Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: I can't think of a name, darn it!! XP

Crap....I suck at these....so....uh...yea, girlz only please.
Warning: SUPER INSANENESSNESSNESS!! :D

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: I can't think of a name, darn it!! XP

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: I can't think of a name, darn it!! XP
Koji Love Story
 
Chapter # 3: I can’t think of a name, darn it!! XP
 
So, now it’s a little later in the time that you’re in the Digi-world and fighting some Digimon.
 
So, most of the crap’s beating out of you so you’re desperate.
 
‘DARN IT, MAKAMI!! WHY WON’T YOU COME OUT?!’
 
“I just can’t.”[/b]
 
‘WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU JUST CAN’T?!?!’
 
“Something’s holding me back.”[/b]
 [/b]
‘Don’t look at me.’[/b]
 [/b]
“And it’s not Yakamita.”[/b]
 [/b]
‘I know it’s not me!’[/b]
 [/b]
‘You two shut up, I see something.’
 
You stared at something black. You walked over to is, while Takuya was battling the Digi-dude as his spirit Digimon, Agunimon, and Koji is fighting along side him as his Digi-spirit thingy, Lobomon.
 
Bandana-boy notice you walking with a dazed look to whatever it was you were staring at.
 
Black met black. Onyx to onyx. ½ demon wolf’s to Digi-wolf’s. Eyes that looked just like a normal wolf stared at you as you gave the stare back.
 
A black wolf thing that was transparent (yea, I know that word also *cheers for self* I so need a life) stared at you. Its eyes were just above your head. It was six foot.
 
Blood trailed down its limbs. It looked just like…..MAKAMI!! O_o
 
Except black…and bloody….and had a skull in the middle of it’s chest….and stood on two legs, not four….and had black eyes surrounded by red blood.
 
You reached out your hand to touch it, as it did the same. A dark, but bright, light appeared in the touch. You felt something happen. The thing….went inside of you and you changed into it. O.o Ok, so maybe you are[/i] drugged.
 
Whatever, once you did, you joined in the fight and won! YAY! Great snickerdoodle for you! Have a snickerdoodle! :D
 
~~~
 
Once you went back to yourself, you felt the new spirit inside you.
 
Four. You have four spirits. Four spirits, one body. Oi, that’ll make a GREAT TV show! :D
 
Ok, back on track!
 
~~
 
The 6 of you found a place to rest while Koji and Takuya went and talked. Well, for the other 5, you snuck in. Oi, you weren’t called ‘Foxx’ for nothing, now, were you?
 
You watched as your only friend slammed your….acquaintance to a pole and scold him for acting like a big-shot know-it-all.
 
You decided that where you were (the window) wouldn’t be a good place to hear, so you used some Makami to get to the pole.
 
“Listen, stop acting like you’re the leader!”
 
“Why don’t you lay off?! It seems like you’re only protecting Foxx!”
 
“Because she’s the only one I actually care for!”
 
“Just because you knew her longer doesn’t change a thing!”
“I’ll repeat myself, because she’s the only one I actually care for, you baka.”
 
‘Care for…?’ You felt water come into your eyes, having you on the brink of crying.
 
“Care for? Listen, you are a Digi-destined! If you can’t act nice to anyone but her, maybe you need to lighten up! Ever thought of that?!”
 
“Ever thought of laying off me?! Leaving me alone?!”
 
“Why don’t I?!”
 
‘I’m the reason for this. I knew I was of no good to anyone.’
 
“Why ask me?!”
 
“I was thinking out loud, Koji! Why don’t you do it once and a while! Then we’d know what your thinking about?!”
 
“Because, what I think of is nothing of your concern!”
 
“That’s all you say! Nothing of your concern, nothing of your concern, nothing of your concern, it is of my and the rest of our concern!”
“I just look out for Foxx more because……” Koji’s words trailed off into a mumble.
 
“Because what? She’s an orphan? Big deal. She gets more time to herself and no parents, big whoop!”
 
“It is a big whoop, aho! Being scolded by our parents doesn’t even come near to the pain she goes through!”
 
“So? Why do[/i] you look out for her more?”
 
Koji mumbled some more. Takuya put his hand to his ear and leaned in a bit to hear.
 
“What? I can’t hear you.”
 
You could only make out ‘I mfdamd Foxx.’
 
‘What’s mfdamd?’
 
“Excuse me?”
 
“I like Foxx a lot, ok?! She and I share lots of things in common unlike the rest of the group to either one of us! That includes you!”
 
“Hold up, hold up. You like Foxx?” The one that I guess is your so-called leader started to hold back his laughter.
 
“…..yes…If you tell a single soul, I will[/i] kill you.”
 
You felt yourself blush and you fell back, but thanks to the ½ demon teachings you’ve learned before they….ya know, you didn’t make a sound and remained under control. You got out of there before they did, to have the other’s greet you with simple waves and smiles.
 
“How was your spying?” the pink-loving girl asked.
 
You spit out gibberish and flailed your arms and legs like a maniac. Then you went back to normal.
 
“And that was about….?”
 
“Koji!!! Takuya!! NYAAAAHHH! I need water.”
 
You walked over to the near by river and put your whole face in. You sat like that for a few seconds before coming up for air.
 
“Koji said something about me!”
 
Everyone looked at you like you were taking up too much of their time.
 
“So? Big whoop,” J.P said (oh, you two are like rivals now).
 
“Koji said—” You noticed the two boys come out from whatever thing they were in. You turned to the river and acted like you weren’t going to say a word.
 
“Oi, guys,” Takuya said, a big grin on his face.
 
“Foxx is acting stranger than usual, she’s talking gibberish like she’s a maniac. Also flaring her arms about acting like a total fool,” Bokomon answered.
 
“Tattle-tail,” you said under your breath, ready to kill the annoying little, smart @$$.
 
“What? Remembering the candy witch again, Foxx?” bandana-boy asked, walking over to you with a smirk on his face.
 
‘I totally forgot about her.’
 
“No…” You ignored his presence as you watched to tadpole looking things play in the river.
 
The bandana-boy (ok, I’m going to refer to Koji as [the] bandana boy from now on because it’s funny.
 
