Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter # 6: The Last One, Secrets and Legends

Crap...bad with this....err....JUST READ IT!

Chapter 6 - Chapter # 6: The Last One, Secrets and Legends

Chapter 6 - Chapter # 6: The Last One, Secrets and Legends
Tishidoma
 
Chapter 6
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The next day, the three went to the mall, witch was near by. They decided to find some mountain climbing gear to go and find Iteco. Once they got to the store, the ½ demon only picked up two climbing gear kits.
 
“What are you doing, Foxx?” the Goth whispered to her.
 
“I’m set for climbing, it’s you two that need them.”
 
“We do and you do too.”
 
“Do not. Makami will help in a way.”
 
“Sure she will.”
 
~~~~~~
 
The three returned, and started to go to their tent, but were stopped by Justin for….Guess.
 
“Hey, Foxx?” he said, in away that she could tell was trying to get her…POORLY, “How did you know what that thing last night does?”
 
“I’ve seen it happen. They burn you inside out. Though rare-ish, it’s very dangerous.”
 
“Oh? Why is it rare?”
 
A medium strength wind started to blow.
 
“…because of a long and condense way that you wouldn’t understand.”
 
Foxx passed by the older boy, just as her friends did right after. She noted that when the wind blew, Damian kept looking at the two bangs that hid his middle forehead and was concerned looking for something.
 
‘What is with Damian and wind…?’
 
~That night~
 
That night, the three started their climb. Foxx was waiting for them at the top, while watching for Iteco…the one who will die tonight.
 
“C’mon guys, you two are slow…maybe I should do this by myself,” she said, giving up on the two.
 
“No. Don’t forget what the tablet said!” Damian responded, finally making it to the top and helping Stacie up.
 
“*sigh* Fine. Just hurry. Iteco might know we’re here already.”
 
The three put their backs to the mountain and started to walk like that, unseen by anything but the night.
 
~~
 
They found a small cave…which glowed with light.
 
“That’s him, alright,” she whispered to the two, giving signals to continue.
 
She poked her head out to see what was in there. There was a white chair and lots of lamps. But no—
 
“Welcome, Foxx…I’ve been expecting you. And your friends, too,” a ½ demon with a bear on his head said, turning around the chair which he sat in. Stacie and Damian walked out. “Ah, you two must be Stacie and Damian. Nice to meet you.”
 
“Don’t forget death,” the burnet girl said coldly.
 
“….Before we all start a fight, Damian? You’re element is fire, is it not?” the other ½ demon asked.
 
“…I…uh…I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
 
“Don’t try to hide it. Every ½ demon can tell when another’s in their present.” Her two friends looked at Foxx. She looked way and started to whistle. “…Well, smarter ones do.”
 
“And also, smart ones know not to use their animals all the time or it’ll drain the element from the veins.”
 
“….”
 
Ok, so, the two girls, Stacie and Foxx, and you guys find out that Damian is also a ½ demon! But, not a normal ½ demon. He used to be a normal everyday human. But, then his dad, Mister Isaac, decided to put him through tests that’ll try to harness the power of the ½ demons, but he failed and turned his son into a ½ demon, and the demon (which is a fox) killed him.
 
Weird…so, let’s get to the fight…
 
~MBS’s POV~
 
Ok, so, dancing banana #1 goes and summons a bunch of black dancing smoothies to do dancing banana #1’s bidding and so dancing monkey starts to tell dancing banana #1 and #2 to do things very smartly in a language I will never know….Smartish.
 
So, in the end, the dancing monkey and dancing bananas #1 and 2 win against dancing banana #3. Yea….YAY!!
 
~Nobody’s POV~
 
The three chosen ones won with everyone doing something. Foxx then got the same felling as this morning, to kiss Damian. She looked at him with his eyes. He was cute with his hair part in the middle showing the fox head on his forehead.
 
She turned to him, having him look at her, “What is it, Foxx?” The natural ½ demon that you knew was a ½ demon through this whole thing didn’t answer; she only grasped his shirt and yanked him into a kiss.
 
He didn’t fight. He just closed his eyes and relaxed.
 
At the same time, Jenny and Justin who where told to help look for the three of them, found them. Jenny was SO happy, Justin wanted to beet Damian to a pulp, and Stacie just smirked. She was happy for them.
 
~Stacie’s POV~
 
‘They are perfect for eachother…they can also rebuild the ½ demon village together.’
 
The End[/b]
 [/b]
Credits[/b]
Story, Plot, Characters, Naming, and Everything Else by: Monkey_banana_smoothie[/b]
 [/b]
‘B as Random as you can…why? Because….Naruto’s Gay.’[/b]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

monkey_banana_smoothie on September 1, 2006, 2:29:05 PM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieTA-DA! It's over! :D
 
Oh, about Naruto being gay....He is. He is TOTALLY gay!!XP
 
I am NOT joking! Like, like, like in the episode where he and SAsuke are fighting Haku in the Ice Mirror thingy, that WHOLE episode was gay. ANd, in the 3rd Naruto Manga book, on page 203, in the 8th panal, it looks like he's kissing Sasuke!! XP