Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 42 - Evidence that leads to the truth

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 42 - Evidence that leads to the truth

Chapter 42 - Evidence that leads to the truth
Evidence that leads to the truth

----
(Keera pulled the sleeve of a shirt over her shoulder and watched as Sakura played with her Callie.)
Sakura: Isnt she cute? I named her Callie.
Keera: Yeah shes adorable.
(Keera smiled, but she had a worried thought in her mind.)
Keera: Sakura, I have to get back home.
Sakura: Howcome?
Keera: Because my mom might think that I ran away from home. I dont want to end up like my sister.
Sakura: Good point. Okay Ill take you back. (Puts Callie down) Now, you stay here kitty. Ill be back. I love you.
(Sakura and Keera poofed away and ended up in Keeras room, landing on her bed and bouncing a bit.)
Sakura: Whee!
Keera: Ssshh! My mom cant find out that youre here. She thought I was in the shower, remember?
Sakura: Okies. Ill just hide in here.
(Sakura hid inside Keeras closet and shut the door. Keera sighed and left her room to find her mother on the phone.)
Mother: I dont know where she is officer. I looked in the shower and&
(The mother turned around and saw her daughter standing there.)
Mother: Never mind. I found her. Thanks anyway. Okay, bye.
(She hung up the phone and looked at Keera, demanding an explanation.)
Keera: What?
Mother: Where were you young lady?
Keera: Oh I left a candle burning in my room when I went to take a shower, so I had to go blow it out because I was afraid it would turn over and cause a fire. Sorry I left the water running and worried you.
(Her mother appeared relieved and hugged her daughter.)
Mother: I was so worried that your sister was influencing you. I thought that you had run away like she did&
Keera: No mom. Dont worry about that.
Mother: I dont even know where she is. Nobody knows. Shes on the most wanted list and& and&
(She started getting tears in her eyes.)
Mother: I feel like its my fault.
Keera: How could it be your fault?
Mother: I dont know& but Im not her real mother, and Im just worried that she might be angry with me about that.
Keera: Im sure its not that.
Mother: Then what could it be? Why has she become this way?
(Keera couldnt tell her the truth. It would crush her Christian heart. She knew where Okashi was and the truth about the whole situation, but it was way too farfetched for her mother to believe.)
Keera: Im not sure mom& Im just not sure.
(Her mother embraced her again and held her close as Keera thought about the whole position. How would everything turn out? Would Okashi ever be innocent again? What if the truth were to be discovered? All these questions and nobody to answer them.)
Mother: Oh and honey, where did you get these new clothes?
Keera: Heh&
(Later that day, Keera relaxed on her bed in deep thought. Sakura sat next to her and looked curiously at her portable compact mirror.)
Sakura: I am still fascinated by these reflections.
Keera: I wonder& Would Okashi be angry about having an adopted mother?
Sakura: Hmm?
(Keera wasnt paying any attention to Sakura. She was thinking too much and Sakura could tell as she gave her awareness.)
Keera: She is so worried about it being her fault.
Sakura: She didnt do anything. Mikita did. By the way, is your mother going to buy those things called, Fudge Rounds from the store?
Keera: I dont know. Maybe.
Sakura: I guess I should go before she gets back so you dont get into any more trouble. Im probably not supposed to be here.
Keera: Yeah. Shed most likely get mad because Im not supposed to have people over while shes gone.
Sakura: Oh well. Its fun to sneak a visit once in a while. Im gonna have to come back and sneak a Fudge Round. See ya.
Keera: See ya.
(They both gave a smile of friendship and Sakura left. Walking around outside, she felt something in her pocket. She took out the compact mirror and realized that she had accidentally stolen Keeras little mirror.)
Sakura: Oops& I accidentally stole Keeras mirror thingy. Ill have to give it back to her next time I see her.
(Sakura then noticed a mysterious man wearing a mask on his face and this caught her eye as she stared blankly in a daze.)
Sakura: Ooh& What a cutie. I think Ill randomly glomp him.
(This masked stranger was in fact Kakashi. Accompanying him were Sasuke, Naruto, and the other Sakura.)
Kakashi: According to what we have already found out, the Sacred Jewel was last seen somewhere around this neighborhood&
(Suddenly, he was startled by someone jumping on him from behind and wrapping their arms around his waist. This prompted him to believe that it was an attack and he swung around, throwing Sakura off of him.)
Sakura: WEEEEEEE! (Thump!)
Kakashi: & (Confused) Who are you?
(The fox dragon jumped up and smiled at him.)
Sakura: Who are you, masked cutie? I wanna see your face!
(She jumped up and latched onto the front of his shirt, trying to reach his mask and remove it.)
Kakashi: Stop that! Get off of me!
Sakura: Take it off!
Naruto: Why is a dark-blue haired girl trying to rape our sensei?
Sakura: Why do people always assume that Im going to rape them?
(Kakashi pulled her off of him and stood her on the ground again.)
Kakashi: Who are you and what do you want?
Sakura: I want to see your face&
Kakashi: I meant, what is your name?
Sakura: Sakura.
(This caught the pink haired Sakuras attention.)
Sakura: My name is Sakura.
Sakura: No! My name is Sakura! You stole my name!
Sakura: No I did not! I dont even know you!
Sakura: Im glad I dont know you and your gay pink haired self!
Sakura: My hair is not gay!
Sakura: I suppose youre trying to steal my man sensei here as well!
Sakura: No way! I like Sasuke! And his name is not sensei! Its Kakashi! Hes our sensei, thats not his name!
(I suppose this seems a bit hard to follow, so when both Sakuras are nearby, one will be known as Sakura Blue. The other will be called Sakura Pink. Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke stood there in confusion, watching as the two Sakuras bickered.)
Naruto: Another Sakura?
Sasuke: (Sigh) Just what I needed. Another stupid fan girl.
Naruto: But the blue haired one said she likes our sensei.
Sasuke: Good. Lets keep it that way.
Naruto: (Whimpers) Why dont I have fan girls?
Sasuke: Because youre a wuss.
Naruto: I am not!
(Kakashi was watching two arguments at once and he was finally fed up with it.)
Kakashi: Enough!
(Everybody stopped and looked at Kakashi.)
Kakashi: Look, we are on a mission to
(Sakura hugging onto his leg interrupted his sentence as he sighed and continued.)
Kakashi: We are on a mission to find Okashi and gain possession of the Sacred Jewel. We have no time to stand around and argue& and let go of my leg.
(He shook Sakura Blue off of his leg.)
Sakura Blue: I know where Okashi is!
Kakashi: You do?
Sakura Blue: Yeppers.
(She pressed a button on her watch and they were transported to the Feudal Era, right into Kaedes house where Okashi was located. Kakashi and the others stood there in confusion. Kaede and the others in the house stood there in confusion upon the arrival of the strangers.)
Naruto: What just happened? Where are we?
Inuyasha: Sakura? What are you doing here? Who are these people?
Sakura Pink: (Confused) Do I know you?
(Kakashi spotted Okashi sitting in the corner of the room holding the kitten.)
Kakashi: There she is! Thats Okashi!
(Okashi looked at him innocently, having ho idea what was going on.)
Okashi: Huh?
(Kakashi moved toward Okashi, but Inuyasha stepped in the way.)
Inuyasha: Who are you and what do you want with this girl?
Kakashi: She has the Sacred Jewel and we are taking it by force if necessary.
Okashi: Sacred Jewel?
(Inuyasha unsheathed his Tetsusaiga.)
Naruto: Whoa&
Inuyasha: Just try it.
Okashi: Wait! Theres no need to fight. The Sacred Jewel& I dont have anything like that. The only one who possessed it was Kagome, and now Mikita is in her body.
Inuyasha: Hn. Pacifist. (Sheathes sword)
Sakura Pink: Wait a second& Thats it! That must be who has it!
Sakura Blue: (Sarcasm) You think youre smart huh?
Sakura Pink: Yes, as a matter of fact I do.
Kakashi: Thats enough Sakura& uhh, Sakuras. I now have enough information to know who possesses the Shikon no Tama. This Mikita must be another person.
Kaede: Why do ye desire the Sacred Jewel?
Kakashi: We do not want it to fall into the wrong hands. It is somewhere here in this neighborhood&
(He stepped outside while he was talking and didnt even bother to finish his sentence. He did not recognize the surroundings.)
Kakashi: Uhh guys& It appears that we are not in Tokyo anymore.
(Naruto and the others accompanied him outside.)
Naruto: Then where are we?
Sakura Pink: This place looks familiar, like something Ive studied& This must be the Feudal Era. Its the place where the Shikon no Tama first originated. It is also the time where a priestess shattered it into tiny shards.
Sakura Blue: That would be the klutzy mortal Kagome.
Sakura Pink: So Kagome was the one that possessed the jewel& Didnt Okashi say that Mikita was in Kagomes body?
Kakashi: Very clever Sakura. Yes, we thought that Okashi and Mikita were the same person.
Sakura Blue: No, my sister Mikita once possessed Okashi and got her into a lot of trouble&
(Okashi cried inside Kaedes house upon hearing this. They heard her cries from outside the house.)
Sakura Blue: Now she has taken over the body of the mortal Kagome and all that shizzy. She may very well be the one that possesses the jewel. I dunno.
Kakashi: Then we must find out. Take us there.
Sakura Blue: Not until you take off your mask.
Kakashi: Not gonna happen.
Sakura Blue: Well then I guess youre not going to find Mikita.
Kakashi: I dont need your help finding her. We will find her on our own.
(Kakashi turned to walk away, but stopped in surprise at Sakura Blues next statement.)
Sakura Blue: Good luck finding your way back to the right era.
(He saw the smirk on the young demons face and rolled his eyes. He knew that this wasnt going to be easy.)

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on October 1, 2006, 12:55:05 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outOkashi... Kakashi... THEY RHYME!!! LOL! I'm such a good liar. ^_^

mikita_inugirl on October 1, 2006, 3:31:33 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlTHEY DO RHYME! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! O_O YAY!

mikita_inugirl on September 26, 2006, 3:06:24 PM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlAnd still yet the boxes and &'s still haunt my words... -_-

mandy94t on September 28, 2006, 7:56:12 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94twell heck,screw the boxes and &'s....this still rocks!^ ^

mikita_inugirl on September 28, 2006, 7:59:53 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirllol thanks ^__^

mandy94t on September 27, 2006, 8:12:32 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94toooh yaaaaaaaaaay!!update!!AWWWESOOOOOOOOOOMMMEEEE!!!*gives another Bob cookie*
Sakura Pink:You're a weirdo.
Me:*munches Doritios**swallows*What you say?*munches more Doritos*
Naruto:What're those?
Me:Noneya.*munches more Doritos**throws away empty bag*