Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 51 - Strange and freaky effects

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 51 - Strange and freaky effects

Chapter 51 - Strange and freaky effects
Strange and Freaky Effects

----
(For some of the travel party in the forest, there was a great effect of strangeness.)
Karasu: (Deep voice) I am your father. (Normal voice) Ive always wanted to say that!
(Leona began to turn transparent as her legs went invisible.)
Leona: Whoa& Im turning invisible. COOL!
Saishii: Watch this!
(Saishii used one of her claws to stab herself in the jugular vein. Blood spewed out in a thin stream, yet she didnt even react with an expression of pain. She still held her look of excitement.)
Saishii: Look! Look! It just squirts out! Ha ha!
(The bleeding soon stopped as the hole soon healed over and the scar faded away, leaving behind no trace of a puncture. This disappointed Saishii for some reason as she sighed and looked down.)
Saishii: Too bad it goes away too quickly. How boring.
Inuyasha: (Eye twitch) This is a first. Someones scarier than Karasu.
Karasu: Really? Who?
Inuyasha: (Sigh) Never mind.
(Mikita jumped up toward the tree to retrieve another pear and she somehow started floating in the air.)
Mikita: Hey cool! Im flying! Now this I like.
(Lutious was surprised by all of these strange occurrences as he remembered something.)
Lutious: So the rumors are true! The fruits of this jungle cause certain side effects on different people!
Hiei: (Feminine voice) Now you tell us.
(Hiei and everyone else around gasped, for his voice was like that of a woman. The tone of this voice was strangely passionate and sexual also. It was the desired beautiful voice that was known to attract and seduce men, but this was not what Hiei was going for! Kagome was about to take a bite of an apple, but she stopped once it was a centimeter from her lips.)
Kagome: I dont think Ill take my chances. Some of the results seem good, but some just& dont.
Karasu: NOOOOOOOOOO! Now my husband sounds gay!
Hiei: (Feminine, of course) I am not gay! (Gasp) Grrr& I am being silent the rest of this trip.
Leona: Finally he fits what he is!
(Hiei turned to glare at Leona, but he didnt see her.)
Lutious: No way! Leonas completely invisible now! NOOOOOOOOOO! Wheres my beauty?
Inuyasha: At least I didnt eat one. If I were to get something annoying, it would be double the torture on me. Well, triple.
(For double the torture, he was referring to Saishii. When he corrected himself to triple, he was referring to Sesshomaru, who had his eye on Mikita as she was floating back down to the ground.)
Mikita: At least mine was a good effect.
Karasu: Mine too! (Deep voice) Inuyasha!
Inuyasha: Augh! Would you stop that?
Karasu: That is too funny! Hahaha!
Mikita: I agree. It definitely is.
Sesshomaru: I agree with whatever Mikita says.
(Mikita looked back at Sesshomaru in confusion, noticing a slight smile in his expression as he stared at her. There was a particular gleam in his eyes as well, but she just disregarded this as nothing.)
Mikita: Thats new. Well whatever you say Sesshy. Oops, I forgot. You dont like it when I call you that.
Sesshomaru: When did I say that?
Mikita: What? Do you have amnesia or something?
Sesshomaru: No. I remember everything rather clearly. I especially remember our every memory.
Mikita: &If youre making fun of the pansy, cut it out. Thats not funny, even for you.
Sesshomaru: Do you not desire me to be like this?
(Mikita didnt know what was going on in his head, but she just shook her head.)
Mikita: Forget it. This conversation is going nowhere.
(Strangely he did not reply to that. It was as if he listened to her. Then again, that could be reading too much into it. Inuyasha noticed Sesshomarus strangeness as well.)
Inuyasha: Whats with him? What fruit did he eat?
Mikita: I offered him one and he wouldnt take it. Stubborn @$$.
(Sesshomaru didnt even have a retort for Mikitas statement and this really confused her.)
Mikita: What the hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to get on my nerves?
Sesshomaru: I am doing no such thing.
Mikita: Whatever. Can we go now?
Leona: Right. We need to get going.
Lutious: Who said that?
Leona: I did.
Lutious: Oh yeah. Youre invisible. NOOOOOOOO!
(Mikita shook her head in disappointment and grabbed a nearby banana.)
Mikita: Ill just take this to go.
(In the meantime, Kakashi and his students were back in their own time with Sakura Ryokan and the Elric brothers.)
Al: That one girl mentioned something about a Body Maker.
Kakashi: Yes. She said that it gave a body to lost spirits.
Ed: (Cheerfully) THATS IT!
Al: Whats it?
Ed: The Body Maker makes bodies for lost souls right? You need a body, so&
Al: We can get me a body again!
Ed: Yeah, and we can bring mom back! This is great Al! Weve finally found a solution& thats in the year 3000.
Al: Oh right. Were back in this time now.
Kakashi: Our mission is not quite over yet either. We still have to gain possession of the Sacred Jewel. I still do not believe that it is safely guarded in the hands of that girl.
Haruno: Maybe we can start our own travel group.
Kakashi: Great idea Sakura.
Ryokan: I know. (Glomps Kakashi)
Kakashi: I was& talking to the other Sakura.
Ryokan: No you werent, because I was just about to say that I am the only one here that can take you back to the year 3000. You were going to tell me that thats a great idea.
Kakashi: Oh uhh& right. Lead the way Sakura.
(Kakashi had to butter Ryokan up so that they could get her to cooperate, so he went along with her. Ryokan pressed the button on the watch and they teleported back to the year 3000. Also at the forest gate, Kumaru and the others stood there looking at the sign.)
Kumaru: Only eight per group. Pssh! Yeah right. Tsuyoku and his stupid tricks. If I had stayed in the forest in the first place, this wouldnt have happened to me.
Yusuke: What do you mean?
Kumaru: The Mystical Forest is the only place that my people and I are safe. We keep Tsuyoku out with our magic barrier. So far he has been kept off limits.
Yusuke: Then why would he put this sign up here?
Kurama: Yes. It sounds like a trap to me.
Kumaru: I wouldnt doubt it. Thats why we have to keep our guard up. You never know what might happen.
Yusuke: How did you end up out of the forest anyway?
Kumaru: I ran away from home foolishly and wandered out of the forests boundaries. Thats when he caught me. (Sigh) Teaches me a lesson doesnt it?
(Yusuke and the others looked at her, wanting to hear her story in more detail, but she seemed to want to get to the safety of the forest.)
Kumaru: Well, lets go. We shouldnt be standing out here.
(Sakura Ryokan poofed in with their group and they all stared each other down. Yusuke had his guard up, as did Kurama, Kuwabara, and KumaruThe KKK LOL!  Yet they didnt mean any threat.)
Yusuke: Who are you?
Kakashi: We are on a mission to retrieve the Sacred Jewel.
Ed: And to get the bodies of our loved ones back.
(Kumaru let down her guard and so did Yusuke and the others. Kumaru looked at Edward and smiled slightly.)
Kumaru: So, you wish to bring back someone hmm?
Ed: Yes. I want for my brother to have his body back.
Al: And we also want our mother back.
Kumaru: Well see what we can do about that. Come with us.
(It was getting dark in the Mystical Forest and Lutious and the group settled down and made a fire.)
Inuyasha: As usual, you weaklings have to slow me down.
Mikita: You better not have been referring to me.
Sesshomaru: If you were referring to Mikita, I will have to kill you.
Inuyasha: Simmer down. Jeez. I was talking about the mortals.
Kagome: Me included?
Inuyasha: Youre a mortal arent you?
Kagome: Sit boy.
(Wham! Right on the face. Another typical argument for Inuyasha and Kagome.)
Mikita: Hn. Shes the only mortal.
Lutious: Oh thats right. She is.
Kagome: What kind of demon are you Lutious?
Lutious: I am a white tiger demon.
Kagome: That would explain your white hair with black streaks.
Lutious: Indeed.
Leona: Im an invisible half-demon.
Lutious: Aaahh! Leona you startled me.
(Leona was right next to him when she was talking, yet nobody could see her.)
Leona: Haha! Being invisible is fun. Now nobody will stare at me.
Lutious: But I love to stare at you. Youre my beauty!
Leona: My point exactly. I hate to be stared at.
Mikita: Oh thats one big pet peeve of mine.
(She looked next to her and noticed that Sesshomaru was staring at her. She lowered her eyebrows at him.)
Mikita: Do you mind?
(Karasu was looking at her stomach in surprise.)
Karasu: Look Hiei! Im getting fatter!
(It was only a slight bulge, but he noticed it as well as he closed his eyes and gave a gentle smile.)
Karasu: I wonder how fat Ill get?
Hiei: Not very.
Karasu: Dont talk to me Hiei! You scare me with your feminine voice! I feel like Im married to a hermaphrodite!
Hiei: Jee, thanks.
(Saishii was sitting with them as she watched the fire. Something was on her mind and she was finally prepared to speak.)
Saishii: Whats it like to have a soul?
(Kagome heard her question and looked over at her.)
Kagome: What do you mean? Dont you have a soul?
Saishii: I was created to be immortal with only a body. I have no soul, and I just wondered what its like.
Inuyasha: Hn. Having a soul is nothing. It gives you a conscience and pushes you to do right.
Saishii: But it gives you life. Without a soul, youd be& dead.
Kagome: So youre dead?
Saishii: No, Im very much alive. I just& dont have a life. I was sent here to annoy and kill Inuyasha. Its my orders. I really dont have my own life to live for. I cant make my own choices like everyone else.
Kagome: Sure you can. You have your own mind.
Saishii: I have a master. He knows if Im not doing my duty. Although he cant hurt me in any way, he can take away what little I have now.
Kagome: Tsuyoku cant hurt you?
Saishii: No. I cant feel pain. Thats one plus side to my being.
Karasu: Youre awesome!
(Saishii looked at Karasu with one eyebrow raised. Inuyasha glared at Saishii.)
Inuyasha: You will not kill me. Nothing on this earth would make me commit suicide.
Saishii: Oh really?
(She reached into her pockets to take out something. Inuyasha was expecting it to be a weapon, but instead it was a compact disc player with headphones. Inuyasha looked at her strangely as he kept his grip on Tetsusaigas handle.)
Saishii: What? Were you expecting a weapon? Pssh! This is my CD player. Im listening to Rascal Flatts baby!
Inuyasha: Rascal Flatts?
(Saishii turned her headphones up full blast and started singing what she was listening to.)
Saishii: Way on down to Southern Alabama, with the guitars jammin thats where were headed.
(This was really annoying to Inuyasha, as well as everyone else as they walked away from the annoyance. Inuyasha leaned against a tree and relaxed, thinking that he escaped Saishii, but he soon heard her burst out more lyrics next to him.)
Saishii: Its a brother and a sister kinda life. Raise up your hands if you all wanna hang with me and my gang.
(This startled Inuyasha as he glared at her. Apparently this was one of her plans to annoy him as she smirked and continued to sing loud and obnoxiously. Mikita was farther away from them, but she could still hear Saishiis annoying voice as she tried to sleep. She growled and covered her ears, which helped a little bit. She soon smelled a scent in front of her and opened her eyes to see Sesshomaru staring at her.)
Mikita: What the hell? Why are you staring at me?
(She got up and started stomping away as he followed her.)
Mikita: Youre really beginning to annoy me. You know that?
(Karasu and Hiei couldnt sleep either as they sat there with annoyance. Lutious and Leona were ignoring the noise as they were making out, sitting on a log. Lutious could not see her, but he could feel her.)
Leona: Lutious, that was my boob.
Lutious: (Sly grin) Was it? I couldnt tell.
(At least Hiei still had his masculine voice within his thoughts as he thought, He looks like hes making out with the air. Now thats creepy.)
Karasu: I wonder how Sammie is doing? Hopefully mom will be able to take care of her until we get back.
