Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter # 3

Crap...bad with this....err....JUST READ IT!

Chapter 3 - Chapter # 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter # 3
Tishidoma
 
Chapter 3
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The green haired book worm was already in her pj’s and ready for bed. She and the burnet Goth/½ demon were going to talk, but something threw that plan way. The ½ demon was already asleep!! She pulled her green and white covers back, just to have loud knocking on the door.
 
“Coming,” she said, fallowed by a yawn. She opened it to find her other friend with black haired dyed red at the tips friend, a Goth as well. “Oh, Damian. I thought you were going back to your dorm.”
 
“I was, but something just hit me. Parent’s night’s coming up and Foxx is an orphan, right?”
 
“You’re right. And parents are supposed to attend. It’s mandatory.”
 
Damian noticed his sleeping friend.
 
~Damian’s POV~
 
I looked over to a bed, to find Foxx asleep. Man she’s cute sleeping…WAIT! What am I saying?! She’s my friend!! Nothing more, nothing less….
 
You like her, dude.
 
I DO NOT!
 
Do too.
 
Do not!
 
What am I kidding? I’m losing an argument against myself!
 
~No one’s POV~
 
The ½ demon started to stir. She must be dreaming.
 
“I wonder what’ll happen.”
 
The awake Goth still stared at the ½ demon.
 
“Do you wonder what she dreams of…?”
 
“Hunh? Dreams of?!”
 
Damian still stared at the burnet. “Yea. What she dreams of.”
 
~Foxx’s POV~
 
~Dream~
 
I was young again. 5 years old. I was running around trying to find the exit of the village to escape his[/i] death sentences. He[/i] was killing everyone except me and him[/i].
 
“Why, *Iteco-san?! Why?!” I kept asking myself. We have done nothing to him. Was this his plan? To kill everyone to have respect?! How stupid.
 
I finally found it, but some black figure blocked it.
 
“E-excuse me, b-but I need to-to get out,” I stuttered, afraid that this was Iteco’s annoying horrorific plan.
 
It reached up and pulled it’s skin off and a demon thing stood there. It had huge teeth and claws. It’s skin was the color of human mussels. It’s claws were covered with blood. And there were green half circles covered it’s face….I guess that’s it’s eyes.
 
Then, it started to speak, “Finally, you meet me, Foxx. I am Yakamita, you’re dream demon for the rest of your life….which will end RIGHT NOW!!!”
 
Yakamita raised his bloody claws on the right and they flew my direction. With my instincts, I moved, but too slow. He cut me. A wolf head appeared on my cheek.
 
He started again, “I forgot to tell you, everything that happens here, happens in real life.”
 
I stared at him very scared. All this was happening too fast……He was[/i] killing me!
 
~End of dream~
 
*Iteco is who killed the ½ demons.
 
~Damian’s POV~
 
Stacie and I noticed a cut appear with a strange glow on Foxx’s left cheek….not saying the cut itself was strange. A wolf head shaped cut. How many of those do you see?
 
“Oh, no,” she said, surprising me.
 
“What? That strange cut is even stranger then meets the eye?” I asked.
 
“Yea. That’s the mark of Yakamita, remember? In Mythological and Nature class? They told us about it.”
 
“Nope….i fell asleep.”
 
“But you were awake at some parts, weren’t you?”
 
“Because Jenny had a crush on me and started passing notes to me….and her friend, Jessica.”
 
“Oh…well, they are horrible creatures. They come when something horrific happens in the victim’s life—for Foxx, the ½ demon massacre--and, the victim must choose to either go to a rehabilitation center and wait for death’s visit or never sleep again. Either way, the demon will[/b] kill their prey. When awake, the demon feeds on the dupe’s happiness, when asleep; they kill them there and then. Wake Foxx, before it’s too late!”
 
I started to shake my crush—I mean, friend[/i]!! Get it threw your head, Damian! She’s your FRIEND!...but she is [/i]your crush, too.
 
Her black beautiful eyes shot open and she sat up, panting and gasping for air.
 
~Nobody’s POV~
 
Foxx looked to the right, to see her two friends, Stacie with her hands to her chest signaling that she was worried, and Damian sitting on the bed with his hands moving back to him.
 
“WH-What are you doing back here?” she asked, moving her hand to her cheek to feel to see if the wolf was there.
 
“I remember parent’s night is coming up. And, it’s mandatory,” the other Goth responded.
 
“…So….? I told the principal that I have no parents, so I’m set.”
 
Stacie and Damian sat there and Foxx found the wolf.
 
“Hn….stupid dream demon!” she said, ready to hit her self.
 
“You mean, Yakamita, right?” Damian’s eyes were big and stuff.
 
“Uh…yea…”
 
“Stacie told me about what he, and the other dream demons, do.”
 
The ½ demon turned to the greenie. She smiled and bowed her head, “Thank you, Stacie.”
 
“Don’t thank me, thank the Nature teacher and mythological teacher, they taught me,” Stacie said, returning the smile.
 
Foxx bowed her head to Damian, though, she wanted to hug him, but then that’ll be weird, now wouldn’t it? “I presume that you woke me. If you didn’t, I would’ve been dead, most likely.”
 
Damian smiled. The three didn’t notice that it was 6:30, and the sun was rising on a short night of a lot of emotions.
 
The boy remember something again (man, he has some weird memory), “Uh…I also had another reason to come back here, besides save your life, Foxx, and about the parent night thing.”
 
“Oh?” Foxx moved the blankets off and turned her legs so that she could sit the way Damian was.
 
~Damian’s POV~
 
I noted that Foxx was wearing a nightgown that was like a giant jersey with a skull on it, like the one on her shirts, and she also had socks on.
 
….cute! -^_^-
 
~Nobody’s POV~
 
“Yea…My parents are weird and think that I should have a girl by now, and I was wondering…if one of you would pretend to be her.”
 
Stacie winked at Foxx.
 
“Is something in your eye, Stacie?” she asked, tilting her head. The greenie slapped her forehead.
 
Damian looked at her with the same look as Foxx—confused and puzzled.
 
Foxx then got it.
 
‘AWW!!! Since I like him I’ll do it!’
 
“I’ll do it, Damian,” Foxx said, another smile painted on her peach colored skin.
 
Damian accepted her offer.
 
This’ll be easy, just trick his parents, act lovey-dovey around them with him, and once they’re gone say that none of that was true…..easy as that…..right?
 
Nope.
 
To Be Continued…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment