Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Practice Makes Perfect!

What happens when Foxx's friend, Oni (Kpt14's OC), comes for a mission to Konoha? What weird things comes to mind when she finds out that Foxx has the week off and has nothing to do? OCxSasuke OCxGaara

Chapter 3 - Practice Makes Perfect!

Chapter 3 - Practice Makes Perfect!
 
~~~Chapter 3: Practice Makes Perfect!~~~
 
The next day, Oni set up a picnic with Foxx, Sasuke and Gaara, with out Foxx knowing Sasuke was going to be there.
 
While the sand kunoichi was looking for something to wear (she was wearing a robe, right now), her leave kunoichi friend knocked on the door. As she opened it, black met green.
 
“Oi, Foxx! Come on in!” she said, inviting the ½ demon in.
 
“Why did you want me to come to your house?” the burnet asked, turning around to her cheerful friend.
 
“To find something for you to wear! I have a shirt that’ll fit you that’s black and yellow!”
 
“I only wear black and red.”
 
“What about that skull?”
 
“And white.”
 
“You’re fun!”
 
The blonde took out a coat hander with a long sleeved shirt on it with yellow trim at the collar, along with a wide grin on her face, and in the other, a small, brown shirt for her.
 
“Sleeves are too short for me.”
 
“Oh, come on, Foxx! You can’t hide your hands forever!”
 
“I can try.”
 
“Put it on.”
 
Foxx did as she was told, she didn’t want Oni’s bad personality out. Not that she was afraid or anything, she just doesn’t like it when someone’s madder than her. I know, that’s crazy, but that’s Foxx, and she’s a ½ demon!
 
“You look good in it!”
 
“…”
 
The blonde went into the bathroom and put the shirt on with some jeans.
 
~~Li’l later, in the park~~
 
Oni walked Foxx to a picnic blanket set on the green grass, where two guys sat.
 
‘What is Sake doing here?!’ she yelled in her head, hoping that Oni would hear it, it was so loud.
 
Oni winked at Gaara, which made him blush. She then had her friend sit next to her, across from Sasuke.
 
“Uh….H-hi, Sake,” Foxx stuttered out, sorta like Hinata, but still Foxx’s style. Though they lived together, the ½ demon kunoichi was shy around Sasuke sometimes when she’s not on missions for some reason unknown to her or anyone else.
 
Sasuke and Gaara looked at her weird. Silence blanketed the four.
 
“Why did you call me by the name when we met?” Sasuke broke the silence with his normal voice, questioning Foxx.
 
“Derr…..I felt like it,” the burnet said, sternly trying to hide the pink on her cheeks from being this close to Sasuke.
 
The raven-haired shinobi smirked. He new that she was hiding something….and he knew how to get it out…..And you’ll have to find out in the next one!!! XD I’m so mean! lol :P
 
To Be Continued…

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PinkAngel101 on June 28, 2007, 9:57:09 AM

PinkAngel101 on
PinkAngel101YAY

synclaire232 on September 12, 2006, 4:10:42 PM

synclaire232 on
synclaire232this story is fairly quirky. i like it! ;)