Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Catching up on lost time

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 25 - Catching up on lost time

Chapter 25 - Catching up on lost time






Catching up on lost time






----





(In the previous chapter, Okashi had somehow mysteriously transformed into Mikita, taking her form as well as her ears and tail. Mikita had looked upon the crowd with a mischievous smile.)





Mikita: Now this is more like it.





(The once shocked audience was now applauding. Some of them were saying things like, What a great trick! and Did you see those effects? That was amazing! Mikita knew she had her power over the audience, so she decided to go along with it.)





Mikita: Finally! Im back! If theyll set the track number to 3, Ill show you people real music. My feelings. This may offend some of you out there, but youll just have to get over it mother frackers.





(Kagome was worried as she thought, Oh no& Okashis mother was confused and angry.)





Mother: What did she just say! That doesnt even sound like my daughters voice! What is she doing?





(The music was merely a tune that Okashi had composed, but Mikita imported her own lyrics. The rhythm was an upbeat tempo and Mikita had a wilder tone of voice as she sang, and she once glanced over to Inuyasha.)





Mikita: You told me once before I was your one and only. I didnt fall for it the moment that you told me. The lies you tried to pull to promise that you loved me, I saw right through you and I didnt let it phase me. I laid it on the line that you could never own me. You ran away and showed your tears just like a pansy. It didnt phase me that you even broke down, and heres a lesson that I have to teach you right now&





(Mikitas voice was powerful over the audience as she began the chorus.)





Mikita: I hate all men. I have no trust, for all the men on earth who fill their minds with lust. I hate all men, resist their lies, and crush the tainted innocence within their eyes. I hate all men, and what theyre worth, for all the child molesters that roam this earth, Ill pay them all for what they deserve. If they get on my bad side, theyll get what theyve earned& I hate all men.





(The men in the audience were not offended however. They were cheering and shouting for her, as well as all the women that agreed with her.)





Mikita: Young as a little girl I didnt know my father. He didnt care for me. He didnt even bother. It always gets to me, the way he hurt my mother. And even more on me, betrayed by my stepbrother. Now due to my distrust, I never let them near me. I just cant stand the touch or presence of their being. Some people may believe that Im overreacting, but I wont give it in and lend my heart for breaking&





(As she sang the chorus again, Okashis mother had her hand over her heart, shocked at what she thought was her daughters singing. Kagome looked at her and bit her lower lip in worry of what Mikita was doing to Okashis career. Inuyasha was in shock as he stared up at her. Blanca was shouting and jumping all around.)





Blanca: Yeah! You go girl! Woo! Men suck&! Except for you Yashie.





(She grabbed his arm and pulled him closer, but he just pushed away from her and continued to watch Mikita. Blanca yelled out, Sit! and Inuyasha fell flat on his face.)





Blanca: Ha! Take that! Stare at another woman, will ya. I dont think so. This girl is not getting my Yashie.





(Mikita neared the ending of her song, so she softened her voice to sound more sensual as if to taunt the men.)





Mikita: I hate all men&





(The audience shouted with great excitement as Mikita sat the microphone back onto the stand. As she was about to walk off stage, she flipped them off with both hands and they threw her roses. Apparently these people were hardcore. Mikita picked one up and smelled it, then used her tainted claws to shred it. This also increased the cheering of the audience. Mikita had a satisfied smirk on her face as she walked off stage. Myles was the first to come up to her.)





Myles: You are fantastic! That whole transformation thing and those ears! Look at those ears andOh wow! You even have a tail! Youre like a wolfie girl!





Mikita: Thats the point, yes.





Myles: You even had me surprised. You mustve come up with that all on your own.





Mikita: You could say that.





Myles: I love this new image. We will call your album, Wolfeh! Or maybe instead of Okashi&





Mikita: Instead of calling me Okashi, the world will now know me as Mikita. This is my new image, so deal wit it.





Myles: You are charming! Youre a genius! Mikita! I love it! Im going to call the record company right now! You keep up the great work, my little star.





(Myles ran off and Okashis mother furiously stomped up to her.)





Mother: Okashi! What did you think you were doing up there! You dont mean all that do you?





Mikita: So what if I do? You gonna ground me? Bust my @$$?





Mother: (Gasp) Okashi! That is it! This fame has gone to your head!





Mikita: Maybe you have gone to my head! Just shut the hell up and get away from me! You get on my nerves with all this saintly talk!





(Her mother burst into tears and ran out of the building. Kagome came up to her in disappointment.)