~~~blah, blah, blah, OK, I’m going to skip to this one part that I remember VERY well
 
All of you guys somehow got to an island (oi, how come we say I-land instead of Is-land?? Never mind!) where there are bird thingies…and they’re called…ok, this part I forgot so I’m going to make something up…wait, Wikipidia!! :D Nope, that didn’t help. Ok, so they’re….err….toucanmon!! :D Yea, toucanmon!! :D Well, they look like toucans….but talk! :D
 
They are acting[/i] nice. Right now, they gave you a feast.
 
“Dig in!” one said, with a joyous tone.
 
You stared at the food as everyone else ate. The toucanmon noticed that you wouldn’t eat.
 
Then one nudged you to eat. You declined and sat back in the chair. You analyzed (I know that too) your surroundings. You noted how they, the toucanmon, acted. Nobody’s ever THIS nice. We’re TOTAL strangers and they give you guys a feast? Something’s up.
 
You’re thoughts were interrupted by Takuya, “Oi, Foxx? Why don’t you eat? At the orphanariom you’re not used to having a feast?”
 
“No…I’m just not hungry at the moment, thank you.”
 
You noticed that Koji’s blue eyes looked at you. You gave him a look and he looked away at something.
 
‘What do these toucanmon want?’
 
Ok, let’s get past this, because it’s boring! XP
 
So, the toucanmon showed you guys some bathing suits to get into to swim in the ocean.
 
‘Hm…they haven’t heard of wait thirty minutes before swimming after eating I guess. Wait. To get into the water, we’d have to take our close on, which have our D-tectors in the pockets, so it’ll be easy to steal, since we wouldn’t know, since we’re busy swimming in the ocean…..AHA!’
 
You looked over to where the boy’s dressing room was and saw Koji, J.P, Tommy, and Takuya run out in bathing suits and when you looked to the girl’s dressing room, you saw Zoe run out in a two piece.
 
Koji noticed that you weren’t dressed to get in the water, “Oi. Foxx,” he gained you attention, now for what he wants to know, “Why don’t you get ready for swimming, eh?”
 
“I don’t fell like it. Plus, I’m pretty fine here on dry land.”
 
“Nuh. Your loss.”
 
Once everyone was busy with swimming, you just watched. You felt the sorrows of your past cloud your thoughts and mind as it were…..were…..me trying to cook….cook…..ANYTHING! aka, there goes my house. T_T
 
Well, anyway, here we go, back to you past!
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *MBS falls in accidentally, j/k!*
 
 
~You’re past~
 
You sat on the porch of a huge (and I mean HUGE) hut thing awaiting for an elder man to come out. Right now, you’re about….err….3 or so.
 
The leader of your species (literally Elder) was inside discussing with his councilors, seeing who would take care of you.
 
Since orphan hanyos never happen (except for you. OI! You’re special! :D) there was no orphanariom.
 
The doors creaked opened and you looked away from a little leaf you’ve been watching for some minutes now. Elder stood in front of you. You looked up with huge black eyes and he looked down with caring purple ones.
 
“Foxx, my councilors and I’ve decided you’ll live with me, ok?”
 
You shook your head, somewhat amazed at what he just told you. Oi, you’re only 3 and this guy that’s teh[/i] celeb of your[/i] species just told you that you’re going to be living with him[/i].
 
He put his hand down so you could grab it so he’d show you where your new found home is.
 
~~
 
The two of you sat in front of a huge hut, huggerer than the other one, and walked inside. You looked around. To you, every thing looked 100 bagillion feet high.
 
“You like it?”
 
You nodded again.
 
~Back to now~
 
You snapped out of your memorization to see bandana boy shaking you.
 
“Foxx?! Did you see what happened to the D-tectors?”
 
“Nuh-uh.” You shook your wrist to signal him to leggo. Leggo my eggo!
 
“Ah, hell. I bet those toucanmon toke them!”
 
You got up off of the sand and wiped it off your butt before looking back to Koji. You noted he was wearing trunks…..trunks niiiiiiiiice……WAIT! SNAP OUT OF IT MBS!!*hits self*
 
“Something wrong?”
 
“Nope.”
 
“Then, help us find those stupid toucans!”
 
“Gottcha.”
 
You went over to the boys’ dressing-room and found tracks. You fallowed them until you bumped into something. J.P.
 
To Be Continued…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment