Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 48 - Everything is different

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 48 - Everything is different

Chapter 48 - Everything is different
Everythings Different!

----
(Kagome had to bust open the boards covering the top of the well. She couldnt do it with her bare hands, so she used her grandfathers axe to chop the pieces of wood. She finally got them off and looked down into the well.)
Kagome: Here I come Inuyasha.
(She jumped down into the well and as she fell through the sky-like atmosphere, she thought, In the dimension that I used to be in, that was the only dimension that Tsuyoku was defeated in. It must have something to do with me. I must have done something to help in the defeat of Tsuyoku. Otherwise, Vahn wouldnt have come back to find me&whoever he is. I cant wait to see Inuyasha. Kagome landed on the other side and climbed out of the well. Getting a whiff of the fresh outdoors air around her, she looked around for Inuyasha.)
Kagome: Inuyasha! Where are you? Inuyasha!
(Before she yelled anymore, she thought, Oh right. Since I never came back here yet, he must still be sealed to the Sacred Tree.)
Kagome: Im coming Inuyasha!
(Once she got to the tree, she was surprised to find that Inuyasha wasnt there.)
Kagome: Hes& not here. Only Kikyo or I could break the seal. She must be back.
(She noticed that part of the stick of the arrow was still jutting out from the tree, and this made her wonder, The arrow& If Kikyo had broken the spell, then the arrow would be gone. Then how did he&? Kagome was baffled. She didnt understand what had happened. To get a closer look at the situation, Kagome walked up to the tree and placed her hand on the arrows stick. Then a familiar voice came from behind her.)
Karasu: Who are you?
(Kagome turned around and saw Karasu. She looked almost the same as she did in the dimension she knew her in, except she had long hair down to her knees.)
Kagome: Karasu. Hi. Your hair& its so long.
Karasu: How do you know me?
Kagome: Oh uhh& never mind that.
Karasu: Whatever. Hey idiot! Get over here and bring my daggers!
(Kagome looked aside and saw whom Karasu was referring to as idiot.)
Kagome: Inuyasha!
(It was Inuyasha. He brought Karasu her daggers and looked strangely at Kagome. She ran up to him and embraced him, which confused the hanyou and angered Karasu. Inuyasha pushed her off and stood closer to Karasu.)
Inuyasha: Who are you? Why did you hug me?
Kagome: (Low voice, kind of to herself) Oh yeah. He doesnt know me.
Karasu: What was that? Are you insulting me?
Kagome: What? Oh. No, I was just thinking out loud& Uhh, Karasu. How do you know Inuyasha?
Karasu: Were dating.
(Kagomes eyes grew wide as she heard this.)
Kagome: You are dating Inuyasha?
Karasu: Did I stutter? Idiot! Get out of my way! Youre in my space.
Inuyasha: Yes dear.
Karasu: Its cutie. Remember?
Inuyasha: Oh yes. Cutie. Ill move.
(Kagome was confused with all of this strangeness. Why were Karasu and Inuyasha dating, and why was Karasus hair long?)
Kagome: Wait a second& How did the seal on the Sacred Tree get broken anyway?
Karasu: Oh, about that&
----
(Flashback: Karasu was walking around the forest when she tripped over a stick.)
Karasu: Ow! Stupid stick, always making me fall!
(As she stood up and dusted herself off, she noticed the half-demon stuck to the tree with an arrow. This aroused her curiosity as she approached Inuyasha and observed him.)
Karasu: Hey! What are you doing up there asleep like that? You sleep weirder than me!
(She began to wonder why he didnt respond to her, so she stood up on the giant root of the tree to get a closer look. Poke& Poke& Poke. Poke. Poke. No response. The boy was still asleep. SLAP!)
Karasu: Hey idiot! Stop ignoring me!
(The hanyou still did not budge. She then looked at the arrow in his chest and stroked her chin in thought.)
Karasu: I guess this has something to do with it.
(After a moment of thoughtRIP! She jerked him from the tree and the arrow snapped in two. Inuyasha was tossed roughly with great force to the ground headfirst. He was still unconscious and Karasu knelt down beside him.)
Karasu: Hey! Wake up! (Slap!) Stop ignoring me! And stop bleeding!
(She noticed that half of the arrow was still in his chest. The other half was still in the tree. Karasu took hold of the half that remained within the boys chest and yanked it out. This made Inuyasha wake up and yell out loud. This in turn startled Karasu as she shrieked high-pitched.)
Inuyasha: (Holding ears) YIPE! YIPE! YIPE!
Karasu: Thats a strange sound to escape your mouth.
(Once she had stopped screaming, Inuyasha stopped yipping and looked at her.)
Inuyasha: Who are you?
Karasu: Im not telling you that until you tell me who you are.
Inuyasha: But I dont know who I am.
(Karasu smirked. She could have fun with this one, for she had given him amnesia by jerking him down onto his head too hard. Inuyasha tried to get up, but he felt immense pain in his chest and held it while bleeding.)
Inuyasha: How did this happen?
Karasu: I dont know. I found this arrow in your chest and it was holding you to that tree.
(Karasu pointed to the tree and Inuyasha looked back at it. He then looked down and appeared to be in thought.)
Inuyasha: Why was I sealed to that tree with an arrow? Who am I?
Karasu: How the hell should I know idiot?
Inuyasha: Idiot? Is that my name?
(Karasu smiled craftily as she helped him to his feet.)
Karasu: Sure is.
Inuyasha: You must be my girlfriend.
Karasu: Uhh& Well I do need a man around to torture, so sure if you want to be.
Inuyasha: Okay. So what am I like?
(Karasu rubbed her hands together with a mean little plan. She had altered his mind completely while telling him who he wasnt by telling him who he was. He didnt remember anything, so all he could do is believe what she had told him.)
-----
(Back from the flashback.)
Kagome: You took advantage of his amnesia by telling him what you wanted him to be?
Karasu: Sure did.
Kagome: Just the way I remember you.
Karasu: I dont even know you.
Kagome: But I am from another dimension that I wished myself out of and shouldnt have because&
(Karasu and Inuyasha were looking at her strangely, so she stopped speaking. She was making herself appear so stupid.)
Kagome: Never mind.
Karasu: Lets get out of here idiot. This one has issues.
Inuyasha: Right behind you cutie.
(Inuyasha and Karasu walked off and Kagome watched them in confusion. Suddenly she felt a hand on her butt and jumped up, turning around to see Miroku covering his face.)
Miroku: Dont slap me! Please!
Kagome: You havent done that to me in a long time, not since Sango came into your life.
Miroku: But Ive never done that to you& have I? Whos Sango?
Kagome: What! You havent met Sango!
Miroku: Is she that girl thats married to a lord?
Kagome: Sango married lord Takeda?
Miroku: Yeah, thats the one. I always thought Sango was pretty, but oh well. Off to find another woman to stalk& Can I stalk you?
Kagome: No. Im supposed to be with Inuyasha.
Miroku: No. The half-breed is with that one cute dragon girl.
Kagome: I know that, but&! Ugh! Everything is so different here!
Miroku: Its the same as it has always been. Youre weird. Maybe I dont want to stalk you after all.
(Miroku slowly crept away from her, fearing her insanity. Kagome slapped her forehead and grunted.)
Kagome: This is going nowhere. Karasu is with Inuyasha because she never met Hiei, Sango married lord Takeda because she never met Miroku, and& wheres Shippo?
(She thought about it for a moment and gasped. He never joined up with us and we never helped him defeat the Thunder Brothers. Oh no! Kagome had tears in her eyes as she thought of what happened to Shippo.)
Kagome: Shippos dead& Oh this is terrible! I have to get things back to the way they used to be&but how? The Sacred Jewel! I can un-wish the first wish if I only knew where the jewel was.
(A bird demon was swooping down toward her head and she screamed and ducked. Another one accompanied it as they circled above her.)
Kagome: Why are they after me? Demons are always after the Sacred Jewel and& I do have it! Its still in my side since Mistress Centipede never jerked it out of me!
(The birds were swooping down after her and she had to quickly make her wish.)
Kagome: I wish I never made that first wish!
(Everything flashed as she was zapped back to the day when she was to say goodbye to Inuyasha forever. She just sat there on the ground and looked at the jewel, which was once again in her hands. She looked around in confusion and her eyes met Inuyasha. He was standing there with a sad expression, looking at her. Kagome suddenly smiled.)
Kagome: Im back&
(She ran up to Inuyasha with tears of joy as she embraced him.)
Kagome: Im back! It worked! Yes! Oh Ive missed you Inuyasha!
Inuyasha: (Confused) Back from where? You didnt go anywhere.
Kagome: I know! Isnt it great?
(I think Kagomes lost it, Inuyasha thought to himself. Kagome looked up at him.)
Kagome: Youre not dating Karasu are you?
Inuyasha: I was right. Youve lost it.
Kagome: Ill take that as a no.
(She looked at the Sacred Jewel that she still had clutched within her hand and placed it back in her pocket.)
Inuyasha: What is up with you today?
Kagome: Ill explain on our way to Vahns place in the Mystical Forest.
Inuyasha: Did you hit your head on something& hard?
Kagome: I said Id explain on the way. Now lets go.
(She grabbed Inuyashas hand and began to walk off with him, but she stopped.)
Kagome: But that is in his time in the year 3000. How will we get there? Karasu! She has a time travel watch! Lets go!
(Kagome jerked Inuyashas hand and they ran off toward the well. Also in the Feudal Era, Sesshomaru walked along and was accompanied by the three-tailed kitten just like before. It seemed to follow him around familiarly as if resembling someone. Little three-tail was frolicking around and chasing after a butterfly, soon realizing that its master was leaving it behind once again. The cat ran to catch up with him and Sesshomaru glanced back at it through the corner of his eye. Why is there something familiar about this creature? he asked himself inside. Its as if it is used to following me, like a child. Like... He stopped his train of thought right there as he turned around to look at the kitten. Little three-tail was sitting there and looking up at him with its wide eyes. That was when Sesshomaru came to a realization.)
Sesshomaru: &Rin.
(That was it. Young three-tail resembled Rin with its actions and ways, always following lord Sesshomaru around and never leaving his side.)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on October 17, 2006, 7:19:00 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94toohh....so that's why the kitten stalked him...^ ^ you sure are creative,Miki!awesome job!!