Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Digi-WHAT?!

Crap....I suck at these....so....uh...yea, girlz only please.
Warning: SUPER INSANENESSNESSNESS!! :D

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Digi-WHAT?!

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Digi-WHAT?!
Koji love story
 
Chapter #1: Digi-what?!?!
 
You opened the door before shouting back, “I’m going for a walk, madam Tsaku!”  You heard her mumble something but didn’t care what she said, you were sick of that orphanariom. You wished you could live with your parents and every other person like you. ½ demons. Outcasts.
 
You heard something in your pocket. You pulled out a black and red phone. You clicked a button and some….thing[/i] appeared on the screen.
 
‘Eh?! What the hell?!’
 
“This is a game to determine your destiny. Do you wish to accept? YES or NO?” You thought about what this….this…WHATEVER just said. You accepted. Better then the stinking orphanariom! The person continued, “Go to the train station and take the 5:45 train.”
 
You started to head toward the train station when you saw a boy wearing a yellow bandana, a yellow shirt with a blue collar with a blue jacket over it with a yellow line going across the sleeves, and black short-ish jeans started running up to you, waving to you.
 
“Oh, konnichiwa, Koji-san!” you waved to him, still running to the train station.
 
“You got a strange message on your phone, hunh?” he said, a smirk on his face.
 
“H-how’d you know?”
 
“I got the same thing. A weird angel looking thing was on the screen, right?”
 
“Yea….so?”
 
“Wonder who else got the message too, eh?”
 
“I figure a few people…plus, I’m just going to get away from Tsaku.”
 
“The witch? She’s not that evil, is she?”
 
“She is, I think she said something about boiling kids that try to eat her house in the woods made out of candy.”
 
Koji started to laugh at what you said. Once he got over the laughing disease you gave him he asked, “Oi, after this, should me and you go see if she’s there and eat some?”
 
“If she’s there, she won’t boil me…she’d kill me, boil me, roast me, and rip out my guts and place my head on a pole for children to see and tell kids to buzz the hell off.”
 
Once the two of you made it to the train station, thousands were lined up to get in. You decided to see if bandana-boy and you could slip by everyone with ease. This is where Tsaku actually helped….by being so easy to sneak by! :D
 
You and Koji somehow make it pass the crowds and get into a elevator, only to have some brown haired fat[/b] kid running to the elevator yelling, “HOLD THE ELVEVATOR!!”
 
You whispered to your friend with a sigh, “Great…another person yelling at me.”
 
Once the kid got inside and the elevator started to head downstairs he introduced himself.
 
“Oi, by the way, I’m Junpei but you can call me J.P for short!” he smiled at the two of you. “Who are you two?”
 
“I’m Minamoto Koji” your friend introduced himself.
 
“And I’m Kiba Foxx.”
 
“Foxx? What kind of name is Foxx?” the fat kid asked.
 
“What’s it to ya, J.P?” You didn’t want to be mean to Junpei, but he gave you no choice. What kind of name is Foxx? A KEWL NAME, DUH!
 
The elevator made a dinging sound issuing that the floor you wanted you were on. The doors open. You looked over to see a midget get shoved into a train by two older boys and you ran in that direction.
 
You got on the train, fallowed by your friend and new acquaintance. (Yea, I know that word too! XD)
 
“Oi, kiddo. You ok?” you asked, in the nicest voice you could make.
 
“Yea….*mm*….I hate those two.”
 
“Oi, you’re lucky that it was only two. It’s better than a whole nation.”
 
“Whole nation…?”
 
“I’m Kiba Foxx, who are you?”
 
“…Himi Tommy….Where did your name come from?”
 
You put your index finger to the bottom of your bottom lip and thought about it before giving an answer. This is what you came up with, “Donno…but it’s cool having that name!”
 
“It is? Don’t people…tease you for being named after an animal?”
 
“What’s wrong with foxes?”
 
“Nothing.”
 
You heard Koji call you, “Oi, Foxx. Are you going to sit on the floor the whole way or get into a real seat?”
 
You looked at him with your onyx eyes. You held Tommy’s hand as you helped him off the ground and dust him off and watched him find a seat before answering, “I actually like the floor, thank you.”
 
You sat back down. And listened to bandana boy reply to your comment, “Wow. At the orphanariom you never sat in real seats then, poor you.”
 
“Yea, the candy witch wouldn’t let me,” you joked back having confused faces appear on J.P and Tommy’s faces.
 
“Speaking about that witch, are you going to tell her about going away for a li’l while?”
 
“Nope. She won’t miss me. It’s one less mouth to feed.”
 
“She actually fed you?”
 
“….nope…”
 
You two stopped joking when you heard the train door open and a kid wearing a green hat with goggles, a red jacket with a dark yellow T under it with a black thing on it, and green-ish pants that matched the gloves he wore.
 
Silence filled the air as he stared at you, sitting on the floor.
 
‘Please don’t be the engineer’s son! Please don’t be the engineer’s son! Please don’t be…’
 
“What are you doing sitting on the floor?”
 
“…why is it any of your concern?”
 
You noted the boy had a tough time combating what you just said. As you waited for an answer, you looked out the door to see something…weird.
 
You got up and went over to the yellow seats on the left, putting your knee on the bottom and looking out the window.
 
“What is this sparkly stuff….?” you asked anybody that would know.
 
Silence filled the air again as everyone else looked out the windows to see the sparkly dust.
 
“Yea…what is[/i] this stuff?” fattso asked.
 
Nobody answered. You thought about it, though.
 
‘Hm…seeming how it looks like I’d say—’
 
“Digidust!” you shouted out of your thoughts into the silented air (and I don’t care if silented isn’t a word).
 
“Digi…dust…?” the unnamed boy asked. “How would you know?”
 
For the third time in a row, silence. Ok, will someone just keep a conversation going?!?!
 
You decided to go on a different topic as you slide down into the cushioned seat, “Oi, what’s your name?”
 
“What’s yours?”

“Kiba Foxx…who are you?”
 
“Kanbara Takuya.”
 
The train door opened again, revealing a girl w/ a pink hat, a pink jacket with a blue and white T underneath, and a pink short skirt, “Oi! Have you guys seen out the window?! The sparkle stuff?!”
You looked at her like she as crazy or something. So did bandana boy.
 
“Well?!”
 
You decided to answer, since no one else did, “Its hard not to.”
 
“Who are you?” her aqua eyes found your black.
 
“Kiba Foxx…you are…?”
 
“Zoe Omito.”
 
“…”
 
“Who are the rest of you guys?”
 
Everyone but Koji answered. You gave him the Tsaku-evil stare. He sighed and introduced himself. You looked to where you believed the front of the train was, sinceing something.
 
The train halted to a stop, having the six of you fly. Though, before you landed, you blocked the floor with a block.
 
The doors opened, the six of you went outside, and…..this is where I leave you! >:D MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
To Be Continued…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ktp14 on September 4, 2006, 11:11:49 AM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on September 4, 2006, 12:37:52 PM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieThanks.
 
Yea, Tsaku the candy witch! :D
 
AAAAHHH! Run from the candy witch!! O_O