Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - Finding The Murderer

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 31 - Finding The Murderer

Chapter 31 - Finding The Murderer
Finding the murderer

----
(The next day, sure enough the police were on the scene of the murder. They investigated the mans unusual limp body.)
Officer: This man was murdered in a disgusting, peculiar way. We are not sure of whether or not this series of murders was done by the same person. All the victims were killed in different ways. One was even killed by a wolf, so there may be more than one person involved in this. This man was obviously not murdered by a wolf or any other of the methods. Theres no telling how many people are involved.
(A scientist was examining the crime scene as well and he found a sample of hair. Clamping it carefully with a pair of tweezers and sealing it in a test case, he smiled with his discovery and talked to himself.)
Scientist: I dont think thats the case.
(Hiei and Karasu were in the hotel room sitting on the bed, watching Mikitas interview on television. It was no longer Mikitas interview however, but it was rather boring since Henry took over with his cooking to extend the show.)
Karasu: I wonder where Mikita really went?
Hiei: I dont know. Probably off to murder someone.
(He changed the channel and saw the murder scene being investigated on the news.)
Reporter: Behind me is the building where the singer Mikita was interviewed. To everyones surprise, a very strange murder of a thirty one year old man was committed, and police have yet to find the one responsible for this.
Hiei: See? What did I tell you?
(Karasu smiled at him and leaned against his shoulder, moving his inner emotions. He turned off the TV and moved in closer to her. His lips met hers and he soon positioned over her on the bed, wishing to satisfy his passion. She reciprocated for a moment, but she soon broke their fervent kiss and made eye contact with him. Hiei was puzzled by her actions.)
Hiei: Is something wrong?
Karasu: Id love to be intimate with you, but really& I cant right now.
Hiei: Why not?
Karasu: Dont you know? Havent you been reading my mind?
Hiei: Well, no. Not lately. What is it?
Karasu: Well the reason why I cant& The reason why I wanted you to marry me is& well&
(She couldnt get her words out, but Hiei was determined to know the reason why.)
Karasu: &Im pregnant.
(Hiei was speechless. He didnt know what to say as he got off of her and sat next to her. Karasu sat up and looked at him, placing her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her with a look that she had never received before: The look of nervousness. It was slightly apparent, but it was there and she could see it.)
Hiei: But& how?
Karasu: Dragons just know& Plus, it showed up positive on the pregnancy test thingy.
(Hiei still kept the same expression as he stared at the wall in front of him. Karasu moved her hand over to his other shoulder from behind him and pulled him closer for reassurance.)
Karasu: We knew it would happen sometime. I mean, were always& you know&
Hiei: Yeah, but& but this means Im going to be a&
Karasu: What? A magician?
Hiei: No. A father.
(Karasu could tell that Hiei was not ready for such responsibility. She wasnt quite ready herself.)
Karasu: I wasnt expecting for this to happen, but since it did, I wanted us to be properly married. Family thing, you know. Mom told me to be married if I ever got pregnant so& now I am. Thing is: I dont think were ready for this commitment.
(She sat in front of him and placed her hands over his, looking into his eyes with a mature gaze. This was a look that he had rarely received. Karasu was taking the situation maturely.)
Karasu: Hiei& Im sorry if Ive rushed you into things lately. You probably didnt want a pregnant wife or a family. I guess I really have ruined your life huh?
Hiei: No honey. No. You didnt ruin my life& well, not completely.
(She managed a stifled, quick giggle through her breath and looked up at him innocently.)
Karasu: You called me honey.
Hiei: What? Uhh& no. I said, uhh&
Karasu: You did? You said uhh? Oh, sorry. I thought you said honey.
Hiei: Nope. You must have been hearing things.
Karasu: Yeah I guess so.
Hiei: Phew&
Karasu: Im hungry. I want ice cream and pickles with hot sauce.
Hiei: Well that would explain your weird eating habits.
(Mikita was backstage after her concert meeting fans and signing autographs against her will.)
Girl: Youre my role model. Could you please sign my arm?
Mikita: (Extends claws) With pleasure.
Kagome: Mikita&
(Mikita looked over at Kagome, who handed her a pen. She sighed and took the pen, writing on the girls arm.)
Girl: Ow! That hurts!
Mikita: Well youll have a permanent mark of my name then.
Kagome: Mikita&
Mikita: What pansy? Stop correcting me in my ways. You annoy me.
(Mikita walked off clicking the pen and twirling it around her fingers. Kin and Kisho were restraining other fans so they wouldnt follow her. She went into her dressing room and shut the door, locking it for privacy, and sat down in her chair.)
Mikita: This fame stuff is really getting on my nerves. Id rather be out trying to kill my father right now, but with this junk in my way, I cant get any free time.
Scientist: Youve found quite enough free time as it seems to me.
(Mikita looked over and saw a man in a white coat standing there by the door.)
Mikita: If youre looking for an autograph, Im not signing any.
Scientist: I know the truth about you Mikita.
(Mikita looked at him strangely and raised an eyebrow in amusement.)
Mikita: Oh do you?
Scientist: I am a certified scientist and I have some questions for you.
Mikita: Well that doesnt make you a certified cop.
Scientist: Well actually I work alongside the police and investigate cases& like murders.
(Mikita looked at him with a bit of interest as to where he was going with this.)
Mikita: So you think you know something? Is that what youre saying?
Scientist: I have done some research on the series of murders occurring here in Boston, and I believe that I have reached a conclusion.
Mikita: And that would be&?
Scientist: I know it was you Mikita. You are so open with your nature as well its obvious. Dont bother to deny it either because I have proven my hypothesis: You are not human.
(Mikita gave a rebellious smile and stood up, walking slowly in a menacing way toward him.)
Mikita: And just what do you plan to do with this information?
(Her tail moved as she walked along. She wagged it swiftly like a cat, adding to his theory and not to mention his trepidation. He backed away a couple of steps and pulled a syringe out of his pocket.)
Scientist: Stay back! I wasnt foolish enough to come unarmed. Once I tranquilize you, I will solve this mystery myself and become famous all over the world! They will say, Heres the scientist that took a brave step toward a new discovery.
Mikita: And just how do you plan to get to me with that thing?
Scientist: Hmm&
(While the scientist pondered his methods, the door suddenly flew open and knocked him over.)
Karasu: (Cheerful) Miki!
(Karasu looked over and saw someone lying there, so she moved the door to find the now dead scientist with the needle through his throat.)
Mikita: You killed the dude by knocking him over and causing him to stab himself in the jugular vein with a thin weapon thingy& How do you manage such lucky coincidences?
Karasu: I killed him? Cool!
Mikita: Indeed. What did you want Kari?
Karasu: I wanted something? &Oh yeah! Do you have any hot sauce?
Mikita: Hot sauce?
Karasu: To go with my ice cream and pickles.
Mikita: Is there something you want to tell me because thats a weird combination.
Karasu: Yeah. Im pregnant.
(Mikitas eyes flew open for a moment, but then one lowered with confusion.)
Mikita: That was unexpected. Yeah, I forgot that my sister married a midget in a dress& Wait a second& Since you married him and were sisters, then& IM RELATED TO HIEI!
Karasu: Hey, yeah you are! Yay! (Hugs Mikita) Were one big happy family.
Mikita: I wouldnt tell Leona that. Shed kill herself if she knew that she was related to Hiei.
(Hiei came in and heard his name being said.)
Hiei: What about Hiei?
Mikita: Well hello there&
(She smacked Hiei across the back in a buddy sort of way, although it was meant differently.)
Mikita: &Bro.
Hiei: Oh no&
Mikita: Yep. Youre my little bro now.
Hiei: How do you know Im your little brother?
Mikita: Trust me, I know. I was around before Inuyasha was sealed to the tree.
Hiei: Oh.
Mikita: Yeah, but then& well you know what happened.
Hiei: Well youre not older than Kurama.
Mikita: No, most likely not. Oh well. At least Im older than you.
(She grabbed him around the throat with her arm and held him in a headlock. Using her balled up fist, she gave him a noogie, which he didnt like very well.)
Hiei: Hey! Stop. Stop. Stop! Youre messing up my hair.
Mikita: This is the beginning of a beautiful brother and sister bond.
(Mikitas voice was a bit sarcastic, and so was Hieis when he replied:)
Hiei: Apparently.
Mikita: You know, we better get out of here. Someone committed a murder here.
(Mikita looked over at the deceased scientist that she was referring to.)
Karasu: (Cheery) It was me!
Hiei: Im not surprised.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on August 26, 2006, 12:13:18 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outWhat?! Kari's knocked up?!
 
Karasu: What? A magician?
Hiei: No. A father.

mandy94t on August 23, 2006, 6:50:19 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tweird coincidence.*sweatdrop*hehehe...
Scientist guy:I got you now.
Me:Are you a biologist or a forensic scientist?
Scientist guy:Forensic.
Me:Then I guess you're aware of the fact that yo real momma was a Gila monster,ya freakin horror monkey.
lol too random but scientists are evil they think they're right all the time.*sigh*I'ma gonna read the next chapter,'kay?see ya.*gives you giant bottle of hot sauce named George*