Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

What happens when in 7th grade, I find out about two things: #1, the hottest guy in school likes me, and #2, two guys are gay? Mayhem. WHat else?!?!
 
Oh, and this is through my POV!! :P

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
Yaoi School Story
 
Chapter 3
 
MBS: CHAPTER 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Let’s get to it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The message speeded fast, because once I got home, I uploaded it. That Sunday, everyone was talking about them. On Monday, everyone knew.
 
‘Wow, FAC, Quizilla, and Newgrounds are really famous.’
 
Then my friends Joel and Josh, or better known as the Graham (cracker) twins, ran up to me.
 
“MBS!!” Joel said in kind of a super-happy way.
 
“Uh….that’s the name, internet’s the game,” I said trying to hear again.
 
“Did you hear about Mike and Drew??” Josh said.
 
“Yea, I know a person on the net that has the screen name monkey_banana_smoothie started it. And she—I mean, they must have been part of here because just this morning reached Roanoke, and I know who it is,” I said slyly.
 
“Who? Is it Bailey?” Joel said.
 
“No, she’s right near you,” I said trying not to reveal who it was.
 
“The only one near us is you. You started it?” Josh said while Mike and Drew were walking by trying to stay away from everyone.
 
“Uh…..Yea….um…lovely weather we’re having, huh?” I said remembering the Pink Panther
 
“Huh?”
 
“If it keeps this mild, we’ll surly have a wonderful summer!”
 
“What’s gotten into you? We were talking about who started it.”
 
“Sorry,” I said watching Mike and Drew walk away so they couldn’t hear us, “Mike and Drew were behind you.”
 
“Oh,” Joel said. By the expression on his face, you could tell that he felt idiotic.
 
“Hey, you know what I wonder??” I whispered to the twins.
 
“What?” Josh said (ok, from now on, it’ll be Joel, then me, then it’ll be Josh, then me, then Joel, and then me, and then Josh so on and so forth, got it? Good!)
 
“I wonder it those two went for *clears throat*”
 
“Huh?”
 
I started using my hands to say it.
 
“Oh, *clears throat*, got it. Yea, I wonder, too”
 
“I wonder, if they did went for *clears throat*, who was seme and who was uke.”
 
“What and what?”
 
“They’re words only yaoi fangirls and fanguys know well, and sometimes, Yuri fangirls and fanguys. Seme means top, uke is opposite.”
 
“Ah, you have one sick mind, MBS.”
 
“I know, isn’t great, now, I have to get to class…..excuse me,” I said pushing threw the two.
 
‘I know I have a sick mind, I just don’t care. What’s worse then listening to me talk about it is seeing it.’
 
Damien was there at the door waiting for me. Man, he’s really hott. And nice. And cute. The three things I usually go for in a guy, hottness, niceness, and cuteness. Well, in Sasuke, he has cuteness, hottness, and coolness, coolness makes up for niceness.
 
“Hey, Damien. You know, you don’t have to wait for me. Not saying that it’s nice,” I said tilting my head with a smile as he looked up to me.
 
“But I like to,” he said with a smile to go with mine.
 
“Well, better get in before the bell, it’s almost going to ring and I like to talk,” I joked as I opened the door.
 
We walked in and all my friends looked at me. They smiled those good-job-we-know-you-uploaded-it-to-the-net-and-everyone-knows-and-Mike-and-Drew-are-exposed smiles!
 
I nodded and found the set as last week.
 
“This is awesome!” Nanc whispered to me.
 
“I know, I can’t wait for Pirates of the Caribbean three!” I whispered misinterpreted the comment.
 
“I meant about MikeXDrew.”
 
“Oh….I know that.”
 
“Well, Sam must be happy.”
 
“Yep.”
 
“Yea.”
 
“Yep”
 
“Oh, and looks like Mike knows who did it.”
 
Nanc pointed over to Mike and he was staring at me while cracking his fists.
 
“Does he know guys can’t hit girls??” I whispered too squeaky to be normal.
 
“Yea…..”
 
“Ok,” I still sounded squeaky.
 
“You ok??”
 
“Yea….just jiffy.”
 
“Yea, right.”
 
“I’m ganna die. I’m ganna be hurt by a seme.”
 
“What???”
 
“Noth—“
 
“STUDENTS! BE QUIET!!” Mrs. Smith walked in yelling.
 
‘O’ course.’
 
To Be continued…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment