Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 41 - A Ninja's Search

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 41 - A Ninja's Search

Chapter 41 - A Ninja's Search
A Ninjas Search

----
(Nearby with a completely different group, Kakashithe sensei of three headstrong childrenbrought news to his students.)
Kakashi: I have just gotten word that the Shikon no Tama is here among us.
(The annoying brat of a determined little ninja Naruto looked upon his sensei in confusion.)
Naruto: Shikon no Tama?
(A pink haired girl standing next to him was staring at her all-time major crush when she heard Narutos stupidity.)
Sakura: Dont you pay attention in class at all Naruto?
(The smooth fellow that Sakura, as well as every other girl, had a crush on decided to speak up in a rude, taunting manner.)
Sasuke: Trying to use his brain would give him a migraine.
(Naruto gave Sasuke a glare, but Sakura looked upon him with the daydreamers smile. Naruto gained a determined visage as he balled a fist up high.)
Naruto: Oh yeah? I will complete this mission and become the best hokage ever! Believe it!
(His gloating appeared to waste a good ten seconds as they just stared at him unamused.)
Kakashi: You are wrong in one aspect Naruto&
Naruto: Huh?
Kakashi: We will all complete this mission together. We have to work as a team and gain the Sacred Jewel to be in our possession. Otherwise if it falls into the wrong hands, results could very well be dangerous.
Naruto: Really? It could be dangerous? &I-I mean, I knew that. Yeah. Dont worry sensei. We will do our best!
(He struck another confident pose that wasted even more of their valuable time, so they simply walked off and left him. Once he realized they were walking off, he ran to catch up with them.)
Naruto: Hey! Wait for me!
(Nightfall arrived at the Jaganshi residence as Karasu stayed up late watching a football game. Yes she is an odd person& uhh, demon. She had a strange meal as well: A bowl of chocolate ice cream with steak. Being pregnant makes her eat strange things. She was all hyped up over the game, and she failed to realize that there was a masked person behind her. Hiei sensed a presence in his house as his eyes opened from his sleep, arousing his attention as he stepped out of bed. This masked ninja held a metal bat in his hands as he held it over Karasus head. Bam! He hit her over the head with the bat. She did not react to this at all until about five seconds later when she scratched the spot on her head where the bat made contact. This baffled the ninja and Hiei, who was standing in the hallway watching this. Karasu jumped up out of her seat and her fist flew up, hitting the man in the face and knocking him out.)
Karasu: Touchdown!
(The masked stranger fell down to the ground, and Mikita stood behind him watching him fall down. She watched it happen as if it were a normal thing, not even taking him as a threat. Karasu heard the thump on the floor and turned to see Mikita standing there.)
Karasu: Oh hi Miki! Want some chocolate steak?
Mikita: Uhh Karasu&
Karasu: Huh?
Mikita: &Never mind.
(Mikita sat down and accompanied her sister. Hiei just shook his head and walked back toward his room.)
Hiei: Why do I even bother?
(Karasu looked at Mikita and appeared a bit surprised.)
Karasu: What do you mean you werent going to tell me about the dude I just knocked out?
Mikita: You finally decided to read my mind instead of being lazy huh?
Karasu: Yeah. Sometimes I forget that I have that ability now. Heh.
Mikita: You got any vanilla ice cream?
(Sam pulled the man out of the house by his shirt, taking care of the body. Strong, smart dog. Freakin lucky Karasu. Kakashi and his students met up the next day for the latest news on the whereabouts of the jewel.)
Kakashi: I just got the word that a ninja from the village hidden in the mist searched someones house last night and was nearly killed. The Sacred Jewel was nowhere to be found, but it is somewhere around that neighborhood. We are not the only ones searching for this jewel.
Naruto: We are going to be the ones to find it! Believe it!
(Another dramatic moment to leave him there for. Once again, he was forced to catch up. Sakura, Karasus younger sister, zipped in on her family in a hurry.)
Sakura: Hi mom. Hi dad. Whats up Shippo? Cant hang around here. I gotta go. Take care of my Callie.
Reika: Now hold up young lady. Where are you always venturing off to? We hardly ever get to see you these days. I dont even get to see my little Kari. I hardly even got the chance to get to know her.
Sakura: Dont break a tear gland mama. Shes married and pregnant and has her own house, so
Reika: She what?
Sakura: Yeah. She forced the short guy to marry her because she was pregnant with his baby.
Reika: I told that girl she was too young to be having sex.
Sakura: Yeah. As much as I would love to stick around and hear you rant, I gotta go meet my buddy Keera.
(Sakura pressed a button on her watch and poofed away.) Reika: I wasnt even invited to her wedding. My children are growing up too fast!
(Reika began to tear up and act all motherly, making Shippo and Haroyuki stare at each other strangely.)
Haroyuki: Why dont I teach you how to play Kamari Ball now?
Shippo: Right behind you.
(Keera was taking a shower and washing her face at the time. A little bit of soap got into her eyes and she couldnt open them. She began to grope for the washrag, which was casually handed to her.)
Sakura: There ya go.
Keera: Thanks Sakura.
(Once Keera wiped her eyes off and realized what she said, she opened her eyes to see Sakura naked in the shower with her holding a loofa and examining it.)
Keera: Sakura! What are you doing here?
Sakura: I wanted to see how you were doing. Whats this thing?
Keera: Its a loofa. It is for washing your body& Wait a second! You have to get out of here. If my mom finds out that Im in the shower with a female demon&
(Too late. Her mother knocked on the door.)
Mother: Keera? Are you all right in there sweetie?
(Keera had the Oh no look on her face, but Sakura kept her cheeriness.)
Keera: (Whispers) Sadly theres no lock on our bathroom door.
Sakura: I got it covered.
(She still had her watch on as she pressed the button and zapped them both out of there.)
Mother: Keera, was that you? Keera?
(Her mother walked right into the bathroom and saw the clothes lying there on the floor. She wasnt familiar with Sakuras kimono however.)
Mother: When did you buy this kimono? I havent seen you wear this one before.
(She wasnt getting any response, which made her rather curious.)
Mother: Keera& honey?
(She pulled back the curtains and gasped in shock. Her daughter wasnt there, but the water was still running. There was a small window in the bathroom as well, which gave her mother the wrong impression. Sakura and Keera had poofed back to the Feudal Era. They ended up right next to Reika, Karasu and Sakuras mother, who looked at their nude bodies in surprise. Keera stood there silently and motionless.)
Sakura: Hi mom! This is Keera!
(Sakura smiled real big, not even remembering that she was naked. Reika looked strangely at the two of them.)
Reika: Hello& Uhh Sakura. Where are your clothes?
Sakura: Oops& I forgot about those. Heh. Come on Keera. Ive got more clothes that I bought when I went shopping with Kara.
Keera: Thats good to hear because& I feel naked.
(Haroyuki was teaching Shippo how to play Kamari Ball, but of course Shippo had to learn first. Haroyuki hit the ball to Shippo, but the young fox missed the ball.)
Shippo: Aww, I cant do it.
Haroyuki: Of course you can, my son. It just takes practice.
Shippo: I dont even think practice will do me any good.
(Shippo sat down on a log nearby and Haroyuki accompanied him, placing his hand on young Shippos shoulder.)
Haroyuki: Come on now young one. You cant expect to be perfect at everything right off.
Shippo: I know, but its not just this game that I stink at. I stink at everything.
Haroyuki: What would give you that idea?
Shippo: I am not very strong like everyone else. Im small and weak unlike Inuyasha and all my friends.
Haroyuki: You wish to be strong. Everyone does, but strength cannot be achieved automatically. You have to work your way up to it. Im sure that Inuyasha wasnt always as strong as he is now.
Shippo: Really?
Haroyuki: Im sure of it. You are a brave boy Shippo, and with that heart will arise great power.
(Shippo smiled and felt a sense of confidence.)
Shippo: Thanks papa.
(That one word that Haroyuki was waiting for was finally said, meaning so much to him. He knew that Shippo had fully accepted him as his caretaker, as his father. In Kagomes era, the news reporters were constantly updated with reports on Mikitas murders.)
Reporter: It was just last week that the once-famous Okashi was arrested. Merely hours after she was imprisoned, she escaped. Now we are finding new murders by the day, sometimes by the hour, and no evidence has been gathered just yet. We do believe that Okashi has something to do with the serial murders and she is now the worlds most wanted suspect. She is heavily armed and dangerous, so we encourage you all to be on the lookout and aware. It is believed that she may still be on the loose as her new image: Mikita. She could be wearing brown wolf ears and a tail, so if you see her, there is a reward of five thousand dollars out for her capture.
(Mikita was at Karasu and Hieis house, and she was watching this on their television with them.)
Mikita: Five thousand dollars? HA! Im worth much more than that.
Hiei: Youre on the top of the most wanted list. The reward will increase if they dont find you soon enough.
Mikita: They wont find me ever, so I can just relax and lay back for a while until I get bored and decide to commit more crimes.
Hiei: They could find you if you stay in one place like this.
Mikita: Not if I am here at your house. Karasus a freakin lucky @$$. No one will think of looking here.
Karasu: Yay! I have a lucky @$$!
Hiei: (Sigh) True.
(The journalist continued to report the news, which Kakashi was also watching at the time. He looked at the picture that they put on the screen of Okashi the recently escaped and he thought about it for a moment.)
Sakura: That girl is pure evil! I hope they capture her soon.
Kakashi: We will be the ones to capture her because I think she may have something to do with the Shikon no Tama.
----
I have now introduced the Naruto gang into Deceivers Stone 2. (Laughs) This will be interesting. This story is based on the Naruto anime series that appears on Cartoon Network. Oh and of course I do not own any part of Naruto.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkSlayerDouglas on September 25, 2006, 8:29:44 AM

DarkSlayerDouglas on
DarkSlayerDouglaslol thisis funny/grtest/wat the heck is going on. :) r we able to do comments??? Or put things in the story???

mikita_inugirl on September 25, 2006, 9:52:37 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirllol not this one, but I'm too busy at the time to do Ask Mikita..., but I'll try to answer your questions ASAP. kk? ^__^ btw, thanks for the comment.

keera_punked_out on September 24, 2006, 8:44:47 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_out(Keera was taking a shower and washing her face at the time. A little bit of soap got into her eyes and she couldnt open them. She began to grope for the washrag, which was casually handed to her.)
Sakura: There ya go.
Keera: Thanks Sakura.
(Once Keera wiped her eyes off and realized what she said, she opened her eyes to see Sakura naked in the shower with her holding a loofa and examining it.)
Keera: Sakura! What are you doing here?
Sakura: I wanted to see how you were doing. Whats this thing?
Keera: Its a loofa. It is for washing your body Wait a second! You have to get out of here. If my mom finds out that Im in the shower with a female demon
(Too late. Her mother knocked on the door.)
Mother: Keera? Are you all right in there sweetie?
Hahahah! I'm in the shower. ^_^

mikita_inugirl on September 24, 2006, 10:28:55 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirllol yes you are

mandy94t on September 22, 2006, 8:51:03 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tAWESOME YOU ROCK!!omg Naruto Sakura Kakashi and Sasuke showed up yay!!*hugs and gives giant cookie named Bob*
Jenny(big sister):Why do you name all inanimate objects?
Me:AAAAH STALKER!!*attacks sister with fire extinguisher*

mikita_inugirl on September 22, 2006, 11:14:25 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirl*takes cookie named Bob* WEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOB! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! *glomps and tackles and glompage and moogles!* O_o okay.... YEAH! WOOOOOOOOOOOT! .... Did that make any sense???

mikita_inugirl on September 20, 2006, 6:56:57 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlAs I said before, the easier to read version without the boxes and &'s instead of ...'s, go here if this is difficult to read:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3050522/1/
Thank you my supporters. You can read it there but still submit your comments here if you like, or if you can read this one just fine, that's cool too. ^__^