Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter # 4

Crap...bad with this....err....JUST READ IT!

Chapter 4 - Chapter # 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter # 4
Tishidoma
 
Chapter 4: Damian’s Brother and Mother
 
The two Goths walked down the corridor, talking to eachother about random things, when the boy saw some people….his brother and mother!
 
“Uh...Foxx….remember me saying my parents were coming? Well, it’s just my mom and brother….but we still need to act like—”
 
“A couple?”
 
“Yea, yea…Um, so just hold my hand and act casual.”
 
“But I don’t hold people’s hands when I’m casual.”
 
“Just do it!”
 
“Ok.”
 
The two held each other’s hand and walked up to the two Isaacs, Damian smiled while Foxx was getting used to them.
 
“Hey, li’l brother! You actually have a girl,” a guy with a haircut liked Justin’s said, nuggieing the black/red haired guy. The ½ demon laughed at this, only slightly though. “What’s your name?” he asked, turning to the girl.
 
“Foxx Kiba,” she said, bowing her head in respect. “Yours?”
 
“Toni Isaac, but my li’l bro must have given you our last name.”
 
“Yea….he did. You must be his mother,” she turned to the older looking woman.
 
“Yes. But, you can call me Rebecca, if you wish, or Ms. Isaac,” she said, shaking Foxx’s hand.
 
~~~~~
The three friends sat in the library waiting for the day to end, so that Damian and Stacie’s parents could go. And Damian’s brother, of course.
 
The two were reading different books. Stacie, Life of Pi, Damian, Lord of the Rings[/i], Foxx, Naruto [/i]and [/i]a Dictionary. [/i]Ok, so Foxx was reading two books at the same time, big whoop!....what if there was a book called Naruto and a Dictionary[/i]?
 
What ever…well, guess who came in? That’s right, the principal!
 
“You three, Stacie, Foxx, and Damian, would you sing in the prep rally coming up?” he asked the three very kindly….wish I had a principal like that….
 
Before the others could answer, the ½ demon went right on ahead and said, “Sure thing!”
 
The principal nodded and the two slammed their heads in their books.
 
“Prep rallies aren’t what you think they are, plus, I don’t sing!” the Goth boy scolded the girl.
 
“You can learn to. It’ll be fun.”
 
“We have to learn a trio song in less then a month…”
 
“I got one. Pink Floyd songs! ^_^”
 
“-_-‘”
 
To Be Continued…Man, Foxx you get them into things in weird things….

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment