Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 49 - Back to normal

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 49 - Back to normal

Chapter 49 - Back to normal
Back to Normal: The Journey to the Mystical Forest

----
(Early in the morning at the Jaganshi residence, Yusuke was finally freed from the spiders trap and eating at the table with Kurama, although he wasnt depressed like Kurama was.)
Yusuke: Hey, would you pass the chips Kurama?
Kurama: (Monotone) Why not?
(Kurama handed the chips to Yusuke and continued eating his sandwich. Karasu was holding her breath while sleeping and Hiei was sitting up watching her in concern. Shes not breathing. Breathe. Please breathe. Smack! He slapped her on the arm to try and make sure she wasnt dead. Bad idea. Punch! She subconsciously hit him right in the face.)
Hiei: Ow! Well at least I know she isnt dead.
(Karasu opened her eyes and glared at Hiei.)
Karasu: You woke me up.
Hiei: You werent breathing.
Karasu: Contest. Duh!
Hiei: But you can breathe now. Its over.
Karasu: Nope.
(She turned her head away and got out of bed, still not breathing. Hiei followed her.)
Hiei: Come on. Just breathe already.
Karasu: I dont have to.
Hiei: Its been two days already. Come on. Uhh& think of the baby.
Karasu: Nah. No need.
Hiei: No need? Oh get over it and breathe already! I lost the stupid contest all right? Just breathe!
Karasu: Ha! You finally admitted that you lost. Thats what I was waiting for.
Hiei: You wanted me to admit that I lost? Thats why you wouldnt breathe? Well that was stupid! You couldve harmed the child& or more of your own brain waves.
Karasu: Eh, you ignored your ego long enough to admit your loss. Plus you care about me and the baby. Im happy now.
(She took a deep breath right in front of his face to taunt him and walked off with a smile. Hiei rolled his eyes and followed her.)
Hiei: And another thing: Kurama is still depressed over this shoot. Cant you do something about it? Its all your fault hes this way you know.
Karasu: Like what?
Hiei: I dont know. Give him a rematch. A different contest.
Karasu: (Cheery) Okay!
(Karasu pranced into the kitchen and approached Kurama.)
Karasu: Hey Kurama! How about we hold a rematch, but this time well do what you want to do.
(Kurama finally smiled for the first time in weeks as he stood in front of Karasu.)
Kurama: Okay. How about a touch-your-tongue-to-your-nose contest?
Karasu: Okay. That sounds like fun.
(Hiei thought, Well thats stupid, but maybe Kurama knows what hes doing. Ive never seen him touch his tongue to his nose& or Karasu. Kurama went first as he stretched his tongue upwards and touched the tip of his tongue to the tip of his nose.)
Kurama: Ha! Beat that! I have a long tongue huh?
Karasu: Uhh& sure, but I can get the dragons tongue.
Kurama: Dragons tongue?
Karasu: Yeah, and Ive been practicing this trick. Watch!
(She extended her tongue out and it acquired two sharp split ends, like the end of a dragons tongue.)
Karasu: Snake-like reflexes. Check this out.
(Her tongue extended out longer than her arm to press play on the tape player, all in a split second. Circus music began to play as she started wrapping her tongue around her left arm, around her back, around her right arm, under her legs around the back, up and over her head, and around to her nose as it touched the tip of her nose. Her tongue never even made contact with anything but the tip of her nose as it circled around her body. She even did all of this along with the music as it stopped when the tip of her tongue reached her nose. Hiei, Kurama, and Yusuke all dropped their jaws at this strangely amazing sight.)
Hiei: Thats a long tongue.
Yusuke: Whoa& Does she kiss you with that tongue Hiei?
(Karasu reeled her tongue back in and slurped it into her mouth.)
Karasu: Lets try it Hiei! Tongue war!
(She locked lips with Hiei and he soon began to gag. He pushed away from her and held onto his throat.)
Karasu: I win!
(Kurama sat down with depression yet again as he grabbed a bag of chips.)
Kurama: No need to rub it in.
Hiei: Ow& you stabbed my tonsils.
Karasu: Oops&
(Their doorbell was the Mario theme music, or as Karasu called it The Yoshi Music, and it rang as Hiei walked over to it.)
Hiei: When did we get this retarded doorbell?
Karasu: Weve had it since I got the house, but I guess nobody has pushed the button until now. I like it.
(Hiei glared at the doorbell device as he opened the door. Another mailman was at the door and he had a package in his arm. Hieis glare moved toward the mailman and the man opened his eyes wide.)
Mailman: Uhh& Package for Karasu Jaganshi.
Karasu: For me? YAY!
(Karasu extended her dragon tongue and took hold of the box, frightening the mailman. He then heard hisses toward the doghouse and looked over to see eight red eyes glaring at him. When Sammie emerged from the doghouse, the new mailman had a heart attack as well. Hiei just shook his head in disappointment and sighed.)
Karasu: This must be that new collar I ordered for Sammie.
Hiei: You ordered a collar& for a spider?
Karasu: Yep. Its black to match her color. Its even got spikes on it because Sammie is my scary little spider.
Hiei: Little?
Karasu: And where did my Yoshi music go? I wanna hear it again!
(She pushed the doorbell button and danced to the music while humming it off key. Hiei did not like this and he punched the doorbell, breaking it.)
Karasu: You broke my doorbell!
Hiei: You stabbed my tonsils.
(Suddenly out of nowhere, Edward ElricThe Fullmetal Alchemist showed up.)
Ed: I can fix it!
(He drew the alchemist circle on the door and clapped his hands, then placed his hands against the circle. BOOM! The house exploded and toppled down. Hiei glared at the alchemist and pushed house parts off of himself.)
Ed: Oops, I think I messed up.
(Kurama was still sitting at the table with falling debris everywhere as he placed another chip into his mouth in melancholy.)
Kurama: Yet another saddening moment.
(He started to sigh, but as he took a breath, he started to choke on the chip. Once he stopped coughing, he resumed eating as if it didnt happen.)
Kurama: And there I go doing something stupid again, choking on a piece of food.
Yusuke: Woo hoo! Big explosion!
(The alchemists brother Al, whose soul was trapped within a suit of armor, accompanied him and saw the mess.)
Al: Brother, I told you youre not a very good repairman.
Hiei: He will make a rather good dead man.
Ed: (Gulp) N-No wait! I can fix it! Really! Uhh&
Hiei: (Unsheathes sword) Too late.
Ed: Fine. Be that way. Dont promote my new side job.
(Edward unleashed a sword-like blade from his automail arm and aimed it at Hiei. Karasu looked upon this situation with charmed eyes.)
Karasu: Aww, why look at the little cutie. Hes as short as you Hiei.
Ed: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PIPSQUEAK THAT CANT EVEN STAND UP TO A FLEA?
Hiei: Size cautious, are we?
(Nearby, walking along on the other side of the street on the sidewalk, Kakashi and the gang were walking along. Sakura Ryokan was walking behind Kakashi with a glare.)
Ryokan: How could you sneak by me and take my watch like that?
Kakashi: I am an elite ninja you know, or have you forgotten?
Ryokan: No I havent forgotten. Thats why I like you. Youre a strong, glompable guy.
(Ryokan glomped Kakashi yet again and Sasuke smirked.)
Sasuke: Id hate to be Kakashi right now.
(Glomp! Someone came up behind Sasuke and glomped him.)
Sasuke: Oof! Hey! What the&?
Karasu: Yay! Another midget to add to my collection of Sexy Shorties!
Sasuke: Oh no. Not more fangirls.
(Sakura Haruno didnt like this as she pulled Karasu away from Sasuke.)
Haruno: Hey! Get off of him! Hes my Sexy Shorty!
Karasu: Too bad! Hes going in my collection!
(Leona and Lutious poofed into the scene accompanied by Mikita. Seems that she has a new body yet again. Also, Sesshomaru was with them as well. This was not a friendly neighborhood at the time, for Hiei and Edward were fighting out their disputes and so were Karasu and Haruno over Sasuke.)
Mikita: Looks like we came at a bad time huh?
(Karasu had one of Sasukes arms and Haruno had the other one as they were pulling him like a game of tug-of-war. When Karasu saw her sister standing next to Leona, she let go of Sasukes arm and ran over to her, hugging her tight.)
Karasu: Miki! Youre back again! How did you do it this time?
Mikita: I went to the year 3000 this time to see what I could come up with. Turns out I didnt need to possess a body.
Leona: We created one for her. Thats the power of technology. You see, the Body Maker was inventedlame name I knowand when a soul passes on from its current body, a new body is made for the soul to their liking.
Karasu: Wow! Thats like immortality. Die. Get a new body. Die. Get a new body. That means youll never die Miki! YAY!
(Karasu hugged her sister tighter and Mikita hugged her in return. Their sisterly bond was always growing, even if Mikita didnt like to admit it very often. A sweet smile even came across Mikitas face as she rested her head on Karasus shoulder in this loving embrace, but she remembered that she was in public and she finally broke away from the hug.)
Mikita: There will be plenty of time to catch up with things later. What I want to know is: Whats going on here?
Karasu: Oh you have to see it! I have an adorable midget collection!
Mikita: Why are you obsessed with shorties?
Karasu: I cant help it. Theyre too cute.
(Karasu pulled Hiei and Ed away from their battle and took Sasuke from Haruno once again. She put her arms around all of them from behind.)
Karasu: Arent they precious?
(Mikita just raised an eyebrow and smiled.)
Mikita: Sure.
Inuyasha: Mikita!
(Mikita heard the voice of the one that she had always dreaded hearing. It was Inuyasha and Kagome approaching.)
Mikita/Kagome: Not again&
Inuyasha: Mikita, youre back?
(Mikita just gave him a flat stare.)
Mikita: Nah, Im just a figment of your imagination.
(Sesshomaru stepped up next to Mikita and glared at his half brother.)
Sesshomaru: Why are you here?
Inuyasha: Thats what I should be asking you.
Mikita: I brought him along to see the other eras. Is it really any of your business?
Sesshomaru: Is that an ideal home over there?
(Sesshomaru had been distracted as he pointed to the ruins of Karasu and Hieis house.)
Karasu: No that would be a misfortune, thanks to this one here.
(Karasu smacked Ed in the back of the head.)
Ed: Ow!
Karasu: No blowing up peoples houses! Bad shorty!
Mikita: Karasu& wasnt that your house?
(She looked over and saw the spider crawl out of the doghouse.)
Mikita: Yep. That was your house.
Karasu: Oh guess what Miki? Sammie laid her eggs and now she has a huge nest. Shes going to be a mommy!
Mikita: (Sarcastically) Great.
Kagome: Guys, listen for a minute!
Mikita: No.
(Kagome ignored Mikitas remark and continued talking.)
Kagome: Theres someone we need to see concerning Tsuyokus defeat.
(This captured Mikitas attention as she looked at Kagome.)
Kagome: His name is Vahn and he told me to find him in the Mystical Forest. He could help us with this.
Lutious: The Mystical Forest?
Kagome: Yeah, so I was thinking since Karasuand even you guyshave a time travel watch, we can simply poof there and&
Lutious: Im afraid its not that easy.
Kagome: Why not?
Lutious: The Mystical Forest is guarded by magic. The closest you can poof to it is at its entrance. You have to prove yourself worthy of the visit by traveling through this forest and finding Vahn the old fashioned way.
Karasu: Does this mean were going on a trip? Oh boy! Im bringing all my adorable midgets with me!
Ed: (Sarcastically) Jee, as much as Id love to accompany you, I cant. I have work to do.
Sasuke: And I have duties of my own here. Theres no way you are dragging me along on this stupid journey of yours.
(After a poof to the year 3000, Karasu had Edwards hand with one arm and Sasukes hand with her other hand as she forced them to come with her. Hiei was walking behind Karasu, rolling his eyes and thinking, Eh, its just a phase.)
Sasuke: I cant believe you are dragging me along on this stupid journey of yours.
Ed: Hey, she made us come too!
(Ed was referring to his brother Al, who was walking next to his brother. Since Sasuke was forced by Karasu to accompany them, the rest of the gang came along as well. Sakura Ryokan was thrilled to follow Kakashi, except she jumped on his back and hitched a piggyback ride. Kakashi was not very happy about this.)
Kakashi: Do you have to ride on my back? Cant you just walk on your own?
Ryokan: Nope. I want to be as close to you as possible.
(Kakashi was not about to carry her @$$ the whole way, so he reached back and tickled her underarms, making her squeal and let go. Ryokan fell on her booty and looked up at him in surprise and anger.)
Kakashi: Too bad. Youre walking.
Ryokan: Thats okay. The view back here is nice.
Kakashi: Are you& staring at my butt?
Ryokan: Yes, and I must admit that you have a rather fine behind.
(Kakashi sighed and continued walking on, Ryokan right on his tail with a smile on her face. Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki were walking behind Ryokan, and Haruno was surprised to see what Naruto was gendering at.)
Haruno: Naruto! Are you looking at Sakuras butt?
Naruto: Well dont announce it to the world!
Haruno: Youre sick Naruto!
Naruto: What can I say? I have a thing for Sakuras.
(This made Haruno shudder at the thought. She soon glanced over at Karasu in jealousy, seeing the demon with her crushs hand. She sensed that Naruto was looking at her and when she turned to him, he was staring at her butt this time. This upset her as she glared at him.)
Haruno: Naruto! You pervert!
Naruto: What? I got lessons from a pro back there in the Feudal Era: A way to attract the ladies.
