Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 37 - Strangely Casual Escape Plan

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 37 - Strangely Casual Escape Plan

Chapter 37 - Strangely Casual Escape Plan
Strangely Casual Escape Plan

----
(Okashi was sitting in the corner of her cell crying her eyes out. She was so heartbroken and didnt know what to do. Her face was stained with the visibility of many tears and her nose was running because of her sorrow as well. The woman in the cell with her was annoyed with Okashis crying.)
Woman: Oh would you just be quiet already? Boo-hooing isnt going to get you anywhere.
Okashi: I know, but& but&
Woman: Do us all a favor and shut up.
(Okashi sniffed and wiped her nose on her sleeve, not caring about being sanitary. It wasnt her shirt anyway, so she didnt care. This is all Mikitas fault. She ruined my life. I didnt do any of this. I dont deserve this.)
Sakura: Pansy!
(Okashi looked up and saw Sakura standing there in front of her.)
Sakura: (Giggles) Thats so funny. I couldnt help but to take after my sister.
(Okashis cellmate opened her eyes and looked at Sakura with disappointment.)
Woman: Oh great. Another one to annoy me.
Okashi: Sakura, how did you get in here?
Sakura: I slipped through those bars. Being tiny has its advantages.
(Keera was outside Okashis bar window.)
Keera: Quit wasting time Sakura! Get her out of there!
Okashi: Keera? Youre here too?
Keera: Yeah. Were busting you out of here.
Sakura: I just need something to pick this thing with&
(Sakura was referring to the lock as she observed it. She then looked at the officer standing near the cell. He was eating a donut and watching a football game on his portable DVD player/TV device. Sakura saw the keys that were hanging from his belt loop.)
Sakura: Can I borrow your keys Mr. Authority Figure person?
Okashi: (Low voice) Sakura, you cant just ask an officer for his keys and expect him to
Officer: Sure. Here you go.
(Without looking at Sakura, he handed her the keys. She stuck her arm out through the bars and grabbed them.)
Sakura: Thank you. (Smiles)
Officer: TOUCHDOWN!
Okashi: (Sweat drop) Okay&
Keera: Hurry guys!
Sakura: Im getting there&
(She opened the bar doors and walked out with no problem. She looked back at Okashi, who was still standing there with unsurety. Sakura grabbed her arm and pulled her along.)
Sakura: Come on. Dont just stand there.
(She looked at the distracted officer and handed his keys back to him.)
Sakura: Thanks mister.
Officer: Ssshh! Its the third quarter!
(The officer took a bite of his doughnut and was still oblivious to their escape plans. Sakura led Okashi toward the exit quickly.)
Okashi: How did you just pull that off?
Sakura: Luck runs in our family&
(The officer finished his doughnut and became excited.)
Officer: Yeah! Another touchdown! Woo!
(He then realized what had just happened as the woman that was in the cell with Okashi walked by.)
Woman: Wheres the damn bathroom?
Officer: &Wait a minute!
(Sakura and Okashi heard this shout as they began to run.)
Sakura: I just wish I were as lucky as my sister!
Okashi: We can still make it! Hurry!
(Keera was outside the building sneaking around as she looked around.)
Keera: Must& resist& stupidity impulse& What does this button do?
(All seemed to be going swiftly until Keera pressed the button. Suddenly an alarm sounded and alerted the entire base. Okashi and Sakura finally found Keera, who was covering her ears due to the sound.)
Keera: Sorry!
Sakura: You pushed the button didnt you?
Keera: (Sweat drop) Maybe&
Okashi: Hurry up and get us out of here!
Sakura: Okay. Okay. (Looks at watch) Thank goodness Karasu lent me her time travel watch.
(Thanks to what limited luck Sakura had, they poofed away safely. Meanwhile, Miroku and Sango were in the Feudal Era with Lutious and Leona, discussing important matters.)
Leona: I have all kings! Beat that!
(Okay, well maybe not important matters. They were actually playing cards.)
Miroku: Aww man&
Sango: Uhh& Im lost. Did I lose?
Miroku: Yes you did.
Lutious: Nuh-uh Leona darling& Read em and weep. All Aces.
(Lutious smiled craftily and Leona acquired a sweat drop.)
Leona: Damn& I hate playing strip poker with you.
Lutious: Take em off women.
Sango: Both of us?
(Miroku smiled and shifted his eyebrows.)
Miroku: Oh yeah.
(Lutious whistled and Leona gave him a death glare, taking hold of her bra. Her shirt was already off and lying on the ground. She appeared defeated. Kaede walked over and saw what was going on.)
Kaede: This seems exciting. Mind if I join ye?
(They all acquired sweat drops and Kaede looked at them strangely.)
Leona: Uhh& actually, Lutious and I were just on our way back home.
Kaede: Ah, well maybe next time then.
Leona: Yeah& maybe. Come on Lutious.
(She grabbed him by the arm and two cards fell from his sleeve. Leona looked at the two aces and glared at him.)
Leona: Uh-huh. Just as I suspected. Were having a talk about this one.
Lutious: Are you still gonna strip for me later? (Gets slapped) Ow&
(Lutious and Leona poofed away, leaving Kaede there with Miroku and Sango.)
Kaede: So how far along are ye?
Sango: Almost a couple months along now. Im hungry.
(Suddenly Okashi, Keera, and Sakura poofed in.)
Sakura: (Cough) How yall doin? (Cough)
Miroku: Sakura? Whats going on?
Sakura: We just broke Okashi out of jail and now she has to hide out here in this era.
Okashi: I dont know what to do!
(Okashi fell to the ground in tears and Keera sat next to her.)
Keera: Its gonna be okay sis. Just stay here for a while until we can figure this out.
Okashi: But I cant go home now. They are going to be looking for me. My life is ruined!
Miroku: Your life is not the only one ruined. Im sure that Mikita will get Kagome into a world of trouble as well since she has her body now.
(Okashi began to cry louder.)
Okashi: Mikita was the one that ruined my life!
(She buried her face within her hands and rocked forward and backward.)
Keera: Just& dont say anything to her. Leave her alone for a while.
Kaede: How about some soup child? Ye can stay at my place for as long as ye please.
Okashi: (Sniff) Okay& Thank you&
Sakura: I have to get Keera home and return Karasus watch to her.
Okashi: Keera& Dont tell mom what happened. You know nothing. Okay?
Keera: &Okay.
(Keera was saddened because she didnt know what to do for her sister. She poofed away with Sakura and Okashi went with Kaede, Miroku, and Sango. Meanwhile at the Jaganshi residence, Hiei was sleeping and a tongue brushed across his cheek many times. He smiled and waved his hand gently.)
Hiei: Karasu& Not right now.
(He was still being licked and he smelled a bad odor.)
Hiei: Eww, Karasu& you need to brush your teeth.
(He then heard a very deep bark and his eyes flew open. Right there in bed next to him was a large rottweiler. He let out a short, startled shout and sat up.)
Hiei: Karasu!
(Karasu came into the room.)
Karasu: What?
Hiei: Its self-explanatory!
Karasu: Sam! What are you doing in here? Dont bother Hiei while hes sleeping. Sam!
(She hit her hand against the wall and gathered the big dogs attention. Sam jumped down from the bed and ran over to her as she loved all over the dog.)
Karasu: Come here big boy. Thats my Sam.
(She looked over at Hiei and saw his confused, yet disappointed expression.)
Karasu: Uhh& Did I forget to mention that I got a dog while you were asleep?
Hiei: The last thing we need is a mutt in this house!
Inuyasha: Shut up midget!
(Inuyasha popped up out of nowhere and showed up in their bedroom doorway.)
Hiei: What the&? Howd you get in my house you prick?
