Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 44 - Found You

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 44 - Found You

Chapter 44 - Found You
Found you!

----
(Inuyasha was sitting up against the wall of Kaedes house. His eyes were shut, indicating either that he was sleeping or in a state of rest. His memories were running around in his head like crazy as he recalled being by Kikyos side. She was so kind and merciful towards him, and she always knew exactly what to say to melt his heart. He never allowed it to show, but he cared for her as well as he followed her throughout the lands. Then he remembered Kagome. She had Kikyos kindness and sweet words as well. From the moment he laid eyes on her, she resembled Kikyo to a great extent. He had even mistaken her for Kikyo at first glance. The reincarnation of this priestess resembled her more than either of them knew. When Kikyo passed on, she felt misplaced as if she didnt have a place in the world anymore. Thats just how Kagome felt while seeing how the hanyou thought of his past lover often. She felt left out, as if there was no place for her in his heart. He could never bring himself to fully choose just one of them. He had grown so close to both of them and he didnt have the heart to let one go, though he never let his kindness show. He was stubborn, but knowing that one day he would have to make the choice was hard on him, as it was for them. His trip down memory lane was interrupted by an approaching scent. Inuyasha opened his eyes and was face-to-face with a new acquaintance.)
Kakashi: Please tell me that you know how to get back to the other era.
Inuyasha: Maybe&
Kakashi: You do? Could you please take us?
(Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura Haruno were standing there with him as well.)
Inuyasha: Why should I help you?
Kakashi: Name your price.
Inuyasha: Hmm& Got any ramen?
Naruto: Yeah, we can get you plenty of ramen.
Inuyasha: Okay, come with me.
(Inuyasha led Kakashi and his students to the Bone Eaters Well. Kakashi looked down into the well and made a strange expression.)
Kakashi: This is the way back there?
Inuyasha: Did I stutter? Now wheres my ramen?
Kakashi: Dont worry. You will get your ramen once we get back there to get it for you. So& what do I do?
Inuyasha: Jump. What else?
Haruno: Jump? &In there?
Naruto: (Taunting) Ooh, someones scared.
Sasuke: Yeah. You.
Naruto: Hey!
Kakashi: Now. Now. Guys. We are going to get back there and we are going to complete this mission no matter what it takes. Right?
Haruno/Sasuke/Naruto: (Sigh) Right&
Kakashi: Okay. So all we have to do is jump in here and& we make it back?
Inuyasha: What are you waiting for? I want my ramen.
Sasuke: No problem. I can speed this up a bit.
(Sasuke pushed Naruto into the well and smirked.)
Naruto: Hey! What did you do that for?
Haruno: Did he go through?
Naruto: What?
(Naruto was in the bottom of the well as his voice echoed up to them.)
Naruto: What did you say? Eww! Its nasty down here!
Kakashi: (Sweat drop) I guess it didnt work.
Haruno: Now what do we do sensei?
Naruto: What?
Sasuke: Get out of there loser.
Naruto: What? I cant hear you! Let me get up there so I can hear you!
Sasuke: (Shrugs) Whatever. That works too.
(Kakashi looked at Inuyasha, who was staring off into space.)
Kakashi: Was this all a joke?
Inuyasha: Does it look like I am joking?
(Naruto climbed out of the well and looked at Sasuke.)
Naruto: Now, what did you say Sasuke?
Sasuke: Never mind loser.
Naruto: Grrr& Sasuke&
Kakashi: Well since we cant get back to find Mikita, I guess you cant have your ramen.
Inuyasha: &Wait a second. Ill go find Mikita and bring her here. I mean its not like I have anything better to do.
(Inuyasha really wanted his ramen, so he volunteered to find Mikita as he jumped down into the well. Kakashi watched with surprise as the hanyou disappeared from sight.)
Naruto: Are you still down there?
(Naruto yelled down to Inuyasha, but there was no response. Sasuke dropped a rock down in there to test and see if Inuyasha was still down there, but they heard the pebble land on some hard surface, no ow or hey yelled out.)
Kakashi: How did he pass through and Naruto didnt?
Haruno: Naruto, was there any kind of door down there?
Kakashi: Good thinking Sakura. There could be a door down there that he didnt mention.
Naruto: No. There werent any doors. Just a lot of bones.
Kakashi: Hmm&
(Suddenly, out of nowhereGlomp! Sakura Ryokan latched onto Kakashi once again.)
Kakashi: (Disappointed) Its you.
Ryokan: You left the dinner without eating and I couldnt find you so I had to come find you because I am not done with you and now I found you here so I surprised you with my famous glompage!
Kakashi: Thats one long run-on sentence.
Ryokan: Yeppers. Now come back to dinner and eat!
Kakashi: No.
Ryokan: Please?
Kakashi: No.
Ryokan: Please? Please?
Kakashi: No. No.
Ryokan: Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please? Please?
Kakashi: No however many times you just said that.
Ryokan: Aww, youre no fun& but Im not giving up yet.
Kakashi: (Sarcastically) Great.
(Hiei was asleep in bed with a smile upon his face. He must have been having a good dream. Either that, or there was a pleasing outside interference.)
Hiei: Mmm& Karasu, a little more to the left&
(He opened his eyes expecting to see his wife, but he found himself face-to-face with a huge black widow spider! The arachnids fangs were almost as big as his head!)
Hiei: Uhh&
(Karasu walked into the room and saw this situation.)
Karasu: I see youve met Sam.
Hiei: Sam? Dont tell me this is our dog.
(The large spider hissed in Hieis face and he sank down in his pillow a bit.)
Karasu: Funny story actually& I found a spider outside our house today and I really liked it, so I brought it inside. I thought it might be hungry, so I fed it one of Kuramas plants and it grew really big. Thats when I found out it was a girl, and when she met Sam& Well, do you know what the female black widow does to her mate after sex?
(The spiders fangs became closer to his face and poison was seeping from her incisors, becoming mere centimeters from his face. Her hisses became deeper as she glared into the demons eyes with all eight of her own.)
Hiei: (Nervous) Uhh, Karasu&
Karasu: Aww, that wasnt a funny story at all. That was horrible. I miss my Sammie. At least his spider puppy babies will live on.
Hiei: Spider puppy babies&? But you said this was Sam.
Karasu: Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that I named her after Sam. Sam is short for Samantha, but I still want to call her Sammie. It will remind me of her deceased husband.
Hiei: Well you need to get Sammie off of me. She is trying to violate my personal space!
Karasu: No Sammie. Down girl. Hey! Bad girl! No nibbling!
(The spider had bit her arm and jumped down from the bed. The poison soon affected Karasu and her mouth dropped, her tongue drooping from her mouth loosely. She could merely mutter sounds and could not form words. Hiei went over to her and watched her as she fell to the ground all wobbly.)
Hiei: (Sigh) Kurama got us into this mess. Now hes going to have to get us out.
(Hiei mumbled to himself as he walked through the hallway.)
Hiei: Feeding a black widow spider one of his plants. Spiders dont even eat plants. Who ever heard of a vegetarian spider? This sure doesnt sound like a normal arachnid& or Kurama. What was he thinking? If I could only find him&
Kurama: (Sadly) Hey.
(Hiei looked in the kitchen to see Kurama sadly sitting there and eating at his kitchen table. This confused Hiei as he looked strangely at the kitsune. Kuramas voice was almost in monotone as he spoke.)
Hiei: Kurama? What are you doing in my kitchen& and why are you so gloomy?
Kurama: (Sigh) Im depressed.
Hiei: (Raises an eyebrow) Why? Did that creepy spider rape you too? Jee, that sounds creepy.
Kurama: No& I cant beat Karasu in a breath holding contest.
Hiei: Youre depressed because of that? What the hell is wrong with you? Theres a big @$$ spider in here because of you and all you can do is sit around and stuff your face?
Kurama: (Hands Hiei a plant) Here. Give Karasu this. It will negate the poisons effects.
Hiei: How did you know that I was going to say that? Are you psychic or something now?
Kurama: No, its pretty obvious.
(Kurama pointed behind Hiei to signal his point, then went back to eating with his depression. Hiei turned around and saw Karasu staggering around and making noises with her droopy mouth. She ran into a sofa and fell over it.)
Karasu: Blllllubbbluth&
(Yusuke ran by without his pants and Sammie was chasing him.)
Yusuke: It wasnt an affair! I swear!
(Kurama sighed again and took another bite of his sandwich. Hiei was confused out of his mind as his eye twitched.)
Hiei: What the frack man? Am I the only same one in this house?
(Mikita casually walked in the front door.)
Mikita: Well that was fun. Now Ill just & HOLY shoot! THATS A HUGE SPIDER! EEEEEEEEEEEEE!
(She must be seriously arachnophobic, for she screamed high-pitched and flew out of the house very quickly in fear, slamming the door back.)
Hiei: Yep, Im the only sane one here& I think. Damn, I just got raped by a spider. Maybe not. Man I hate my life sometimes.
(Sammie wrapped Yusuke up in a stringed nest against the wall and looked back at Hiei, hissing and moisturizing her fangs with venom.)
Hiei: Uh-oh.
Yusuke: Okay. Thats cool. Ill just chill here for a while. I kinda cant breathe in here though&
(Meanwhile during all of this insanity, Inuyasha was in the process of climbing out of the well when he saw Mikita running at high speeds toward him and screaming.)
Inuyasha: Huh? Mikit Oof!
(Before he could finish his sentence, Mikita jumped on his head and knocked him back down the well. They both passed through to the Feudal Era and Mikita leaped out of the well in a hurry, acting all paranoid.)
Mikita: No more spiders& Safe here&
(Inuyasha climbed out of the well and looked at her strangely while holding his head.)
Inuyasha: Youre afraid of spiders?
Mikita: Pssh! No& O-Of course not. What would give you that idea?
Inuyasha: Youre acting all skitzo and talking about a spider.
Mikita: Oh that& Heh. Well umm&
(Sakura Ryokan ran up and hugged Mikita.)
Ryokan: Miki! Youre back!
(This startled the shook-up Mikita as she stiffened her arms by her sides.)
Kakashi: This is Mikita?
Inuyasha: Yeah, this is Mikita. Now wheres my ramen?
Mikita: Huh? Who wants me?
Kakashi: Finally. We have found the holder of the Sacred Jewel.
----
Yes. I know that this chapter has been full of nothing but nonsense, but my friend and I were talking about the spider incident, so I thought, Why not add some absolute nonsense to stir laughter up? I mean Kurama being depressed over a stupid contest, Hiei being raped by a spider while its having an affair with Yusuke and the deceased Sam, probably more male victims& and the spider is a vegetarian? How much weirder can you get? You dont see that kind of stuff everyday. One question has been lingering in my mind throughout the making of this whole chapter: Is Hieis life good or bad? Sometimes I wonder& (Laughs) Still its too funny to resist. Muahahahahahaha!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on October 1, 2006, 1:16:43 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outI want a big spider... LOL! Kurama depressed?! LOL! What is wrong with you, Miki?! LOL! *pulls out a large white coat thingy* Cum here and put this jacket on, sweety... ^_^

mikita_inugirl on October 1, 2006, 3:32:20 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlI shall NOT put that on! White is not my color. ^_^ Tee hee... XD ....What are you doing with that syringe? O_o

mandy94t on September 30, 2006, 12:41:27 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94tUUUPDAAAAAATE!!!YEEEEEEEEEEAH BUUUUUUUDDDY!!!^ ^ YOU ROCK!!
Wait...*eye twitch*Spider?Oh Christ.*grabs math book and hurls it at mutant spider**spider swallows book*Aww crudmuffins.Now I'm gonna get a lecture from Mrs.Negri.*kicks spider**spider dies*O.o wth?!weird...
Karasu:SAMMIE!!
Me:WHERE?!WHERE'S MAH HIMALAYAN CAT THE WORKER FROM KEITH BAKER HOMES STOLE?!
Karasu:YOU KILLED SAMMIE!!
Me:I'ma gonna kill Midget Man if he keeps stalkin' me!!
Ryan(Midget Man-my lil bro obsessed with soccer and Hannah Montana)-AAAH MOOOM!!
Me:Momma's boy.okay too random there sorry....

mikita_inugirl on September 30, 2006, 12:42:58 PM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirllol YAY RANDOMNESS! XD ^__^ ^__^ ^__^ ^__^