Kagome: You cant talk to her mother like that!





Mikita: I can do what I want, so back off pansy!





(Kagome gasped and became hurt as well. Mikita had a very rude attitude with everyone now that she was back. Just what was she planning with all this hatred? Blanca walked up to her and stared her down.)





Blanca: Youre tying to steal my Yashie.





Mikita: Didnt you listen to the lyrics dumb @$$? I hate all men. No I dont want your Yashie.





Blanca: You cant call me a dumb @$$!





Mikita: I can call you whatever the hell I want!





Blanca: Oh yeah? Well I can call you whatever I want, you wannabe wolf!





Mikita: Ooh. Thats a scary comeback.





Blanca: Ill show you scary comeback scrawny @$$!





Mikita: So? Youre the dumb @$$.





Kagome: Stop it! Both of you! This is enough! We have to get to the bottom of this.





Mikita: Yeah, well good luck with that. Im going back to the Tipton.





Kagome: How did you know that&?





Mikita: Oh please. I was aware of everything that was happening. That Okashi girl really started getting on my nerves.





Kagome: But she was you& wasnt she?





Mikita: What, you thought that girl was a reincarnation of me? shoot, she was my host.





Kagome: What?





(Inuyasha walked over and stared at Mikita.)





Inuyasha: Mikita?





Mikita: Yeah its me. What do you want mutt?





(Blanca intervened and stepped between them.)





Blanca: You cant insult my Yashie like that!





Mikita: Youre a mutt too, half-breed skank.





Blanca: shoot face.





(Mikita and Blanca glared at each other and Mikita just flipped her off and walked away, shoving Inuyasha out of her way.)





Blanca: Hey! Say that to my face! Well& you just did& sort of.





(Back on the tour bus, Inuyasha wouldnt keep his eyes off of Mikita. Shes back... but how? he thought. Okashis mother was sitting alone and crying about her daughter, and Kagome talked to Mikita.)





Kagome: Mikita, look what you did to Okashis mom.





Mikita: (Sarcasm) Oh boo hoo. Im so sorrowful.





Kagome: Why are you so mean, and what did you mean Okashis your host?





Mikita: Do I have to spell it out for you? I didnt literally die. My soul merely relocated. I was a floating, free spirit, but Id never be able to get my revenge on Tsuyoku that way, so I had to have a body.





Kagome: So you used Okashis body&? You possessed her.





Mikita: Some may call it possessed. I call it borrowing for a while.





(Keera comforted her crying mother and glared at Mikita. Knowing the truth, she approached the demon.)





Keera: Mikita.





(Mikita acknowledged her in a casual manner with a slight evil delight in her eyes.)





Mikita: Terd.





Keera: You took over my sisters body.





Mikita: What are you gonna do about it?





Keera: Im telling mom. She will get rid of you.





Mikita: And Ill just get rid of you. Fair compromise.





(She extended her claws and cracked them to taunt Keera. Feeling as if her heart were increasing tempo out of fear, Keera gulped and sat back in the chair behind her. Mikita smiled a satisfied, evil smile.)





Kagome: Mikita&!





Mikita: What? You want me to slice you up too? I remember being connected to you too ya know! Do you think that was a joyride? You gave me a hell of a lot of aggravation, being the pansy that you are.





(Kagome was insulted as she lowered her eyebrows.)





Kagome: I am not a pansy! Just because Im human doesnt mean Im weak!





Mikita: Ill admit youve got guts standing up to me like that, but thats really not too smart.





Kagome: You dont scare me like you do everyone else Mikita. I know you. I was connected to you.





(Kagomes bravery didnt impress Mikita in the least as she raised an eyebrow at her.)





Mikita: You think you know me huh? After all this time that Ive been trapped within yet another mortal until she was vulnerable to take over and control, you think you know how I am now?





(Mikita expanded her claws and placed her pointer claw to Kagomes throat. Kagome did feel a bit afraid now as her eyes widened.)





Mikita: You dont think Ill do it? I wouldnt hesitate.





(Inuyasha hurried over and grabbed Mikitas hand, moving it away from Kagome. Mikita gave him a strange look and snatched her hand away.)





Mikita: Stop trying to hit on me!





(Blanca joined in on the madness and pulled Inuyasha away towards her.)





Blanca: Yeah, dont hit on her. Hit on me.





Inuyasha: I am going to hit you if you dont stop claming me as property!





(The bus driver interrupted them as he came to a stop.)





Driver: Stop the noise people. Were here.





(Mikita was the first to shove away from Inuyasha and the rest of them as she jumped off the bus, sniffing the fresh air. Keera was the next one out after Mikita.)





Mikita: Boy am I glad to be the dominator. It was like dj vu all over again.





(Keera had her eye on Mikita as they walked inside the hotel. Many people were staring at her like she was weird, but one person saw her concert on the TV and pointed to it.)





Man: Look! Thats her!





(The people then attempted to crowd her, but two bodyguards came out of nowhere and blocked their paths. Myles came over to Mikita with that smug smile and a cell phone in his hand.)





Myles: Mikita, meet Kin and Kisho, your personal bodyguards.





Mikita: (Nods) Nice.





Myles: They will be guarding the outside of your suite so that you will not be disturbed.





Mikita: Coolness. How famous do you have to be before you need bodyguards? Now this I can get used to.





(Hiei and the Karasus are still becoming acquainted with one another.)





Hiei: Youre with who&? And Im with&





Karasu 2: That is correct. Do remember that this is an alternate reality I am from.





Hiei: I know but Kurama&?





Karasu 1: Oh I never did pee!





Hiei: But you went to the bathroom. I saw you.





Karasu 1: I know, but once I got in there, I forgot why I went in there in the first place. Be right back.





(Karasu left for the bathroom and Hiei and the alternate dimension Karasu looked at each other in confusion.)





Karasu 2: Im not even going to ask.





Hiei: Its best if you dont.





(Mikita and the others walked into the room and Karasu stood up.)





Karasu 2: Miki darling. What are you doing here?





(Mikita arched an eyebrow as Karasu walked up to her and placed her hands on her shoulders. Her eyes shot open when Karasu placed her hands on her breasts.)





Karasu 2: I thought for sure that you were still at your yoga lessons honey.





(It surprised her to the highest level when Karasu kissed her on the lips. Mikita shoved away and fell onto the ground convulsing and gagging, which confused this Karasu. Our dimensions Karasu came out of the bathroom and wondered what was going on. Mikita stood back up in disgust as she wiped her mouth off.)





Mikita: Is there something youd like to tell me, you sicko? I didnt know you went lezzy on me! Gross!





(Mikita was then glomped by the straight, unintelligent Karasu, who was extremely joyful to see her sister.)





Karasu 1: Miki! Youre back! I cant believe it! Its really you!





(Mikita jerked away from her and turned around quickly to where she had nobody behind her. Once she noticed there were two Karasus, she hesitated to speak until she found the right words to say.)





Mikita: I come back to find that there are two of them? What did you do, clone yourself Kari?





Karasu 1: No. Not that I know of.





Karasu 2: I am from an alternate dimension twenty years into the future.





Mikita: Oh yeah! Now I remember. Thats where the skank is from.





Blanca: Were you referring to me!





Mikita: (Sarcasm) No, I was referring to the other whore from an alternate reality.





Karasu 2: That term does not describe me.





(Mikita turned and gave her a strange look.)





Mikita: Oh right. I forgot about you there for a second. Wait a minute& did you just say something smart-ish?





Karasu 2: Actually, smart-ish would not be a proper term to describe me either. I prefer intelligent.





Karasu 1: Yeah!





(Mikita and the alternate Karasu had to stifle a giggle.)





Karasu 1: Guess what Miki? Guys have orgasms!





(Mikita looked at her with revulsion and backed away slowly, as did everyone else. Karasu remained to stand there in half joy and innocence.)





Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on November 14, 2006, 10:03:27 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outYAY! You sing this! I knew Miki sang this too! I just had to find it! Go you. Go me! Go Miki! Rawr! LOL!

mikita_inugirl on November 14, 2006, 10:10:17 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlYup. I had Mikita sing my song. XD ANd now you know what it sounds like. ^__^

keera_punked_out on November 14, 2006, 10:14:00 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outYes I do, but how you sing it is a little nicer. Miki says "You ran away and showed your tears just like a pansy" and you say something like "You ran away and showed your tears like it would hurt me".

mikita_inugirl on November 14, 2006, 10:26:27 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlOh I changed that part in the story. XD

mandy94t on August 12, 2006, 3:49:10 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tooh.that's just nice.Mikita's meeeeeean,man.
Mikita:What're you gonna do about it *****?
Me:I can be meaner.Lots.
Mikita:Ya wanna bet?
Me:I would but I'm broke.And I needta swipe me a weapon first.*swipes Tetsusaiga*
okay too random there.......great job!!