Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 47 - Kagome's Normal Life

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 47 - Kagome's Normal Life

Chapter 47 - Kagome's Normal Life
Did you think that this was the end? Well it isnt. Nope. Nope. Now what will happen since Kagome has wished herself back in time so that none of that had ever happened?

----
Kagomes Regular Life


(It was another busy day at school. Everyone was rushing to their lockers and getting their supplies for class. Kagome was at her locker when Hojo approached her.)
Hojo: Hey Kagome.
(Kagome had a handful of books and notebooks for her next class. She appeared a bit in a rush.)
Kagome: Oh hi Hojo. Im sorry but I cant talk right now. I am already late for a meeting with the Honor Society.
(Kagome tried to rush off, but Hojo prompted her to stay for a moment longer.)
Hojo: Wait. I just wanted to ask you if you would like to go on a date Saturday& maybe to The Golden Lobster?
(Note: Yeah, like McDonalds was WacDonalds in the series. Hahaha.)
Kagome: Im sorry Hojo. I cant. I have plans on Saturday.
Hojo: Okay well, umm&
(Kagome rushed off and yelled back to him.)
Kagome: Sorry but I have to go now! Bye Hojo!
(She was so busy now that she had a normal life. She even helped out in the library for an extracurricular activity. Kagome was involved in so many things, and now she even had time to attend school and get good grades. She got the Honor Roll and was even on the National Honor Society. This was the day that she was to run for class president. Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi stood by her and talked to her.)
Yuka: You would make a great class president. I know it.
Ayumi: Yeah. Ill nominate you if you want me to Kagome.
Eri: And Ill help with the campaigns!
Kagome: Thanks guys.
(The teacher settled the class and Kagomes friends took their seats.)
Teacher: All right. Today we are nominating candidates for class president. Lets hear some nominations.
(Ayumi was just about to open her mouth to speak when Hojo jumped out of his seat with great enthusiasm.)
Hojo: I nominate Kagome!
Kagome: Hojo?
(Hojo beat Ayumi to the nomination. Man is he desperate.)
Teacher: Okay. Any challengers?
(A cheerleader type girl spoke up. She had a preppy attitude and a snobbish, nose-in-the-air look.)
Girl: I nominate Naru.
(Kagome didnt seem too happy about this. Naru was even snobbier, preppier, and more self-centered than the girl that nominated her. She flipped her hair and gave Kagome the Im better than you smile. Kagome could not stand this as she gave Naru a nasty look.)
Teacher: All right. We have Kagome and Naru running for office. This will be an interesting competition.
(Outside the classroom, Kagome and her friends met at her locker.)
Ayumi: I wonder why Hojo nominated you?
Yuka: Duh! He likes her. Why else would he be so desperate?
Eri: Thats not even the issue here! Kagome has to run against that snooty Naru! You know how she and her prep team always win everything.
Kagome: Dont worry guys. They will not show me up.
(Hojo walked up behind Kagome and placed his hand on her shoulder.)
Hojo: Absolutely right. We are going to do our best to win this position. Right Kagome?
Kagome: Uhh& Right.
Hojo: We will start today after school and come up with a campaign. Is that all right with you Kagome?
Kagome: Sure.
Hojo: Your place okay?
Kagome: Yeah. Sounds like a plan.
Hojo: Okay. See you around 4:30.
(Hojo walked away and Kagome noticed her friends staring at her.)
Kagome: What?
Ayumi: You do know why Hojo wanted to nominate you right? He wants to spend time with you. Thats why he wanted to get started right away.
Kagome: Oh please. This is just for the campaign. Strictly business.
(Naru and her crew pranced by and stopped in front of Kagome and her friends.)
Naru: Kagome, I should wish you luck with your campaign&
Kagome: Why thanks Naru. I wish you good luck too.
Naru: I said should wish you luck. I didnt say that I was going to.
(The snobs crew giggled and they walked on. Kagome had been backed into a trick, and she did not like this.)
Kagome: Ooh that Naru is so annoying! I cant believe she just& UGH!
(Kagome stormed off and her friends watched her in surprise. Later that day, Hojo and Kagome sat at the kitchen table making fliers and posters.)
Hojo: How about& Kagome knows the way. Vote for Kagome.
Kagome: That sounds pretty good actually.
Hojo: Thats good. Im glad you like it.
(The room was silent as Kagome looked through a stack of papers. Hojo wasnt strategizing a campaign at the moment, but was rather focusing on Kagome.)
Hojo: Kagome& Can I ask you something?
(She looked up from the papers and tucked her hair behind her ear.)
Kagome: Sure. What is it?
(Once she affirmed that he could ask her a question, she looked back down at the papers, believing his question to be concerning the campaign.)
Hojo: Do you like me?
(Kagome looked up at him, surprised with his question.)
Kagome: Well, that depends on how you mean it.
Hojo: I mean& do you like me, like me?
(Kagome sighed. She didnt want to tell the boy what he didnt necessarily want to hear.)
Kagome: I like you as a friend, but&
Hojo: But not as a boyfriend?
Kagome: Exactly. Its not that youre a bad person. Its just that something inside is telling me to wait.
Hojo: I respect that.
(Kagome smiled and looked back at her papers. Perhaps he understood after all.)
Hojo: So I shall wait.
(This wasnt exactly what she wanted to hear, but she just let it slide. Let the boy believe what he wants, thought Kagome. The next day at school, the battle began. The two rivals, Kagome and Naru, competed for the throne in the school halls handing out fliers and buttons. Kagome saw Naru and her crew splitting up and spreading the word, so she thought she would do the same as she handed fliers and buttons to Eri, Yuka, and Ayumi.)
Kagome: Here guys. We have to get these to people. Hurry!
(They shrugged and did as they were told and Kagome held up a button.)
Kagome: Kagome knows the way! Vote for Kagome!
(Hojo was right next to her holding up a flier. He handed one to a boy walking by.)
Hojo: Kagome knows the way! Vote for Kagome!
(Kagome stood on a chair and the people gathered around her.)
Kagome: People, please listen to me! Are you tired of all the squeaking in your locker door? If I am elected president, I will ensure the funding for new and better lockers.
(The crowd cheered loudly, even through Hojos speaking.)
Hojo: Also if you elect Kagome, she will guarantee healthier choices in the cafeteria.
(Naru noticed how Kagome was catching up to her standards, so she signaled her friends to take it up a notch. Naru stood up on the staircase and gathered the attention of all the students in the hall.)
Naru: Hello everyone! Your queen is speaking. If you vote for me, I will guarantee each of you a free ipod!
(This caught the attention of all the students greatly as they cheered for the free merchandise. Kagomes jaw dropped as Naru snubbed a smile toward her. The students all began to cheer for Naru as they gathered around her. Narus pals pulled a string and a campaign poster was let down of Naru. The letters read, Vote Naru. More gifts for you. Of course the people were swayed by the free ipods, and this angered Kagome as an anger vein popped up on her head.)
Kagome: That is not fair! She cannot buy her way into the presidency!
Yuka: Well& it happens all the time&
(Kagome grunted angrily and stormed off. Later that day when she went home, her mother approached her with a happy face, but Kagomes wasnt so happy.)
Mother: Hello dear. How is your campaign going?
Kagome: (Sigh) Not so well. Im going outside for some air.
(Kagome walked away and her mother opened her mouth to speak; yet she decided to remain quiet. Kagome walked outside to the bench near the Sacred Tree and took a seat.)
Kagome: What was I thinking, running against miss princess? So what if shes rich and popular& and pretty. (Sigh) What does it matter? Shes going to win no matter what. I really do feel like theres something in my life telling me to wait for something. Its like& this isnt how my life is supposed to be.
(Kagome dropped one of her campaign buttons on the ground, so she got down on her knees and picked it up, looking sadly at it.)
Kagome: Its not fair& Ill never win against Naru.
(Kagome laid her face down on her arms upon the bench and began to weep. She felt like her life had no meaning. Suddenly, there was a poof of smoke next to her and she looked up, wiping her tears away. A man emerged from the smoke as he coughed a little.)
Kagome: Are you my& fairy godmother& I mean fairy godfather?
Man: Do I look like a fairy godfather?
Kagome: No, but&
Man: Look. This isnt Cinderella you know.
(Kagome elevated an eyebrow, confused with the whole situation.)
Kagome: Wait& How did you get here? Where did that smoke come from, and why are you dressed that way?
(The man was dressed in some sort of futuristic, yet old-fashioned clothing. It was like a kimono, but with much more style and design. It was unlike she had ever seen.)
Man: Well, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Vahn and I am from the year 3000.
Kagome: The year 3000? That cant be true! Who are you really and why are you here? (Gasp) Youre stalking me arent you?
Vahn: Youre paranoid. No I am not stalking you. I didnt even get to explain myself fully. I am from the year 3000 in another dimension: The dimension that you are supposed to be in.
Kagome: Say what now?
Vahn: This watch gives me the ability to travel through time, and also through other dimensions. I searched all the alternate realities in order to figure out which dimension Tsuyoku is defeated in.
Kagome: Tsuyoku?
Vahn: He is the demon that replaced Naraku and has become even more powerful than he ever was.
Kagome: Naraku? Wait! Did you say demon?
Vahn: Perhaps this will be easier if I give you the memory that you are supposed to have.
(He held out an orb that seemed to possess mystical powers. He flashed his fingers toward the orb and a flash of light went into Kagomes head. Kagome shook her head and had a look of surprise.)
Kagome: I& I remember. I remember Tsuyoku. I remember Naraku& I remember Inuyasha.
Vahn: Good. Now you will understand me better. See, I took your memories from the dimension that you are supposed to be in. Now you have the memories of two dimensions.
Kagome: Three actually.
Vahn: Three?
Kagome: Yeah. See, there was this phone booth that took me to an alternate reality twenty years into the future&
Vahn: No time. I have to finish explaining to you the reason why I am here. Since you made that wish on the Sacred Jewel, you are now in another dimension, as your life is going a completely different way.
Kagome: So thats how alternate dimensions are created.
Vahn: Some of them are. Yes.
Kagome: So I never fell into the well. I never met Inuyasha.
Vahn: Thats not the only thing thats different.
Kagome: What do you mean?
Vahn: Check it out for yourself and when the time is right, youll know what to do.
Kagome: What are you saying?
Vahn: I made it quite clear. Now I have to go.
Kagome: Go? Youre just going to leave me here with this confusion?
Vahn: Yep. Its the only way to get it back to normal.
Kagome: I dont understand.
Vahn: You will. Believe me. Once you figure it out, you will find me in the Mystical Forest.
Kagome: Wheres that?
Vahn: My era.
(Vahn disappeared in a patch of smoke and Kagome looked at her campaign button.)
Kagome: My wish really worked. I never fell into the well. I have a normal life and its not even so great. However, I can get my other life back& somehow.
(She was stuck in a dilemma as she tried to think of a way back to her other life, but a picture of a special someone entered her mind as she smiled in excitement.)
Kagome: Inuyasha!
----
Kagome remembers the wish that she made on the jewel, as well as her other memories. How will she get back to that life?

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on October 6, 2006, 2:48:57 PM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_out...?! I confused... Wait... where's Karasu! *rapes kari* We secret lovers. So secret even she dun know. ^_^

mikita_inugirl on October 7, 2006, 4:40:20 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlNow she does. XDD

keera_punked_out on October 7, 2006, 10:57:15 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outWhaa!?!?!? LOL! I love you... ^_^

mikita_inugirl on October 8, 2006, 3:59:33 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlYAY! ZOMG! *glompos and gropies* I love you too my dear. ^__^

VahnTheWhiteDragon on October 5, 2006, 9:56:34 PM

VahnTheWhiteDragon on
VahnTheWhiteDragonw00t awsome ^___^% cant wait to read more ^__^

mikita_inugirl on October 6, 2006, 1:29:35 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlYAY! ^__^

mandy94t on October 5, 2006, 9:33:12 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94tone lil word:WELL.All she hasta do is jump in the well,right?Right?*rubs eyes*far too early...*plops head on computer table*
Ed:*pokes*She's out.She's also gonna miss the bus...

mikita_inugirl on October 6, 2006, 1:29:14 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlYup yups. She's gonna do just that... to discover many changes. XDD

mandy94t on October 7, 2006, 5:06:58 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tchanges?like Inuyasha still pinned to the tree?or one of the characters long dead?or....0.o a still alive Kikyo?!*throws hammers at Kikyo*Wait...*throws cherry bombs at Kikyo*