Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Kuwagamon

Crap....I suck at these....so....uh...yea, girlz only please.
Warning: SUPER INSANENESSNESSNESS!! :D

Chapter 6 - Kuwagamon

Chapter 6 - Kuwagamon
Koji Love Story
 
Chapter 6: Kuwagamon
 
~Recap~
 
“Ok….this is taking longer than I thought,” your ‘leader’ acknowledged FINALLY! You looked over to see....
 
~Story Start~
 
A TREE! That’s right….I kept a cliff hanger so you would be wondering what you saw, which was a tree. :D
 
Aren’t you happy?! :P
 
“Oi, Takuya? Why don’t I see if I can see him by climbing a tree?” you asked, having everyone turn around to you.
 
Bokomon looked at the tree then back at you. “Good thinking, Foxx, if you’re up to it, that is.”
 
“I’m not afraid of anything, if that’s what you’re implying.”
 
“Ok, climb the tree,” J.P said, folding his arms.
 
“FINE!”
 
You turned and have Makami’s hands out. You climbed up to see a….Giant bug coming toward you?!?!
 
*record screech*WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA-WHOA!! A giant bug?!?! Where the hell is this coming from?!
 
Fire: You’re stupid mind.
 
Oh, yea, RIIIIIIIIGHT.
 
Fire: *rolls eyes*
 
Ok, back to the story.
 
You looked back down, “Oi, there’s a giant bug.”
 
“What color?!”
 
“Red. Oh, and it has a weird mark on its head or whatever the head part of a bug is.”
 
“GET DOWN FROM THERE!” the white and gray Digimon yelled up to you.
 
You noticed that the bug was heading….RIGHT TOWARD YOU!! O MY GOSH! GET OUT OF THERE!!
 
Before you could move, the bug was about 11 inches away from you and closing, you bent back, hoping that that’ll save your butt, and DID! :D
 
You watched as yellow-ish-white went past you at a rate that seemed fast to YOU. Now, remember, ½ demons’ eyes are better than humans because of some reason that I haven’t thought of yet because I’m human. :P
 
Once the bug passed by, you sat up and looked at the tree next to you, oops! I mean, was[/i] next to you. The whole thing was gone.
 
“WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? GET DOWN NOW!!”
 
You did just that…though, I don’t think they meant JUMP down and land like you’re a very skilled ninja that almost scared them ½ to death!
 
“What?” you looked at everyone as they held their chest like they were having a heart attack, “So I fell some feet, big fat flipping whoop!”
 
You sinced the anger rising in everyone, “Oi, don’t you all forget about Kuwagamon now.”
 
“Right, the best thing to do is to find a hiding tree,” the smart Digimon explained.
 
“A….hiding tree….? Good one.”
 
“I MEAN IT!”
 
“Don’t get in a pissy-fight.”
 
The eight of you ran to find a ‘hiding tree’ and found one, but you had other plans.
 
“Why hide when we can fight?” you asked the air.
 
You turned and took out your D-tector.
 
“NO! Foxx! Get in here, now!” your only friend yelled to you.
 
“Shut up. I won’t run nor hide.”
 
You transformed into Makamimon. Haha….Makamimon.
 
Blah, blah, blah, you had it somehow go over the edge of a cliff. You turned back to normal and looked down as you let your feet go off the side.
 
‘…..6,000,032…..’  You heard the others come rushing to your aid. They noticed you were staring to where the beast had fallen.
 
To Be Continued….
 
Ok, next one, it’ll be one that I DEFANANTLY remember! :D

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment