in bed together. She was lying with her leg and arm tossed over him while holding his hand at his chest. Her head rested peacefully on his shoulder, and Hiei actually seemed content.)





Hiei: Youre way overconfident.





Karasu: I know.





Hiei: Youre admitting it now?





Karasu: Yes, and I am admitting that I have to pee& very badly.





Hiei: Did I scare you that much?





Karasu: (Sarcastically) Ha. Ha.





(She playfully shoved him and got up out of bed. As soon as she was up, Hiei pushed her with his foot and nearly made her fall. She turned and gave him a glare, but then changed to a smile as she walked on to the bathroom. Hiei got out of bed and stretched, smiling with an impish smile of satisfaction. He put on his boxers and when he looked up, he was face-to-face with Karasu.)





Hiei: Did you use the bathroom and get dressed that quickly? Good grief! Youve set a new record. Youre really something you know that?





(He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, which she reacted strangely to. She started gagging and falling over on the floor as if she were having a seizure. Hiei took a step back nervously, unsure of how to respond to her reaction. He was even more confused and startled to find that Karasu was still in the bathroom since he heard the toilet flush. Hiei looked back quickly to see her walking out of the bathroom in her robe that she had slipped on when she got out of bed.)





Karasu: What?





Hiei: Youre& But you just&





(The convulsing Karasu stood up and reacted with disgust.)





Karasu: Eww! That was disgusting! I dont kiss your species!





(The Karasu in the robe looked at the other Karasu, as they appeared confused. Hiei was in even more confusion. The strange-reaction Karasu spoke up again.)





Karasu: May I inquire as of my current location?





Hiei: &The Tipton Hotel.





Karasu: What? But that is impossible! This structure has not been around for years! That means& The girl and her daughter of the same age spoke the truth.





Hiei: The same age? What are you talking about? Who are you?





Karasu: My name is Karasu.





(The other Karasu in the robe spoke up.)





Karasu: My name is Karasu too!





(The intelligent Karasu looked at her strangely.)





Karasu: Apparently, since you are me.





Hiei: Huh? I dont follow.





Karasu: I am from an alternate dimension twenty years into the future.





Hiei: Youre wha?





(I realize that this may be tough to follow, so well call our dimensions Karasu Karasu 1, and well call the intelligent one Karasu 2.)





Karasu 1: An alternate what?





Karasu 2: An alternate dimension, where things occur a bit differently from what youre used to.





Karasu 1: Like dreams and rotten milk?





Karasu 2: &You put up with this one?





Hiei: (Sigh) Yes.





(At the concert, Okashi was backstage preparing for her performance. Her hands were all jittery and she was obviously nervous. Kagome was backstage as well, comforting her.)





Kagome: Its going to be okay. Youre going to do great. Ill be out there cheering for you.





Okashi: Thanks.





(Kagome looked at her and noticed a difference in her, besides her nerves.)





Kagome: Okashi, you seem different. Whats wrong?





Okashi: I dont know. Ive felt odd today. Maybe its just all in my head. Probably just my nerves.





(The spy sent by Tsuyoku walked by in the shadows as if sneaking around and waiting for a certain moment. The announcer spoke up on the microphone and Okashi jumped.)





Kagome: Itll be okay. Ill be out here in the audience. Good luck.





(Kagome gave her a good luck hug and left the backstage area. Okashi heard him introduce her and she took a deep breath. Opening the curtain sent a big rush of fear into her heart, but she stepped up to the microphone and took it off of the stand. The crowd was gigantic, but they were welcoming and cheerful. She gulped and cued the music, and as it started to play, Okashi looked out to see Kagome, her mother, and her sister smiling and cheering her on. She felt a little bit better as she began to sing.)





Okashi: When the sun rises up into the day and the dew drops fade away. As an array of light breaks through the night, theres a place on earth in the heat of war. Anger in their hearts seems evermore. What if peace arrived and came to stay? Thats why I ask myself everyday&





(As she moved on to the chorus, the spy was blended in with the audience, looking toward Okashi.)





Okashi: If we could change the world, would we feel any different, if we could bring some peace into this land&





(Suddenly the spys eyes flashed red and sent a pulse to Okashi. She stopped singing and her eyes flashed the red hue as well. The music continued to play, yet Okashi remained standing there as if in surprise or a trance. Her mother and Kagome looked at each other worriedly.)





Mother: Shes so nervous.





Kagome: Come on Okashi&





(Kagome was hoping for her to overcome what seemed to be her nerves, but she remained standing there and failed to sing. The audience stared at her, awaiting her beautiful voice to sing, but no words escaped her. Pulses ran throughout her body as she let out a slight scream and held onto the top of her head. The audience was a little shocked now, seeing her reaction. The music stopped and she sounded as if she were growling into the microphone. Strange smoke and mist surrounded her, and as it surrounded her with a thin patch of fog, she moved her hands to reveal wolf ears. Behind her flew a tail as well, just like Mikita had. Once she came into view to the audience, they were all in shock to see her new image. She looked out on the audience in confusion and Inuyashas attention was gathered as he thought, Mikita& Her eyes shifted across the audience and then she observed her form in surprise. The spy disappeared through the crowd. The silent one then looked out to the audience with a naughty smirk upon her face.)





Mikita: This is more like it.





----





Yay! My favorite girl is back! (Hugs Miki) Some surprise huh, and just who is this spy anyway? What does Tsuyoku have in his plans?






Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 11, 2006, 8:06:15 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94toh my God holy crap on a cracker served with cheese Jesus Crudmuffins....
 

VahnTheWhiteDragon on August 10, 2006, 3:32:25 PM

VahnTheWhiteDragon on
VahnTheWhiteDragonO.O cool!!! love the ending ^^v