Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter one: Trainee

What happens when Foxx's friend, Oni (Kpt14's OC), comes for a mission to Konoha? What weird things comes to mind when she finds out that Foxx has the week off and has nothing to do? OCxSasuke OCxGaara

Chapter 1 - Chapter one: Trainee

Chapter 1 - Chapter one: Trainee
Flirt In Training
 
Story by: monkey_banana_smoothie, ‘b as random as you can…why? Because…..staplers are evil.’
 
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto and co or Oni! I only own Foxx and Makami!!
 
Naruto and co© of Masashi Kishimoto, Oni© of Kpt14, Foxx and Makami and the Bunyaga© of MBS
 
MBS: Ok, since that’s over and out of the way, now with the story!!! Yay!
 
~~~Chapter one: Trainee~~~
 
A burnet shinobi sat on a bridge that she and her sensei and other teammates would normally meet on, but today, she only was for rest. Today was her day off!! Actually, it was a week! Day, weak, same difference!
 
The burnet, known as Kiba Foxx, turned from the river rushing below to see a blonde girl with green eyes walk by. Now, it’ll be normal for most people but, this girl was from Suna, the sand village.
 
Foxx knew this girl because they met prior to the present, and I don’t wanna do no flashback yet!!!
 
“Oi, Oni-san. What are you doing here?” she said, with some happy but missing smile.
 
“Oh, Foxx. I’m only here with my team for a mission. We’ll be staying for a week. May I ask where the rest[/i] of your team is?”
 
“Sakura’s probably somewhere around stalking Sasuke or something, Sasuke’s probably trying to hid from his fangirls—or caught and down and out by them, Naruto’s probably at a Ichiraku ramen bar eating ramen with Iruka, and Kakashi sensei is probably somewhere with his Icha, Icha paradise book.”
 
“Why aren’t you trying to help Sasuke? You know he’ll probably get into some trouble with all those annoying fans around.”
 
“I’m giving him a break from me (actually, more of a break for me[/i] from him[/i]). I’m trying to get ideas for something. I’m totally bored…the ol’ fart gave us a week off!”
 
Oni laughed at how her friend acted. It was really funny how she was.
 
“That sounds cool. Kazekage didn’t give us squat but missions!”
 
“Wish I was you. Then I’d have something to do. I’ve already finished the mural in my room, the fat-pig (Chouji) broke my camera (don’t ask how) so it won’t be fixed until Thursday, I’m having a artist’s block and writer’s block at the same time, and Sake has his girls to hang around with.”
 
“I’ve gotten an idea….”
 
“I don’t like that look.”
 
“Too late, you said you were bored, Tsaku-sensei gave us the rest of the day off, and I’m going to teach you something!”
 
“Great…..”
 
~~Now, to where Sasuke is~~
 
The dark haired shinobi was walking in front of…err….Targ…..Goodie’s! Yea, Goodie’s!
 
Not letting his guard down at all, his fanny-girls could be any where. They knew that when Foxx isn’t with him, they could take him. So did he. Sasuke looked into the Goodie’s to see Sakura.
 
‘What’s that annoyance [/i]doing in there?’ he thought to himself.
 
She came out and saw him, “SASUKE-KUN!!”
 
“What do you[/i] want, Sakura?”
 
“I went in there to see if Foxx was there! I was going to tell her that her Sand-ninja friend is here! What ever her name was.”
 
“…Whatever.”
 
Sasuke turned and started to walk away, but the pink annoyance wouldn’t allow that. She grabbed his arm, “Oi, why don’t we go for a late night movie or something since Foxx isn’t here…hm?”
 
“How about you get off me before I kill you?”
 
Sakura feared those words.
 
~~Now back to Oni and Foxx~~
 
They were on top of Foxx and Sasuke’s house (Foxx and Sasuke live together threw this long annoying thing that I may explain at the end if this….if I remember) and Oni was going to teach Foxx something.
 
“OK, do I have to GUESS what you’re going to teach me?”
 
“Yes!”
 
“Crap,” the ½ demon said under her breath to herself, she hated these because she would never guess it, and never think about using the Bunyaga (a ½ demon jutsu that allows the user to go into people’s minds without draining chakra from them or the victim, if they want). “Fine….” The kunoichi sighed, slipped her hands in her blackened pockets, and slouched, “How to cook something that I don’t know how to..?”
 
“Mm-mm!”
 
“How to do something human, right?”
 
“….I guess….”
 
“How to escape fan guys.”
 
“Nope. Sorta close.”
 
“How to escape SOMEHTING?!”
 
“Nope! You’re cold, again!”
 
“I never was [/i]warm….” The two girls looked at each other. Foxx’s eyes were cold, while Oni’s were filled with love and joy, “Something with guys?”
 
“Yep! Guys can do it too!”
 
“Dance. If it’s dancing, count me—”
 
“Dancing’s sorta like it.”
 
“…..singing…..”
 
“That’s sorta in it.”
 
“….I give up.”
 
“Why didn’t you use the Bunyaga, again? I was thinking of it the whole time.”
 
“Just tell me.”
 
“How to flirt, 101! ^_^”
 
“Flirting? I’ve got no time for flirting.”
 
“Because you don’t know how! We need to find the guy you adore the most!!”
 
“….”
 
“I forgot who.”
 
“….Not gonna say it….fannies may be about….”
 
“OH! Sasuke?”
 
“I didn’t say him. I only said—”
 
“His fannies! That’s Sasuke!”
 
“Whatever….”
 
To Be Continued…
 
MBS: Poor Foxx, she’ll never learn!!
 
Foxx: Shut up. I won’t because I don’t need to.
 
MBS: YOU DO TOO! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SASUKE WILL GO IF YOU DON’T?!
Foxx: What relationship?
 
MBS: Not telling you if you forgotten!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on September 10, 2006, 2:00:06 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyolol that's amuzing

ktp14 on August 25, 2006, 2:15:35 PM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on August 25, 2006, 3:37:52 PM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieI saw the pic of him in your gallery! I think it was 'Team 2 snapshot' or something like that.
 
Too....lazy...to...look....*starts druling on dog*......sorry, dog.
 
Dog: BARK!
 
Me: bark!....that was weird...the dog said gimme oreos. O_o j/k!

ktp14 on August 25, 2006, 4:27:05 PM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on August 25, 2006, 4:30:51 PM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothie 

ktp14 on August 25, 2006, 4:37:41 PM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on August 25, 2006, 4:39:18 PM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieThat thing screwed!! His name's Bandit! He's cute, though, today he got on my nerves!!!

ktp14 on August 25, 2006, 4:42:47 PM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on August 25, 2006, 4:58:10 PM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieYea....I hardly go to Deviantart, though. Sometimes some how i get there. Either threw google or something.
 
But, you've got to admit, the kitty cute! I like the kitty!

ktp14 on August 25, 2006, 4:46:32 PM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on August 25, 2006, 4:55:33 PM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieHe bit my hand! And i just killed a bug!! HAHA! Stupid bug! When you mess with MBS, you get the it's happy bunny book!! XD*goes insane about killing the bug*
 
I think it was a mosquito. Stupid bug! XD