Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Ranamon

Crap....I suck at these....so....uh...yea, girlz only please.
Warning: SUPER INSANENESSNESSNESS!! :D

Chapter 4 - Ranamon

Chapter 4 - Ranamon
Koji Love Story
 
Chapter # 4: Ranamon
 
“Watch where you’re going, Foxx!” he scolded you.
 
“Lose some wait!”
 
You stormed off, forgetting about the toucanmon. Koji found you, worn out for looking for the criminals.
 
“O-oi, why are you on the roof?” he said, out of breath.
 
“I felt like getting up here. Better view,” you answered, your stare placed upon the sky above.
 
~~
 
Koji made it up there somehow. I use somehow a lot, don’t I? Well, anyway, you two start to talk as the two of you stared at the clear blue sky.
 
“….Koji-chan?”
 
“Hunh?”
 
“You’re great at hiding your emotions.”
 
“…?”
 
“When you and Takuya were talking in the…place….I snuck in and eavesdropped. I heard what you two said about me.”
 
“Err…how m-much?”
 
“….every word….”
 
You looked at your bandana guy friend to see him looking away, blushing.
 
You looked back to the sky to see some ugly squid thing coming out of the sky.
 
“Oi! What the hell’s that[/b]?!?!” you pointed to it, having your friend turn back.
 
“Oh, and I’ll know?!”
 
You put your hand in your pocket to fell for your D-tector. Hallelujah! You have it! YAY! Let’s eat muffins! X3
 
You toke it out, surprising Koji. He thought all of them were gone.
 
Blah, blah, you turned into the bloody wolf black eyed wolf thingy, known as Makamimon. Yep, Makamimon! Has a nice ring to it! :3
 
So, you and Zoe (who also had hers) fought whatever that ugly piece of crap was and sent it away and got the D-tectors back! YAY!
 
Ok, so now you’re near a water fall and Koji and you are talking while everyone else is asleep.
 
“So, you heard me say…..ya know. About me liking you?” he asked you, looking at you.
 
“Yea….And about caring for me.”
 
Koji looked at you, with pink painted onto his cheeks, “So….since you know about how I feel about you….how do you feel about me…?”
 
You looked away with shades of crimson on your face, though you didn’t answer. You felt something go around you, when you looked, it was his arms. He was….SNUGGLEING YOU!?!?! O_o HOLY CHEEZE WHEELZ!!!
 
“By your face I can tell a lot! <3”
 
You were afraid to face him. The first time in your life, you felt fear. You know that feeling, right? Where the hottest guy ever is RIGHT there, snuggling you, and telling you that he likes you. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I’D LUV TO BE IN YOUR SHOES!
 
Well, anyway, back to being ‘serious-o,’ I mean, what ever serious is in Japanese.
 
You felt something grab your chin. Guess who??? Yep…It was….PEEWEE!! j/k
 
It was Koji! Had you there for a moment, huh? Yea, you look over and there’s Peewee! AAAHHH! Ok, back on track. Heh, heh….peewee….
 
Well, back to being serio-so. He grabbed your chin and pulled you into a kiss. You felt everyone of your senses leave…including the sad memories of your ‘friend’, Iteco, killing everyone! Oop….just gave it back! XP BAD, MBS! BAD!!
 
You pulled your arms out of his clutch and put it on his shoulder and the other on his neck. It was so kawaii and romantic if anyone saw. *caugh*someone did*caugh* No one did! :D
 
*caugh*did so*Caugh*
 
Well, you two didn’t know but Takuya was up. *gasp!* oh no!
 
Or is it oh no? He’s not the person that’ll tell….I think….i haven’t seen the show in so long, so, Ehehehehehehe! ^_^’’
 
To Be Continued…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment