Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 52 - Gender Confused

Okashi, a new girl, is discovered as looking strikingly similar to Mikita. Could she be a reincarnation? What about Tsuyoku's reign? Will he continue to take over Naraku's position?

Chapter 52 - Gender Confused

Chapter 52 - Gender Confused
Gender Confused

----
(Keera was asleep in her bed when she heard a knock at her window. She stirred and opened her eyes, looking toward her window. Forcing her sleepy self out of bed, she walked over to it and opened the curtains. There stood Sakura Ryokan waving cheerfully at her. Keera wiped her listless eyes and yawned. By that time, Sakura had poofed herself into the bedroom and was behind her. Keera felt something poke her side and this made her lightly giggle as she jumped and spun around facing Sakura. The two friends smiled at each other and Keera spoke softly, almost as a whisper.)
Keera: Hey Sakura. What are you doing here? Where have you been lately?
Sakura: Why are you talking so lowly?
Keera: Because mom is asleep and I dont want her to wake up and see that youve broken into my room like this.
(Keera giggled and placed her hand over her mouth. Sakura smiled and nodded in agreement.)
Sakura: I just came back from the year 3000 to check on my Callie and my family back at home and I thought Id drop by here while I was at it. Everyone else is at the Mystical Forest right now and
Keera: Wait, whats the Mystical Forest?
Sakura: Its the place where we are supposed to meet this guy named Vahn who can help us defeat Tsuyoku.
Keera: Oh. Well why are you here at my house?
Sakura: Cant a girl visit her pal once in a while? Besides, I want to bring you with me.
Keera: I cant. Its too risky.
Sakura: Risky? Pssh! Im gonna be right there with you. Nobody will mess with us. We will catch up with Kakashi and the others and
Keera: No, its not that. If I just sneak off like that&
Sakura: Oh yeah. Your mom is strict. I forgot about that. Cant win for losing can I?
Keera: Afraid not. Sorry, I wish I could come, but
Sakura: Cant you bend the rules just a little bit? Tell her that you are coming to my house to sleepover.
Keera: Heh, its the middle of the night.
Sakura: Then well ask her in the morning. Come on. This could work.
(Keera thought about it for a minute and looked at Sakuras hopeful expression. Keera was unsure about the whole situation, but she finally decided to answer.)
Keera: &Okay, well try it.
Sakura: Yay!
Keera: Ssshh! Dont be too loud.
Sakura: Oops. Sorry. Okay then, Ill be back in the morning. Okay?
Keera: Sounds like a plan.
(Sakura nodded with a smile and poofed away. Keera looked over at her mirror and struck a confident, rebellious pose.)
Keera: Im gonna be a wild child, a rule bender& I just hope I dont get caught.
(She had hesitated and gotten nervous as she bit her lower lip. Morning arrived in the year 3000, where Mikita was the first to stir and yawn. She intended to go back to sleep as she put her hands on her chest. Shockingly, she didnt feel what was supposed to be there. She kept her eyes closed and groped around her chest, then moved down to her genital area. It didnt feel the same either and her eyes flew open in surprise. When she yelled, a mans voice escaped her vocals. This awakened the others and they jumped up to see what the shouting was about. When they arrived at the spot where Mikita was, they saw a good-looking young man standing there in Mikitas blue and white kimono. He looked shocked as well as he was looking down at his body.)
Kagome: Who is this man, and why is he wearing Mikitas kimono? He even has ears and a tail like her.
Karasu: Ooh, hes cute.
Mikita: Stuff it incest freak!
(Hearing this come from the mans mouth made Karasus jaw drop.)
Karasu: &Mikita?
Mikita: Am I that easy to figure out?
Inuyasha: That cant be Mikita.
Mikita: I cant believe it myself, dumb @$$.
Inuyasha: Never mind. Thats her& I mean him.
Mikita: Shut up.
Leona: Mikita, youre hot as a guy.
Mikita: Leona, just because I cant see you doesnt mean I cant hear you.
(Since Mikita has somehow transformed into a male now, she will have to be referred to as he.)
Lutious: Well now that youre a dude, you need a better wardrobe& a manly wardrobe.
(Lutious had the smile as if he had an idea. He got Mikita dressed up in one of his futuristic outfits and Mikita just rolled his eyes.)
Leona: Ooh! Much better.
Karasu: Definitely. Now thats hot.
(Karasu then got the paranoid look as she walked away from Mikita with wide eyes.)
Karasu: Incest.
(Sesshomaru acquired that very same look.)
Sesshomaru: Friends& Not gay friends.
Mikita: At least I dont have a wedgie anymore. I still dont know how this happened, but at least I dont have to deal with being raped and all that shoot... unless the guys are gay. Now thats a creepy thought. Oh well. Also I can fly! Yay! But now I have to carry a disgusting package around. Not yay.
Inuyasha: Not so easy is it?
Leona: At least you dont have to carry these!
Lutious: Leona, we& cant see what you are talking about.
Kagome: Its obvious what shes talking about.
Lutious: Really? What?
Kagome: (Rolls her eyes) Never mind.
(Meanwhile, Keera was getting her things ready for going with Sakura as she placed two bracelets around her wrist. Sakura walked into her room casually and leaned against her door.)
Sakura: Yo.
Keera: Sakura! What are you doing here?
Sakura: Relax. Your mom knows Im here.
Keera: Oh. Heh&
(Her mother walked into the room.)
Mother: Oh and Sakura, Ill have to call your mother and talk to her about this first. What is your phone number dear?
Sakura: My& phone number?
(Keera began to feel a little nervous now as she felt a sweat drop roll down her face. Sakura tried to think of a plan and finally she came up with one as she looked at her watch.)
Sakura: All right. Hang on a second and Ill get a hold of her.
(She went over and grabbed Keeras phone, dialing the number and thinking, The watches are also like phones, so if I can get a hold of Kara& She got it to ring and Karasu looked at her watch in confusion.)
Karasu: My watch is ringing?
Leona: It can be a phone, remember?
Karasu: Oh yeah.
(Karasu answered it by clicking a green phone-like button.)
Karasu: Uhh& hello?
Sakura: Hey mom. How are you doing today on your business trip?
(Sakura was trying to throw hints to Karasu, but it didnt sink in just yet.)
Karasu: What the hell is wrong with you? Im not your mother!
(Keeras mother acted like she could hear a bit of what was being said as she looked at Sakura curiously. Sakura just smiled largely and kept trying to convince Karasu.)
Sakura: Hahaha. Mom. Youre such a kidder.
Karasu: Did you fall on your head again?
Sakura: Keeras mother wants to talk to you and make sure its okay for Keera to come over. I know you already said it is, but she just wants to make sure.
(Karasu still thought Sakura was going insane, but Kagome understood what she was trying to say. The watch was like a speakerphone and everyone could hear it. Whoever was on the phone at Keeras house could hear all that were around the watch. Kagome looked at Karasu.)
Kagome: I got this. Hand me the watch for a second.
(Karasu shrugged and handed it to Kagome.)
Kagome: Hello Sakura honey. Its your mom.
(Sakura, dense like her sister, actually thought that Kagome was her mother.)
Sakura: Mom? How did you get there?
Kagome: Just give the phone to Keeras mom.
Sakura: Okay fine. Dont tell me how you got there and why you sound like Kagome. Here she is.
(Kagome rolled her eyes and Sakura handed the phone to Keeras mom.)
Mother: Hello?
(Kagome tried to make her voice sound all grown up and adult-like.)
Kagome: Yes. You wanted to speak to me about something?
Mother: Yes. I just wanted to make sure that you didnt mind my daughter Keera coming to visit your daughter today.
Kagome: Why, that would be no problem at all. I would be glad to have her over to visit.
(Inuyasha was arguing with Mikita in the background and Keeras mom could hear it.)
Inuyasha: You retard! Who says I want that?
(It sounded as if Inuyasha was talking to Kagome, but he was yelling at the now manly Mikita.)
Kagome: Uhh, we will be glad to have her over here.
Mother: Is that your husband I hear?
Kagome: Uhh, yes. That is my husband you hear. Heh&
Mother: He doesnt sound very happy about it though. Are you sure he doesnt mind?
(Mikita then yelled back at Inuyasha.)
Mikita: I know you want it because youre a man!
Kagome: Oh he doesnt mind. My husband was talking to& Sakuras uncle.
Inuyasha: Husband?
Mikita: Sakuras uncle?
(Kagome gave them an aggravated smile.)
Kagome: Yes, now would you please be quiet while Im on the phone. Thank you.
(She hinted this toward them and they crossed their arms in agreement.)
Kagome: Heh, we are a silly family. Rest assured that she would be just fine here with us.
Mother: Thank you very much.
Kagome: No problem. Buh-bye.
Mother: Good-bye.
(They hung up and Keeras mother smiled.)
Mother: They sound like a funny family. I guess its okay if you go Keera. Just be careful.
(Her mother hugged her and Keera was being squished with love.)
Keera: Uhh, mom. I cant breathe.
Mother: Sorry honey. I just worry about you. Thats all. After what happened with Okashi&
(Thinking of her daughter again made her mother cry as she walked out of the room. Keera just shook her head and walked back to her bed.)
Keera: Every time she thinks of Okashi, it makes her cry.
(She then made her voice go to whispering level as she walked over to Sakura.)
Keera: That reminds me. Could you please take me to see her before we go to the Mystical Forest?
Sakura: Sure, but theres something I dont get.
Keera: Whats that?
Sakura: How did my mom get in the Mystical Forest and why did she sound like Kagome? She was just in the Feudal Era not long ago.
Keera: (Sigh) That was Kagome, not your mom.
Sakura: &Oh.
(Keera just giggled at her friends slow understanding.)
Keera: Come on. Lets go.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

