Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - How Evil Can One Demon Be?

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 26 - How Evil Can One Demon Be?

Chapter 26 - How Evil Can One Demon Be?
How evil can one demon be?

----
(Mikita was satisfied with herself as she leaned back in one of the beds and listened to an ipod. You could faintly hear the Eminem lyrics and Karasu 1 was right there next to her hearing it slightly. Kagome walked up to Mikita angrily.)
Kagome: You cant be happy about this. You are hurting people. You are hurting Okashi and her mother. You are ruining their lives.
(Mikita opened one eye and looked at Kagome.)
Mikita: You say something?
(Kagome could tell that she was just being rude and sarcastic, so she jerked the headphones out of Mikitas ears.)
Kagome: I cant believe you Mikita. Why did you come back so evil?
Mikita: Hn. I was always evil. You should know better than to think of me otherwise.
Kagome: What did you mean anyway, when you said that Okashi was your host?
Mikita: Are you that stupid? Okay, Ill call this one Advice for Dumb fracks. I did not technically die. My soul merely relocated and so I chose your time to dwell. I chose Okashi because she just seemed so easy to possess. (Shrugs) I had to wait until her saintliness wore down a bit before I could take over, so I had to give her some negative feedback. And this whole time you thought she was a reincarnation of me. Pssh! Yeah right.
(As she spoke, she lay on her side and placed one arm on her upward side as if to casually relax. Everything seemed like no big deal to her and this disgusted Kagome. Karasu 1 saw the ipod and headphones just lying there playing the Eminem music and picked them up to listen to it herself. Kagome was even more disturbed by this and took the ipod from Karasu.)
Kagome: And where did you get this, huh? Did you steal it from an innocent person?
Mikita: Aww& Im hurt. You always think the worst of me& Of course I stole it.
(Kagome was about to smile, thinking that there was a shred of remorse and kindness in the demon, but she was wrong. Mikita licked her claw and smirked at Kagome.)
Mikita: Why would I waste my money on things when I can use the five-claw discount?
(This made Kagome gasp, for she knew what Mikita meant by her statement. She did not only steal the ipod but&)
Kagome: You killed them?
Mikita: Why not? They were just going to disagree with my discount anyway.
(Kagome was shocked. She didnt know what to say. While Kagome was in distress about this, Mikita took the ipod back and handed it to Karasu.)
Mikita: Here Kari. Pollute your mind with awesomeness.
Karasu 1: Yay!
Karasu 2: You listen to this Eminem fellow? Why not listen to wholesome Country music instead?
Karasu 1: Eww! What planet are you from?
Karasu 2: You mean dimension.
Karasu 1: Whatever. Country is retarded.
Karasu 2: Rap is incorrigible.
Karasu 1: Stop giving me headaches with all these big words. Im trying to listen to Eminem here. Yeah! F this and F that! Wooooooooo!
Karasu 2: (Sigh) Hopeless indeed.
(Okashis mother suddenly busted through the door and walked over to Mikita. Her voice was extremely angry, yet she restrained herself from exploding with rage. Her tone was deep and rattled however.)
Mother: I am sending you to a psychiatrist. This phase of yours will soon leave you.
Mikita: A psychiatrist? Youve got to be kidding me.
(So Mikita went to the psychiatrist: Doctor Reed. Yes I created her name because psychiatrist is too long of a word to type& So Reed held up an inkblot to Mikita, who was stretched out and cozy on the couch.)
Reed: Tell me Okashi, what do you see in this inkblot?
Mikita: Oh! I know! I know! Me killing your @$$.
Reed: &Okay, well what about this one?
Mikita: You suffering with your death when I kill you.
(Mikitas attitude and fearsome demonic eyes were frightening Reed, but she continued with the lesson.)
Reed: Okay then& that went well&
(Mikita just leered and raised an eyebrow, seeming entertained by this woman.)
Reed: Okay& well tell me about your childhood then Okashi.
(Mikita was reminded of terrible memories when Reed mentioned this, and she wasnt very happy about answering the question.)
Mikita: My childhood? You want to know about my childhood? Ill tell you about my childhood. I had no childhood. My life& was no life.
Reed: But you were raised by a Christian mother. How could you possibly have had an awful childhood?
(The ogles upon Mikitas visage were full of sadness mixed with rage as she slowly stood up, walking over to Reed. Every step that she took made Reed sink back into her chair with fear. She could actually see the murder within her eyes.)
Mikita: Fire consumed anything and everything I touched. It burned into my heart; burned it away. Now it is hollow. There is nothing there anymore, no love, no care, no concern& no remorse& Its almost as if it was never there at all.
(Soon after, screams of agony were heard throughout the building and blood was shed. Reed was never heard from again. Yet another victim was added to the blood-tainted claws that were back for more vengeance. Meanwhile, Okashis mother was sitting in the lobby and staring off into nowhere with saddened, lost eyes. She felt so helpless, so hurt, and Keera was right there with her witnessing her mothers heartache. Kagome walked up and sat in front of her, yet the mothers line of sight remained slightly aside from Kagomes direction, as it did not change. However, she did finally speak up.)
Mother: I dont know whats happened to my little girl. I wish I knew why she was doing this. Maybe its because& shes adopted, and now shes starting to feel like she doesnt belong with me.
Kagome: Okashi was adopted?
Mother: Yes. She was the cutest, most pitiful little thing there at the orphanage. Her tiny little eyes were so longing for a mother I couldnt refuse her. I knew that she was my little girl the moment I laid eyes on her. I couldnt bear to see her alone there like that& with no one there to hold her. The other kids were off playing with each other, but she seemed so left out& as if she didnt belong there either.
(Kagome listened with her full attention, feeling the sadness as well as Okashis mother spoke.)
Mother: My little Keera was only a couple of years younger than her, and I knew that she could use a playmate& someone to look up to& a sister to play with and share things with, so I took the little angel into my arms. She had a shirt on with the picture of a Hershey bar on the front of it, so I knew the perfect name for her. Okashi.
Kagome: Candy.
Mother: She was sweet as candy too. She was such a darling child. It always hurt me to think about why her real mother didnt want her. Why she just sent her to that place like that& but then I found out why&
Kagome: &Why? Why was Okashi set up for adoption then?
(The mother had tears in her eyes as she looked at Kagome.)
Mother: Her real mother was killed in a fire.
(Kagome was surprised and saddened to hear this. That sounds so much like Mikita, Kagome thought, except Mikita was the one that started the fire.)
Mother: What was worse is that Okashi was the one that started the fire.
(Kagome gasped at this statement. This was just like Mikitas story.)
Mother: She was playing with the stove knobs while her mother looked away for a short amount of time. She didnt see that Okashi had set one of the burners on high. An hour later, they found the traumatized girl in her closet& and her mother dead in the nearby room.
(The mother had to stop speaking, for these memories hurt her too much. Kagome felt sympathy for her as she saw her tears yet again. Thats so awful. Her story is so much like Mikitas. Both of their mothers deaths were caused by fire, and they were the ones that caused them. Poor Okashi. Just then, Mikita walked through the doors and Okashis mother stood up, walking over to her with hope.)
Mother: Okashi& did she help you at all sweetheart? Please tell me youre my little girl again.
Mikita: Oh yes. She helped me a lot. Now I know the error of my ways.
(The mother hugged her and was so overjoyed, believing Mikitas lie.)
Mother: Oh honey! I am so glad. I was worried. Im so glad she was able to help you.
Mikita: (Smirk) She sure was& mother.
(She looked over the mothers shoulder and smiled evilly at Kagome, who was angered by what she knew that Mikita really did. Okashis mother walked away happily and Kagome stared fumingly at Mikita with tears beginning to form in her eyes.)
Kagome: I cant believe you lied to her mother like that. After what she and Okashi have been through&
Mikita: Oh spare me the lecture. Ive heard enough sap talk for one day. Im going to go cause some mischief.
Blanca: You cause mischief? Ha! Youre an amateur.
Mikita: Yes you are.
Blanca: Scrawny dog.
Mikita: Hmm& You know, you give me an idea. You are so much like me, so why are we wasting our time arguing when we could join forces? Hmm?
Blanca: You mean you& and me& joining forces?
Mikita: Did I stutter?
Blanca: Nope. I hear you loud and clear.
(Blanca reached out and they shook hands.)
Blanca: But you are not the boss of this operation. Got it?
Mikita: No intentions.
Blanca: Good. Lets get to the trouble making.
(The first thing they did was spy on Karasu and Hiei in the suite. Karasu had her back turned and was talking to Hiei, who had his back turned to her as well.)
Karasu 1: I dont ask too many questions.
Hiei: Yes you do. Im not answering any more of your off-the-wall questions.
Karasu 1: But I have to know& do penguins know how to whistle or not?
Hiei: How should I know? They dont have lips!
Karasu 1: They dont? Then how do they kiss?
Hiei: They dont.
Karasu 1: Why not?
Hiei: Stop asking me so many questions!
Karasu 1: No!
(Blanca and Mikita smirked with an idea. Blanca was holding an egg and she crawled into the room unnoticed on one hand and her knees. She placed the egg behind Karasu and backed away slowly. Karasu heard a sound and looked behind her to see the egg lying there. Surprised, she picked it up.)
Karasu 1: Oh my& Hiei! I laid an egg! This is all your fault!
Hiei: What the&? But you dont lay eggs!
Karasu 2: Well technically she would because shes a dragon.
Hiei: (Sarcasm) Thanks. That makes me feel a lot better.
Karasu 1: Ill name him Hiei Junior!
Karasu 2: What if its a girl?
Karasu 1: Uhh& Karasu Junior!
Hiei: How original.
(Mikita and Blanca were giggling near the door and Hiei saw them. Karasu 1 was still caressing her egg, believing it to be her baby.)
Karasu 1: Dont cry little one.
Hiei: Okay. First of all, it cant cry. Its an egg. Secondly, you did not lay that egg.
Karasu 1: Yes I did. It was right behind me Hiei! What are you? Blind?
Hiei: You were tricked Karasu.
Karasu 1: You just cant face the fact that youre going to be a father!
Hiei: (Sigh)
(Karasu 1 then sniffled and began to sneeze. And might I add that her sneezes are dreadfully long and high-pitched.)
Karasu 1: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH& CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(Crack! The egg fell to the ground and smashed into a big yellow mess. Karasu was in shock as she stooped down and tried to scoop up the eggs remains.)
Karasu 1: Oh no! Little Hiei! Speak to me!
Karasu 2: I cant hear out of my left ear.
Hiei: Tell me about it. I cant see straight.
Karasu 1: My poor baby. Dont worry. Mommys here.
Hiei: Karasu, that is not your baby. That is an ordinary chicken egg.
Karasu 1: I am not a chicken! You are so mean to me Hiei! First, you make me lay an egg and then you make me smash it!
(Blanca and Mikita could no longer hold back as they burst out in laughter, rolling around on the floor. Karasu, taken aback, looked at them as they laughed together in the hallway and ran off.)
Hiei: See?
Karasu 1: Yeah I see. They must have seen something funny.
(Hiei smacked himself in the forehead again, bringing more harm to his jagan.)
Hiei: Ow& I have to stop doing that.
Karasu 2: Why do you do that anyway if you know you have a jagan?
Hiei: I dont know&
----
So, did I fool any of you with the identity crisis of Okashi and Mikita? Most of you were led to believe that Okashi was indeed the reincarnation of Mikita, but that doesnt seem to be the case. Okashi was Mikitas host all along, being used in order to obtain a body to possess. What will she have planned now that shes back, and what will become of Blanca and Karasu 2? Will they stay around forever or return to their dimension?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 14, 2006, 7:44:07 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94taww man you sure had me freakin fooled.now I feel like a total idiot.
Mikita:Whaddya mean "feel like"?
Me:*anger vein*What'd you say to me freakin horror monkey?!
Mikita:What'd you call me?!*kills me*
Me:*comes back to life*Teehehehehe....I win again.
great job!!can't wait for the next chapter!!*gives you giant cookie named Bob*

mikita_inugirl on August 14, 2006, 11:15:09 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlYAY! I haves a BOB COOKIEEEEEEEEEE! *huggles the cookie*
Bob: Where's my cookie?
Me: GET AWAY! MINE!
Mikita: *Steals Bob cookie* No. Mine.
Karasu 1: BUT I WANT IT! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
Hiei: I don't want it.
Mikita: You're weird.
Hiei: No, I'm different. There's a difference.
Mikita: Obviously.

XD ^__^