Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - Rise of popularity

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 30 - Rise of popularity

Chapter 30 - Rise of popularity
Rise of Popularity

----
(Mikitas fame continued to rise as she was being pampered like a star. She had her own dressing room and everything. People would go insane for autographs that she would rarely give, almost never. Of course, Mikita quite enjoyed living the life of a pre-madonna.)
Mikita: Hey! Hey! Easy with the claws! I kill with those.
(The ladies giving her a manicure were careful with her claws, though they didnt believe that she was serious about the murder thing, probably because she was so straightforward about it. Inuyasha was living the life of a star as well, taking pleasure in a massage by a professional.)
Inuyasha: Ahh yeah. Thats the spot. All that tension from fighting demons sure can build up.
(Keera and Sakura, who seemed to have formed a close friendship, were taking karate lessons. By that, I mean that Sakura was teaching Keera.)
Sakura: Im going to teach you some skills that may be helpful to you one day.
Keera: You mean like this?
(Keera twisted her elbow in an odd direction, bending it all the way around. She had a double-jointed elbow apparently. Keeras joking moment seemed to confuse Sakura.)
Sakura: Yeah& sure. Anyway, show me your fighters stance.
(Keera did not exactly come close to the right stance.)
Sakura: Okay& well, we have a long way to go. I can see that. Yay! I get to be a teacher! Im the smart one and I get to call someone grasshopper for once.
Keera: How about cricket? I like crickets.
Sakura: Me too. Okay. Cricket it is.
Keera: Yay Im cricket!
(Hiei and Karasu continued their honeymoon for a little longer, so well zip in on them for a bit. They were up in a plane, many feet up in the air.)
Karasu: Yay! Now we get to sky dive! You ready Hiei? Of course you are!
(She pushed him off the plane, watching as he began to fall and yell out random curses. She then looked aside and saw his parachute lying there on the planes floor.)
Karasu: Whats that thing?
Man: That would be his parachute madam.
Karasu: Whoops&
(Inuyasha was putting his kimono back on when he saw someone falling from the sky through the window. Kagome noticed this as well.)
Kagome: Look Inuyasha! Someones falling!
(Inuyasha and Kagome rushed outside to see what was going on. Inuyasha saw the black figure falling and decided to leap up and save him. To his surprise&)
Inuyasha: Hiei? Why did it have to be you?
Hiei: You could have just let me fall. I would have died a peaceful death the instant I hit.
(Inuyasha landed safely with Hiei on the ground. People nearby began to point up to the sky and yell out words.)
Person 1: Its a bird!
Person 2: Its a plane!
Hiei: Its Karasu.
Kagome: Karasu?
(She was in her dragon form flying down toward Hiei and the others. The bystanders ran off screaming and Karasu landed safely, transforming back into her normal form.)
Karasu: Hiei! I was going to save you!
Hiei: Too late. The hanyou beat you.
Karasu: Are you trying to steal my man Inuyasha? Do you think that if you save his life hell suddenly fall head-over-heels for you?
Inuyasha: (Eye twitch) Huh?
Karasu: Well guess what? You cant have him!
Kagome: Karasu! What were you thinking up there? You cant show your dragon form here! Dragons dont exist in this era.
Hiei: I wouldnt waste my time worrying about Karasu getting discovered if I were you. She gets away with everything.
Karasu: Why did I even think skydiving would be fun? I do that kind of stuff all the time. I am a dragon after all.
Hiei: Thats what I tried to tell you in the first place.
Karasu: Im hungry. I want some ramen and Barqs root beer.
Inuyasha: Thats a weird combination.
Hiei: Its weird. Shes weird. Typical situation to me.
(Yusuke and the others talked to Kumaru about a plan to defeat Tsuyoku.)
Yusuke: This guy is in the year 3000? Youre from the year 3000?
Kumaru: Yes. I was chosen, out of all the people that he could have chosen, to find out where Mikita and the other sisters were. I had to keep an eye on Okashi and find a good time to aid the return of Mikita. It is not easy for a demon to overcome a pure Christian.
Kurama: You were forced to be a spy for this fellow?
Kumaru: Yeah, but hopefully someone will be able to put his reign to an end.
Yusuke: We will. Dont worry.
Kurama: Kumaru, what became of the demon Naraku? Did he truly die? We know that Tsuyoku carried his body away after that battle.
Kumaru: Tsuyoku absorbed him into his own flesh, just as Naraku was planning to do to him if he failed again. Now he has all the strength and power from Narakus body left behind and more. We need to find as many people to help us as possible.
Kurama: Do you know where Mikita and the others are now?
Kumaru: Yes. We need to go there and inform them immediately.
(Mikita was in her dressing room trying to stay away from people. She had an anti-social moment I suppose, but interviewers soon interrupted it. Mikita shot them a death glare and was not happy with their presence.)
Interviewer: Mikita, could we please interview you for one moment and
Mikita: No! Im sick of you people and your damn interviews! Now get out!
Kin! Kisho! Get these people out of my sight before I kill them.
(The bodyguards effortlessly drove the pests away and Mikita leaned back.)
Kin: Were they bothering you Mikita?
Mikita: Obviously. Now get out. Go guard outside my door. Youre in my space.
(The defenders did as they were told and exited the room, leaving Mikita alone to relax as she wanted. After a short time of silence and peace, more interference poofed into her room.)
Mikita: What the hell! Cant I at least be alone for?
(She saw that it was Kumaru, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Kagura. They had zapped into her dressing room by Kumarus future watch.)
Mikita: You know you people have really chosen a bad time to mess with me. I could have been getting dressed for all you know.
Kagura: But youre not, so we need to talk to you.
Mikita: Kagura? What the&? Since when do you work with her? Do I even know you people?
Kurama: It will all make sense once we explain this.
(Once they explained the situation to her, she looked at Kagura as if she were an idiot.)
Mikita: You let him find out about the plan didnt you?
Kumaru: Actually&
(Mikita looked into Kumarus eyes with hatred.)
Mikita: You did it.
(Kurama held back the hostility by placing his hand in front of Mikita.)
Kurama: Now. Now. We are not enemies here. Weve made our mistakes and now we have to work this out together.
Mikita: Eh, you did help me overcome that wussy mortal, so I guess I owe you that much. Fine. I wont kill you.
Kumaru: Well thats a relief, I suppose.
(Kumaru didnt take Mikita as a threat since she wasnt alone with the demon. Kumaru wasnt human herself. Mikita didnt find Kumaru intimidating either as she gave her an unamused stare. Outside the door, they heard the voice of someone.)
Person: Mikita! Youre on in five!
Mikita: Eh shut the hell up! Ill be there.
(The voice didnt reply, so she took that as an understanding.)
Mikita: You guys get out of here before my bodyguards and other people find out. Theyll throw a hissy fit.
Yusuke: Tell Hiei and the others about the situation.
Mikita: Yeah. Yeah. I will.
(They poofed away and Mikita sighed toward the door.)
Mikita: Well, I guess its time for more famous moments. (Smirk) I could have fun with this.
(Mikita was interviewed on Live Boston. She sat casually in the chair across from the lady that asked her questions.)
Man: Were on in three& two& one&
Woman: Hello everyone and welcome to Live Boston. We are here with our special guest and visitor Mikita, formerly known as Okashi. Now Okashi, I understand that not long into your career, you chose to change your image to wearing wolf ears and a tail, plus you call yourself Mikita now. Why the sudden change?
Mikita: My old image was a boring pansy image, so I possessed it and took over with my own unique image.
Woman: Possessed it? Well, thats a unique term to use.
(Okashis mother and sister were out in the audience watching, and the mother didnt like this choice of words. Keera saw her mothers reaction and looked angrily at Mikita.)
Woman: I saw your concert where you went through your transformation and transformed your song from Christian to man bashing. Everyone at this Christian concert liked it, including the men, and you even used a bit of profanity. How do you explain this?
Mikita: I think it proves that people are not always what you think they are.
Woman: I get it. So youre saying that even though some people call themselves Christians, they dont always abide by church ways.
Mikita: I was actually talking about myself, but sure. Well go with that.
(Keera couldnt take it anymore and walked outside. Mikita saw her walk out and smirked, sitting back comfortably in her seat. Inuyasha was trying to fix a wedgie and Kagome looked at him.)
Inuyasha: What? Were not at a wedding this time. Stop looking at me!
(Keera walked outside and looked up at the moon and stars. The breeze blew her hair in front of her face, so she moved it behind her ear. The moment seemed so peaceful, and it was so dark outside. A Street light was the only thing that lit up the area in a small space. Keera soon heard a sound from the dark corner behind her and turned her head to see what it was. Her eyes flew open with fear. She should have known not to go out there alone at night. While Mikita was being interviewed, she sensed something wrong as she sniffed the air. She smelled distress and fear, and it was all coming from&)
Mikita: The terd&
Woman: Excuse me?
Mikita: I said that I& have to terd& to go to the bathroom. Dont follow me.
(She ran outside and everyone stayed put. The woman was rather confused as well since the bathroom was inside.)
Woman: Okay& well we will just conclude this episode with five minutes of Cooking With Henry. Henry?
(The one known as Henry walked up on stage.)
Henry: Its a pleasure to be here.
(Outside, a man in a black suit was holding down Keera. He blended in well with the dark corner, and since he figured that no one was near, he had the perfect opportunity with the young girl. He had a knife to her neck and she was petrified with fear.)
Man: If you cooperate, I wont slit your throat.
Mikita: If you get off of her right now, I wont slit yours.
