Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Love

It has been 3 years since fire Lord Ozia was defeated and peace came to the world. Now what would happen if a waterbender and a firebender ruled the fire nation together? Zuko and Katara's life togerher.

Chapter 1 - Love

Chapter 1 - Love
Zuko woke up to see a beautiful winter light come into his roomZuko woke up to see a beautiful winter light come into his room.He was so tired of being at sea, he wanted to finally go home. He walked up ondeck and saw the Fire Nation. They docked and he ran to the castle, looking forsomeone. He saw Katara in the distance, she would of been running but she was 8months pregnant and could not run. They embraced their love so strong even whenOzai came in he smiled.
Ò Lord, we have matters to speak of.Ó Ozai said trying to hide hissmile.
Ò Yes of course.Ó Zuko said sadly.
Zuko and Ozai walked away . Katara walked to the balcony that Zukooften gave speeches on. She sighed and looked at a nation that was not hers butshe ruled. Katara saw the fire nation slowly turn to the Water Nation.Everything became blurry and she fainted. That is how Zuko found her. She wokeon their bed with Zuko sitting next to her.
Ò What happened?Ó Katara asked confused.
Ò The healer said that it happens when a bender is pregnant. Thebaby absorbs some of the power and makes the mother weak. It is good for thebaby because it will get the bending powers.Ó Zuko replied smiling.
They quickly embraced and kissed a kiss that seemed to last forhours. Zuko placed a hand on KataraÕs swollen belly. She smiled and placed herhead on his chest. They  were likethat when Zhao came in.
Ò Well, so very sorry for interrupting.Ó Zhao said sarcastically.
Ò What is it?Ó Zuko said in a cold voice.
Ò I wanted to congratulate you on KataraÕs pregnancy.Ó He saidregretting every word.
Ò Thank you.Ó Katara said calmly.
Ò Yes thank you, but what else?Ó Zuko asked.
Ò I wanted to ask if the horrible rumor of a ball celebratingKataraÕs 19th birthday was real.Ó Zhao said hopping for a no.
Ò Why, that is correct.Ó Zuko said smiling when Zhao almost fellover.
Ò Now if you will excuse us we must go and get Katara a new dress,this one is getting too small.Ó Zuko said smiling when Katara looked upsurprised.
They shopped and Katara found a dress that was black with redcherry blossoms floating down from a tree. That night while Katara was readingZuko looked out on the balcony. Zuko shivered, he was only wearing his red silknight pants. Katara stood up slowly and wrapped her arms around his waist. Hesmiled loving the embrace.
They went to bed and fell asleep immediately.
 
 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

invisiblegirl on November 10, 2006, 7:38:02 AM

invisiblegirl on
invisiblegirlthat's so cute i hope you update soon

SxK_YGOfan on March 30, 2006, 12:19:30 PM

SxK_YGOfan on
SxK_YGOfanAwwww! That's so sweet! I can't wait for an update to read more! Great job! = )

Themysticunicorn on March 14, 2006, 5:48:59 AM

Themysticunicorn on
Themysticunicornaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr cool i had some thing in mind like this at the end of my story but im only starting to get in to the midle of it now