Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter # 2

Crap...bad with this....err....JUST READ IT!

Chapter 2 - Chapter # 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter # 2
Tishidoma[/b]
 
Chapter 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The burnet met with the Goth boy to show her where the car wash was. Once they got there, the two would smile but, hey—they’re Goths. On the door there was a sign. Work Wanted. High school student, please![/i]
 
“Just what you’re looking for, right?”
 
“I guess. I donno.”
 
The two entered the place. Behind the counter sat a darker skin tone woman—26 or something years old—with an orange T on and a see through shower cap thing.
 
Damian pulled Foxx gently by the arm, to the desk.
 
“Excuse me, ma’am. My friend here would like to work.”
 
The lady looked up from her book. “How old are you?”
 
“17, madam.”
 
“Good. Have you’ve ever cleaned a car before?”
 
“Sorta.”
 
“You’ll be fine.”
 
A big grin appeared on her face. The burnet could tell that this was a great person.
 
Damian waved and turned and went out of the wash.
 
“My name’s Jasmine Braxton. What’s yours? Jessica, Jenny, Sarah, Samantha, Brittney?”
 
“Foxx Kiba, ma’am.”
 
“Call me Jasmine, come on, I’ll show you how to do things here.”
 
The two entered the car wash part of the building, and the song started…
 

Woo
You might not ever get rich
But let me tell ya it's better that diggin' a ditch.
There ain't no tellin' who ya might meet. .
A movie star or may be even an Indian Chief.

(Workin' at the) car wash.
Workin' at the car wash yeah !
Come on and sing it with me car wash.
Get with the feelin' y'all car wash yeah.

Come summer the work gets kind a hard
This ain't no place to be if ya planned on being a star.
Let me tell you it's always cool
And the boss don't mind sometimes if ya act a fool.

At the car wash
Talkin' about the car wash yeah!
Come on and sing it for me car wash.
Car wash yeah!

(Work and work) Well those cars never seem to stop comin'.
(Work and work) Keep those rags and machines hummin'
(Work and work) my fingers to the bone
(Work) at five I can't wait 'til it's time to go home
Hey
get your car washed today.
Fill up and you don't have to pay.
Come on and give us a play.
Get a wash right away.

Car wash talkin' about the car wash yeah!
Woo car wash

Those cars never seems to stop comin'
Well
I say
Keep those rags and machines hummin'
~~~

The older lady turned to the burnet, “Are you sure you can handle working here?”

“Hm…Yea.”
~~~

Once the girl returned to GHS, she found her two friends. They were smiling. HOLY—GOTH’S SMILEING?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?! O.o

“What are you two smiling about?” she said looking from one to the other.

“We found your dorm,” they said in unison.

“So?”

“You’re living with Stacie(Stacie said me)!”

The burnet was wordless. Yea, wordless. The two pulled her to the dorm.
~~~

The wolf looked around the room that, she just now found out, she’d share with her friend…..then it hit her.

“Hey, how come you two know eachother?” she said, turning around with a worried look.

“We’re friends,” Damian answered. He turned, waved, and left the two.
~~~

The sky filled with twinkling stars along with the moon….at least, that’s what it would be like if a football game wasn’t going on!

Stacie looked over to her friend from her bed. The two of them were on their backs, reading something. For Stacie, Harry Potter. For Foxx, Naruto ™. Foxx liked the Naruto series. She was on the 80th book! She’s ahead of me, and I’m going on and on about whatever! Well, back on track!

“Hey, Foxx?”

“Yo…”

“I’ve noticed that you act sorta strange in front of Damian. Do you have a crush on him?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“You do too! You like him!”

“I do not.”

“You do too, your blushing! Plus, you look it…..err….Foxx? Tell me….how does it feel to have lots of friends. You must have a lot.”

“Living, it’s only you and Damian. Dead, there’s none.”

“Oh….right. The ½ demon massacre.”

“I don’t call it massacre…..slaughter is more like it.”

“Hahaha! Massacre and slaughter’s the same thing.”

“Exactly…..so is love.”

The two girls laughed at the jokes they shared. So is love…HAHAHA—sorry.

“But seriously, do you have a crush on Damian?”

“He’s a great guy and all but……yes.”

The two did lots of BFF stuff and everything like that.
~~~

Damian, Foxx, and Stacie found themselves in the library.

Stacie kept nudging wolfy to spill. The nudges were returned with gentle, but hard, punches. Damian just wondered what the two were doing…

“Tell me what you two are doing is a girl thing, right?”

“S—”

“Foxx—”

“Shut up.”

‘You were about to tell him!’

“Err……so you two are acting weird today.”

“Foxx told me that she—”

“Shush!”

“No, that she likes—”

“Skulls! Bloody, angry skulls of horror and doom.”

Damian’s face was like: O_o’

Foxx sighed, put her hands in her pockets, and slide down in her seat. Then a blonde girl wearing a cheerleading outfit with pom-poms and her hair up in pigtails came up.

“Hey, aren’t you the new girl that Justin likes?” she asked with a sincere tone. Foxx did not like this.

“I am….who’s askin’?” she said looking up with her eyes squinting with anger.

The cheerleader slammed her hand down, to make her self clear, “Stay away from him, if you want to live! I’m going to be his girlfriend and his wife, Jenny Dunsliy.”

“You can have that role, while you’re at it, tell him to stay away from me, plz and thx.”

Damian picked his book up to hide that he was chuckling. Stacie laughed too.

“Do you three know[/i] who I am?”

“Some preppy, prep, prep cheerleader named Jenny, right?” Foxx answered, not joking or anything.

“It’s Jenny Roberts, thank you very much.”

“Oh, and what thing on the cheerleading thing are you? Caption?”

“That’s….right. Wait, how’d you know that?! You’re the new girl! What school are you from?!”

“Stickittodaman High.”

“Never heard of it. Where’s that?”

“Some where on Earth.”

“Where, you idiot?!”

“I’m not an idiot if I know where it is, and you don’t. It’s a private school, m’k?”

The cheerleader just walked off, nose in the air, with that last comment.

“Actually, it’s a school in my mind,” Foxx said, smiling a kawaii smile.

To Be Continued….

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment