Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - A Jaganshi Honeymoon

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 29 - A Jaganshi Honeymoon

Chapter 29 - A Jaganshi Honeymoon
A Jaganshi Honeymoon

----
(Karasu and Hiei were now married, but it almost didnt happen since Hiei regained his memory right before the sealing kiss. Since it did happen, we now join Mr. and Mrs. Jaganshi at their honeymoon.)
Karasu: Ahh& Karasu Jaganshi. It has a nice ring to it, dont you think?
Hiei: I cant believe this. I lost my memory and you took advantage of me.
Karasu: Oh stop complaining. Its what you wanted all along and you know it. After all, youre the one that taught me how to read minds.
(Karasu smiled and Hieis cheeks began to shine with a rosy hue. He broke eye contact and looked out the window, mumbling coherently. Karasu walked over next to him and looked out the window as well.)
Karasu: Were going to have a great time. Youll see. Were going to do all the things that Ive wanted to do for weeks!
Hiei: Which includes&?
(The first thing on Karasus to-do list was going swimming in the Morrison Hotels pool. It had a shallow end and a deep end. Of course Karasu was in the deep end wearing her green bikini. Hiei was up on shore still yet, dissatisfied with the green swim trunks that she forced him to wear.)
Karasu: This is so much fun! Come on Hiei!
Hiei: No. This is just wrong. They could have at least been black.
Karasu: Nah. I like green. Besides, you look nice in them. Come on! Get in and stop sucking the fun out of everything.
Hiei: I prefer not to.
(Karasu smirked and jerked him into the pool. He instantly submerged underwater and bubbles came up to surface. Karasu looked down and asked the question she should have asked beforehand.)
Karasu: Can you swim? Hey! Stop ignoring me!
(She dove under to find him. He had already found his way to the shallow end as he brought his head above water, gasping for air. He sighed in disappointment as he pushed his hair out of his face. Karasu came up to the surface and spotted him.)
Karasu: Sexy Shorty!
Hiei: Oh shoot!
(He started trying to run in the water, but his feet could not grip the water and he was getting nowhere. He should have known that, but he was too busy reacting quickly. Karasu walked over next to him in the water and watched him with an odd, confused expression. His feet were moving at 100 mph but he wasnt even progressing an inch. She was merely walking and passing him up.)
Karasu: Man Hiei! Im just walking and Im beating you.
(She touched the side of the pool and jumped part way out of the water with joy.)
Karasu: I win!
(Number two on her to-do list included the edge of a tall mountain.)
Hiei: Were going to what?
Karasu: Were going to bungee jump off of this mountain! Doesnt that sound like fun?
Hiei: Yeah. Whate
(She pushed him before he could finish his sentence and he began to fall. Karasu then realized something was wrong.)
Karasu: Oops& I forgot to attach the chord to the thing& Can you fly? Hey! What did I tell you about ignoring me!
(She had her chord attached as she jumped down after him. She sped down quickly and grabbed him around the waist before he hit the ground. They bounced back up and she enjoyed it.)
Karasu: WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
(Hiei grunted and crossed his arms thinking, Well, at least she didnt let me fall. As they went down again however, she was so excited that she threw her arms out and cheered, dropping Hiei a short distance. It was just enough to injure him.)
Karasu: Oops& Uhh, can you breathe?
(Back at the hotel room, Hiei lay in bed with pain as Karasu felt bad for causing his injuries.)
Hiei: Ow& Grrr&
Karasu: Oh Hiei, Im so sorry. I
Hiei: Just shut up and back off& Leave me alone.
(Karasu gasped, having her feelings hurt. His voice was as cold as ever, and he was clearly angry with her.)
Hiei: Youve tormented me enough.
(Her eyes shook with sadness as she looked at him with great surprise. She finally turned away and went to sit alone in a nearby corner. After a while of rest and silence, Hieis pain subsided to a tolerable level. It was then that he decided to glance over at Karasu. She was sitting there all depressed-like and fiddling with her wedding band. She appeared so hurt, so heartbroken, so guilty. Hiei couldnt bear this look. He knew that she wasnt the brightest girl in the world, but she was his wife now. She loved him, and he knew that she didnt mean to aggravate him. Her feelings of gloom overwhelmed his conscience as he approached her. She did not look up at him, but she did know that he approached by the shadow in front of her. After a moment of silence, she finally spoke in a saddened tone.)
Karasu: Im sorry Hiei. I didnt mean to ruin your life. Honestly.
(Hiei opened his mouth to say something, but she removed her wedding ring and continued furthermore.)
Karasu: If you really dont want to be with me, I can& I can fix that if you want me to.
(Hiei knelt down in front of her and placed his hand over her hands. She made eye contact with him.)
Hiei: Thats not what I desire at all Karasu. You know that.
(She looked back down at their hands, watching as he gently placed the wedding band back on her ring finger. He then raised her chin with his hand and made her look into his eyes once again.)
Hiei: You can stay& Karasu Jaganshi.
(She smiled and her cheeks flushed a bit. He managed a slender smile before flinching with pain again.)
Karasu: Dont worry. I know how to fix this.
(She had him lie down on his stomach on the bed while she massaged his sore back. He groaned with the soreness and Karasu felt the pain emotionally as she tightened her face along with his whimpers.)
Karasu: Im sorry. This will help though. Youll see. Grandpa always said that I would make a great masseuse.
Hiei: Just do what you wish Karasu. I can stand it.
(She pressed down hard on his back, which really made him hurt. She smiled a naughty smile and did it again.)
Karasu: Whos the overconfident one now? Hmm?
(His eyes opened wide at this statement. She was mimicking him and getting him back for toying with her before. Hiei just smiled his gentle, roguish smirk.)
Hiei: Hn. As if this affects me in any way.
(Her grin grew wider as she raised a fist, dropping it with great force onto his back, making him shout out loud.)
Karasu: Better shape up Hiei, because were going to Mikis concert tonight.
Hiei: Ow&
(Mikitas concert was full of people that night. She already had many fans. This was her first concert where she would sing more than one song. Kagome was with her backstage, trying to talk her out of ruining Okashis life.)
Mikita: Im singing whatever I want so shut the f
(Mikita was interrupted by Karasus glomp.)
Karasu: Miki! Were here! I cant wait to hear Taken By Rage! I love that song! Sing it first! Please? Please? Please!
Mikita: I will Kari. Dont worry.
(Mikita glanced over at Kagome and Kagome thought, Oh no. With Karasu liking the song, it must be bad. Mikita looked over at Hiei and noticed him standing strangely with his back slightly arched.)
Mikita: What did you do to him? Jeez! Youre first day on the honeymoon and you already broke him.
Karasu: Yeah& Miki? Uhh, can fire/ice demons fly?
Mikita: No.
Karasu: Damn it! No wonder.
(Hiei glared at her and she grabbed his arm.)
Karasu: Come on sweetie. Lets go get us a good spot for the concert.
Hiei: Sweetie does not suit me.
Mikita: (Giggles)
Karasu: I guess not. Oh well, come on Sexy Shorty.
Hiei: Aww man&
(Mikita was introduced on stage and she ran out there with such enthusiasm, ready to break it down for the audience. Many people in the audience were wearing fake wolf ears to support Mikita.)
Mikita: Oh yeah! Guess whos back? Back again! Ha!
Kagome: I cant watch&
(Okashis mother looked over at Kagome oddly and focused back on Mikita.)
Mikita: All right. Now that the Eminem moment is outta my system& the first song on my agenda tonight will be&
(Karasu was screaming over the crowd to where everyone could hear her.)
Karasu: Taken By Rage!
Mikita: Yes. The song is called Back When, otherwise known as Taken By Rage in Karis words.
(Karasu smiled largely as people stared at her. The music began and Kagome was afraid of what Mikita was going to do.)
Mikita: Taken by rage, its all thats inside me. Feeling like its here just to fight me. Find a way out of the darkness. Stumble back into the light again. Taking all thats around me. Darkness is all that surrounds me. Tangled up in strings of nightmares. Wake me up and take me to back when& all was easy& stress was never meant to be& Avoiding a heartache& Just passed the day away. Simple and carefree, instead of being taken by rage, its all thats inside me. Feeling like its here just to fight me&
(As Kagome listened to the words, she noticed a positive effect of the lyrics instead of negativity. Could it really be possible that Okashi wrote the words? Kagome thought to herself. The song is longer, but I am going to skip over the rest of it. As that song was over, the crowd was ecstatic.)
Mikita: Yeah. Yeah. Thanks a lot and all that yadda yadda. All right! Ive got another one for you. This one has a background story with it. I was playing Grand Theft Auto while writing this one. I had a little help from Kari as well, so some credit goes to her.
Karasu: Yay! The Accident Song!
Mikita: Yes, the accident song. This one goes along with the beat of that pansy song Skip to my Lou, or whatever its called, and it is called, It Was An Accident.
Kagome: Oh no&
Mikita: So, Ive got a little lullaby for ya: Helped a man across the street& Stopped in the middle and tripped his feet. Eighteen-wheeler did him in. I just stopped and grinned. Stole a car and robbed a bank. Crashed a ship to watch it sink. Captain asked me what I did. This is what I said&
(And then the chorus of this wonderful song. Kagome placed her hand on her forehead for this one.)
Mikita: Who did I run over? What did I do? Shot some citizens, then I shot you. Took your money and stole your jewels, then I drove away.
(The crowd loved this one as they jumped around in excitement. Next verse with chorus&)
Mikita: Held a hostage. Slit his throat. Never wrote a ransom note. Now the dude is gone and dead. Look at all the red! Set an arson on the school. Thought the flames were really cool. Fireman asked me what I did. This is what I said: Who did I run over? What did I do? Shot some citizens, then I shot you. Took your money and stole your jewels, then I drove away.
(Final verse and chorus&)
Mikita: Murder spree, I never missed. I made the top of the wanted list. Had the SWAT team on my tail. I said go to& yeah. Blown out tires on my car. Crap! I thought I got so far. Judge then asked me what I did. This is what I said&
(The crowd sang the chorus with her this time.)
Mikita/audience: Who did I run over? What did I do? Shot some citizens, then I shot you. Took your money and stole your jewels, then I drove away.
Mikita: Before they killed me, my last words& It was an accident.
(The word accident was broken down into three strong syllables. Then the audience was in such an uproar, they were screaming at the top of their lungs with excitement. Karasu didnt want to be over-shouted, so she screamed high-pitched.)
Inuyasha: YIPE! YIPE! YIPE!
(The men next to him saw him rolling around on the ground.)
Man 1: Hey look! Its a wussy!
Man 2: Lets kick him!
(Why is Inuyasha always getting mistaken for a wussy and getting kicked? Hes just unfortunate I guess. Hiei saw how it was affecting Mikita as well, so he covered Karasus mouth and made her stop. This made Inuyasha able to concentrate on his senses and throw the men up into the air. There was an even greater uproar in the audience now. Mikita smiled evilly with an idea.)
Mikita: Mosh pit!
(Everyone started a mosh pit and the crowd was in a pure chaos. People even grabbed their chairs. Kagome was knocked down by one of the strong men and Inuyasha did not like this very well. He went over and threw the guy across the room. He then helped Kagome up.)
Inuyasha: You okay Kagome?
Kagome: Yeah. Im okay.
Inuyasha: Come on. Lets get out of here.
(They made it back to the Tipton Hotel, where Karasu and Hiei also re-joined them. Mikita was playing Grand Theft Auto and singing her song, and Karasu was right next to her doing the same.)
Mikita: Who did I run over? What did I do? Shot some citizens, then I shot you& Well, I kinda stabbed that one.
Karasu: Woo hoo! Fun! Hey, go run over the people on that beach.
Mikita: You must have read my mind Kari.
Karasu: Actually I didnt that time.
Mikita: Am I getting predictable now?
Karasu: Well, anything to do with violence and murder, I know youre gonna do it.
Mikita: True. True.
(Kagome stood there in disgust with Mikita.)
Kagome: Thats not a very nice game, and especially not that song you wrote. Taken By Rage was a good song, but the Accident Song&
Mikita: Eh, Okashi doesnt like it either. Get off my case pansy. Ooh& Was that a cop?
Karasu: Only about three.
Mikita: Coolness! Whoa, I got airplanes after me now!
(She started pressing the buttons rapidly to escape the cops on the game.)
Kagome: What do you mean Okashi doesnt like it either? I know she doesnt, but
Mikita: I can hear her in my head sometimes. She hardly stops whining.
Kagome: Can you blame her?
(Mikita ignored Kagome and continued playing her video game of violence.)
Mikita: Ooh yeah! Take that you bastard! Sorry excuse for a cop! & DAMN IT! They caught me! GAH! (Throws controller)
Karasu: Yay! My turn!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 17, 2006, 7:21:35 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tlol.Grand Theft Auto??my little brother plays that game.most the time he just blows up helicopters with a bazooka...*stares at possessed little brother*Mikita reminds me of my cousin when she's playin Super Mario Sunshine(and made me try to beat it)okay too random there sorry...awesome job!!