Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 43 - Work your way up

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 43 - Work your way up

Chapter 43 - Work your way up
Work your way up

----
(Mikita was at the Jaganshi residence fooling around on their computer. Her curiosity on Karasus website prompted her to explore the Fanart.)
Mikita: Ooh, this one is interesting.
(Mikita smirked at Hiei and he went over to see what it was. On the screen was a picture of Hiei in a pink maid costume with a broom.)
Hiei: Now who in their right mind would draw me in a pink maid costume with a broom!
(Karasu ran into the room with joy, carrying a piece of paper enclosed within a paper cover.)
Karasu: Look Hiei! I drew you in a pink maids costume with a broom!
(Mikita giggled and Hiei had an aggravated appearance.)
Mikita: At least hers is better than this kids Fanart.
Karasu: Thats why I drew it. I saw that picture and thought, Interesting& but I can do better.
Hiei: Cant you choose someone else to be your model inspiration? Ive had enough of this false advertisement.
Karasu: But its fun&
Hiei: For you&
Mikita: I bet Inuyasha would look even sissier as a girl.
Karasu: Great idea Miki!
(Karasu ran off quickly with her inspiration.)
Hiei: I owe you one.
Mikita: Are you& thanking me?
Hiei: Dont get your hopes up.
Mikita: Dont get yours up. Look at this one.
(She showed Hiei another picture on the screen and he acquired a sweat drop. I wonder what the picture was? Meanwhile in the Feudal Era, Sakura Blue was making Kakashi brush Callie. Kakashi was not too pleased with this job, for he was allergic to the animals fur. He sniffled and tried to brush the kittens fur, but his nose was bothering him too much and he had to scratch it.)
Kakashi: Ive brushed your cat. Now can you take us to Mikita?
Sakura Blue: Not until you take off that mask.
Kakashi: No. I refuse to remove my mask.
Sakura Blue: Okay then. Your choice. Next I want you to be my punching bag while I exercise.
(Kakashi was annoyed with this girls demands, but he sighed and accepted. Eh, this shouldnt be too bad, he thought. I just thought about a better idea than using Sakura Blue and Pink. I will use their last names: Sakura Haruno for the pink haired one and Sakura Ryokan for the blue haired one. Now where was I? Oh yeah. Ryokan bowed her head and Kakashi tilted his, wondering what she was up to. All of a suddenBAM! She dropkicked him and caused him to fall with a heavy thump. He wasnt expecting her to be so tough, so he wasnt prepared for this as he sat up and rubbed his head. He looked at her with surprise and thought, Martial Arts&?)
Ryokan: Jee, I thought you were stronger than this. (Sigh)
Kakashi: (Glare) Oh really?
Ryokan: Yeah really.
(Kakashi stood up and gave her a competitive stare. He wasnt about to be showed up by some young demon girl.)
Kakashi: Lets see what youve got.
Ryokan: Yay! Youre going to challenge me! (Glomps his leg)
Kakashi: Apparently one of your attacks is glomping.
Ryokan: Yay glomping power!
(In the meantime, Shippo had his eye fixed on something in particular. His eyes shone with determination as he stared down his target. Lowering his eyebrows, the young fox leaped toward his mark.)
Shippo: Fox Fire!
(Greenish fire emitted from his hands and he made a ball of energy, hurdling it toward his objective. The ball of fire hit a large inanimate object; a giant sack of some sort of gentle packed in material. Shippos foxfire seemed to have no effect on the object and his fireball just faded away. Young Shippo looked down with disappointment.)
Shippo: I still didnt bust it open.
Haroyuki: Dont worry my son. Youll get it. Why I can tell already that you are growing stronger with this training.
Shippo: Really?
Haroyuki: Uh-huh. Now, lets say that this demon is about to attack you. It told you that you could never defeat it in a million years. Are you just going to sit back and let it insult you?
Shippo: No way!
Haroyuki: What are you going to do?
Shippo: Im going to take that demon down!
Haroyuki: Thats my boy.
(Keera was in her room dancing to one of her dance tapes. She was an excellent dancer as she got every single move right. Lost in the music as she danced, she recalled how she would always try to show Okashi her dance steps. Okashi was never really the dancing type, but she was always open to trying as she played with her sister. If she would mix up on a move, she would just laugh and give it another try. Even if she didnt do it all that well, she still always enjoyed being with Keera. Remembering these times, Keera could see these moments in the past as if they were movies within her own head, matching harmoniously with the music. These visions brought Keera great sadness as she fell to the ground holding back tears. She sat there wiping away the dampness from her right eye. Okashi was feeling the same amount of sorrow as she sat within Kaedes house petting the kitten that resembled Buyo. She took the kitten under her care, not realizing that the kitten was no ordinary cat. Kaede noticed her gloominess.)
Kaede: Ye are always sitting there. Why dont ye go outside and get some air.
(Sakura Haruno was inside with them as well. She went over to Okashi and took her hand.)
Haruno: Come on. Cheer up. Lets go outside.
(Okashi stood up and the kitten jumped from her lap. They walked outside together to see Kakashi and Sakura Ryokan competing with one another from a distance. Sasuke and Naruto were nearby as well, watching Kakashi and Ryokan. Sakura Haruno looked over at Sasuke Uchiha as if he were a celebrity.)
Haruno: Hes so dreamy. Dont you think?
Okashi: Sure.
(Okashis tone wasnt very enthusiastic and Sakura could see this.)
Haruno: Aww come on. Try to smile.
Okashi: You wouldnt smile either if your life were ruined by a demon.
(Sakura looked at her with sympathy, but Okashi wouldnt make eye contact. She preferred to look down at the ground.)
Okashi: I miss my mother, my sister& everything I once had. I cant go back to it. I guess Ill have to live here in this place for the rest of my life.
Haruno: You want to talk about it?
Okashi: No.
(Sakura still couldnt get Okashi to look at her, so she knew that the subject had to change.)
Haruno: Lets go over here and see whats going on.
(Okashi accompanied her to the spot where Sasuke and Naruto were watching the fight. Kakashi actually had to try while fighting with Sakura Ryokan. She threw a fist at him, but he blocked it. She brought her other hand around and he figured that she was going to try to hit him with it now, so he used his other arm to counter this move. Ryokan grabbed his arm as they made contact. She also grabbed his other arm, surprising Kakashi.) Naruto: Whoa! Did you see that?
(Pulling a move of her own, Ryokan lifted her legs and put them behind Kakashi, kicking the back of his knees with her heels. He wasnt expecting this move, nor could he block it as his legs gave out and he fell backwards. Ryokan was still latched onto him as she landed on top of him, smiling slyly with her victory.)
Sasuke: That was a very sneaky move.
Naruto: That was amazing!
(Sakura Haruno thought to herself, What is this girl? Kakashi was disappointed and annoyed as he glared at Sakura.)
Kakashi: How?
Ryokan: How what?
Kakashi: How did you manage to fool me like that?
Ryokan: I dunno. I just did what came to my mind. It was kind of funny.
Kakashi: No, it was kind of painful.
Ryokan: No pain. No gain. Now take off that mask.
Kakashi: Im not taking off my mask!
Ryokan: Well you know what Im going to have to do now&
(He didnt know what to expect her to say. She was unpredictable with her demands.)
Ryokan: Im going to have to invite you to dinner.
Kakashi: Say what?
(This confused the sensei, but he accepted this invitation as Sakura Ryokan introduced him to her family. Naruto, Sasuke, and Haruno were also invited.)
Reika: My. My. You just make friends by the second, dont you Sakura?
Sakuras: Huh?
Reika: (Confused) Huh?
(Both Sakuras had responded to Ryokans mother.)
Ryokan: Oh sorry mom. (Points to other Sakura) That ones name is Sakura as well. She stole my name.
Haruno: No I didnt!
Reika: Honey, Sakura is a very common name.
Ryokan: Why didnt you name me something not so common?
Reika: Lets not discuss such matters right now dear. We have company.
Ryokan: Where are father and Shippo?
Reika: Theyre busy training right now. Theyll join us later.
(Shippo was still very determined to bust open the sack as he focused on his target. His tail twitched with anxious fidgets and he knew that this was it. He was going to bust that bag!)
Shippo: Foxfire!
(The moment that he had been waiting for finally occurred: The sack split open, spilling a powdery substance all over him.)
Shippo: (Coughs) I did it! (Coughs)
Haroyuki: Excellent job Shippo. Next time, keep a distance from the enemy, for that could have been the blood of the demon.
Shippo: Eww&
(In the meantime, Reika served the dinner to everyone. Steamed fish and soup was the meal. Everyone looked rather hungry, including Kakashi. He observed his fish with wide eyes, but thats when he realized something: He would have to remove his mask to eat the fish. Knowing his little fangirls trick, he looked over at Sakura Ryokan as his eye twitched. Sakura Haruno giggled and Ryokan smirked. After all this, Kakashi had one thing to say as his stomach growled.)
Kakashi: Crap.
(Mikita was in a chatroom talking to random people. These people were of many different age groups and they seemed to be role-playing. On the screen she read:
Sheila433: I have many forms. You cannot defeat my sting attack.
BaltoFan86: I am a demon of many skills. I can dodge anything. Plus, I am quite sure that I have more forms than you.
Sheila433: *Throws spikes at BaltoFan86*
BaltoFan86: *dodges attack* Pssh! You call that an attack?
Mikita was watching these messages pop up on the screen with curiosity. In her eyes was a glow of competitiveness as she signed her name as Mikita and entered the chat.
Mikita: You think youre all that dont you BaltoFan86? Well I have a few things to teach you. I am a demon that will never turn down a challenge.
BaltoFan86: Bring it on Mikita.
Mikita: All right. Where do you live?
Sheila433: Hi Mikita.
Mikita: Yeah whatever hi. Now where do you live kid?
BaltoFan86: I live in a realm of mystery. No one can ever find me here.
Mikita: And just where is this realm of mystery?
Sheila433: Are you joining our RP Mikita?
Mikita: RP?
Sammi9: HASKLIEgvrbeouaLINWKNRInslirOUIUgrieg!
BaltoFan86: I am secluded. None can ever seek out my lair.
Mikita was soon catching on to this role-playing.
Mikita: I see& I didnt mean your imaginary realm. I meant where do you really live?
Sheila433: *sighs and sits under a tree*
BaltoFan86: Why?
Under_The_Influence666: (censored) you low lifes!
Mikita: Say that to my face (censored).
Mikita: What the (censored)?
Under_The_Influence666: I just did mother (censored)!
Mikita: Are you looking for a fight dumb (censored)?
Under_The_Influence666: Maybe I am. What of it?
Mikita: Ill give you a fight. Just give me a time and place.

Under_The_Influence666: You name it. Ill be there.
Mikita smirked. She knew that this person was willing to accept her challenge. Karasu walked up and saw what was going on.)
Karasu: Whats up?
Mikita: The ceiling.
Karasu: It is? Wow! So what are you doing?
Mikita: I got bored so I went into this chatroom thinger. Im about to go kill this idiot.
Karasu: Okay. Have fun Miki. I gotta go scrub the tub. Yay! I rhymed!
(Mikita was going to have fun all right. Karasu didnt take her literally however, but Mikita wanted to go beyond role-playing. Why? Shes bored. Dont you people listen?)

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on October 1, 2006, 1:06:54 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outKarasu: Whats up?
Mikita: The ceiling.
Karasu: It is? Wow! So what are you doing?
Mikita: I got bored so I went into this chatroom thinger. Im about to go kill this idiot.
Karasu: Okay. Have fun Miki. I gotta go scrub the tub. Yay! I rhymed!
LOL! I say the ceiling too... and I point out when people rhyme. I did that a few days ago then claimed I was Dr. Suess. ^_^

mandy94t on September 29, 2006, 9:55:11 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94toooh yay.another update!!you're really good at this.
*sings*Way on down to southern Alabama with the guitars jammin' that's where we're headed.Straight up to Buton Montana singin' Lord I was Born A Ramblin' Man.CAAAALIIFOOOORNIIIA,to OOOregon.Even New York City got one or two hillbillies ready to hit the road.It's a brither and a sister kinda thang.Raise up yo hands if ya all wanna hang with-ME AND MY GANG.We live,to ride,we ride,to live.Me and my gang.Jump on that train.Grab hold 'a' them reins.Gonna rock this thang,cock this thang-ME AND MY GANG!!
*done singing*WHOOOOOOO!!RASCAL FLATTS ROCKS!!YEAH BUDDY!!
Mikita:What kinda song was that?
Me:Me and My Gang by Rascal Flatts.COUNTRY MUSIC WITHOUT PREJUDICE!!*starts singin' Big and Rich*

mandy94t on September 29, 2006, 9:57:28 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94t*brother not 'brither'.whoops

mikita_inugirl on September 28, 2006, 3:57:47 PM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlThere were a couple different format-ish thingers I did for the chatroom part but it didn't work. *shrugs* In that blank space I had <BaltoFan86 has left the chatroom> also. Oh well. You get it.

mandy94t on September 29, 2006, 9:56:14 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tdoesn't it suck when FAC screws with your hard-worked on pieces of art?

mikita_inugirl on September 29, 2006, 10:15:17 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlYes it does. -_-