(Sam unexpectedly jumped on Inuyasha and started humping his leg.)
Karasu: Sam! No! Bad boy! Dont go gay on me!
Inuyasha: What the hell is this thing? Eww! Get it off of me!
(Hiei was laughing rather insanely at Inuyashas expense as he pointed and laughed.)
Hiei: Tell me this isnt a dream! This is too funny!
Inuyasha: Shut up midget!
(Karasu stomped on the floor to get Sams attention and the dog got off of Inuyasha, obeying Karasus command.)
Karasu: What are you doing here Inuyasha?
Inuyasha: Trying not to get attacked by that beast.
Karasu: No, before that. Why did you come here in the first place?
Inuyasha: Oh yeah. I was wondering if you knew where Mikita was.
Hiei: No we dont, now get your @$$ out of my house.
Inuyasha: Shut up midget!
Hiei: Is that the only insult in your vocabulary?
Inuyasha: Shut up&! I mean, go to hell runt!
Karasu: Dont insult Hiei! Sam!
(She pointed to Inuyasha and the dog jumped on Inuyasha again, pummeling him to his knees. Mikita walked by the room with many valuables in her arms.)
Hiei: Mikita? What are you doing here?
Mikita: Im robbing you! Do ya mind? & Karasu? Hiei? INUYASHA?
(She dropped the items and busted out laughing.)
Inuyasha: Mikita, is that you? Hey, stop it you stupid beast! Get off me! Ow! Its biting my head!
(Later, they all met up in the living room. Inuyasha stood against the wall glaring at the dog.)
Karasu: Hey Mikita, why were you stealing my things?
Mikita: I didnt know this was your house. Its very nice. I think Ill chill here for a while.
(She leaned back on the sofa and relaxed in leisure.)
Mikita: Hey doofus, why were you looking for me anyway? Havent you disappointed Kagome enough?
Inuyasha: I came to find you because we have to go after Tsuyoku. He has Kagomes soul and you have her body. We all have to get there as soon as possible.
Mikita: Dont think youre just gonna waltz in here and give me orders fag. Ill go on my own accord. Besides, do you think I care about that mortal anyway?
(Inuyasha glared at Mikita, but was soon distracted by a sniffing sound behind him. Sam was sniffing his butt.)
Inuyasha: Would you get lost?
(Inuyasha kicks the dog and gets attacked.)
Karasu: (High-pitched) Dont hit my dog!
Mikita: Shut up Karasu! Youre hurting my ears!
Hiei: Youre hurting my patience.
Inuyasha: Its biting my @$$!
(Mikita and Hiei laughed with one another and Karasu accompanied Sam in beating Inuyasha.)
Karasu: I am going to back you into a corner and stomp on your stuff!
Inuyasha: YIPE! YIPE! YIPE!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkSlayerDouglas on September 6, 2006, 12:25:30 PM

DarkSlayerDouglas on
DarkSlayerDouglasLol it was an interesting story?? A bit wierd but funny.

mikita_inugirl on September 6, 2006, 12:29:20 PM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlDid you read only chapter 37? It would make more sense to read from the beginning. It's worth it. ^__^

mandy94t on September 6, 2006, 11:11:50 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tawesome!!lol.awkward...I really don't like dogs.the big ones,at least.like my cousin's Aunt Raye's dog Major.All I need is a saddle and I could freakin' ride that gigantic thing that likes to stalk me.it's as big as a small horse.
Inuyasha:What do you have against dogs,midget?
Me:The big ones smell,bite,and like to burp in my face.
Inuyasha:*laughs*
Me:Then I kick 'em in the face.Then they go all mutant rabisized dog and try to kill me...
Inuyasha:Like this?*kills me*
Me:*comes back*That wasn't very polite horror monkey.

mikita_inugirl on September 6, 2006, 11:49:44 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirllol in the story you can be all annoying by regenrating everytime you're killed. LOL! You get killed, you come back, you get killed, you come back. XD