Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - A Break From It All

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 33 - A Break From It All

Chapter 33 - A Break From It All
A break from it all

----
(A news reporter on TV gave the latest news on the tour.)
Reporter: Okashi started out as the sweet Christian type, but she soon changed her image and rocked our world. Her tour in Boston has changed the lives of many as a new line of clothing and merchandise has been introduced. Her image as Mikita has swept the nation and many women are breaking up with their boyfriends. Some women are even divorcing their husbands. Its no wonder the children always wear fake ears and tails around. Who knew that one day it would be a fad? And it all happened rather quickly I might add. Mikita was not the only one that became famous however. Everyone on the tour with her had something to do with fame. Even Okashis mother advertised for a commercial with Maybelline lip wear. Now after all the excitement and hard work, the famous groups tour is coming to an end. They are headed back to Tokyo for a bit of a break.
(Kagomes grandfather, mother, and brother were watching the news in Tokyo when the news reporter said all this.)
Sota: Kagome is coming home!
Gramps: Yes and it seems that she has been quite the model.
Kagomes mother: My little girls a star.
(After the news, the commercial with Okashis mother and the Maybelline came on, and after that it was the commercial advertising the movie that Keera and Sakura were in. On the road again, Mikita was glad to be away from it all as she leaned back in her chair to relax.)
Mikita: Finally. No more annoyances and demands.
(Inuyasha was relaxing on the couch as he lowered his sunglasses slightly.)
Inuyasha: Yeah. I know what you mean. It feels good just to kick back and not have to worry about cameras.
Mikita: You know you loved it.
Inuyasha: Maybe, but its good to be famous without having to do the work.
Sakura: True. That movie was fun though.
Keera: Wasnt it the greatest? I had so much fun playing the part of Anna!
Sakura: I loved playing Ali! She was so much like me too.
Keera: Yeah, but the director yelling, Cut! Cut! Cut! every five seconds was annoying.
Sakura: Tell me about it. I wanted to break that clicky thing that one guy had when he yelled, Marker!
Karasu: Im still going to send them my latest works. I even drew another one. See?
(This picture was of Hiei again and he was playing an electric guitar. Hiei took it and looked at it with great astonishment.)
Hiei: How did you draw this? Ive never even held a guitar!
Karasu: I just imagined it in my head and before I knew it, it was on this paper.
Inuyasha: Is that midget going to be your only inspiration?
(This angered Karasu as she began to draw angrily on her paper while glaring at Inuyasha and mumbling to herself.)
Karasu: Hn. He thinks hes so big and bad. He cant defeat a cricket. Sexy Shorty could kick his @$$, no problem. Stupid half-breed, wannabe
Hiei: Karasu! That is amazing!
Karasu: Huh?
(Karasu had drawn a picture of Inuyasha and Hiei in combat. Inuyasha was in defeat as Hiei held a sword to his neck. They were in older samurai outfits in the picture and the poses were frighteningly accurate.)
Hiei: Yep. This is exactly how it would go if that dog and I got into a fight.
(Inuyasha jumped up and his attention was gathered.)
Inuyasha: What! Let me see!
(He looked at the picture with frustration and Hiei smirked.)
Hiei: You wouldnt even get this far because youd wuss out.
Inuyasha: Youd back down because youre the chicken. Gobble gobble!
Hiei: Chickens dont gobble genius. Turkeys do.
Inuyasha: Oh yeah? Well& well youre the stupid chicken that gobbles.
Hiei: Loser.
Inuyasha: (Unsheathes sword) Wanna prove that?
Hiei: (Unsheathes sword) Youre on.
Kagome: Inuyasha sit.
(Whack!)
Kagome: No fighting on the tour bus.
Driver: No shaking the tour bus!
Kagome: Sorry.
Karasu: Im gonna draw a picture of that. Its hilarious.
(Okashis mother walked over to Mikita and placed a hand on her shoulder.)
Mother: Okashi honey, I am proud of you for being so successful, but the way you achieved it was not necessary. You just need to watch your attitude and go back to the Christian ways, not the mean girl ways. Everyone needs to see that sweet side of you, and Gods word
Mikita: Didnt I tell you that you annoy me when you talk?
Mother: (Gasp) Okashi&!
Mikita: You call me Mikita. Got it?
(Mikitas cold attitude made Okashis mother mad.)
Mother: You do not talk to your mother like that. Got that young lady?
Mikita: Apparently you dont know who I am.
Mother: Thats it! When we get back home, you are grounded!
Mikita: Sure mom. Sure.
(The mother stormed off angrily and Kagome just shook her head. She didnt even bother trying to reason with Mikita.)
Karasu: Sexy Shorty, I have a surprise for you when we get there.
Hiei: This could prove fatal.
(Karasu made Hiei close his eyes and guided him to their destination once they arrived in Tokyo.)
Karasu: Are you ready?
Hiei: No, but whatever.
Karasu: Okie dokey. You can look now.
(She uncovered his eyes and they were inside a lovely house. It was so well furnished and peaceful. It looked as if it were a rich persons house, yet it was not freakishly large. It was a nicely sized home.)
Hiei: (Sigh) All right Karasu. Whose house is this?
Karasu: Its ours silly.
(Hieis eyes and mouth both opened widely with surprise when she told him this. He looked around the home in amazement and then looked at Karasu.)
Hiei: You& you got us a house?
Karasu: Yeah, and I didnt steal it either. I bought it fairly. I even got an interior designer to help me. It was fun.
Hiei: But when did you find the time to do all this?
Karasu: (Tapping her watch) I snuck out every once in a while. Do you like it?
Hiei: &I dont know what to say, but yeah. Of course I do. This is our house, our very own home. Words cannot describe my feelings right now.
Karasu: You feel? Pssh! Yeah right.
(She playfully shoved him and laughed, and he managed a slender smile. It was official. They had their own home now: The Jaganshi residence. Hiei didnt show it to his greatest extent, but he was very happy. Despite Karasus annoying, dangerous qualities, she had kind and intelligent qualities within her. Maybe it was just her common sense and luck making up for her lack of knowledge. Either way, she had bought them a very nice home. Mikita on the other hand did not have as much luck, for she was grounded.)
Mother: You are grounded until further notice. You have to stay in here and think about how youve been acting lately.
(The mother shut the door to Okashis room and Mikita looked around the room in disgust.)
Mikita: Eww& Im not staying in this girly room. (Smirk) Hmm& I think Ill pull a bad girl move and break this womans heart.
(Mikita opened the window and started to crawl out, but something hit her. Okashi was interfering with her thoughts and this made her growl.)
Mikita: You shut up in there. I am ruining your precious life and theres nothing you can do about it. Now what should I do on my adventurous running away from home outing?
(Mikita licked her fangs and stepped out into the world, her thoughts bent on destruction and death. Kagome returned to her home, Inuyasha accompanying her, and everyone ran up to greet Kagome. Her mom was the first to steal a hug.)
Mother: Oh Kagome! I am so proud of you!
Sota: Im glad youre home sis!
Gramps: Did you remember us little people there in Boston?
Kagome: Of course I did. Thanks everybody.
Mother: So did you have fun?
Kagome: Yeah. It was a lot of fun.
(Inuyasha was playing with the cat, being impatient as usual.)
Inuyasha: When are we going back?
Mother: Well you cant go yet. Not until you eat. I made your favorite, Kagome.
Kagome: Oh boy! Barbecued Chicken!
(Her mother held out a plate of food to her, but before she could grab it, Inuyasha walked right up and took it.)
Inuyasha: Thanks. I sure am hungry.
(Kagome was furious with him as she watched him sit down at the table with what was supposed to be her plate.)
Kagome: Inuyasha&!
Mother: Its okay Kagome dear. Ive got plenty.
(Kagome continued to glare at Inuyasha as he scarfed down the chicken. Her thoughts of anger were also running around in her head. Hes so insensitive. He makes me so mad sometimes. Its like he doesnt even care about me anymore. Well& its not like he ever did really. Kagome sighed and a plate was placed in front of her.)
Mother: Here Kagome. Eat you some dinner.
(Kagome thought about it for a moment, but then she smiled with an idea to get Inuyasha back.)
Kagome: Sorry mom. We cant. We have to go.
(She jerked Inuyasha out of his seat and made him drop his chicken. He had barbecue sauce all over his face as well.)
Inuyasha: We do& but cant we stay for a little longer?
Kagome: Nope. You said it yourself. We have to go. Bye mom! Bye grandpa! See you later Sota!
(Inuyasha reached for the plate, but Kagome pulled him away too quickly so he couldnt grab his food. When they got to the well, Inuyasha was still wiping his mouth off. Kagome approached the well and put one knee up on the edge of it.)
Inuyasha: Why did you pull me away from my food?
Kagome: You mean my food.
(She gave him a mean look while stressing her point and meaning, and then jumped down into the well. Inuyasha slanted his head a bit, wondering why she was so angry with him. He then jumped down the well after her. Hiei was checking out his new home at the time, looking around at all the details and decorations. He found a bedroom that had a king sized bed with creamy satin sheets. The curtains were forest green and the carpet was beige. There was a great distribution of colors and he seemed to like it.)
Karasu: This is our room. What do you think?
Hiei: Wow&
(He looked to the left side of the room and saw a computer desk. Guess what was on it? Yep. A computer. It had a large, flat-screen monitor with a shiny onyx hue for an outlining. He walked over to it and curiously examined it. It was definitely high quality equipment.)
Hiei: &Does this have Internet?
Karasu: Yeah. I had it installed yesterday& or was it day before yesterday?
Hiei: Is there anything you didnt get?
(He walked to the bathroom within the bedroom and sawwould you believe it? a hot tub.)
Hiei: No& Tell me that isnt a hot tub.
Karasu: That isnt a hot tub?
Hiei: I was being sarcastic.
Karasu: Well you know its not just to stare at&
(She removed her clothes and walked over to the tub with a smile. To respond to this notion, Hiei took off his cloak and accompanied her. It looks like these two have a near perfect life now. Lucky crapheads.)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on August 26, 2006, 12:28:02 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outInuyasha: Youd back down because youre the chicken. Gobble gobble!
LOL! I say chickens gobble. ^_^ I have a hot tub too, but it's outside.

mandy94t on August 24, 2006, 8:43:16 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tawesome job!!aww man they too lucky.I don't even have a DS.*flips them off*
Hiei:*kills me*
Me:0.o *comes back to life*^ ^ heheheheheeee...