Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - Yet Even More Fame Arises

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 32 - Yet Even More Fame Arises

Chapter 32 - Yet Even More Fame Arises
Yet even more fame arises

----
(Mikita was getting her usual famous treatment as she exercised with her personal trainer.)
Trainer: Do you exercise like you should?
Mikita: Does killing count as an exercise?
(The trainer just laughed, taking her words as a joke.)
Trainer: You are too funny. All right then. Well start by lifting these weights.
(He picked up two items weighing ten pounds each. Mikita took them and elevated her eyebrow.)
Mikita: Pssh! You call this exercise?
(She put them down and lifted the dumbbell next to her. Attached to it was one hundred pounds and she lifted it with only one arm.)
Trainer: How did you&? I cant even do that!
(She walked over to him, carrying the dumbbell with her.)
Mikita: Perhaps you are the one who needs the training.
(She dropped the weight into his arms and he nearly fell upon losing his balance.)
Mikita: Youre wasting my time.
(Meanwhile, Sakura and Keera were karate-ing it out, one-on-one combat. Sakuras skills were advanced and hard to surpass as she threw Keera down to the ground.)
Sakura: You still gotta do better than that.
Keera: Eh, I can still dance better than you.
Sakura: (Giggles) True. Lets try this again, but this time, imagine me as the rapist.
(Keeras eyes expanded at this.)
Sakura: You cant let me out-do you, now can you? If you cooperate, I wont have to slit your throat.
(Sakura quoted the rapists words to Keera, magnifying her rage inside. Keera was more than prepared to take on any fight now. As Sakura moved in for the attack, Keera grabbed her arm with a quick movement and punched with the other arm. Sakura was sent flying across the room, but she stopped herself by standing her ground and sliding to a stop. She looked at Keera with shock, and then she smiled.)
Sakura: It seems I have taught you well.
Keera: You mean I did it? I did it! Yes!
(Keera did a victory dance and Sakura walked over to stop her.)
Sakura: Dont rub it in.
(They laughed a little, but they were back to serious as Sakura handed Keera a brown belt.)
Keera: Yay! Im getting there!
Sakura: Yes you are. Next time, you wont let a guy like that run all over you.
Keera: No way! Ill take him down!
Sakura: (Smiles) Good. Thats exactly what I wanted to hear.
(Karasu was in the suite stricken with boredom. She sat at a small table and tapped a pencil against a piece of paper.)
Karasu: I am so bored.
(Hiei was the only other one in there. Everybody else was always off doing something to do with stardom, but Hiei and Karasu preferred to kick back in the suite.)
Hiei: I think Ill wear my other cloak today.
(Karasu watched as Hiei took off his shirt, revealing his six-pack. Karasu drooled upon this sight and her hand glided the pencil across the paper subconsciously without even looking. She licked the drool off of her lip before it fell and wiped her mouth off. Hiei noticed that she was drawing something and walked over to see what it was. He was shocked to see what the picture was.)
Hiei: &Whoa. Karasu, this is& This looks just like me! I mean& you got the shading right and everything!
(The picture was an exact likeness of what Hiei was just doing: Taking off his shirt and throwing it over to the bed. The movements of the cloak were so greatly depicted, and his abs were fantastically detailed. Even the background was lighted accurately. It was like a black and white portrait of Hiei, and he was greatly surprised.)
Hiei: How did you do this? Better yet, how were you able to do this in such a short amount of time?
Karasu: Eh, I doodle when I get bored.
Hiei: Doodle? This is a masterpiece! Youre a genius!
Karasu: Really? Ive never heard that before. Thanks Hiei!
(Mikita walked in holding her thighs and they looked at her strangely.)
Karasu: Miki? Why are you walking like that?
Mikita: I just got back from yoga classes. Ow& I may be able to lift one hundred pounds with one hand, but I cannot stretch my legs worth crap.
Karasu: I can help!
(Karasu pointed a pointer finger at each of Mikitas legs, lifting her up into the air.)
Mikita: No! No! Not like that! Put me down!
(Karasu shrugged her shoulders and released her control, dropping Mikita roughly on the floor.)
Mikita: I didnt say drop me!
Karasu: Sorry. You know what? I can just teach you the old fashioned way then.
Mikita: Is it painful?
Karasu: Not that I know of.
Mikita: Well okay. Lets give it a try.
(Karasu and Mikita sat down on the floor in front of each other and Karasu spread her legs out.)
Karasu: Stretch your legs out like mine.
(Karasus legs were opened as if doing the splits and Mikita looked at her strangely.)
Mikita: Kari, I thought you said you were straight&
Karasu: This is not sexual Miki. Its a stretching exercise silly. Just do it.
(Mikita tried to stretch her legs out like her sisters, but she struggled just to get them there. Karasu looked at her with an odd expression, but Mikita finally got them stretched out far enough.)
Karasu: Good enough. Okay. Now put your feet against mine.
(Mikita was confused with this, but she did it and it was already painful as it stretched out her muscles. Karasus legs were expanded wider than Mikitas were, so Karasu had to adjust to her stretch ability.)
Mikita: You said this wouldnt be painful&
Karasu: I said, Not that I know of.
Mikita: (Sarcasm) Thats great& Ow&
Karasu: Okay. You adjusted yet?
Mikita: As adjusted as Ill ever be.
(Mikita was in pain the whole time, but she knew it would hurt her thighs either way.)
Karasu: Okay, now grab my hands&
(Mikita grabbed Karasus hands and flinched because it stretched her leg muscles even farther.)
Karasu: Now. Im going to pull you forward a little bit so it will stretch your leg muscles out.
Mikita: Theyre already stretching.
Karasu: (Giggles) Thats funny. Okay, here we go.
Mikita: Uhh Kari& I dont think
(Mikitas sentence was interrupted by pain as Karasu pulled her forward slightly. This caused Mikita to let out a shrill shout.)
Karasu: Gosh Miki! Ive never heard you scream like that before!
Mikita: Let& me& go.
(Karasu let go and Mikita curled up hugging her knees.)
Karasu: You really need to stretch more often.
(Mikita stood up and rubbed her thighs, agreeing with Karasu.)
Mikita: Yeah. I do need to work on that.
(As she looked aside on the table, she saw the drawing that Karasu had done of Hiei. She picked it up and examined it.)
Mikita: What is this black and white photograph of Hiei doing on the table? Strange camera to have such odd paper.
Hiei: Thats not a photograph.
Mikita: Huh?
Karasu: Oh. I drew that.
(Mikitas jaw dropped instantly after Karasu said that.)
Mikita: Is this some kind of joke?
Karasu: Yeah. I could have done a little better with the contrast of the overall atmosphere huh?
Mikita/Hiei: &Huh?
Hiei: Did you just say something smart?
Mikita: You used big words.
Karasu: (Dazed out) &Huh?
(Mikita and Hiei looked strangely at one another, confused with Karasus ways. Mikita observed the picture a little longer, smiling with an idea.)
Mikita: You know what? Ive got the hook-up for you Kari.
(Mikita and Karasu met up with a man that examined Karasus artwork with great interest. He looked at all the details and made approving noises.)
Karasu: Miki, what does Mmm-hmm mean?
Mikita: (Shrugs) I dunno.
(The man inspected the depiction for a bit longer and looked at Karasu.)
Man: Young lady. You have talent. This is far beyond my comprehension. The balance of this background you have portrayed is advanced and so realistic.
Karasu: Yeah. I was trying to go with a background that depicted a casual flow of movement you know?
Man: I definitely know! You are going to be the greatest artist that has ever lived!
Karasu: &Is that a good thing?
Man: If you consider fame and money a good thing.
Karasu: Fame? Yay!
(Sakura and Keera were still practicing their karate skills, acting out their moves as if they were in a movie.)
Sakura: Theres no going back now.
Keera: I have no regrets.
(A man was watching nearby as they fought out their fun. He walked over to them and clapped his hands, and they stopped to look at him.)
Man: That was brilliant! You two would do great with the roles of the Morgan sisters in my movie.
Keera: A movie? Are you serious?
