Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Derr...I can't think of a name! -_-'

Crap....I suck at these....so....uh...yea, girlz only please.
Warning: SUPER INSANENESSNESSNESS!! :D

Chapter 5 - Derr...I can't think of a name! -_-'

Chapter 5 - Derr...I can't think of a name! -_-'
Koji Love Story
 
Chapter 5: Derr….I can’t think of a name! -_-‘’
 
The next day, all of you got up fast because Takuya ordered awake up call that no one else wanted.
 
“We got to keep moving to help this world, gang,” he ordered, trying to heighten everyone’s spirits.
 
He gave Koji and you a glare and then pressed forward.
 
‘What was—Oh, man. Don’t tell me he saw us kiss!!!’
 
You decided to drop it. So WHAT if he saw you kiss Koji?!?! BIG FAT FLIPPING WHOOP!!!
 
~~~
 
 
So, you, J.P, Tommy, and Zoe are waiting for Koji and Takuya to return from their li’l talk. This time, you won’t eavesdrop….much. >:D
 
“What’s gotten into you, Takuya?” you heard your friend, bandana boy, ask.
 
“What’ gotten into me?! What’s gotten into you and Foxx?! Kissing eachother!”
 
“Y-you saw.”
 
“Yea, I saw!”
 
“So we like to kiss eachother, big fat flipping whoop!”(I wuv using that! Big, fat, flipping whoop!)
 
“It is! You’ll get distracted!”
 
“I will not!”
 
“You’ll protect Foxx more!”
 
“I will not! She’s told me not to interfere with when she’s fighting.”
 
“She’s a good fighter, yes, but she’ll also get distracted by you. She’s only human.”
 
“You know nothing of what Foxx is. She’s a little less then human.”
 
You decided that it’s not any of your business. If Takuya finds out you’re a ½ demon, so what? Wait. Then he’ll ask about your past, then he’ll find out about it, so you’re only fear would come true!!! O.O MAN, I’m smart! :D
 
Uh. Someone would’ve found out sometime or another. You decided to get on someone’s nerves. J.P’s? No….you can get on his nerves without even TRYING.
 
‘Ok, I don’t wanna get on Tommy’s nerves or Zoe’s. Oi, does Neemon have nerves? :D’
 
Before you could bother the rabbit, the two boys came out.
 
“Well, let’s get back on the road. We need to get to that Duskmon guy,” Takuya said, his hands behind his head.
 
You watched him and the others walk away. You looked up to see Koji holding out his hand.
 
“Aren’t you coming? We could use your spirits*.”
 
“Heh. I’m coming,” you got up and toke his hand. The two of you were made for eachother, ya know! :D
 
~~~
 
“Ok…this is taking longer than I thought,” your ‘leader’ acknowledge FINALLY! You looked over to see a…..
 
TO BE CONTINUED….HAHAHAHA! >:D

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment