Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Amnesia and an unplanned marriage

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 28 - Amnesia and an unplanned marriage

Chapter 28 - Amnesia and an unplanned marriage
First of all, Id like to apologize to some of my friends if they feel they do not have a larger role, but youre lucky if I even include you in it. I only include good friends and sometimes great supporters and readers. I do not mean anything mean by this. I am just saying that Im trying my best for the plot and humor of the story. Plus, I have more characters still yet to bring in, so please bear with me.
----
Amnesia and an unplanned marriage

----
(Hiei finally woke up from having knocked himself out by his own jagan. He opened his eyes and noticed Karasu sitting there and looking at him.)
Karasu: Sexy Shorty& are you okay?
Hiei: Huh? Whos that? Who are you?
Karasu: Its me, Karasu. You passed out because you looked into your jagan& Well, it was my fault, but&
Hiei: Jagan?
Karasu: Your third eye. Why are you playing stupid with me Hiei?
Hiei: Playing stupid? Hiei? I dont understand.
(Karasu realized what had happened. Oh no. Apparently looking into his own jagan makes him forget everything.)
Hiei: Who are you? Whats my name? I want to know whats going on here.
(Karasu smiled a mischievous smile and helped him up. Maybe I can take advantage of this amnesia.)
Karasu: Well& Your name is Hiei Jaganshi and I am your fiance Karasu, soon to be known as Misses Jaganshi after our wedding.
Hiei: Wedding? When is that?
Karasu: Tonight! Yeah& tonight. Plus, you call me honey and tell me you love me all the time.
(He just looked at her and she nervously thought, Oh no. I dont think he believes me&)
Hiei: What time will it be? Do I have everything I need? Do you have all that you need honey?
Karasu: (Smiles) Dont worry. I have it all taken care of. Time to go shopping!
(She took his hand and ran with him. He was so confused, but he believed her story to be right. Meanwhile, Mikita prepared for another concert as she practiced her song in the suite.)
Mikita: Taken by rage, its all thats inside me. I feel like its here just to fight me&
Kagome: So, another negative song to ruin Okashis life?
Mikita: Actually, no. You havent heard the rest of it, now have you?
Kagome: No, but I know you and this cant be good. I mean, Taken by rage? Sounds unfriendly to me.
Mikita: Sure. Whatever you say. Its actually one that came to me a couple days ago. I think the mortal Okashi in my head is writing it. (Shrugs)
Kagome: She wouldnt write something like that.
Mikita: Like I said, you havent heard the whole song. You cant be so quick to judge me, mortal. Its actually a good song, and I like the tempo and all, so Im going to sing it.
Kagome: I dont believe you. All you do is lie to me.
Mikita: Fine. Believe what you want. I could sing this instead, Stupid fracker, die! Die! Stupid
Kagome: No! No& thats okay. Dont do that.
Mikita: Okay I wont& I dont have a melody for it yet anyway. Ill just sing it at another concert. Leona wrote that one actually, and she wanted me to sing it.
Kagome: You talked to her lately?
Mikita: Yeah I snuck off and found her. Kari let me borrow her watch to time travel. Its kinda fun.
Kagome: Just dont ruin Okashis life anymore. Please? Shes been through enough.
Mikita: A mortal& being through enough? Hn. She doesnt know the meaning of the word, and neither do you.
(Mikita started to walk off, but Kagome stopped her by saying:)
Kagome: Her childhood was more like yours than you think.
(Mikita turned to her with a skeptic look, sitting down in a chair nearby and making eye contact with Kagome.)
Mikita: Oh really? How so? Amuse me.
Kagome: Her mother died in a fire that she caused.
(Mikita stared at her with no particular readable emotion, so Kagome wasnt sure of whether to continue speaking or not. Mikita soon just stood up and kept the same gaze.)
Mikita: She still has no comparison to me.
(She turned and started walking away thinking, So, that memory wasnt mine? She remembered the visions she had seen while trying to sleep the previous night. She thought them to be her own, but they happened to be Okashis memories. In the year 3000, Tsuyokus spy returned to the lair and Tsuyoku automatically knew what this meant.)
Tsuyoku: So she is back I presume? Excellent.
Kagura: And just what does bringing Mikita back benefit?
Tsuyoku: I thought that of all people you would know. They have a plan: a plan to drain my power.
(Kagura was included in this plan, but she tried not to let it show.)
Kagura: How so?
Tsuyoku: You know. You tell me.
(Kagura fell silent. Was it possible that he found out?)
Tsuyoku: My little spy here tells me everything. You thought you could hide it from me?
(Kagura took a cautious step back, soon turning and running out of the lair. Tsuyoku just sat by and watched her go as if he didnt care. He just smirked.)
Tsuyoku: Now my daughters will be here expecting to defeat me, now that they have enough sisters. The perfect trap. My loyal spy, go keep an eye on Kagura. Once you find her, kill her. I do not need her. I have infinite power, and there is no way they will defeat me.
(The spy nodded and left the lair, remaining a mystery to all. Yusuke and the gang sat around in boredom. Kuwabara twirled a shoestring around from his shoe and Kurama closed his eyes.)
Yusuke: Theres nothing to do. Im bored. There are no missions, no evil creatures, anything!
Kuwabara: Yeah. Life seems empty without fighting, doesnt it?
Kurama: I sense someone coming.
Yusuke: Who could it be? Is it someone to fight?
(Yusuke jumped up excitedly and put up his fists.)
Kurama: Could be. Its a demon.
Yusuke: Finally! Show yourself demon!
(Kagura came into sight and looked at Yusuke.)
Kagura: Where are Mikita, Karasu, and Leona? Are they here?
Kuwabara: Who? Wait& Karasu? Isnt she the dragon girl?
Yusuke: What do you need with them?
Kagura: I am not an enemy. I require the daughters of Tsuyoku. They may be able to defeat him. I fear that he may be after me now since he knows that I am plotting against him as well.
Kurama: Tsuyoku? The accomplice of the demon Naraku?
Kagura: Yes. He has incomprehensible power, and I cannot destroy him alone.
(Kagura looked aside and saw the spy that Tsuyoku sent. The secret agent was looking at Yusuke, but then directed the line of sight to Kagura.)
Kagura: You must have been sent to spy on me and most likely kill me.
(Kagura took the situation bravely and took out her fan.)
Kagura: I doubt that youll get anywhere though little boy& uhh, girl? Whatever you are.
(Yusuke prepared to fight the detective as he stepped in front of Kagura.)
Yusuke: Ill handle this. Ive been looking for a little action.
(As he looked into the eyes of the spy, which was all he could see, he noticed something familiar. The emissary did not want her identity revealed, so she attacked Yusuke. It was a one-on-one fist battle, with the spy having the upper hand. Yusuke knew that he wasnt going to lose without a fight, so he endured and counteracted, even if it meant hitting a girl. This agent was very swift and it was tough for Yusuke to gain any moves on her. He was about to be defeated, but he quickly came up with an idea and tripped the spy, causing her to land on her back. Yusuke sat on top of the spy and ripped the mask off. He was shocked at what he saw.)
Yusuke: &Kumaru? Youre the spy? Why? Why are you following orders from an evil demon?
(She was scared and didnt want to speak, but Yusuke was persistent as he shook her shoulders and tried to make eye contact with Kumaru.)
Yusuke: I thought I could trust you! Now tell me!
(Kumaru tightly closed her eyes and attempted to hold back her tears, but it was no use.)
Kumaru: I have no choice okay! & Hell kill me if I dont.
Yusuke: Not with me around he wont!
Kumaru: But& he& Well, every night, he&
(Kagura knew what Kumaru was trying to say as she looked down at the ground. Yusuke noticed this notion and looked at Kumaru in surprise and anger.)
Yusuke: What? He did that to you? That bastard! Now its personal. He and I have a score to settle. Where is this guy?
Kumaru: No! You cant go and fight him! Not alone. Hes too strong. Even all of you put together would have no effect on him.
Yusuke: Oh yes it will! Im not letting that sick freak get away with that!
Kumaru: You dont understand! I know his power! I put up with it every day&
(Her eyes were watering up even more as she looked away from him.)
Kumaru: Please& get more people to help. Its going to take a lot of power to defeat him.
Kagura: Shes right. I too know his powers. They are nearly unfathomable. We will gather up the monk, the demon slayer, the priestess, the wolf, and all their allies. We will train and become stronger for when the time comes to meet him again.
(Yusuke looked at Kumaru, seeing how badly her emotions were torn apart. He wanted to attack right away, but he knew that he couldnt be so hasty. Grasping the mask that he had removed from Kumaru, he looked up at Kurama and Kuwabara in determination.)
Yusuke: Fine, but we have to hurry. This guy could be growing in power even more each day as we speak.
(It was a fine day for a wedding, and sure enough, Hiei was agreeing entirely with Karasu due to his loss of memory. Karasu wasnt sure of how long it was going to last, so she knew she had to hurry and get through the wedding. She had invited everyone: Kagome, Inuyasha, Mikita, Keera, Sakura, Okashis mother, and even Wild Myles. Of course Mikitas handler was there with her as well.)
Mikita: Cant you get off that cell phone for one second? You annoy me.
Handler: I am scheduling your yoga classes and private fitness sessions.
Mikita: And I need those why?
Handler: All great artists need to be wonderfully in tune with their lives. Your music will sky rocket.
Mikita: Okay whatever, as long as I get the free stuff and the money.
(Keera was looking at the wedding cake. Her mouth watered at the delicious sight.)
Keera: Must& resist& hunger impulse& Cake looks& too delicious&
(Sakura was with her sister while she was getting her bridal outfit on. Karasu was not wearing a poofy white bridal gown however, but a very lovely green Chinese dress, split on both sides next to the legs. It had the most elegant golden flower designs embroidered on it, and Karasu seemed satisfied with it.)
Sakura: Whoa! Kara, you look great!
Karasu: No I dont! I look freakin adorable and dont you forget it.
Sakura: Wow& using your skills to give him amnesia and trick him into marrying you& I want to be just like you Kara!
Karasu: Im sure you do.
(Karasu put her hair up in a pullback with chopsticks, decorating her hair with attachable black, curly hairpieces.)
Karasu: I wish my hair would curl! Oh well, these hairpieces look neat. Hiei will never notice the difference.
Sakura: I sure dont. They are pretty in your hair.
Karasu: Okay. Okay. Enough with the complimenting and ON WITH THE WEDDING! YAY!
(Hiei was waiting at the altar with Inuyasha, who wasnt too pleased to be wearing a tux.)
Inuyasha: This thing is ridiculous, but once Karasu pointed that annoying little finger at me, I couldnt refuse. Grrr&
Hiei: I think we look nice. I cant wait to see my bride.
Inuyasha: Youre acting weirder than usual.
Hiei: How so?
(Before Inuyasha could say anything else, the music began to play and they looked out to the aisle. Sakura was the flower girl, but instead of throwing the petals, she threw the thorns from the roses. Some of them hit people and they would say, Ow! Hey! but Sakura continued to skip down the aisle in merriment. Kagome got a sweat drop. After that was over, there was Karasu looking as adorable as ever in her Chinese dress. Hiei smiled and loved her appearance, thinking that was his everyday reaction by what she had told him. As Karasu arrived up to where Hiei was, the music ended and the preacher began. While the preacher declared the ceremony, Keera was still trying to resist the temptation. She snuck one bit of icing on the tip of her finger, licking it off and smiling. The handlers phone rang and Mikita took it from her, throwing it down on the ground in aggravation. Kagome was giving Inuyasha a nasty look because he was trying to dig out a massive wedgie during the ceremony and it was disrespectful. Inuyasha saw her looking at him and stopped, standing there uncomfortably. Sakura was poking one of the thorny branches and saying, Ow& ow& ow& It wasnt your most courteous wedding, thats for sure.)
Preacher: By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.
(In the instant right after he said that, Hiei regained his memory and looked around in confusion.)
Hiei: What the&?
(Karasu pulled his face over to hers and quickly kissed him on the lips.)
Karasu: Yay! Were married!
Hiei: What!
Keera: Cake time! (Pounces on the cake)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 17, 2006, 7:11:20 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tlol!!!hahaha!!great job!^ ^ *gives you giant milkshake named Mike*