keera_punked_out on July 10, 2007, 8:16:27 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outADD MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!

keera_punked_out on November 5, 2006, 8:50:36 AM

keera_punked_out on
keera_punked_outLOL! ME!!!! LOL! I'm okay... ^_^ Karasu is an idiot...

mikita_inugirl on November 5, 2006, 8:58:49 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlYesh yesh, she tends to be an idiot. ^__^ lol

mandy94t on October 27, 2006, 7:38:32 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94thehheh awesome.one time I got seriously busted for sneaking out at around midnight by tearing apart my window and jumping out.All just so I could try to ride my bike to Hinson's.not worth bein' grounded for three weeks...*blasts Delicious Surprise*IF I WON ME THE LOTTERY-I'D DANCE NAKED IN THE STREET-WITH A TOPHAT FULLA MONEY-AND YOU'D WANNA GETTA KNOW ME-IF I WON ME THE LOTTERY!!
Ed:0.o that's a scary thought...
Me:What,me dancin' nekkie on Main Street?
Ed:*shudder*Exactly...

mikita_inugirl on October 27, 2006, 8:11:24 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlLOL! Thanks for the comment. ^__^

mandy94t on November 2, 2006, 6:52:33 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94toh and Mikita-san?could I pleeeeeeeeeease meet Edo-san in DS2?pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease....?

mikita_inugirl on November 2, 2006, 9:45:04 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlSure. I was actually planning on it. ^__^ Sorry there haven't been any updates lately btw. I am kind of in a writers and an artists block. -_- I'll get a new chapter up as soon as I can though. ^__^

mandy94t on November 2, 2006, 8:24:47 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94tYAY!!Don't worry one time I couldn't draw diddly-squat for three months.THREE MONTHS!!*sigh*thanks a ton you rock!!

mikita_inugirl on November 2, 2006, 11:21:17 PM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlThree months? Whoa... O.O That's a long time. My artists blocks don't last but maybe up to a month, usually about a couple weeks though. XD

mandy94t on November 6, 2006, 6:40:11 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tyeah it was depressing....I kept tryin' and tryin' but I would just sit there with the pencil on the paper and on the occasion that I did get something drawn it was worse than when I started.....for a while I thought I lost my anime drawing 'skills' for good.then after three months I just plain COULDN'T STOP drawing.I kept getting awesome ideas and drawing better than usual.EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE!!