Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - oneshot

Byoki=sick
 
Lot's o' japanese, mild language, sexual contect (at end), and video game refrances. (a lot more about it inside!)
 
MBS suck at sumary.

Chapter 1 - oneshot

Chapter 1 - oneshot
Byoki
 
Oneshot
 
By: Da monkey_banana_smoothie
‘B as random as you can….Why? Because….Everyone loves penguins!! :3’
 
Disclaimer crap: I don’t own Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, or Kakashi. Only Foxx. Yoroshii? Yoroshii.
 
SASUKE’S POV
 
IN TEH FUTURE! XP
(WAY after 2 ½ year period! Sasuke back!)
(Oh, when you see teh parentheses, that’s MBS talking!! X{P (OI! LOOK! THAT HAS A MUSTASH!! :D))
~~
 
The day started like any other, that girl was ready and waiting for me—probably on the couch—and I was sorta late…as usual.
 
“You’re slow, mortal,” her eyes looked at me as though I were a target, and they were black arrows ready for the kill. Man, that ½ demon moves fast. “They’re probably quitting, don’t you think?”
 
“You could have gone without me, Foxx-semi.”
 
“Could have my @$$. You’re still trying to get used to Konoha again.”
 
The only thing different about this day—well, two things—were that Naruto—I mean, ‘Hokage Naruto’ was going to dub Foxx as the next Hokage. Cool, huh? Also, something was wrong. With Foxx. She seemed more cold then usual. Like, she was byoki*. Or ill.
(*Byoki means sick!! XP)
 
She opened the door and gave her go-out-the-door-NOW glare. Man, she can motivate ANY one just with a glare. Or look. Or word. Or threat. Or anything.
 
I moved faster than I ever did. In a walk. She put her hands in her jeans.
 
“You could have worn a komono,” I told her.
 
“I know. But they aren’t fun.”
 
It’s really amazing how she can say something like that and act the same.
 
But, it’s also amazing of how beautiful she is.
 
I mean!
 
 
Well, somehow, we got to the meeting. That dobe sat at the head of a long hall way.
 
“Konnichiwa, Foxx!” he yelled, running down the hall. How come I KNEW he would do something like that? What a dobe. -_-‘
 
“Konnichiwa, Hokage-sama,” she greeted him by bowing.
 
“Oops! Right, Hokage,” How many times can I say it? Dobe, dobe, DOBE!! Finally, he noticed me. “Konnichiwa…Teme.”
 
“Dobe.”
 
I looked over to Foxx to see her cough. A lot. “Are you yoroshii*, Foxx?” dobe-teme asked.
(*Yoroshii means O.K.)(I’m using WEBSTER!! J)
 
“I’m alright,” she answered. She always did say that, even if she was bleeding. A lot. So that she may die.
 
Man. ½ demons have some weird thing with saying that they don’t get sick.
 
Well, she had another small coughing fit. (….hi! :D) She IS sick. I don’t care if she says she isn’t, she is.
 
“Naruto, take Foxx to see Sakura,” I ordered.
 
(Yoroshii, Sakura’s now the BESTEST med ninja in Konoha and all that shiz)
 
Naruto looked at me like I was insane. “So she can get a physical, of course.”
 
I could tell by her face, Foxx REALLY wanted to kick my @$$. She WILL kick my @$$ later for this. I’m sure of it.
 
~~
 
So, we got to Hakase Sakura’s office.
(Hakase means doctor!! XP)
 
“Foxx?” Sakura had done an x-ray on the new Hokage. She was now looking at the pictures.
 
Oh, right. She’s no longer a fangirl. She gave up on me once she found out that I had a thing for another girl. So, she’s married. To Lee.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry….Seeing Rock Lee now a days….Nevermind. It’s too gross.
 
“Huh?”
 
“You’re byoki.”
 
“Am not.”
 
“You are too. You have a disease. You’re byoki! B-Y-O-K-I!”
 
“I feel fine.”
 
“Well, you’re not!”
 
“I feel it, so I don’t give a—”
 
“HOKAGE! I’M THE NUMBER ONE HAKASE EVER!! I KNOW THAT I’M RIGHT, YOU’RE NOT!”
 
“Fine.”
 
“Now put that stupid dictionary down.”
 
“Dictionary’s aren’t stupid. If they were, they wouldn’t have so many words and explanations beyond many’s comprehensions.”
 
Yea…Foxx loves her dictionaries. Her room probably FILLED with them. She just loves looking up words. Like crap, shiz, death-note, coke, Microsoft, CD, Shrek, and a lot of other words as well.
 
Oh, and Sake. That’s what she calls me sometimes. And what she used to call me when we were little. She only says it when I’m angry to annoy me even more. It’s always kawaii! :3
 
Anyway, she put it down and listened.
 
“You need to get some rest. You’re always pushing yourself too far and getting so little sleep, rest, relaxation, regeneration periods, food, and water. That’s how you got sick. So sleep, relax, rest, eat, and drink fluids.”
 
“But you know, as well as everyone else, that Yakamita may kill me.”
 
“And everyone knows you only use that excuse because you think that everyone doesn’t know that you’ve gotten it so that Yakamita likes you and will not kill you.”
 
“Crap.”
 
“So, you’ll do those things, weather you want to or not!”
 
Heh-heh. It’s funny when Foxx pouts! She looks so childish and funny.
 
~~
 
Once we returned home, Foxx looked downstairs. “Something wrong, Foxx?” I asked.
 
“Nope, Sake-san.”
 
SO KAWAII! X3
 
“Why are you calling me Sake-san? I’m not angry. And you know that doesn’t annoy me.”
 
“I want to call you Sake-san.”
 
“Whhhhy?” I like to push it with her.
 
“’Cause I can.”
 
“So?”
 
She finally got what I was doing. She chased me around the house, until her real ½ demon kicked in. She tackled me onto the bed and she laughed for all the fun we were having.
 
I did too.
 
Man, it takes oh so little to make her laugh, but no one knows how…well, except for me, that is! >:D
 
She stopped laughing once she noticed where we were. I stopped too. “What’s the matter?” I asked her.
 
“I’m going to my room,” she said like nothing ever happened.
 
I thought a bit on why she did that, and why she didn’t look at me.
 
Something….perverted popped up. I could feel the cold, aka blood rush to my nose as I moved to catch it.
 
‘…Sasuke? That was really, really, REALLY perverted. Never think of it again.’
 
‘…Yoroshii….’
 
~~
 
I decided to go downstairs to see how Foxx was doing.
 
She was playing Donkey Kanga™. She always says she needs to get better at that, but she knows every song, every note, every THING, so I don’t see why the hell she says she needs too.
 
…Maybe its Makami*….
 
(*Makami’s Foxx’s demon side!! Cho-do ga shiru)(Cho-do ga shiru means Just so you know!! XP)
 
I walked in casually with my hands tucked in my pockets. “Why do you play that game, Foxx-sama?”
 
“I can.”
 
I noticed she was working on her favorite song on there—Stupid Cupid. I never understood why she liked that song. Maybe it was just a girl thing. Or ½ demon girl thing. Probably girl thing. Sakura and Ino like that song too. But, Naruto does too. And I don’t know about Hinata. Tenten likes the song I think. I don’t know about Tamari, either.
 
Well, Toshio does too. OH, you don’t know who Toshio is, don’t chu?
 
She’s Hinata and Naruto’s son. Yea, Hinata and Naruto got married. FINALLY, Naruto noticed that Hinata likes him!! It took him 20 years to figure out!! XI
 
Well, I just watched her. She always somehow got them to be ‘Great’. No ‘misses’, ‘yoroshii’, or ‘bad.’
 
“Why do you work with Stupid Cupid the most? You know it by heart. I hear you sing it in the shower.”
 
Right when I asked that, the song ended, and she didn’t answer. She only looked away.
 
“Well….?”
 
“…”
 
“I’ll stay here until you answer.”
 
“It’s a me thing.”
 
I could tell that she was blushing. She’s always like that. I moved toward her bed and sat down.
 
“A you thing, eh?”
 
“Yes. I told you, so please leave. You could get sick as well.”
 
“So?”
 
“You’re head of ANBU, so you would have to be healthy all the time. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.”
 
“So? Look at you, runner up head of the country and you’re sick.”
 
“Shut up, Sake-san.”
 
“All today you’ve been calling me Sake-san. Something’s going weird with you or something.”
 
She didn’t answer. Another one of her ‘her’ things?? Whatever. I watched her choose a new song.
 
I Think I Love You? Another one by a girl?? HOLD UP!!!! (RECORD SCREECH!!) Stupid cupid, I think I love you?! She must be planning something, right?
 
Uh-uh. I shouldn’t question her. Who KNOWS what goes on inside there?? It’s like Naruto’s, but more compucated….and smarter….and better….with less ramen….and two demons, instead of one….that are stronger than the one inside of him.
 
