Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 45 - Fight for the Shikon no Tama

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 45 - Fight for the Shikon no Tama

Chapter 45 - Fight for the Shikon no Tama
Fight for the Shikon no Tama

----
(Previously in Deceivers Stone 2:)
Kakashi: Finally. We have found the holder of the Sacred Jewel.
Mikita: The holder of the Sacred Jewel& Spiders?
Ryokan: (Confused) Spiders?
Mikita: Oh uhh, never mind. Now whats this about the Sacred Jewel?
Naruto: You have the jewel and we want it!
Mikita: Who are they?
Kakashi: We are the ones who will get the jewel to a safe place away from demons like you.
Mikita: (Sarcastically) Yeah. Thats nice and all, but& Wait a second. Did you just say that I have the jewel?
Sasuke: Dont play innocent with us. Hand it over.
Mikita: Im not the holder of the jewel. That mortal is& Oh, and Im in her body now. I almost forgot. Hmm&
(Mikita checked in her pocket and indeed, the jewel was there.)
Mikita: Hey! I did have the jewel all this time& but why didnt I sense it? Isnt the girl supposed to be a priestess?
(Myoga landed on her neck.)
Myoga: They dont call them spiritual powers for nothing.
(He started drinking some of her blood and she flicked him away.)
Mikita: Thank you pest, but I could have figured that one out on my own.
Kakashi: Give me the jewel.
(Mikita placed the jewel back in her pocket all casually.)
Mikita: What jewel? I never had it.
Naruto: Yes you did! We just saw you!
Sasuke: That was sarcasm Naruto. Shes messing with our minds.
Naruto: &I know that.
Kakashi: Well take it by force if we have to.
Mikita: Go ahead and try it. Whos the one with the jewel here?
Naruto: But you just said you didnt have it! My head hurts.
Sasuke: Told you.
Naruto: Told me what?
Sasuke: Never mind.
Haruno: Enough you guys! We have to complete this mission remember?
Naruto: Ill handle this one sensei!
Kakashi: Naruto, she has the Sacred Jewel that she could use at any time. This is not the job for
Naruto: I can do this! Believe it!
(Kakashi hesitated to allow his student to handle this battle.)
Kakashi: &All right, but be careful.
Naruto: Dont worry sensei. I will.
Mikita: (Taunting) Ooh. Little brat stepping up to bat.
(Naruto glared at her as he faced her, prepared to fight for possession of the jewel. Mikita wasnt amused as she raised an eyebrow at the young ninja. And so it begins&)
Naruto: I know you probably expect to know every move that I am about to make, but this time that will not be the case, for I have something up my sleeve that you will never be able to comprehend in all your life. You will not be able to dodge it. You cannot run from it. This little trick of mine is a new skill that I have learned and nobody has seen it done before. It is a personal maneuver that I have in fact taught myself. It will take most of my energy to perform as well, but its a sacrifice worth making.
(Narutos lecture was boring the demon as she yawned and her eyes drooped. She looked down at her claws and made sure that each one was sharpened to a point, for she was ready to kill this pest.)
Naruto: Once this attack is performed, you will be rendered motionless. Paralyzed. You will be unable to move a single muscle in your body and we will be able to walk away with the jewel in our possession with no problems whatsoever. Only God knows if this trick will work or not, but its a risk that I am willing to take.
(Mikita soon dazed out during Narutos thirty-minute speech as she thought about all the things she could do to this kid. I could just slit his jugular vein and get it over with, but why not rip out his tongue and make him eat it& just for a little fun? I could strangle him with that dorky headband of his. Hmm& She snapped out of her train of thought, feeling that he might soon attack, but he was still blabbering on.)
Mikita: Are you still talking?
Naruto: Youre right. Why waste all this time telling you what I am going to do when I could just do it? All right. Here goes!
(He began to make signs with his hands, performing a certain jutsu, but Mikita was not amused as she flicked a tiny flame of fire to his hands to mess up his plan. Naruto clapped his hands together and stopped the burning while Mikita just stood there with her sneaky smile.)
Haruno: Naruto! You wasted too much time telling her what you were going to do! Now shes on to you!
(Mikita extended her claws and dashed toward Naruto with the intention of slicing him up. Naruto closed his eyes and waited for the pain, but he didnt feel anything. Blood was splattered, but it wasnt his. Kakashi had stepped in the way and his chest was cut up pretty badly.)
Haruno: Sensei!
Ryokan: No! I mean& go Miki! I mean& go Kakashi! I mean& What do I mean?
Sasuke: Its my turn to step up.
(Sasuke threw a kunai at Mikita, grazing her arm slightly. She let out a snarl and glared at Uchiha, bearing her fangs.)
Haruno: He got her!
(Mikitas glare focused on Sakura Haruno after she had said that. She didnt see the pink-haired one as a threat, so she figured, Why not get her out of the way? Mikita headed for her, but Sasuke stepped in the way. This didnt mean anything for Mikita, for she simply threw the boy out of the way and into Kakashi. They both fell to the ground and Sasuke landed on his sensei. Mikita latched onto Sakuras throat and held her in the air, making the girl gasp for air.)
Mikita: You& You will be easy to eliminate.
(Haruno proved Mikita wrong by jabbing a kunai through her shoulder. Mikita growled and stared very angrily at the girl, increasing her grip on her throat. She grew even angrier and threw Sakura aside. Just as Kakashi and Sasuke were about to stand up, Haruno slammed into them and they all fell down. Haruno coughed and held onto her throat while trying to get off of Sasuke, who was on top of Kakashi once again. Kakashi made a sound of discomfort and Naruto ran over to them.)
Naruto: Sakura! Are you all right?
Haruno: Im fine. Sensei&
Kakashi: Im all right. Dont worry about me.
Haruno: But your chest&
(Ryokan pulled him out from under his students and sat him down with her.)
Ryokan: Your chest is bleeding. I can help!
Kakashi: Worry about me later. Right now, we cannot give up.
(Haruno felt a little pain on her neck, moving her hand to find a little bit of blood. One of Mikitas claws must have punctured her neck.)
Sasuke: Sakura&
Haruno: Im fine. Its just a little scratch.
(Naruto saw the blood on Sakuras hands and he became angrier as he glared at Mikita. She was removing the kunai from her shoulder as she jerked it out with a quick motion. This made her snarl and bear her teeth, and then she healed her wound.)
Kakashi: She can heal her wounds. She is already very powerful and she is not even using the powers of the jewel.
Ryokan: Thats my sister for ya.
Kakashi: Shes your sister?
Ryokan: For the most part. Shes my sisters sister, so I consider her my sister too.
Kakashi: Okay then&
(Mikita glowered at them and raised her hand, expanding her claws in preparation of attack, but she was soon distracted by a particular scent.)
Mikita: That scent& It cant be& I hate that smell. The smell of that priestess.
Inuyasha: Kikyo&
Mikita: Yeah. That one. I remember her from long ago. Always protecting the jewel.
Kikyo: And I still have that duty.
(Kikyo appeared and aimed her arrow at Mikita. They faced each other as they did long ago. After a while of staring, Mikita took the Sacred Jewel from her pocket in order to taunt Kikyo with it.)
Mikita: Is this what you are looking for? Is this the very jewel that you were protecting all those years ago? I suppose you want it back now.
(Mikita made the move that everyone was hoping she wouldnt: She swallowed the jewel. Once the jewel was in her stomach, she licked her fangs and looked toward Kikyo.)
Mikita: Come get it.
Naruto: She swallowed the jewel!
Kakashi: This cant be good.
Myoga: She could be devoured by darkness and the jewel could become tainted if it remains within her!
(Myoga was on Kakashis shoulder when he said that.)
Kakashi: Thats what I was going to say& talking flea?
Myoga: Myoga at your service.
(Myoga tasted of Kakashis blood and of course, he got squished.)
Kakashi: If youre such a bright parasite, how do you suppose we handle this situation?
Myoga: Ill ponder on that for a moment&
(Mikitas power was increasing and she could feel it running throughout her body. She smirked and threw flames at Kikyo. The priestess dodged these flames as she jumped aside, firing one of her arrows after. It headed straight for Mikitas heart, but it never reached Mikitas flesh. She grabbed the arrow by the handle before its arrow got close enough.)
Haruno: No way! Did you see that?
Kakashi: Her reaction time and reflexes have already begun to increase.
(Mikita snapped the arrow in half, dropping it to the ground. Kakashi found the strength to stand up and reveal his sharingan. He lifted the headband from his eye and allowed his other eye to be visible.)
Ryokan: Ooooooooh& Nice.
(Mikita noticed him advancing and looked his way. She knew that he was planning something, so she took him as her next target.)
Naruto: Be careful sensei!
Haruno: You can do it!
(Mikita stared him down for a moment, soon recognizing his trick. She knew it had something to do with that eye. Well Mikita wasnt going to be intimidated. She wouldnt allow it, so she charged at him. Her teeth were headed straight for his shoulder and they latched on, causing blood to splatter.)
Haruno: Sensei!
(This was Kakashis plan, for he knew that she was going to do that. He got bit in the shoulder for it, but his plan did not fail. Mikita had a stunned look upon her face as she looked at him. His fist had made impact with her stomach, a rather hard blow at that. Mikita stepped away and began to cough. She gagged and held onto her stomach and a little blood spilled from her mouth. Not long after, the jewel escaped her mouth and rolled away. Kikyo reached down and took hold of it, purifying it once more. Mikita was furious as she growled and glared at Kakashi, who was holding his wounded shoulder and staring her down. He looked over at Kikyo since she had the jewel, making Mikita look that way as well. She noticed that Kikyo did have the jewel and she wouldnt stand for it.)
Kakashi: She has the jewel now! We have to have it!
(Mikita saw the senseis advances toward Kikyo and stopped him in his tracks. She yanked his shirt from behind and threw him aside.)
Mikita: You will not interfere. This is my battle. I will deal with you later Kakashi.
(She focused her stare on Kikyo and her eyes were narrow with fierce rage as she attacked. Her speed was miraculous since she was filled with wrath. Before she could reach Kikyo completely, a pulse ran through her and caused her to stop. Kikyo felt this pulse as well and they were a short distance from each other. Mikita had her arm raised into the air about to attack when she stopped and stood still. Inuyasha was about to run over to them, but a strange light emitted from their bodies and he stopped in his tracks. Mikita and Kikyo stared at one another with wide eyes.)
Kikyo: My soul& That girls body is calling back her soul.
Mikita: I cant stay! Its pushing me away!
(Kikyos soul, or rather Kagomes soul, returned to its body and pushed Mikitas spirit out of the body. Mikitas spirit floated away and Kagomes body took its form again. As for Kikyos body, it simply faded away into the ground as it always had done. Kikyo was free to rest once more, but this time she was completed with the rest of her spirit: Within Kagomes body. Inuyasha ran over to Kagome and lifted her head up into his lap.)
Inuyasha: Kagome&
(She opened her eyes and looked at Inuyasha narrowly.)
Kagome: Im okay. Really.
(She looked next to her and noticed the Sacred Jewel lying there. She took hold of it and grasped it in her hand.)
Kakashi: Is this girl the true guardian of the Shikon no Tama?
Inuyasha: Yeah. This is Kagome.
(Kagome stood up, Inuyasha helping her, and she looked at the jewel within her hand. She thought of Kikyo as she gazed upon the jewel, seeing a picture of her within her mind.)
Inuyasha: Kagome. I am so glad youre okay. I& Kagome?
(Kagome began walking away with a sad expression and Inuyasha reached out his arm for her.)
Kagome: Dont follow me Inuyasha. I just need some time alone to think.
(He stayed behind as she commanded and watched her walk away toward the well. Meanwhile at the Jaganshi residence, things were still way out of hand. Yusuke was still strung up and covered completely against the wall with spider threads, Kurama was still depressed and eating, and Hiei was hiding in the closet from Sammie. The spiders long leg reached under the door after Hiei, but he stepped on her foot and made her squeal with a loud, spider noise. Karasu was back to normal since she ate the antidote, and she had a leash trying to get Sammie on it.)
Karasu: Sammie! Come here girl! I know you dont want to go outside, but I cant have you messing up my house and trying to rape and kill my husband.
(She lassoed Sammie between the ridge of her abdomen and torso, but the spider was desperate as she fought for freedom. Karasu jumped on the spiders back and tried to gain control of her. She broke the spider as if it were a horse and Sammie cooperated. Kurama looked at them for a moment and went back to eating, still depressed. Hiei came out of the closet and looked around with caution and the spider was nowhere to be seen. He walked back into the living room and saw Karasu walk in all casual.)
Hiei: Wheres the spider?
Karasu: Outside. I chained her up on a leash, so she should be okay out there. She even has a doggie house to go into.
(Hiei looked outside and saw Sammie on the leash. It was a strong, sturdy chain next to a good-sized doghouse, now known as a spider house. The mailman walked by and was about to deposit mail into the mailbox, but he was frightened to death by the huge spider in their yard hissing at him and trying to break her chain to get to him. When I say frightened to death, I literally mean frightened to death because the man died from a heart attack on the spot. Hiei looked over at Yusuke wrapped up in a spider cocoon. You couldnt even see his face.)
Yusuke: Uhh guys& Its getting a little stuffy in here.
Kurama: If you didnt have to breathe like some people, then it wouldnt really matter now would it?
(Kurama was referring to Karasu, as he looked her way. He was still stressing the whole breathing contest that he had lost to her. Still melancholy, he resumed his consumption of the food before him.)
Yusuke: Ahh! I really gotta take a shoot!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on October 1, 2006, 1:28:07 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outLOL! Okay. Yusuke is a nutty idiot... Vegtables...

mandy94t on October 1, 2006, 12:46:41 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tAWESOME JOOOOOOB!!!....beware the mutant spider.lol.I just wish my P.E. teacher croaked....By God,Grandma Moses is puuuure evil....