Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - Substitution Body

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 36 - Substitution Body

Chapter 36 - Substitution Body
Substitution Body

----
(The game that was referred to as, Tell Me True, was still going on as everyone looked around curiously. Mikita smiled maliciously toward Sesshomaru.)
Mikita: Hmm& Sesshomaru. Tell me true: Do you ever masturbate?
Sesshomaru: No.
(Sesshomaru had an uncaring tone when he responded and Leona looked at the crystal balls results.)
Leona: &He was telling the truth.
Lutious: Damn, dude! What is wrong with you?
(Lutious and Miroku laughed and Leona rolled her eyes.)
Leona: Cut it out guys. Okay Sesshomaru. Your turn to ask someone a question.
(He did not wish to ask a question. He looked over at Mikita, who looked at him like, Well&?)
Sesshomaru: Tell me true: Can I leave now?
Mikita: Truth be told, I cannot tell a lie: Why not? Knock yourself out.
(Once Mikita noticed that Sesshomarus eyes were focused on something behind her, she looked back and saw what he saw: Inuyasha carrying Kagomes body toward them with a saddened expression.)
Sango: Inuyasha&
Inuyasha: &Shes gone.
Miroku: Gone?
Inuyasha: Tsuyoku took her soul& He tricked her.
Mikita: (Arm gesture) Yes!
(There was silence after Mikitas little display of joy.)
Mikita: What? Someone has to be happy about it.
(At that moment, Keera and Sakura poofed in. Keera looked at Mikita with a dissatisfied expression.)
Keera: Sakura said youd be here&
(She then acquired a confused appearance as she looked around at the surroundings.)
Keera: &Where is here exactly?
Sakura: This is the Feudal Era.
Keera: Oh& I didnt think you were serious. So, these people are demons too?
Sakura: Well (points to Sango) that ones a demon slayer (points to Miroku) and that ones a perverted monk. Not all of them are demons.
Keera: (Points to Sango) If shes a demon slayer, then she sure isnt doing her job quite right. There are still demons around& (Glares at Mikita) like her.
Mikita: Why are you so hostile toward me, terd?
Keera: I cant believe you have to ask! You are ruining my sisters life!
Mikita: Yep, and Im enjoying every moment of it, although her annoying thoughts are getting on my nerves. I cant hear myself think anymore. I want my own body back, damn it!
(She slammed her hands down on the ground, but then she looked over at Inuyasha holding Kagomes body and got an idea. This idea made her smile, the kind of smile that didnt seem very kind.)
Mikita: Inuyasha. Put Kagomes body down.
Inuyasha: Why?
Mikita: Because I said. Just do it.
(Inuyasha placed Kagomes body on the ground carefully and looked questioningly at Mikita as she walked closer. She knelt down next to Kagomes body and placed one hand on her forehead and the other on her stomach. Suddenly Mikitas soul transferred from Okashis body to Kagomes, shocking Inuyasha and all others around. Well, except for Sesshomaru and Hiei pretty much. Kagomes body then took Mikitas form and she opened her eyes. As for Okashis body, it was back to normal. Keera was surprised to see that her sisters body had returned and she ran over to her side. Mikita stood up and examined her new host.)
Mikita: This will have to do for now. I hated stooping back to this level, but at least I dont have to share with her soul.
Inuyasha: What happened? What about Kagome?
Mikita: Relax wussy. Ill take good care of her precious little body while Im borrowing it, at least until I get my own body back. Man Ive had to jump between so many bodies in my lifetime. Am I even considered alive anymore? Jeez!
Miroku: Theres something I dont understand though. Mikita, how were you able to take the form of yourself while you were in someone elses body?
Mikita: Lets just say that my shape-shifting skills are slowly returning. Unfortunately, this is all I can do for now until I brush up my abilities. Im just glad that I dont have to hear that Okashi girls whining anymore.
(Okashi began to open her eyes and she first looked toward Keera.)
Keera: Okashi?
Okashi: Keera& Is mom mad at me?
(Okashi sat up and Keera hugged her.)
Keera: It is you! Oh thank goodness!
Mikita: Yes, its your pathetic, annoying sister. Happy? Now go back home to your mommy.
(Okashi stood up weakly until she gained her balance. She stared strongly at the demon that had possessed her. Mikita did not even notice. She was too busy examining the school uniform that she was once again stuck wearing.)
Mikita: Aww& Not again.
(Keera tugged on her sisters arm gently to get her attention.)
Keera: Okashi. Come on. We do need to get back to mom.
(Okashi remembered what had happened with her mother thanks to Mikita and she looked down cheerlessly.)
Okashi: &Mom.
(The return home would not be an easy one for Okashi. She knew that, but what she didnt know is whether to tell her mother the truth. Approaching her house aroused the tension within her already. She didnt know what would await her. As she walked closer, she saw her mother waiting near the door with a tear-stained face.)
Mother: Okashi&
Okashi: Mom!
(She started to run over to her, but police officers ran up to her and grabbed her arms.)
Okashi: Hey! Whats going on?
Officer 1: We caught the runaway daughter, Okashi.
Officer 2: Confirmed. The girl is in custody.
Okashi: What are you doing?
Officer 1: We have to take you downtown for questioning maam.
Okashi: What! But& Wait!
(She reached out for her mother, but the men pulled her away and led her to the police vehicle.)
Okashi: MOM!
(Her cry for her mother was loud with a frightened tone. Her mothers eyes bulged up with tears once again as she placed her hand over her mouth. She had to look away, for the sight was too hard for her to handle. Sakura and Keera were watching from within the bushes nearby.)
Keera: No! Okashi!
Sakura: Come on! Well kill those demons.
Keera: No Sakura! We cant just go charging at the police! They are authority figures! Theyre not demons& Well most of them.
Sakura: So some of them are demons? Keera: I didnt mean that literally.
Sakura: Then what do you mean? Im confused. Are authority figures more powerful than demons?
Keera: You really are a lot like your sister. Hey& You know what? Authority figures arent stronger than demons. We can get Okashi out of this& We just have to be sneaky in the process.
Sakura: Say no more. Sneaky is my middle name& Well, actually Kyra is my middle name&
(Keera rolled her eyes and grabbed Sakura by the arm as they ran off to think of an escape plan for Okashi. She was taken down to the police station for further questioning, which frightened the innocent Christian girl as she looked around the cramped up, gloomy room.)
Officer: Okashi. I understand that you deliberately ran away from home. Is that correct?
Okashi: No. I didnt. It was
Officer: Okashi, your mother grounded you for your bad behavior and when she came back, you were gone.
Okashi: I know, but&
Officer: But what?
(She didnt know how to answer. If she told them the truth about it, they would send her to a nut house for sure! The policeman saw that she was hesitant to answer, so he continued his questioning.)
Officer: After a careful investigation of the many murders that have been committed since the arrival of your new image as Mikita, we have taken DNA samples from various locations and confirmed that it was in fact your DNA.
Okashi: What! But thats not true! I would never kill anybody.
Officer: Our investigations are final madam. A week from now, we have scheduled a court case for you. Your mother set you up with a lawyer already, so you will wait in Cell 29 until further notice.
Okashi: Cell 29? You mean Im in prison?
Officer: Yes. You will remain in the juvenile detention center until your court date arrives.
Okashi: But this isnt fair! It wasnt me!
Officer: Save all pleading for your testimony. Come with me. You get one phone call.
(Okashi was in such disbelief that all of this was happening, all because of Mikita. She was shaking as she held the phone within her hands.)
Okashi: Mom& Please get me out of here.
(Her mother was on the other side of the glass holding her phone as well. Her face was discolored with tearstains and her voice was quivering as she spoke.)
Mother: Okashi& Honey, I cant. You have to realize what youve done wrong.
Okashi: But it wasnt me! It wasnt my fault! &It was someone else.
(Her tear glands secreted a small amount of tears as she looked into her mothers eyes. It was hurting both of them deep inside.)
Officer: All right Okashi. Your time is up.
Okashi: Wait, I have to tell her something&
Officer: Sorry maam. Youve already exceeded your limit.
(The officer took the phone from her hands and hung it up, leaving Okashi with her sobbing. Her mother covered her face and turned away with sorrow. Mikita had caused so much damage, and what did she have to say after all of this?)
Mikita: Im bored.
Inuyasha: Well if youre so bored then lets go after your father!
Leona: No way. Not yet. We all need to train harder and strategize for at least a couple of days. We cant just jump right into battle.
Inuyasha: So what? I always have.
Leona: Well this is different! &Okay? This is not Naraku. Tsuyoku is a whole other character to deal with. He has as much power and strength as Naraku and more. It wont be as easy as you think it will.
Inuyasha: I dont care. It was my duty to protect Kagome and now her soul is in the hands of evil.
Miroku: What do you think he has planned?
Karasu: Something evil?
Hiei: Obviously.
(Tsuyoku was in his lair conducting a malicious plan. There was a tomb in front of him, and in his hands he held the orb containing Kagomes soul.)
Tsuyoku: This creepy woman has been brought back so many times; its not even funny.
(He placed the orb within a round crevice upon the tomb and a light emitted from it.)
Tsuyoku: The lie that the mortal pulled on that half-breed would have really been a desire of that foolish girl. Why I am practically making her wish come true.
(The coffin opened its own door and a strange light shone out from within. Once the caskets door opened completely, there stood the priestess Kikyo. She was being resurrected once again as she opened her eyes.)
Tsuyoku: Now that you have a real body and not an imitation body, I have also completed you with your entire soul, priestess Kikyo. I have brought you back because I require your assistance: To kill that half-breed Inuyasha. Man Im really starting to sound more like Naraku. (Sigh) Oh well, Im the new and improved Naraku.
(He looked over Kikyos body and smiled a cruel smile, licking his lips.)
Tsuyoku: Of course I think Ill have my fun with you before I release you.
(He took hold of her arm, but she grabbed his arm with her other hand and burned a deep wound into it, causing him to shout and release her.)
Kikyo: You will do nothing of the sort. I did not even desire to return to this world. Where did you get this body?
Tsuyoku: You really dont wanna know sweetie.
Kikyo: Id advise you not call me that. What happened to Kagome?
Tsuyoku: The mortal girl that had your soul? Oh, she lent her soul out to you for a while.
Kikyo: Im assuming you had something to do with it?
Tsuyoku: You think youre smart, do you? Well Im not like Naraku. You cant win against me just like that.
(With a smirk upon his face, he healed the wound that she had inflicted upon his arm with ease. This brought a bit of surprise to Kikyo as she remained within the coffin. Tsuyoku jerked her roughly from the coffin and pulled her closer to him. Their faces were merely centimeters apart. His expression depicted an evil satisfaction, whereas hers shone with disgust and anger.)
Tsuyoku: You will do as I say or I will make you remain immortal forever. You will never rest peacefully in the afterlife, but you will remain here& being tortured daily by yours truly.
Kikyo: You are much worse than Naraku. You stoop lower than him. You are despicable!
Tsuyoku: Thank you sweetheart. You havent even gotten a glimpse of my power just yet.
----
Goodness! Tsuyoku is evil! Many readers have in fact pointed that out. How will Inuyasha and the others defeat him? Why did he bring back Kikyo to kill Inuyasha? Could it be that he likes to toy with peoples emotions like Naraku? Well& never mind. Its obvious thats a yes. Sick pervert. Lutious and Miroku are kind gentlemen compared to him! And what about Kagome? Will her soul and body ever reunite again? Will Mikita ever get her own body back if Sesshomaru gets his Tenseiga returned to him? Will Okashis trial prove her innocent or guilty? All these questions and nobody to answer them just yet, so youll just have to think on them for a while.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on August 31, 2006, 7:42:11 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tawesome freakin job man!!Jesus Christ Tsuyoku needsta get a life!!Freakin horror monkey.....Jesus....
man....so many questions.....
Mikita:What the f*** is this,my IQ test?!
Me:That you would flunk?
Mikita:*kills me*
Me:*comes back to life*Name the twenty-fifth principle of the shinobi.
Mikita:WTF?!
Me:*sigh*A shinobi can never show his feeling no matter what the consequence.Feelings are a weekness that only cloud his judement...yadda yadda yaddy....
Mikita:And where did you learn that?
Me:Don't ask me lady,I just work here.
Mikita:*kills again*
Me:0.o *comes back to life*That's gettin' old....now name the first law of alchemy and exactly what it is.
Mikita:Do you know?
Me:Yup.the Law of Equivalent Exchange.To obtain,something of equal value must be lost.Man that sucks.
Mikita:Where exactly is this conversation going?
Me:Yo momma's house.Got that from the gay prick that steals my pencils.
Jennifer(big sister):AMANDA!!
Me:STALKER!!!
sorry for the random comment good God this thing's longer than my sister's history report.*sigh*see ya! 
Mikita:FINALLY!!PRESS THE D*** BUTTON ALREADY!!
me:Don't rush my superior button-clicking!!see ya*clicks submit button*

keera_punked_out on August 30, 2006, 11:56:08 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outKeera: Hey Tsuyoku? How can you be new when you're improved or improved when you're now?
Tsuyoku: Uh...
 
LOL! That reminds me. I dreamed of Sesshomaru last night. He wasn't neutered. ^_^ And he had a kitten. LOL! He was carrying it around. Ali was with him with her own kitten. I don't know why there were kittens, but I know why Sesshomaru was in my dream. I was planing for Halloween (I know, two months early?! Last time my mom waited for the night before). Sesshie is who I'll be if we pick InuYasha.

mikita_inugirl on August 30, 2006, 12:26:01 PM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirllol the only dream I had of Sesshy was a creepy one. I was his dog. -_-

keera_punked_out on August 30, 2006, 12:35:20 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outOKay. I WAS Sesshie. ^_^ We ran into a doctor and Ali wanted Sesshomaru to get neutered. That's how I remember that.

mikita_inugirl on August 30, 2006, 12:56:37 PM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirllol at least you weren't his dog XDD

keera_punked_out on August 30, 2006, 1:35:54 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outYeah. But you're mine! Mwahahaha! I, Sesshomaru, control you! LOL!

mikita_inugirl on August 30, 2006, 1:39:38 PM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlYeah.... and now I must hide... under a rock. *hides while holding Sesshomaru repellant with me* lol

keera_punked_out on August 30, 2006, 1:54:40 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outHey! You're on! LOL! Sesshie's kyute when he tries to protect a kitten. ^_^