Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 50 - Creepy Creation

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 50 - Creepy Creation

Chapter 50 - Creepy Creation
Creepy Creation

----
(Kumaru was not very happy because she was stuck in the wrong era with an annoying idiot.)
Kumaru: Why did they leave me here with you and steal my watch? Ooh when I see them I am going to harm them! I know it was Yusuke. I guarantee it!
Kuwabara: Youre kind of cute when youre angry.
Kumaru: You stay away from me.
Kuwabara: How come nobody likes me?
Kumaru: Because youre ugly and annoying.
Kuwabara: Hey!
(Kumaru finally noticed Yusuke and Kurama approaching and she ran over to Yusuke.)
Yusuke: Aww, how cute. She missed me.
(Once Kumaru reached Yusuke, her fist flew and whacked him in the face, sending him flying a pretty great distance. Yusuke crashed into a nearby building and Kumaru zoomed over to him angrily, slamming him into the building.)
Kumaru: Why did you do that? You are such a dumb @$$!
Yusuke: Ow& Do what?
Kumaru: What else would I be talking about? You stole my only way back home and left me here with a circus clown!
Yusuke: Oh. Uhh, sorry about that. I was just curious.
Kumaru: Curiosity killed the dog.
Yusuke: What dog?
Kumaru: You need to go back to school.
(Kuwabara looked at Kurama and noticed his gloomy expression and bag of Doritos.)
Kuwabara: Whats with you Kurama?
Kurama: Im depressed.
Kuwabara: Depressed? Thats not like you.
Kurama: You wouldnt win against Karasu in a breath-holding contest either. Wait! Thats just it! You cant win against anyone in a breath-holding contest!
Kuwabara: Why does everyone insult me?
(Kurama was happier now, for he had a plan.)
Kurama: Kuwabara, I challenge you to a breath-holding contest.
Kuwabara: All right. Ill win this time!
Kurama: Nuh-uh!
Kuwabara: Yeah-huh!
Kurama: All right then. One&Two&Three& GO!
(The two of them held their breath and Kumaru watched them with confusion.)
Yusuke: Heh. Dont ask.
Kumaru: I will ask whatever I want!
Yusuke: Its a figure of speech, and get off me!
(Yusuke wasnt about to be pushed around by some girl, so he shoved her off and stood up. Kumaru grabbed his wrist and slipped the watch off of him.)
Kumaru: Ill take that.
Yusuke: Aww man. That thing was fun. I should have used that to follow the others to that forest place.
(Kumaru was putting the watch on her wrist again when she heard what he said.)
Kumaru: What forest?
Yusuke: The Mystical Forest I think.
Kumaru: The Mystical Forest? Thats my home.
Yusuke: It is? Cool! Can you take us there?
Kumaru: After what you did? Why should I?
Yusuke: Aww come on! We want to stop that Tsuyoku dude just as much as the next guy!
Kumaru: &Fine, but I control the travels. Got it?
(They stopped when they heard Kuramas shout of victory.)
Kurama: Yeah! I win! IN YOUR FACE!
Kuwabara: Okay& So you win. Big deal. At least my butts not as big as yours.
(Kurama looked back at his behind and noticed that he had indeed put on a little weight from eating so much and being depressed. This made him sad again.)
Kurama: Its not that big& is it?
Yusuke: Kurama, just exercise. Itll go back to the way it was. We have to go to the Mystical Forest.
(Yusuke went up to Kurama and shook his shoulders.)
Yusuke: Get it together Kurama! You havent been yourself lately!
Kurama: Youre right. Sorry. I dont know what came over me. I& I need more chips.
Yusuke: No. No more chips for you. No more junk food. Itll only make you fatter. You know that!
Kurama: I know, but theyre just so good&
Kumaru: Come on guys. If youre coming, then lets go.
Kuwabara: Right. We have to get going.
(So Kuwabara, Kurama, Yusuke, and Kumaru were on their way to the Mystical Forest as well, on their own accord in their own travel party. Meanwhile, Lutious and the large group of eight were about to enter the forest. Lutious looked back at the group and noticed that everyone was bickering. Hiei and Karasu were arguing, Inuyasha was yelling at Sesshomaru and Mikita was yelling at Inuyasha for yelling at Sesshomaru. There was so much disagreement and Leona had to whistle loudly with her fingers to get their attention.)
Lutious: Thanks hun. Guys listen. We all have the same goal in mind: To find a way to defeat Tsuyoku. We also know that this may very well be a trap, but we are willing to make that chance.
Kagome: We are?
Lutious: Yes! Of course we are! In our large group here, we will be prepared to take him down if we were to come across him.
Saishii: Are you absolutely sure about that?
(Saishii, the one sent by Tsuyoku, showed up on the scene and they all looked at her.)
Lutious: Of course I am.
Saishii: Pssh! Yall need more people than this, but then again I still think youd lose.
Lutious: But the sign says only eight people.
(Saishii walked over to the sign and tapped on it with her long claws.)
Saishii: What? This old thing? Hn. This was put up by none other than the man himself.
Lutious: The man? And who would that be?
Saishii: Well duh! The ultimate master of the year 3000.
Lutious: Tsuyoku.
Saishii: Yep. He put that there to lessen your travel party and make you more vulnerable to attack. Still, he wanted a challenge so he thought that eight would be a good number.
Karasu: So he made me get rid of my midgets for nothing? I am going to go bring them back!
Lutious: No time. We are moving on, no matter what the circumstances.
Saishii: Suit yourself.
Lutious: We are going! &And who are you anyway? Why are you here?
Saishii: I was just getting to that.
(She turned to Inuyasha and inspected him.)
Saishii: You wouldnt happen to be Inuyasha, would you?
Inuyasha: Whats it to you?
Saishii: Well then allow me to introduce myself. My name is Saishii Watanabe and I am here to annoy you until you commit suicide! Muahahahahahahahaha!
(They all looked at one another strangely in confusion about the child.)
Inuyasha: You are here to make me commit suicide?
Saishii: Did you not hear me clearly you freakin horror monkey?
Inuyasha: Freakin& horror& monkey?
Saishii: Yeah. You look like one. Youre ugly as hell.
Inuyasha: I already want to kill you.
Saishii: (Smiles tauntingly) You cant.
Inuyasha: Who are you to tell me that I cant kill you? I very well could if I wanted to.
Kagome: (Sternly) Inuyasha.
Inuyasha: But youre not worth my time.
Saishii: Look at you. Youre such a wussy, taking orders from a girl.
(Inuyasha unsheathed the Tetsusaiga and glared at Saishii.)
Kagome: Inuyasha! Dont!
Inuyasha: I dont care Kagome. This child is obviously sent by Tsuyoku to kill me.
Saishii: To correct you, Im here to annoy you until you commit suicide& which I see aint gonna take that long.
Inuyasha: Ill show you!
Kagome: Inuyasha no!
(It was too late. Inuyasha sliced her symmetrically right down the middle. Kagome looked away due to the gore and blood.)
Inuyasha: Ha! I told you no kid could affect me.
Kagome: Inuyasha, I cant believe you just did that! Shes just a poor kid!
Saishii: What did you do that for ya freakin horror monkey?
(Inuyashas eye twitched as he turned back around to see that Saishiis body had regenerated, leaving no scars or anything behind.)
Inuyasha: How did you&?
Saishii: Told ya you couldnt kill me, but do you listen? No!
Lutious: I see now. She must be a creation.
Hiei: Creation?
Lutious: Yeah. She was obviously created with the Body Maker by Tsuyoku. With his incomprehensible power, he can make any special features that he wants.
Mikita: So he made her immortal and invincible so that she regenerates with no problem?
Saishii: Jeez! You people dont miss a thing do ya?
Lutious: So its true? You really are one of Tsuyokus creations?
Saishii: Yup.
Karasu: I have so many questions to ask you!
Hiei: Oh boy. Here we go.
(Karasu asked as many questions that she could think of as they journeyed through the forest.)
Karasu: Do you like midgets?
Saishii: Well I am one&
Karasu: I know! Youre the same size as Hiei! Thats so cute! Not like that, but& you know what I mean.
Saishii: Actually I dont.
Karasu: Do you like Doritos?
Saishii: Oh my god! I love Doritos!
Karasu: Me too! Do you like putting pickles and hot sauce in your ice cream?
Saishii: Yes I do! It makes such an interesting combination!
Karasu: No way! Finally someone as weird as me!
(Karasu and Saishii were finding many things they had in common. This alone was already bugging Inuyasha, as well as everyone else.)
Karasu: Do you like to scream high-pitched?
Saishii: I love to scream high-pitched!
Karasu/Saishii: Lets shout!
(They both started shouting high-pitched and this affected the ears of everyone near them, especially the canine species.)
Inuyasha: YIPE! YIPE! YIPE!
Mikita: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Sesshomaru: (Eye twitch) Grrrrr&
(They stopped screaming and laughed together, which was a relief to the rest of the travel party. Inuyasha was doing all he could to hold back as he gripped the handle of Tetsusaiga.)
Kagome: Inuyasha, its okay. Just stay calm.
Karasu: If two hermaphrodites hooked up, would that make them gay or straight?
Mikita: Karasu, that question has nothing to do with Saishii.
Karasu: I know, but I want to know.
Saishii: Well I think it would make them bi actually.
Karasu: Hey& thats kinda true I guess.
Hiei: It also depends on what each person considers itself to be.
Saishii: That is also true.
Karasu: Yay! Midgets are smart.
Saishii: Riiiiiiight&
Hiei: Indeed.
Leona: Peaches!
(Leona spotted a peach tree and grabbed as many peaches as she could carry. She began stuffing her face rather quickly. Hiei looked at her with disgust as he picked an apple from a nearby apple tree. He took a bite of his apple and continued to walk along casually. Mikita found a pear tree and took a pear from the tree. She took a bite and smiled, taking another one down from the tree.)
Mikita: Mmmm& Here Sesshy. Have a pear. Its good.
Sesshomaru: No.
Mikita: Oh come on. Its not like its poison or anything.
Sesshomaru: I am not hungry, and do not call me Sesshy.
Mikita: Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Sorry flower boy.
Sesshomaru: Dont push it.