(The man looked back at Mikita and raised an eyebrow. He had Keera in a corner of an alley, so he knew that she had nowhere to run, so he stood up and coldly told her:)
Man: Dont move.
(He had the tip of his blade facing her for a threatening effect. Keera was too shocked to move, so she sat back in the corner and looked over at Mikita. The man then turned to the demon, not knowing who and what he was standing up to.)
Man: What do you want miss goody good? Arent you supposed to be in there being famous?
(His taunt did not have any effect on Mikitas glare.)
Mikita: Dont you have somewhere else to be a dumb @$$?
Man: And just what is that supposed to mean?
Mikita: You chose the wrong person to mess with.
Man: Oh really? Whatcha gonna do about it?
(This was the worst thing anyone could ever say to Mikita, and he said it. Keera could see the murderous look in her eyes as she growled.)
Mikita: What am I gonna do about it? Hmm& Lets see. I could take that knife of yours; shave off your dick, making sure its slow and painful for you. Then I could shove it up your @$$ and make you rape yourself until it comes out your mouth so you will taste the cum and blood of your idiocy.
(Mikitas voice was cold and serious, but the man still did not take her seriously.)
Man: Thats some powerful words for a woman.
Mikita: Oh its not just words. I intend to try it. I was going to murder my father this way, so Ill try it out on you.
(The rapist just sniggered, prompting Mikita to make her quick, advancing attack on him. She zoomed over him and had him against the wall next to Keera in less than a second. Pinning the man by the throat tightly urged his fright to show. He could finally see the murderous glow in her eyes. She smiled evilly and waved his knife in front of his face tauntingly. He didnt even know that she took it from his grasp.)
Mikita: You didnt know that I am the most wanted mass murderer, did you?
(This really frightened the man and Mikita dropped him next to Keera, making her jump and scoot away. He rubbed his sore throat and Mikita crouched down in front of him, taunting him still yet with the knife while moving it closer to his forbidden area. The mans shouts could not be heard by anyone inside the building since the audience was cheering. Inuyasha could hear it however as he sniffed the air.)
Kagome: What is it Inuyasha?
(Keeras eyes were shaking with terror as Mikita stood there next to the mans lifeless corpse, holding the bloody weapon in her hands. The blood dripped onto the cement as Mikita appeared satisfied. She dropped the knife and its blade stuck through the mans stomach, making Keera flinch and look away. Mikita looked at her strangely with a partial smirk upon her face.)
Mikita: What? Didnt you want that to happen to that bastard? He deserved it you know.
Keera: Yeah I know.
(Mikita turned away and Keera walked by the mans body in disgust. She then looked up at Mikita with a burning question to ask. However, Mikita spoke up first.)
Mikita: I didnt know men did that in this era. I guess they never change.
Keera: Why did you save me anyway? Im glad you did, but
Mikita: I didnt do it for you if thats what youre thinking. I did it because I hate men like that.
Keera: Well either way, even though we dont really see eye-to-eye, Im still grateful that you helped me.
Mikita: Yeah whatever. You better get back in there before the cops accuse you of this, which wouldnt bother me any.
Keera: What about you? Arent you going back to the interview?
Mikita: Are you kidding me? Hn. No way. This fame shoot is really starting to get to me.
(As Mikita walked away, Keera thought, Did Okashi force her to save me, or was it really just Mikitas thirst for murder?)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on August 26, 2006, 12:05:57 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outKeera: I was almost raped?! Ahhh!! *runs around screaming*
Hiei: It's alright. *Keera runs into Hiei's arms*
Keera: Save me!
 
LOL!

mikita_inugirl on August 26, 2006, 2:42:04 PM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlNext time, since Sakura taught her karate skills, she's gonna kick some @$$! Muahahahahahahaa! lol ^__^

keera_punked_out on August 26, 2006, 3:45:03 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outI'm nearly gonna get raped again?! Man, the men must luff meh! LOL! JK!

mikita_inugirl on August 27, 2006, 7:23:38 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlNah, I don't think I'll have that happen again. XD It'll be someone threatening though. Maybe a robber. XD She could save her house from being robbed, and help the cops! YAY! She'll be on the news and they'll say, "Hey! You're one of the Morgan sisters in that movie!" ^__^ I just now came up with the idea. lol

mandy94t on August 22, 2006, 7:45:05 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tawesome job!!! 0.o  Mikita is evil.I'd hate to be famous.*shudder*I prefer a quiet life.well,'quiet' isn't a good term to use when my cousin and me blast Big and Rich on our way to Wal-Mart with the windows rolled all the way down....heh.this is great!here ya go!*gives you giant gumball named Jack*^ ^

mikita_inugirl on August 22, 2006, 11:18:04 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlThank you. ^__^ Plus, I have another chapter, 31, to add now ^__^