Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Dimensions Don't Mix

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 27 - Dimensions Don't Mix

Chapter 27 - Dimensions Don't Mix
Dimensions dont mix

----
(Things in the Tipton Hotel were a bit out of order. Blanca was torturing Inuyasha in the suite for one thing.)
Blanca: Sit!
(Wham!)
Blanca: This is fun!
Inuyasha: Not for me! KAGOME! DO SOMETHING! Blanca: (smiles) Shes not here right now& SIT!
(WHACK! This time his hat fell off upon impact.)
Inuyasha: OW! Grrr& Thats it!
(He mustered up the strength to jump up and leap on her. They ended up in an awkward situation as Inuyasha landed on top of her on the bed.)
Inuyasha: If you dont stop it&!
Blanca: Rape!
Inuyasha: What!
(Blanca smirked. Esteban ran in the room and saw him on top of her, so he grabbed the fire extinguisher.)
Esteban: Off the lady! Now!
Inuyasha: I didnt do anything to her! This woman is torturing me!
Esteban: Yeah right buddy.
(Inuyasha rolled his eyes and got off of her, and thats when Estebans attention was drawn to his ears.)
Esteban: You are a fan of Okashis new image as well I suppose?
Inuyasha: Huh?
(Esteban pulled a pair of wolf ears out of his pocket and placed them upon his own head. He smiled and tweaked them.)
Esteban: Im a fan of the little wolfie too. Oi! I had better get to work or Moseby will kill me.
(Esteban left the room and Inuyasha thought, She has merchandise? Oh brother. Blanca giggled and stood up.)
Blanca: Well. Well. Mr. Half-breed-accused-of-rape, why dont we go on that date now?
Inuyasha: Youre twisted! Leave me alone! I do not know you!
Blanca: Fine, but I have one more thing to say before I leave&
Inuyasha: Oh no&
Blanca: Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! Sit! SIT!
(Ouch& I think poor Inuyasha is creating a dent in the floor. I know the people downstairs are complaining. So Blanca blew him a kiss and left the room with happiness, off to find her partner in crime: Mikita. She was holding a can of itching powder while watching Hiei sit there and read a newspaper. Why Hiei would read a newspaper, I dont really know. It started out that his arm began to itch, so he scratched it and continued reading. Then his leg was itching as well, so he scratched it. He also scratched his stomach, and by this point he had dropped the newspaper and was becoming annoyed.)
Hiei: What the hell? Ooh! It itches! All over! Grrr&
(He walked off in fury toward the bathroom and Mikita giggled while holding her hand over her mouth. Strangely, she then felt something touch her butt. She turned around to see that the alternate dimension Karasu did it.)
Mikita: Would you stop hitting on me!
Karasu 2: I cant help it.
(Mikita then felt another hand on her bottom.)
Mikita: Stop groping me!
Karasu 2: I didnt do it that time.
(She looked to the other side of her to see Karasu 1, which made her raise an eyebrow.)
Mikita: What the&? Karasu, what are you doing?
Karasu 1: Just being me.
Mikita: Ugh! That is not you& well, it is you but& Gah! Just stop violating me!
(Mikita stormed off and the Karasus giggled. Karasu 1 turned around to see where Mikita was going and Karasu 2 groped her.)
Karasu 1: Hiei! &Oh. Its just me.
Karasu 2: I cant help but to grope myself. Im freakin adorable.
Karasu 1: (Smiles) Yes I am.
Karasu 2: But I suppose I must be getting back to my own time, to my Miki.
Karasu 1: And Im gonna go spy on my Hiei while hes in the shower. Hee hee&
(Kagome was using a telephone to call her mother, letting her know how it was going.)
Kagome: Yes Im fine mom& I know& I tried to call you earlier, but things just came up and& yeah& Oh, you heard the song? Yeah, shes a little hardcore now, but& I know& Dont worry mom. Ill explain it all later& okay. I love you too& bye.
(She hung up the phone and looked around wondering, Where did Sakura and Keera get to? I havent seen those two lately. Sakura and Keera had ended up in the alternate reality and were exploring.)
Keera: So this is the alternate reality?
Sakura: I guess so. It seems so& different.
Tsuyoku: May I interest you two young ladies in a cup of tea?
Sakura: Holy Freakin Cheesits! Its you!
Keera: Who is he? He seems nice.
Sakura: Nice? Hes an evil demon!
Tsuyoku: I am nothing of the sort. I merely asked if you would like some tea.
Keera: Sakura, this is an alternate reality remember?
Sakura: Yeah& so does that mean Tsuyoku is a good guy?
Keera: I guess so.
Tsuyoku: So what do you say? Tea?
Sakura/Keera: Tea! Yay!
(Back in our dimension, Blanca and Mikita were causing more mischief. They walked up to Mattie at the candy counter, and she was surprised to see Mikita.)
Mattie: Oh my gosh! Its you! Mikita& Your song spoke to me. I feel the same way about men now.
Mikita: Yeah, thats nice. Anyway Madeline, theres a role for you in my next music video if you would like to talk to my handler. Shes up in suite 31 waiting to talk to you.
Mattie: Really? A role& in a music video& for me? Oh wow! Thank you so much Okashi!
(Mattie ran off and Mikita smirked at Blanca. They hopped over the candy counter and started stealing the candy, which Kagome did not find very amusing.)
Mikita: Want some?
Kagome: No! You two are out of line! Put those back!
Blanca: Make me mommy.
Mikita: Youre not the boss of her in this dimension anyway, and you are definitely not my boss, so back off.
(Karasu 2 then approached them.)
Karasu 2: Blanca. We need to talk. We all do. This is urgent.
Kagome: About what?
(Blanca, Kagome, Mikita, and Karasu 2 met in Arwins work place to talk to him. Once Karasu 2 and Arwin explained the situation&)
Kagome: The dimensions could what!
Karasu 2: Yes. As I was about to return home to my dimension, this man Arwin here squealed at my presence. He then asked where I was from, and when I replied, he squealed again. He said that he saw two young girls come in here, but when he followed them, he didnt see them.
Arwin: I dont squeal that much&
(Kagome then thought, Sakura and Keera. That must have been them. They must have crossed over to the other dimension.)
Karasu 2: Yes they did.
Kagome: What the&? Do you read minds too?
Karasu 2: Yep.
Kagome: So what do we do?
Arwin: If Karasu and Blanca dont go back to their own dimension soon, then the very fabric of time and reality will be destroyed.
Karasu 2: Meaning that they will cease to exist.
Arwin: Exactly.
(Arwin smiled at Karasu 2 as if he had a crush on her, but she looked away with disgust and disinterest. Apparently, he began to fall for the genius, but little does he know that shes gay.)
Kagome: So Blanca, Sakura, and Keera will be gone if we dont get everyone back to their own dimensions?
Blanca: Ha! Like Im going to believe this mumbo jumbo. Im staying with my Inuyasha. He will love me. I swear to it.
(She ran off and Kagome sighed.)
Kagome: I knew this wasnt going to be easy.
Karasu 2: She must really love that half-breed.
Kagome: Which gives me an idea.
(In the meantime, Hiei stepped out of the shower and grabbed the towel nearby, wrapping it around his waist and approaching the mirror. He observed his complexion for a moment, but Karasu soon interrupted him. Yes I do mean our dimensions Karasu. She stood next to him in front of the mirror and hugged him.)
Karasu: Dont worry. Your complexion is flawless sweetie.
Hiei: Karasu&! What are you doing here?
Karasu: Aww, look! Your bandanna is off. Youre such a cutie.
(She moved her hands gently over his face, which he didnt seem to mind. See seemed to be acting passionate, and what reason would he have to reject such an action? Suddenly, she placed her fingers above and below his jagan, prying his third eye open while saying:)
Karasu: Peek-a-boo!
(She had smiled so largely that her eyes shut with a big grin.)
Hiei: KARA& suuuu&
(Hiei looked into his jagan, and even though it was for a mere second, it was enough to affect him as he fell to the ground unconscious. Karasu felt him fall and opened her eyes to see him. His jagan was closed again as he lay there motionless and she stooped down next to him.)
Karasu: Oops& I forgot about that. Heh. Sorry Hiei& Hey! Stop ignoring me!
(She smacked him across the face three times by swiping her hand back and forth, but all it did was give him rosy cheeks. She had a look on her face like, Oh no, as she rubbed his red cheeks. She tried to think of an idea to wake him up as she fanned his face with her hand in panic. Sakura and Keera were having some tea with Tsuyoku and Narakuotherwise known as Tengoku herein the alternate dimension. It seems odd that there can be a normal moment with those two.)
Keera: I like this tea. What did you put in it?
Tsuyoku: Oh just my special ingredient&
Sakura: Poison?
Tsuyoku: No. Butter.
Keera: Butter?
Tengoku: Yes. It sounds odd, but it really is a great ingredient if you have a specific brand of butter.
(Sakura thought, Whoa. This dimension is so much different from ours. I mean, Tsuyoku and Naraku are nice, Karasu and Mikita are gay& Soon after she thought that, she saw a rather large woman with frizzy, dull black hair walk by.)
Keera: Whos that?
Tsuyoku: Oh. That is Leona.
Tengoku: Poor girl. No wonder she has no husband.
Sakura: Leona Pierce? You mean thats Leona!
Tsuyoku: Yes.
(Sakura was very surprised as she thought, She really let herself go in this dimension. I mean shes a beauty in our dimension, but here& whoa& Kagome and Karasu 2 showed up and walked over to them.)
Kagome: Keera! Sakura! Thank goodness you are close by. We have to get you back to our dimension right away or you wont exist anymore!
Keera/Sakura: Sounds good enough to me.
Keera: Bye nice peoples! I enjoyed having tea with you!
Sakura: Me too!
Tsuyoku: Goodbye girls.
Tengoku: Take care now.
(Kagome still couldnt believe their kindness in this dimension as she walked off with Keera and Sakura. Before they left, Kagome faced Karasu 2 again.)
Kagome: Karasu& Be sure to tell Blanca Im sorry& It just couldnt be the way she wanted it.
Karasu 2: No problem Kagome. Ill be seeing you now. Get Blanca back here as soon as you can.
Kagome: Got it.
(And so they left that dimension to find a way to get Blanca to go back to her dimension. Kagome had a simple plan. She just hoped it would work. Blanca was with Mikita causing more mischief, holding Zack and Cody upside down by their feet.)
Mikita: This may be first-degree lame mischief, but its down right funny.
Blanca: Yeah.
Cody: Could you put me down now? All the blood is rushing to my head!
Mikita: I could make it rush out of your head if you like.
Cody: Uhh& no thanks.
Blanca: Hey! I know! Lets put their heads in a blender and see what happens!
Mikita: Nice. I like how your brain works Blanca.
Zack: I dont.
(Kagome ran up to them and saw what they were doing, which she didnt approve of the torture.)
Kagome: What are you two doing now?
Mikita: I was just about to slit his throat so he wouldnt suffer. Ill cut him some slack so he wont feel the pain for long.
Blanca: But Im going to stick this ones head in a blender& right after I give him a wedgie and a swirly.
Kagome: Oh, Im so mad at Inuyasha.
Blanca: Why? Oh that reminds me. Ive got to go find him and force him to go to Red Lobster with me.
Kagome: Hes not here. Hes gone to your dimension to see Kikyo. Ooh, he makes me so mad!
Blanca: He what!
(Blanca dropped Zack on his head and ran off toward the phone booth. Kagome helped Zack up.)
Zack: Dont worry. I fell on my head many times before.
Cody: I cant feel my head&
(Mikita rolled her eyes and dropped him as well.)
Mikita: Eh, this bores me anyway. Its amateur mischief. Im going to go shopping, and then maybe Ill kill some people.
(Kagome shook her head at Mikita, and then ran off toward the direction Blanca went. Blanca hurried to the booth and began pressing buttons.)
Blanca: Inuyasha! You wait til I get to you!
(She soon passed over to her own dimension and Kagome peeked into the room. Arwins hand went in slow motion to the plug-in connected to the wall.)
Arwin: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh&
(The plug was pulled from the outlet and Arwin began to breathe heavily. Kagome looked at him strangely.)
Kagome: Did you have to make it that dramatic?
Arwin: Uhh& No. Not really.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 16, 2006, 6:45:10 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tlol.lol.great job.itching powder....i needta get me some 'a that for the big scary guy that says the word 'okay' a lot.A.K.A.,my Geology teacher.lol.
this is awesome!!*gives you giant Oreo named Moe*