(Reika didnt feel very safe around Sammie as she kept the spider chained to a nearby tree and kept her distance. The large spider tried to get to Reika by snapping her jaws and pulling on the chain, but it was a very sturdy chain leash. Lucky Reika. She threw a rabbit into the large spiders web, which extended as far as twenty feet up between two trees. The rabbit got stuck and wiggled trying to escape, but Sammie went in for the attack. Reika looked away as she heard CRUNCH! This made her a bit queasy to hear. Back with Karasu and Hiei, Karasu looked over and saw what looked like Lutious licking the air, which gave her an idea.)
Karasu: That is a good idea to take our minds off of the annoyance Hiei.
Hiei: Hn.
(She knew he really wanted to be intimate, although he didnt show it, so she smiled and gently pressed her lips against his. He gave in as he felt her gentle hands caressing him. He held her in return as he slipped his tongue between her parted lips.)
Karasu: Trying to beat me in a tongue war, are you? Ill show you!
(She rushed her lips against his and forced her dragon tongue into his mouth, causing him to push away from her and gag.)
Karasu: Oops& I guess I shouldnt use the dragon tongue huh?
Hiei: Ya think?
Karasu: Stop talking to me! You sound gay!
Hiei: I am not gay!
(Saishii was still annoying Inuyasha as she followed him around singing. He grumbled as he tried to ignore her, but she only became more intolerable. He felt his eye twitching as well. He soon spotted something beyond the bushes that caught his attention.)
Saishii: We got hippies, gypsies, freaks, and geeks&
(Inuyasha covered her mouth to make her stop singing. She stopped and watched what he had his eye on. It was Mikita and Sesshomaru. They were alone and talking.)
Mikita: What is up with you lately? You are so irritating! Youre not being yourself! You dont even have anything to say! Youre just staring at me like a love-struck teenager!
(Sesshomaru was silent for a moment as he looked into her eyes. Finally he spoke up.)
Sesshomaru: Miki&
(The way he said her name rang in her ears like a signaling melody. His eyes were serious with a glow of something particular that he had never shown her or anyone else.)
Sesshomaru: I have these feelings that I dont understand.
Mikita: Feelings? You? Pssh! Yeah right. And since when do you call me Miki?
(She didnt take him seriously at first, but when she noticed that his expression was the same, she thought otherwise.)
Sesshomaru: I seem to be thinking differently of you now. I cant even get you out of my head.
Mikita: Im not in your head, retard.
(This remark did not make any difference on Sesshomarus attitude either. Inuyasha watched them attentively and wondered what was going on. Saishii was curious as well as she remained silent for the time being.)
Sesshomaru: I cant seem to think of anyone but you. I cant eat. I cant sleep&
Mikita: No wonder you cant sleep. That kid is really annoying.
Sesshomaru: That is not what I meant.
(She received chills from his tone as she met his golden eyes with her own. She knew then that he was speaking of something more serious.)
Mikita: What are you trying to say?
Sesshomaru: I seem to have developed& feelings for you.
Mikita: Feelings? For me? Hn. I dont love. You know that.
(Mikita didnt like where this was going, so she looked away. He took hold of her chin and gently raised her eyes back to his level of sight, making eye contact. A sparkle from the moonlight twinkled in his eye as he seemed to have somewhat of a smile on his faceas much of a smile as was ever seen on his face anyway.)
Sesshomaru: Yes. I know you all too well.
(He seemed to be inching closer to her by the second. He was actually going to kiss her. This was unlike him. She never knew him to be the romantic type, but she knew that he would never let something go untested. He actually wanted to go through with this, and she knew it. Her eyes closed slowly as he moved closer. She was nervous and uneasy about the whole thing, but she knew that he would not just let these emotions go before figuring out if what he was feeling was real, so she accepted for his lips to meet hers. Inuyasha could not believe his eyes as his jaw dropped. Saishii smiled evilly and looked at Inuyasha.)
Saishii: Ooh! Lookie there. You lost one of your women huh?
(Inuyasha closed her mouth again as he dragged her away. Mikita and Sesshomaru still had their lips locked and their eyes closed. Sesshomaru opened his eyes and looked side to side. Mikita soon did the same thing and they separated. They both seemed to be baffled and unsure of what had just happened. They looked around a bit longer before finally making eye contact once more. They took a deep breath in and simultaneously said the same word.)
Mikita/Sesshomaru: Nothin.
(This indicated that neither of them felt any passionate attraction to the other. Mikita returned to her usual rude self after this as she wiped the kiss off of her lips with the back of her hand.)
Mikita: Now that we have that established, can I go back to sleep?
(She turned away and walked off in aggravation, leaving him there to ponder what had just happened. What happened to me? Why did I kiss her? He didnt feel those emotions any longer however. That kiss proved to him that what he was feeling wasnt true. His eyes opened wider as he watched her walk away. While walking away with wide eyes he creepily stated:)
Sesshomaru: Friends.
(He meant that as in, Just friends, or, Were only friends. He said it as if he were a bit paranoid as well. Thats the humor in it. Mikita laid down on her back in seclusion, her knees aimed upwards, and looked up at the treetops. That was disgusting. Why did he do that? He really does creep me out at times.)
Mikita: All this aggravation makes me hungry.
(She sat up and took out her banana that she had brought with her and peeled it.)
Mikita: Sometimes I wish I were a man. Then I wouldnt have to deal with this shoot all the time.
(After stating that, she took a bite of her banana. She should watch what she says because you should be careful what you wish for.)

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on November 5, 2006, 8:43:11 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outLOL! I love Hieie! ROFL! I wanna hear him talk!

mikita_inugirl on November 5, 2006, 8:58:02 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlLOL! OMG ME TOO!

mandy94t on October 24, 2006, 7:53:39 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tyay!!you had me with my country music!!^ ^ I would give you more lyrics but I can't think of any at the moment.*sigh*Man.....I need me some Tim McGraw....*blasts 'I Got Friends That Do'*and you had Al's body idea with a plus!!YOU ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!
*sings*This is for the nobody-the one in the crowd who's got a-lost look on his faaaaaaace....this is for the downtrodden-the one that the world's forgotten-waitin' for a better daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....Well I'm in no-position to judge 'em-heaven knows,they're just like me
Ed:*shoves Doritos in mouth*
Me:Mmmph!!*chew and swallow*Yeah.I'ma terrible singer,no?

mikita_inugirl on October 24, 2006, 8:04:15 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlThanks to you for the Al's body idea. ^__^ *huggles* YAYAYAYAYAYAYay!

mandy94t on October 25, 2006, 8:06:31 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94t*gives huge box of cookies*^ ^

mikita_inugirl on October 25, 2006, 10:31:05 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlHee hee, you're awesome. ^__^

mandy94t on October 25, 2006, 8:59:08 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94tyou rock.
Ed:How many times are you gonna tell this poor girl that?
Me:*shrugs*How da heck'm I s'posed ta know?
Ed:Hick.
Me:Awwwww.....thanks!*glomp**gives you more cookies*

VahnTheWhiteDragon on October 24, 2006, 4:44:44 AM

VahnTheWhiteDragon on
VahnTheWhiteDragonXDD nice!