Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 39 - Hiei Fanart and a Cohort of Cats

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 39 - Hiei Fanart and a Cohort of Cats

Chapter 39 - Hiei Fanart and a Cohort of Cats
Hiei Fanart and a Cohort of Cats

----
(Kikyo met back up with Tsuyoku in his lair, against her will of course, but she had no choice. She was cursed with a life of immortality and the only way that she could escape it would be to kill Inuyasha. He had ordered her to return and she had to obey and do so.)
Tsuyoku: Wheres the head of that worthless half-breed?
Kikyo: Some girl with a bottle of liquid interrupted us.
Tsuyoku: Why didnt you go back and kill them?
Kikyo: Well for one thing: My eyes were burning, and another thing: You called me back here when all I want to do is just die!
Tsuyoku: Wait& That girl, did she look similar to Mikita?
Kikyo: Yeah. So?
Tsuyoku: That must have been the Christian girl Okashi. Then where is Mikita?
Kikyo: How should I know? I was sent to kill Inuyasha, not to keep up with the wolf.
Tsuyoku: Watch that attitude or youll be getting twice the torture tonight.
(Kikyo crossed her arms and turned away. This was not what she had in mind. Meanwhile, Hiei was browsing the Internet and Karasu was cleaning up the bedroom.)
Hiei: This is a fast web browser.
Karasu: Hey Hiei, go to kariart.com for a second.
Hiei: Okay.
(He typed in the search and a website popped up on the screen. It had a picture of Karasu on the main page and was titled, Kari Art. It was decorated with dragons in the background and there were links to select.)
Hiei: You have a website?
Karasu: Yep.
Hiei: Cool.
(He clicked the gallery link and looked at the artworks she had drawn.)
Hiei: Why does this one have a preview?
Karasu: (Sweat Drop) Click it and youll see.
(Hiei clicked the picture and he was disgusted by what he saw.)
Hiei: Karasu! You drew me naked& IN THE SHOWER?
Karasu: What? Youre sexy.
Hiei: (Sigh) Its an art form.
Karasu: Yeah& Well go with that.
(Hiei shot her a glare and went back to the main page, reading the links.)
Hiei: Hmm& Gallery, Fanart& FANART?
(He clicked the Fanart link and found a page of fan drawings of him.)
Hiei: Fanart& of me? What the&?
(He clicked a picture that read, Onna no ko Hiei, and clicked it.)
Hiei: Chick Hiei! What! Someone drew me as a girl!
(Karasu came over and looked at the picture.)
Karasu: Wow Hiei! You make a pretty woman.
(Hiei was angered by this and he went back to look at more of the Fanart.)
Hiei: And this one is a crappy kindergartener picture. I mean look how horrible!
Karasu: Dont put the person down. They tried. (Looks at picture) Man that sucks!
Hiei: WHAT THE HELL? Yaoi Fanart of Inuyasha and me! This is all wrong!
Karasu: &
Hiei: I should be the one on top! Retards! Im glad that Mikita and that fag arent still here to see this.
(A message flashed up on the screen that read, You have mail.)
Karasu: Oh. Check that. It may be about the lottery.
Hiei: Lottery?
(He clicked it and Karasus mail read, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE A WINNER!)
Hiei: No way&
(He clicked on it and they began to read the email.)
Karasu: Yep. I won. Cool.
Hiei: How much did you win exactly?
Karasu: Oh, just about one million, five thousand fifty dollars and thirty-seven cents.
Hiei: One m
Karasu: Yeah, so if you want to fill out the address and all that there for me, I gotta go do dishes.
Hiei: One m
(Hiei was still in shock as he tried to click the button with the mouse. You would think hed be used to it by now. Since Mikita wasnt there at the Jaganshi residence anymore, she was at the Feudal Era talking to Sesshomaru. She had two bottles with her and she handed one to Sesshomaru.)
Sesshomaru: What is this?
Mikita: Gatorade is my favorite drink of all! I had some of this stuff in the mortals time and I had to bring you some.
(Mikita opened hers and took a big gulp while Sesshomaru watched her curiously.)
Mikita: Ahh, fruit punch and berry is a good combination.
(He looked at his Gatorade bottle and observed all the letters on it, but something else was lingering in his mind.)
Sesshomaru: Is it true that you used this spiritual device to exchange your life for mine?
(He held up the bracelet that was given to Mikita by Leona, the one that Mikita had placed on him when he died before. Mikita looked at it and was silent for a moment.)
Mikita: Hn. I merely gave my life in order to defeat Naraku. Nothing more.
Sesshomaru: You still hide the truth as usual I see.
Mikita: Oh really?
Sesshomaru: I was watching you in the spirit you know.
Mikita: &How much did you see?
Sesshomaru: I finally saw you shed tears of loss and mourning that day.
Mikita: Damn it! I was hoping you didnt see that.
Sesshomaru: I didnt know you felt that strongly about my death.
Mikita: What? You didnt think I cared? Im not that heartless you know.
Sesshomaru: I know.
(She looked at him and noticed the slight smirk upon his face.)
Mikita: Oh great. Now youre never gonna let me live it down.
Sesshomaru: Not a chance.
Mikita: Well I finally made you show emotion and yell at me, so HA!
Sesshomaru: I did not yell. I raised my voice.
Mikita: Thats showing emotion.
Sesshomaru: Theres no winning with you is there?
Mikita: Nope.
(Mikita was distracted by the sound of a cats meow nearby. Her ears perked up and directed toward the sound.)
Mikita: That sound& Can it be?
(She stood up and walked toward the bushes, noticing an emerging feline figure with a long tail.)
Mikita: Rena! It is you!
(She ran over to the cat and fell to her knees, allowing Rena to jump into her arms.)
Mikita: Oh Ive missed you little kitty!
(The embrace of former companions was sweet in its moment. Rena was ecstatic to see her owner as her purr box ran like a motor.)
Mikita: Hey! Your tail grew back! Youre sure not a little kitten anymore.
(Rena jumped out of her arms and walked toward a particular bush. She looked back at Mikita and meowed, signaling for her to approach. Mikita walked over to the bush and Sesshomaru stood a short distance behind her. Little meows were heard from within the bush and four kittens made their way out.)
Mikita: Rena& You had kittens?
(One kitten looked just like Rena with a long tail, except it was a calico. Another looked like Buyo and was full black. There was also a kitten with a stub for a tail and it was all tan in color. The stub tail kitten was gnawing playfully on the three-tailed kitten. The three-tailed kitten was unique, and it also had a crescent moon on its forehead like Sesshomarus, except it was shaped upwards like a U. It was full white in color and its eyes were golden like Sesshomarus as well. This seemed like the perfect companion for him too. It was the adventurous one that chose to climb up the dog demons pants. Little three-tail seemed to take a liking to Sesshomaru, but the youkai appeared to want nothing to do with the feline as he shook his leg to try and make it release.)
Sesshomaru: Off me.
Mikita: Dont be mean to it. It likes you. Hes like a mini kitty you.
Sesshomaru: Im not a pet person.
Mikita: Stuck up dog.
(Sesshomaru gave her a sort of nasty look and then looked back down at the kitten. It was looking up into his eyes with a precious, innocent gaze that didnt seem to mean anything to the youkai. Soon, they heard a sound nearby. It was Shippo and Sakura running around and playing together.)
Sakura: You stayed too long on my fathers apple tree! Its, One, two, three. Get off my fathers apple tree!
Shippo: (Giggles) So I stayed for five seconds!
Sakura: Ill get you cheater! Hee hee!
(Shippo changed direction and Sakura looked his way while running in the same direction. Just like old times, she ran into Mikita and fell down.)
Mikita: You do that too much.
Sakura: Miki!
(Sakura jumped up and embraced her sister. Mikita rolled her eyes with a smile and patted Sakuras head. Once the young dragon fox looked behind Mikita&)
Sakura: KITTENS!
(She ran to them and allowed them to climb all over her. The calico rested on her head, the bob tailed one nibbled on her fingers, and the tan one rubbed against her side, asking for affection. Sakura grabbed the calico that was upon her head and took it down to look into its wide kitten eyes.)
Sakura: Aww! This ones my favorite! Can I keep it?
Mikita: Sure. Take her.
Sakura: Her? YAY! Shes so cute! I love my little Callie!
(Sakura ran off with her new companion Callie.)
Sakura: Shippo! Look what I found!
(Sesshomaru watched as Sakura ran off joyfully and resumed his observation of the three-tailed, white kitten. He arched an eyebrow and simply walked away. Little three-tail followed him merrily, wagging all three tails. This left Mikita with two other kittens and her cat Rena.)
Mikita: Well, these little guys should go to a good family in no time.
(Miroku and Sango visited lady Kaede, where Okashi was staying. Inuyasha had brought her back and was sitting with them as well.)
Kaede: More soup anyone?
(They all shook their heads no.)
Okashi: No thank you. Im full.
Miroku: How long do you intend to stay here Okashi?
Okashi: I dont know. I dont know what Im going to do at all. I cant go back. Im the most wanted!
(Okashi buried her face into her hands and Sango placed her hand on Okashis back for comfort. Okashi looked up at Sango and blinked her tears away.)
Sango: Dont worry. Everything will be okay.
Okashi: I hope so.
(Okashi was so down and upset, and everyone around her felt sympathy for her. Not Inuyasha however. He was occupied by the approaching scent and he ran outside.)
Miroku: Inuyasha?
Kaede: Where is he off to?
(Inuyasha stopped and noticed that Mikita was walking toward Kaedes with Rena and the kitten that resembled Buyo following behind her.)
Mikita: Damn. I thought I lost you.
Inuyasha: Whats with the cats?
Mikita: What is with your retarded mind? Have you no memory? (Sigh) This is Rena remember? She had kittens now. One followed Sesshomaru, Sakura took one, and a random little boy from off the street took the tan one, so now Im left with this one.
(The kitten walked toward Kaedes and sniffed around. Okashi walked outside and saw it, immediately falling in love with it.)
Okashi: Aww! A kitty!
(She sat down and the kitten climbed into her lap. She cuddled with the cat and stroked it underneath its neck.)
Okashi: Well arent you adorable?
Mikita: Well, he had no trouble taking a liking to someone.
(Okashi looked up at Mikita and fell silent, confused with her emotions toward the wolf demon.)
Okashi: Its you again.
Mikita: What about me?
(She began to use sarcastic tones as she looked at Okashi in a taunting manner.)
Mikita: Aww, is somebody a little angry because her life is a living hell now?
Okashi: Yes I am very upset with you.
Mikita: Ooh! Youre very upset with me. Hn. Look at you trying to sound all intimidating.
Okashi: Thats enough! Youre way too mean!
Mikita: Im a demon. What did you expect?
Okashi: Theyre not all as cruel as you.
Mikita: No, but the majority of them are.
(Okashi stood up with the kitten in her arms.)
Okashi: So youre going with the majority hmm?
(Mikita didnt like her tone as a glare entered her eyes.)
Mikita: I do not follow anyone. I follow my own way. I choose who I am, not the majority. You are not to lump me together with those low-lifes.
Okashi: But didnt you always say that anyone could choose how they wanted to be, demon or human?
(Mikita looked at her with an angry glower, soon angling her stare downward.)
Mikita: &No. My mother was the one that always said that.
(Her eyes depicted a hint of sadness as she turned and began to walk away.)
Mikita: I will never be able to follow her example.
(As Mikita walked away, Rena followed her, and the little kitten that resembled Buyo stayed in Okashis arms. Okashi seemed a little sad herself as she watched Mikita take her leave.)

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on September 12, 2006, 11:02:28 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94twhoa.kitties.who woulda guessed?YAY RENA'S BAAAAACK!!*huggles Rena*Cutie!!^ ^ awesome job!!

mikita_inugirl on September 12, 2006, 11:51:43 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlThank ya ^__^

keera_punked_out on September 12, 2006, 7:27:53 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outHiei: Why does this one have a preview?
Karasu: (Sweat Drop) Click it and youll see.
(Hiei clicked the picture and he was disgusted by what he saw.)
Hiei: Karasu! You drew me naked IN THE SHOWER?
LOL! That rox. I wanna see THAT picture. ^_^
Hiei: WHAT THE HELL? Yaoi Fanart of Inuyasha and me! This is all wrong. I should be the one on top! Retards!
That is so funnah! I love this story soo much!
Mikita: Well I finally made you show emotion and yell at me, so HA!
Sesshomaru: I did not yell. I raised my voice.
Mikita: Thats showing emotion.
YAY! Is Shessy the father of that one kitten. ^_^ Icky...

mikita_inugirl on September 12, 2006, 11:50:58 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirllol the kitten is gonna follow him everywhere now. XD There is a meaning that the cat enters his life though. ^__^