Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 38 - Reunited Yet Again

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 38 - Reunited Yet Again

Chapter 38 - Reunited Yet Again
Reunited yet again

----
(Hiei was asleep in the comfort of his bed again. A satisfied smile of comfort was upon his face, as he seemed so peaceful. A strange, slightly painful feeling on his foot interrupted his state of calm sleep. He opened his eyes and sat up to see that Sam was chewing on his foot. He was caressing Hieis foot while also licking it.)
Hiei: Sam! Get off the bed! Im trying to sleep! Sam! SAM!
(The dog seemed to ignore him as he continued to play with Hieis foot. Karasu was awake and she walked into the room.)
Karasu: Quit being stupid Hiei. Sam cant hear you. Hes deaf.
Hiei: Now you tell me! Get out of here mutt!
(Hiei kicked the dog off of the bed and Sam landed with a thump onto the floor.)
Inuyasha: Shut up midget!
Hiei: I wasnt talking to you prick! Why are you still here?
(Mikita ran by the room speaking quickly.)
Mikita: I just remembered that I committed a murder or two and now I gotta go hide in the Feudal Era so I wont get caught! See ya!
(Inuyasha ran after her and Sam ran after Inuyasha.)
Inuyasha: Wait! Mikita!
Sam: (Deep bark) ROWF!
(Hiei raised an eyebrow and looked at Karasu.)
Hiei: Why were they still here?
Karasu: Mikita and I were playing video games and hanging out and stuff.
Hiei: Why was that idiot here?
Karasu: Stalking Mikita, as usual.
(Mikita ran back into the room giggling.)
Mikita: That ought to trick that loser for a while. Now I can rest in peace without that creep watching over me like a trophy.
(She jumped into the bed with Hiei and he looked strangely at her.)
Hiei: This is my bed you know.
Karasu: Yay a sleepover!
(Karasu jumped in the bed and snuggled between Hiei and Mikita.)
Hiei: Hey!
Karasu: Get over it Hiei. This is our bed and were sharing it with Miki tonight. I get to snuggle with both of you. Yay!
Hiei: (Sarcasm) Yay.
(Sam accompanied them as well and flopped right on top of Hiei.)
Hiei: (Sigh of annoyance) Some glorious life.
(Hiei grumbled while trying to shift into a comfortable position underneath the large dog. This was one packed king size bed. Inuyasha had fallen for Mikitas little trick and went back to the Feudal Era looking for her.)
Inuyasha: Mikita! Mikita! Where are you? (He groused disappointedly and crossed his arms, but before long he smelled a particular scent.)
Inuyasha: That smell& its Kikyo. But is it Kagome& or is it another trick? Show yourself!
(An arrow was fired from among the trees and it hit the edge of Inuyashas sleeve, grazing his arm. He grabbed his scrape and looked out to see Kikyo approaching him.)
Inuyasha: Who are you? What do you want with me?
(She did not answer him, but instead she placed another arrow on her bow and pointed it at him.)
Kikyo: I owe you no explanation.
(She fired the arrow and Inuyasha jumped up to dodge it.)
Inuyasha: I dont know who you really are, but youre not getting the upper hand of this fight. Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!
(The blades from his claws flew toward Kikyo, but she generated a barrier to block them.)
Inuyasha: A barrier? How?
(She pressed a button on her watch and it let out a shrill, continuous, high-pitched sound that caused Inuyasha to double over and hold his ears. This gave her the opportunity to pin him to a tree by the throat and hold a dagger to his neck, just like the situation they were in once before. Inuyasha could not bare the sound, so he sliced the device off of her wrist and it hit the ground, halting the sound and regaining his concentration. This cut Kikyos wrist, and in turn she pressed the blade of the dagger to his throat enough to scratch the surface of the skin. Right before his eyes, her wound healed and left no trace of a scrape.)
Kikyo: Accursed immortality! I do not wish to walk upon this wretched earth yet again! What purpose do I have here? I have none! Killing you is the only way I will be able to rest peacefully in the afterlife, where I am meant to remain.
Inuyasha: Who are you? Kikyo: If you do not notice who I am, then you are even more of a fool than I thought you were. We can talk it over on the other side.
(Her eyes began to glow with an evil hatred as she desired to take Inuyashas life to end her own. Inuyasha was not yet convinced as he pushed her away from him.)
Inuyasha: We will discuss this now!
(He unsheathed his sword and cut her in half, but her body regenerated and she stood up.)
Inuyasha: Impossible!
(She placed another arrow on her bow and aimed it once more toward Inuyasha.)
Kikyo: Do not make this difficult Inuyasha. Why do you wish to harm me? We have always planned to spend eternity together, and now we can have that chance.
(She fired the arrow and Inuyasha used the Tetsusaiga to block it. This made Tetsusaiga transform back into a rusty blade once more and Kikyo ran after him with a kunai in her grasp, the point aimed for Inuyashas heart. He grabbed her wrist and stopped her.)
Inuyasha: Show your true identity and stop messing with me!
Kikyo: This is my true identity! Now release me and die!
(While the two worked out their issues, Okashi was sleeping comfortably at Kaedes house. She could hear a dispute nearby, and this sparked her curiosity. She quietly got up and walked outside so that she wouldnt wake Kaede. Roaming the Feudal Era was not a smart idea for a clueless human, but she was unaware of this as she stepped out the door and followed the sounds. She recognized Inuyashas voice as she followed it. Once she reached the scene of the dispute, Kikyo was seen flying into a bush. Okashi gasped and watched curiously as Inuyasha made his sword transform into its largest state once again. This made her eyes open wide with disbelief and amazement. He really is a half demon, she thought, That sword is huge! How can he hold it up like that? Who is that girl hes fighting with? Whats going on? Inuyasha sensed Okashis presence as his eyes shifted over toward her, distracting him from the attacking Kikyo. His attention came in a little too late and Kikyos dagger sliced him across the chest.)
Okashi: Inuyasha!
(She ran out toward them with her vial of holy water.)
Okashi: Leave him alone demon!
(She threw the water at Kikyo and it got into her eyes. Kikyo held her eyes and stepped back.)
Kikyo: My eyes!
(The priestess wiped her eyes furiously and looked at them through a squint.)
Kikyo: We will continue this some other time, once this girl is not around.
(She turned away and left, and Okashi placed the lid back on her bottle. Inuyasha sheathed his sword and looked at her curiously.)
Inuyasha: What are you doing here? Why did you yell out my name like that?
Okashi: I dont know. I guess Kagome rubbed off on me a little. She is my best friend after all.
Inuyasha: You shouldnt be out here alone, especially at night. Its not safe for a human like you.
Okashi: But Im not alone now. Youre here with me.
(She gave an innocent smile and looked up at the sky.)
Okashi: Look at all those stars! Its so beautiful here. If only it werent taken over by evil, this place would be so nice.
(Inuyasha groaned and looked away thinking, Why do I always end up alone with the responsibility of these people?)
Okashi: Are you really a half demon? I saw your sword and how you made it turn so big! It was amazing!
Inuyasha: Hn. Its no big deal.
Okashi: So you really are a half demon?
Inuyasha: Unfortunately.
Okashi: Wow& Whats it like?
Inuyasha: Whats it like? & Its a living hell.
Okashi: Really? You dont seem so bad though. You have a lot of friends and you seem pretty nice for someone with demon blood in them.
Inuyasha: The curse of being a half-breed.
Okashi: Its not a curse. Its actually a good thing, if you ask me.
Inuyasha: I didnt ask you.
Okashi: I know.
Inuyasha: Why is it a good thing?
Okashi: You have the strength of a demon and the heart of a human. Thats two very important traits right there. Plus, you have a chance of being saved.
Inuyasha: Saved?
Okashi: Yeah. You can make the choice to go to Heaven.
Inuyasha: I doubt that will ever happen.
Okashi: I believe it could. Im sure its not your fault that you were born like this. Youre not the cause of the outcome of your life&
(She looked down sadly and recalled all the recent things that have happened to her.)
Okashi: & and neither am I. I dont know if Ill ever be able to go home now. Not after all thats happened.
Inuyasha: Well its not doing you any good dwelling on it.
(Inuyashas tone was rude as he crossed his arms and sat on a rock, but his words actually meant something to Okashi.)
Okashi: Youre right. I have to think of something positive.
(She tried to think of something, but all she earned was a disappointed sigh.)
Okashi: Oh, theres nothing good about this situation. My life will never be the same again. I just& cant think positively right now.
(Inuyasha was zoned out thinking, I wonder where Mikita is? I wish Kagome were here. I wonder who was impersonating Kikyo? He then looked over at Okashi and heard her speaking.)
Inuyasha: Are you still talking?
(That was his way of saying, Oh. Jee. I was dazed out and I didnt hear a word you just said. Okashi just frowned and sat down upon the cold ground.)
Okashi: (Sigh) Not anymore. Whats the use?
Inuyasha: We need to get you back to Kaedes so you wont be vulnerable to attack out here. Besides, I dont have time to baby-sit a human right now.
(Meanwhile at the Jaganshi residence, Sam, Karasu, Hiei, and Mikita were all piled up on one king sized bed. Karasu was in the middle with Mikita and Hiei having their arm and leg tossed over her. Sam was sprawled out at the foot of the bed, Mikitas mouth was wide open, and Karasu was twitching a little. Hiei had a hold of someones hand. He could feel it. Believing it to be Karasus, he gripped the hand a little tighter in order to caress it and opened his eyes slightly. Once his eyes were fully opened, he noticed that it wasnt Karasus hand. It was Mikitas. Their hands were locked together on top of Karasus chest. He tried to let go, but Mikita gripped his hand and kept it there. She smacked her lips together a couple of times and opened her eyes slowly. Once she noticed the situation, she jerked her hand away with disgust.)
Mikita: Youre married you know!
Hiei: I thought it was Karasus hand. Besides, you wouldnt let my hand go.
Mikita: Likely excuse.
Hiei: (Sigh) Believe what you want.
Mikita: (Low voice) Strange& Karasu didnt wake up at all.
Karasu: Shut up! Im sleeping! (Twitch. Twitch. Twitch.)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on September 8, 2006, 11:42:33 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tawesome job!!lol.my God.Now I know how my previous Social Studies teacher feels.
S.S. teacher:*eye twitch**sitting in corner*Happy place....happy place....
Me:*pops knuckles*My hand still hurts from those fifty-nine vocabulary words.
(Social Studies teacher's screams are heard)
Me:*stashing katana*I feel sooooo much better....Oh and the fifty-nine vocabulary words wuddn't no joke.He actually made us do that.Ewwww,mah hands're all bloody....

mikita_inugirl on September 10, 2006, 1:38:01 PM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlI know how that is. *Smirks* Muahahahahahahaha! ..... HA! ^__^ lol

keera_punked_out on September 7, 2006, 11:53:47 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outLOL! Too funnah!
"Mikita: Youre married you know!
Hiei: I thought it was Karasus hand. Besides, you wouldnt let my hand go.
Mikita: Likely excuse.
Hiei: (Sigh) Believe what you want.
Mikita: (Low voice) Strange& Karasu didnt wake up at all.
Karasu: Shut up! Im sleeping! (Twitch. Twitch. Twitch.)"