(Who might he be talking about, you ask? To answer your question: Naruto stroked Harunos butt and this really angered her as she smacked him. Remind you of anyone?)
Haruno: You are a pervert Naruto! Why did you listen to that lecherous monk? A lady is not attracted to a perv!
Naruto: &Huh? Did you say something? I was too busy looking at your butt.
(Haruno grunted and shoved Naruto to the front of her.)
Haruno: You are walking in front of me!
(He didnt seem to have a problem with that as he resumed his watch over Ryokans rump again. Just what we need: Another pervert. Lutious and Leona led the large gang of acquaintances, with Mikita and Sesshomaru right behind them.)
Sesshomaru: Do these people really know where they are going?
Mikita: Leona is a trustworthy person and Lutious knows his way around here, so yeah.
Sesshomaru: And what about the kittens? Will they be safe with that mortal Christian girl at the old womans house?
Mikita: Why wouldnt they be? Shes raising one of the kittens already, so it and little three-tail will get to stay with their mother, Rena. Since when do you feel concern for the kittens anyway?
Sesshomaru: I wanted to see that you didnt miss your companion.
Mikita: Since when do you care about me so much?
Sesshomaru: Youre asking too many questions.
Mikita: Youre the one that started all the asking first.
Sesshomaru: It always turns around on me, doesnt it?
Mikita: Indeed.
(Mikita smiled playfully and they walked on. Right behind them were Inuyasha and Kagome.)
Inuyasha: I still dont see why we have to tag along with these people. Even Sesshomaru had to come along, thanks to Mikita.
(Mikita glared back at Inuyasha when she heard him say that about her.)
Mikita: I heard that, prick.
(Inuyasha lowered his eyebrows and kept walking, but Kagome was occupied with her own thoughts. She held the Sacred Jewel within her hand as she thought about what had happened; what an impact that wish made on everything and everyone in the other dimension that she was sent to. Inuyasha really didnt know me. I never fell through the well. I had a normal life, and it wasnt even all that great. My life seemed so empty without Inuyasha. She looked over at Inuyasha as he glared at his brother. This made her smile. Even with the aggressive appearances, Inuyasha was always appealing to her.)
Karasu: Your thoughts are interfering with my own, pansy!
(This snapped Kagome out of her train of thought as she put the jewel and her thoughts away.)
Hiei: Well you dont have to read her mind you know?
Karasu: I know. Its fun to mess with people.
Hiei: I know that.
Karasu: That means you were reading my mind! Stop that!
Hiei: Like you said: Its fun to mess with people.
(When Karasu spoke up, it reminded Kagome of a question that she was meaning to ask.)
Kagome: Karasu, how did your hair get so short? Didnt it used to be down past your knees?
Karasu: Oh yeah. I remember that&
----
(Flashback: Karasu and Hiei were having a dispute not long after they had first met.)
Hiei: I dont care what you want! Im going back to my home!
Karasu: You dont know how to get you your home, so HA!
Hiei: Ill find out how to get there, even if it kills me! This otherworldly place is not amusing to me and neither are you!
Karasu: Fine! Go back! See what I care!
(Karasu turned away from him and crossed her arms. Hiei was very angry with her as he took hold of his swords handle. He smirked with an idea as he clutched the handle. Just as he was thinking of unsheathing the sword with quick speed and decapitating her&)
Karasu: Oh look! A flower!
(She started bending down to pick up the flower as Hiei unsheathed the sword and sliced horizontally at the place where her head was just at. The blade barely missed her neck, but it did chop a large portion of her hair. Her once long, down-to-the-knee hair was now up just above her shoulders. Karasu picked the flower and stood up as Hiei looked at her in surprise of her luck.)
Karasu: What? Why are you looking at me like that? And why do you have your sword out?
(Hiei was speechless as he continued to stare for a moment. He soon looked down at the large pile of thick, lengthy hair on the ground between them. Karasu looked down as well and started to panic.)
Karasu: My hair! Im going bald!
(She held onto her head, expecting to feel no hair, but she felt some hair as she ran her fingers through its new length.)
Karasu: Hey, Im not bald&
(She saw part of her reflection in his swords shiny blade, so she took hold of it and positioned it so that she could see herself in it like a mirror.)
Karasu: Ooh! I like this!
(Hiei grunted angrily and slapped his forehead, momentarily forgetting about his jagan.)
Hiei: Owww&.
----
(Back from the flashback&)
Kagome: Hiei was the one that did it?
Karasu: Yeah. Hes quite the hairdresser.
Hiei: Hn. I was trying to kill you.
Karasu: (Dazed out) &Huh? Were you talking to me?
Hiei: Never mind.
(Leona and Lutious stopped and so did the rest of the gang& Uhh, gangs.)
Lutious: This is the entrance to the forest.
(Lutious read the sign that said, Please limit your travel group to no more than 8 people. He looked back at all the people and groups, acquiring a sweat drop.)
Lutious: Uhh, guys. Well have to shorten the travel party.
Leona: Karasu, youll have to lose the extra midgets.
Karasu: My midgets? Aww&
Ed/Sasuke: (Victorious arm motions) Yes!
(Sakura Ryokan hugged onto Kakashis waist.)
Ryokan: But if Sasuke leaves, that means that Kakashi is going too! Im not leaving him!
Kakashi: (Angry sigh) Lucky me.
Haruno: (Happy sigh) Lucky me.
(Haruno was happy about it as she thought, Yes! I get my Sasuke all to myself again! Karasu let go of her two hostages and they hurried away from her.)
Lutious: Oh dont worry Sakura. You will not have to be leaving him. You are going to take him and his students, as well as the alchemist and his brother, back to their time.
Ryokan: Okies! Good luck guys!
(She made them gather around her and pushed the button on her watch as they poofed away.)
Karasu: My midget collection&
Hiei: (Smirks) Is a failure.
Karasu: Leave me alone Hiei! Who asked you?
Lutious: All right guys! Listen up! Now we have the right amount of people for the journey. We have Inuyasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru, Mikita, Hiei, Karasu, Leona, and me. Now we can all get going and find this Vahn guy.
Karasu: Yay adventure!
Hiei: You are so bi-polar.
(Meanwhile in his lair, Tsuyoku saw them at the entrance to the forest on camera-like equipment. A sneer came across his face.)
Tsuyoku: So, they think that they are going to sneak around in my era? Very well then. Saishii Watanabe! Follow Inuyasha, and do what you wish to destroy him. You will be my greatest creation yet!
(A girl stepped out from a steamy capsule and opened her eyes. Who could she be? What was her purpose? Kagura was not amused as she looked at the young girl.)
Kagura: This is your idea of a secret weapon? A brat?
Saishii: Who are you callin a brat ya freakin horror monkey?
Kagura: How annoying.
Tsuyoku: This one is registered at the age of 12. I created her with the Body Maker, yet she has no soul.
Kagura: So she is like a homunculus?
Tsuyoku: In a way, yes. She comes with special features.
Saishii: What am I? A childs toy?
Kagura: I see that attitude is one of her features. She also wears strange clothing.
(Kagura was referring to the unfamiliar way that the girl was dressed. She had on baggy jeans, plain white Nike shoes, a huge white Summer 06 t-shirt, and an army jacket. Her hair was kind of messy and brown in color, down to her shoulders, and she had a blue bandanna covering a big portion of it.)
Saishii: And whats wrong with my clothes? I aint a retard like you! Look at the way youre dressed. You look like one of them old time folk!
Tsuyoku: Eh, she was referenced from a girl named Mandy that was alive in the year 2006.
Kagura: Referenced? What is she, a work of art?
Tsuyoku: Youll see Kagura. Youll see.
(Tsuyoku obviously had big plans for this girl, but what was so unique and special about her that made Tsuyoku so confident?)
----
So, the gang is off to start their journey through the Mystical Forest. What will they encounter there? What obstacles are in store for them? Who is this Saishii and what will we discover about her?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on October 21, 2006, 7:11:45 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outYusuke: Whoa Does she kiss you with that tongue Hiei?
(Karasu reeled her tongue back in and slurped it into her mouth.)
Karasu: Lets try it Hiei! Tongue war!
(She locked lips with Hiei and he soon began to gag. He pushed away from her and held onto his throat.)
Karasu: I win!
(Kurama sat down with depression yet again as he grabbed a bag of chips.)
Kurama: No need to rub it in.
Hiei: Ow you stabbed my tonsils.
Karasu: Oops
LOLs! This has to be one of my favorite chappies! I like that Ed randomly popped out of nowhere. ^_^ LOL!

mikita_inugirl on October 21, 2006, 7:14:42 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirllol mine too. Thankies ^__^

mandy94t on October 17, 2006, 7:33:29 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tHAHA!!SAISHII!!!!DA STALKER!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!YOU ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!And she called Kagura a horror monkey!!and you mentioned me!!YAY!!*gives yet another Bob cookie*

mikita_inugirl on October 17, 2006, 9:18:39 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! *glompos* ^__^