Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - Tell Me True

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 34 - Tell Me True

Chapter 34 - Tell Me True
Tell me true

----
(Hiei and Karasu were bathing in relaxation in their new home. They were taking in the serenity of the spa together, drinking champagne and sitting covered in bubbles and rose petals.)
Karasu: Ahh& warm.
Hiei: Yeah&
Karasu: You think these are enough bubbles?
Hiei: Theyre fine& You know I still cant believe you did all this.
Karasu: I just wanted you to be happy. I know I make you mad sometimes, but I never mean to. I hope this will make up for my stupidity.
(He was moved by her tender words as he leaned over and kissed her. They began to make out as they engaged in a passionate lip lock. He stroked her hair while intensifying the kiss, sliding his tongue over hers. She reciprocated and topped his motions as they separated from the kiss, and he looked at her with minor astonishment.)
Hiei: Hn. You think you can overcome my moves, do you?
Karasu: Pssh! I know I can.
Hiei: Youre lucky youre pregnant.
(Karasu just gave him a cocky smile and he blew bubbles in her face. She splashed him back as they enjoyed their time together. Hiei even managed to laugh a little. In the meantime, Keera was opening the door to Okashis bedroom while saying:)
Keera: Mikita, I just wanted to say thanks again for&
(Once she opened the door and noticed that Mikita wasnt there, she finished her sentence differently with disappointment.)
Keera: &absolutely nothing.
(Mikita was back in the Feudal Era looking around. She appeared to be satisfied and searching for something at the same time.)
Mikita: Era, sweet era& sort of.
(She took in the appearance of the trees surrounding her once again. She was so acquainted with buildings and cement all around her, and now she would have to adjust to the forestry again. Soon, a particular scent came to her as she sniffed the air. Turning slowly, she was surprised at who she saw.)
Mikita: Sesshomaru&
(Indeed it was Sesshomaru, standing there with his usual expression. She remained speechless for a moment as they approached each other. Her mouth remained opened as she stared him up and down.)
Mikita: &Youre alive? It really worked?
(Strange happiness took over her emotions as she quickly embraced him. This astonished him, but he put his arms loosely around her in return. Realizing what she had just done, Mikita separated from the hug and lightly blushed.)
Mikita: Uhh& its this mortal. She must be interfering with my emotions again.
Sesshomaru: Mortal?
Mikita: Yeah. I kinda needed a host. Heh.
Sesshomaru: Im surprised to see you alive.
Mikita: Yeah. Everyone thought I died, but my soul just relocated.
Sesshomaru: Where have you been?
Mikita: A lot of places. I went to the pansys time and possessed this girl named Okashi. I didnt know shed be so annoying and pure.
Sesshomaru: Mikita& What happened to your father?
Mikita: Hes in the future& in the year 3000.
Sesshomaru: What about Naraku? Did he die?
Mikita: As far as I know, but Tsuyoku&
Sesshomaru: What? Is he more powerful?
Mikita: Way more than Naraku ever was.
Sesshomaru: How do we get to him? Mikita: Whoa now! Take it easy Sesshy. We cant just go charging at him right now. We have to strategize.
Sesshomaru: Fine with me, and Mikita&
Mikita: Yeah?
Sesshomaru: Dont call me Sesshy.
Mikita: Fine& flower boy.
(He looked at her with a glare-like expression and she just sneered.)
Sesshomaru: You always knew how to piss me off.
Mikita: You know it.
Sesshomaru: &Good to see you back Sneaky Miki.
Mikita: Trust me. Im glad to be back& sort of.
Sesshomaru: What do you mean?
Mikita: I cant unleash my full powers in a mortals body. I wish I had my own body.
Sesshomaru: Well to make that happen, Id need my Tenseiga back.
(While they ponder this thought, lets check in on Kagome and Inuyasha, who are also in the Feudal Era. Kagome was still ignoring Inuyasha for being so inconsiderate and he followed behind her, questioning her.)
Inuyasha: Why are you ignoring me Kagome? Hey! Come on! Listen to me!
Kagome: (Still ignoring him) Oh look. Its Miroku and Sango. Hey guys! Were back!
(She ran over to them and Inuyasha stood there with a disenchanted expression.)
Sango: Hey Kagome. How are you?
Kagome: How are you? I can see that youre starting to show just a little bit.
(Kagome was smiling when she spoke, hinting toward Sangos stomach. Sango placed her hands on her slightly bulged belly.)
Sango: Yeah. Im one month along. I didnt know you could tell already.
Miroku: Thats our little one in there. I feel so proud.
Kagome: You should. I am so happy for you guys.
(She glanced over at Inuyasha, who was occupied with a meticulous scent in the air.)
Inuyasha: Is she here?
(He took off in a certain direction and Kagome rolled her eyes.)
Kagome: I guess we should follow him.
(Mikita and Sesshomaru were still catching up on old times while walking along.)
Sesshomaru: Whats a camera?
Mikita: It takes your picture and makes a piece of paper have a shape just like you on it. Best of all, it only takes one split second and flash of light to do.
Sesshomaru: Fascinating. You had some of these?
Mikita: Several. Yes. There are these people called paparazzi& Ugh. Theyre so annoying.
Sesshomaru: You dont say.
(Sesshomaru was fascinated by these details of the future as he listened attentively to the details. Their conversation was soon interrupted by the presence of a certain hanyou.)
Inuyasha: Mikita&
(Sesshomaru stepped in front of Mikita.)
Inuyasha: Sesshomaru? What are you doing here?
(Suddenly, Leona and Lutious poofed in from the future.)
Inuyasha: Leona? Lutious? What are you doing here?
Leona: (Smiles) I brought a game!
(Kagome, Miroku, and Sango came up to see what was going on as well. To add to the amount of people, Karasu and Hiei even showed up.)
Karasu: (Cheery) Oh boy! A game!
(A game? Its some big game then. Theres Karasu, Hiei, Miroku, Sango, Sesshomaru, Mikita, Inuyasha, Kagome, Lutious, and Leona. Wow! Ten people surrounding some sort of crystal ball.)
Kagome: Why are we playing games? What about Tsuyoku?
Leona: Relax. Theres plenty of time for that. Right now, lets play.
(It was odd that Kagome had Inuyashas impatient personality. Inuyasha even noticed it as he looked at her strangely. Leona placed her hands over the crystal ball.)
Leona: All right. Listen up. This is a game called Tell Me True. The rules are simple: You choose someone and start your question with, Tell me true& When you ask the question, the person you asked has to answer the question starting with, Truth be told, I cannot tell a lie& You have to answer with the truth. You cannot lie. If you do, the crystal ball will know, for it will turn red.
Miroku: How does it know that someones lying?
Leona: This orb is from the year 3000, so it is advanced to sense sinful air. It even senses embarrassment and it turns pink. If the response is true, the ball remains this crystal blue color. So& are you ready to expose the truth?
(There was tension and nervousness with most of the people within the circle as the suspense got to them.)
Leona: Ill start it off. Okay& Karasu. Tell me true, would you strip and run around naked in front of all of us if I dared you to?
Karasu: Truth be told, I cannot tell a lie: Yeah!
(She started to take her shirt off, but Hiei stopped her and held her wrist.)
Hiei: This is not a dare game Karasu.
Karasu: Aww. You people are no fun.
Leona: The hue of the orb is blue, so she was telling the truth. Okay Karasu. Your turn to ask someone else a question.
Karasu: Okay.
(She smiled at Hiei and he thought, Oh no&)
Karasu: Hiei&
Hiei: Figures.
Karasu: Tell me true, do you love me?
(Hiei sighed and looked at her as if to say, Do I have to? Everyone was looking at him expectantly, so he spoke quickly.)
Hiei: Truth be told, I cannot tell a lie& yes.
Karasu: What was that? I couldnt quite hear you Sexy Shorty.
Hiei: Yes, I love you Karasu.
Karasu: Yay!
(Karasu hugged her husband and the crystal ball was a slight shade of pink mixed with the blue.)
Leona: Ooh, looks like someones a little embarrassed. Okay Hiei. Your turn to ask someone a question.
Hiei: Fine. Uhh& Lutious. I know nothing about you, so tell me true: Are you thinking perverted?
(Lutious was staring at Leonas butt, but he snapped out of it and looked at Hiei when he was asked the question.)
Lutious: Well truth be told, I cannot tell a lie: Yeah. Im a pervert 24/7.
(He winked at Mikita and she looked away with disgust. Leona elbowed Lutious for this.)
Lutious: What? I told the truth&
Leona: Just ask someone else a question, you perv.
Lutious: Sure. Hey Miroku, tell me true: Are you thinking perverted too?
Miroku: Truth be told, I cannot tell a lie: (Smiles) Oh yeah.
(Miroku groped Sango and got smacked: The usual routine. Leona and Sango rolled their eyes for their mens behavior.)
Leona: Who are you going to ask, Miroku?
Miroku: Hmm& Mikita. Tell me true, do you think Im attractive?
Mikita: No.
Leona: Okay& Well you didnt use the standard answering method, but you did tell the truth.
Miroku: Aww&
Leona: Your turn Miki.
(Mikita looked over at Kagome and smiled a malicious smile. She tapped her evil little fingers together as she thought of the perfect question.)
Mikita: Kagome& Now tell me true: Have you ever masturbated?
(Kagome turned bright red with embarrassment and everyone focused their attention on her. This made it even more difficult for her to answer.)
Kagome: Uhh& Truth be told& I cannot tell a lie&
(She looked at the expectant face of her questioner and she gulped.)
Kagome: &Yes.
(Everyone laughed at her and the crystal ball was bright pink.)
Lutious: Look! Shes so embarrassed! See how pink? Ha ha ha!
Mikita: Do you ever masturbate while thinking of Inuyasha?
(Kagome was so humiliated as she covered her face.)
Kagome: Leave me alone! Youve already asked your question.
Leona: (Giggling) Okay guys. Thats enough. Its her turn to ask someone a question. Go ahead loser, I mean Kagome.
(They were all trying to stifle their laughter, including Inuyasha. Kagome glared at him and knew just the question she was going to ask.)
Kagome: Inuyasha&
(Inuyasha stopped laughing and looked at her.)
Kagome: Tell me true, do you love more than one?
(The pressure was on Inuyasha now as she looked at him expectantly, as did everyone else. It was fun to stare down the person that was being asked. He glanced over at Mikita then back to Kagome. He thought of Kikyo and of all his feelings he had inside. What was he going to say?)
Inuyasha: Truth be told, I cannot tell a lie&
(This was it: The answer that Kagome needed to know. She was waiting for it. She was dwelling on it.)
Inuyasha: &No.
Leona: Ah, but the crystal ball tells otherwise. Youre lying Inuyasha.
(They all noticed the red hue of the globe, cornering Inuyasha with his lie. He looked at Kagome. She was hurt and disappointed inside as her hair covered her eyes. Sensing Inuyashas eyes looking her way, she turned her head.)
Inuyasha: Kagome& I
(Kagome got up and ran off with a broken heart and Inuyasha stood up.)
Inuyasha: Kagome!
(He looked down at the grass, feeling remorse for how he made her feel. She had feelings for him. He had feelings for her, but he let her down. He hurt her feelings yet again and he knew he had to make it right, so he went after her.)
Karasu: Pansy! &So can I rip my clothes off yet?

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on August 26, 2006, 12:36:07 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_out(Strange happiness took over her emotions as she quickly embraced him. This astonished him, but he put his arms loosely around her in return. Realizing what she had just done, Mikita separated from the hug and lightly blushed.)
 
HE ONLY HAS ONE ARM! LOL!
 
 
(Mikita looked over at Kagome and smiled a malicious smile. She tapped her evil little fingers together as she thought of the perfect question.)
Mikita: Kagome& Now tell me true: Have you ever masturbated?
(Kagome turned bright red with embarrassment and everyone focused their attention on her. This made it even more difficult for her to answer.)
Kagome: Uhh& Truth be told& I cannot tell a lie&
(She looked at the expectant face of her questioner and she gulped.)
Kagome: &Yes.
 
I nearly died of laughing at this part!

mikita_inugirl on August 26, 2006, 2:40:23 PM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlUhhh, Keera... Sesshy has two arms now remember? Mikita gave it to him from her father. ^__^

keera_punked_out on August 26, 2006, 3:44:09 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outSesshy with two arms scares me. ^_^

mandy94t on August 24, 2006, 8:51:25 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tawww man.awesome job.poor Kagome.
*Sango does the truth thing to me*
Sango:...do you ever panic?
Me:What the crap-?!Heck no!!
*orby thingy turns red*
Me:Uhhh....hehehe.....