Man: Artie Smithers at your acquaintance.
Keera: Artie Smithers? The Artie Smithers?
Artie: Thats me. So what do you say? Would you like to star in my next movie?
Keera: Yes we would!
Sakura: &Whats a movie?
(Looks like everyone was becoming famous in some way. Even Inuyasha and Kagome were getting their chances at stardom by modeling for magazines. Who knew?)
Woman: Thats it baby. Work with me. Tweak those ears.
(Inuyasha was modeling the new line of mens wear, going along with the flashes of light and all the attention.)
Woman: Oh yes honey. You are fabulous.
(A woman was taking his pictures while he struck many poses for the camera. He was actually enjoying it too.)
Woman: All right! Bring out the girls!
Inuyasha: Girls?
(The first model to come out was Kagome. She was wearing a new womans outfit and fake cat ears. Inuyasha was interested with her good looks.)
Woman: Okashis new image as Mikita has struck the nation. We are now introducing the new line of Wolfeh wear. Wheres my girl? Wheres Mikita?
Inuyasha: Mikita?
(Mikita came out from the door and entered the room, sparking Inuyashas interests even more. Kagome was jealous of the way he was looking at Mikita, but she never let it show as she accompanied Mikita and Inuyasha at the spot where the pictures were to be taken.)
Woman: All right now. Lean on him girls. Work it.
(The girls did as they were told and Inuyasha felt special. Chills traveled up and down his spine as Mikita took hold of his arm, giving passionate-like facial expressions for the camera as a professional model. She glided one hand up to his shoulder and leaned closer, moving his emotions even more. Inuyasha decided to speak in a low voice to Mikita.)
Inuyasha: Mikita&
Mikita: Dont jump to conclusions mutt. I am merely doing my job.
(Mikita momentarily rolled her eyes, but soon returned to her modeling poses. Kagome was filled with even more jealousy and the photographer was displeased.)
Woman: Kagome darling. Work with me here. Were not taking sad little pictures here.
(Kagome decided to compete with Mikita as she too followed with the model movements and expressions. She tried to out-do Mikita as she moved one leg over closer to Inuyasha. This messed with the hanyous feelings even more.)
Inuyasha: Kagome&
Woman: Thats what Im talking about girls. Yes. Work those eyes baby.
(Inuyasha went along with it as well and the three made a great magazine cover for the new line of Wolfeh clothing wear. However, this experience seemed to bring envious thoughts to young Kagome. Meanwhile, Karasu was attempting to come up with another masterpiece, but she was partially stressed and pressured as Hiei looked over her shoulder.)
Karasu: Hiei! I cant do this with you looking over my shoulder you know!
Hiei: Sorry. Ill leave you alone.
(He walked away from her and sat in a corner of the room. He was still looking at her and she still wasnt satisfied.)
Hiei: Arent you going to draw something?
Karasu: I dont have any inspiration. I dont know what to draw.
Hiei: Cant you think of something simple?
Karasu: Stop pressuring me, damn it!
Hiei: Sorry!
(He sat in one of his usual positions with his unemotional gaze and this gave Karasu great inspiration as she dazed out at him and penciled her ideas on the paper subconsciously. When she was done with it, she looked at it with disappointment.)
Karasu: Aww man. It didnt turn out as good as I wanted it to be.
(Hiei got up and looked at the picture, his jaw dropping instantly.)
Hiei: What are you talking about? This is perfect!
Karasu: Oh please. I didnt use quite enough tints on the left side of the wall.
Hiei: Youre being too picky.
Karasu: No Im not.
Hiei: Perfectionist.
Karasu: Non-perfectionist-ist.
(Hiei looked at her peculiarly.)
Hiei: I still dont see how you can be so lucky and artistic. What is it with you?
Karasu: (Dazed out) &Huh?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on August 26, 2006, 12:20:58 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outHey coolio. I'm really a blue belt. LOL!

mandy94t on August 23, 2006, 6:57:07 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tlol.maaaaan,everyone's famous,even me (at my school) for my attitude.^ ^ hehehe....awesome job!!