(Karasu found grapes and ate many of them. She also began to play with them as she took one in each hand.)
Karasu: Im the mommy grape. (Deep manly voice) Im the daddy grape.
(Her manly voice sounded real, and really deep. It was like the lowest volume that the male voice could go. This surprised her and everyone else around her.)
Karasu: Whoa& I can sound like a man when I want to, and I still have my high-pitched squeals!
Saishii: You really are strange.
Karasu: I wasnt always able to do that, but now& I can be scary! Watch! (Deep voice) Inuyasha!
Inuyasha: Ugh! Youre scary!
Lutious: Thats peculiar.
(While the others were distracted, Sesshomaru looked up at the nearby mango tree.)
Sesshomaru: Hmm&
(He remembered the day that he plucked a mango from a tree for young Rin. The demons eyes narrowed at the memory of her. Rins gentle spirit was now within the body of young three-tail. He didnt prefer to let it show, but he still regretted not being able to save her and Jaken. He also recalled the day when Rin asked, Lord Sesshomaru. If I died, would you miss me? These words hit the demon strongly and he replied, Dont say such silly things. Rin was under good care still yet as she was being cared for by her mother. Rena licked her baby on the forehead and she purred, snuggling closer to her. Kitty was nursing from her mother as Okashi smiled at them.)
Okashi: They are so cute.
Kaede: Indeed they are. I understand also that the three-tailed kitten has a human spirit rather than a demons spirit.
Okashi: Demons spirit? What do you mean? They are animals, are they not?
Kaede: Child, the cats are demons.
Okashi: Kitty is a& demon cat?
Kaede: Well what did ye expect her to be? A normal house cat?
Okashi: Well& yeah. I didnt know she was a&
(It was hard for Okashi to believe as she looked at Kitty. She seemed like an ordinary kitten, but she was a demon. She even purred like a normal cat. She got her normal house cat appearance from her father, Buyo.)
Kaede: Did ye not even know that their mother Rena was a demon?
Okashi: No, I thought that she was just a cat with an extra tail.
(Okashi went into a state of deep thought. Theres no escaping it now. My life is intertwined with demons. Kitty was finished with nursing as she walked up to Okashi and mewed. Okashi zapped away from her thoughts and looked at Kitty standing in front of her. She looked and acted entirely as a house cat. Okashi had always regarded her as one, and she wasnt about to think any differently of her new companion. She smiled and took Kitty up into her arms.)
Okashi: Come here Kitty. Want me to rub your chin?
(Kitty purred as Okashi stroked her chin and neck. There was no way they could separate now. They had already established a bond that could not be broken. Kaede smiled at the sight and looked out the window, watching as the leaves blew on the trees. Winds whispered by like a memory for everyone it seemed.)
----
Saishii has now officially joined the travel group. She is also rather strange and creepy for a twelve-year-old girl, anyone for that matter, even creepier than Karasu. Now thats a miracle. What was going on with Karasus voice? Why could she sound so deep? Find out in the next chapter.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on October 21, 2006, 7:21:11 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outLeona: Peaches!
(Leona spotted a peach tree and grabbed as many peaches as she could carry. She began stuffing her face rather quickly. Hiei looked at her with disgust as he picked an apple from a nearby apple tree. He took a bite of his apple and continued to walk along casually. Mikita found a pear tree and took a pear from the tree. She took a bite and smiled, taking another one down from the tree.)
Mikita: Mmmm Here Sesshy. Have a pear. Its good.
Sesshomaru: No.
Mikita: Oh come on. Its not like its poison or anything.
Sesshomaru: I am not hungry, and do not call me Sesshy.
Mikita: Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Sorry flower boy.
Sesshomaru: Dont push it.
[size=] LOLS! That's great! I'm not in this chappie! Waaa! *gets shot*[/size]

mikita_inugirl on October 21, 2006, 7:23:22 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirllol don't worry. Keera will be in it again. ^__^

keera_punked_out on October 21, 2006, 7:33:35 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outYAYS!

mandy94t on October 19, 2006, 7:16:39 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tYA SAISHII!!Did ja know that one time I creamed my dad and got squealed on by Midget Man,a looooooooong lecture,and no TV for two weeks?ya know what I did after two weeks?I tried again!!^ ^ALL HAIL POSEIDON!!WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!^ ^ awesome job!!

mikita_inugirl on October 19, 2006, 7:52:44 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlXD She is very insane and strange, especially in the next chapter. ^__^

mandy94t on October 19, 2006, 8:48:53 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!*passes out from lack of oxygen again*
Ed:How the h*ll can she do that?
Me:X.X