Yep, Kyuubi is NO match with Yakamita or Makami. Alone, I heard Makami was stronger than the Kyuubi. Even Kyuubi, itself, feared Makami. And Yakamita. But, I also heard that Yakamita somewhat feared Makami, though, she was smaller and weaker than he is.
 
“Why do you work with songs sung by girls that are love songs for guys?”
 
“Because I can.”
 
(Sasuke, you don’t get it, do you?? Maybe that’s a guy thing…but, Ino and Sakura not in this Naruto fic don’t get a hint, neither! XP)
 
Foxx finished the song before she answered.
 
“It’s a free country. So I can.”
 
“Why do you?”
 
“…I feel like it…”
 
~Foxx’s POV (for a short bit)~
 
‘To give you a f*!#%ing hint, baka!’
 
~Yoroshii, back to Sasuke’s~
 
~Next Day~
 
Foxx, Naruto, Sakura, and I stood in front of the gates. Foxx said that she must travel to see Gaara and Oni (Oni belongs to Ktp14!!) for a visit and iwau on their child, Ai.(also Ktp14’s)
 
“You shouldn’t go, you’re still byoki!!” Naruto, Sakura, and I protested (good wording, Sasuke) against Foxx. But, it’s useless with that ½ demon’s attitude.
 
“So? I traveled her when I was only 5, bleeding and near death, from a land father than the Suna!! I’ll go there with no worry, WALKING!” when she pointed her finger out with HER protest, she fell for how weak she is.
 
“….Sasuke will accompany you. Being the new Hokage, you’ll be the target of more ninja than ever,” Naruto and Sakura said, nervously.
 
“Fine…” I know NOW she’ll kick my @$$.
 
~~
 
We were on our way there when Foxx popped up a question,” Oi? Sake-san?”
 
‘Why do you keep calling me Sake-san? Though it’s kawaii and all, it’s getting weird’
 
“What?”
 
“…Nothing.”
 
“No, what? You want to visit Damian and Xan?”
 
(DAMIAN AND XAN BELONG TO ME (Not the REAL people, the characters!! ^_^)!!)
 
 
“No…It’s nothing, drop it.”
 
“I don’t know what to drop, because you asked something.”
 
“How many years have we’ve lived together?”
 
“Let see….We’re 20 now, so….”
 
“12 years, right?” Man, she’s fast at calculating. I bet a calculator (I’m pretending that they have ‘em in Naruto!! XP) couldn’t beet her!
 
“R-right. Why do you ask?”
“…Some might have guessed, that a girl and a guy that aren’t together, while living for some years together, in the same house that is, would grow a thing for eachother, right?”
 
“Y-yea…”
 
“Sake-san? Do you….like me?”
 
I noticed in her eyes, she was serious. Why she asked this, I don’t know. I don’t understand the mind of a girl (well, I don’t understand a mind of a GUY, so we’re even! XP). “…Yes…Why?”
 
“Just want to know. It takes longer for us ½ demons.” I thought she was going to do something, like, say ‘me, too,’ or ‘r-really,’ but ‘It takes longer for us ½ demons?!’ GEEZ!! That is one reason why for her, it’s SO easy to steal your secrets!! X(
 
“Why do you do that?”
 
“Do what?”
 
“Look so innocent when asking a question that’ll get someone’s secrets and then say something that the person doesn’t expect?!”
 
“Because, it’s another ‘me’ thing. You wouldn’t understand.”
 
“Does it involve Iteco?”
 
“SHUT UP, SAKE-SAN! YOU’RE PUSHING IT!!”
 
~~
 
We finally arrive in Suna (if you don’t KNOW what Suna is, IT’S WHERE GAARA, KANKURO, AND TAMARI LIVES!!!! DUH!! YOU SHOULD READ NARUTO!! X( )
 
“Welcome, Foxx! Sasuke!” Oni welcomed us, giving both of us hugs. I didn’t want one, but, I got one. Foxx actually SMILED! Holy crap!....I don’t have my camera. :’(
 
(Me neither! T_T)
 
Ai and Gaara walked up and shook our hands. They congratulated Foxx for becoming Hokage, and just said hi to me. And introduced us to Ai.  
 
(Ai, this is Uchiha Sasuke. He is a baka and can’t get a hint. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Also, he’s emo! XP If you GLOMP him, he makes an Emogak!! :D)
 
~~~~~BLAH-BLAH-BLAH
 
We got back from there…and I still haven’t gotten my @$$ kicked by Foxx! :D:D:D:D (I sick my doggy on you! Sasuke: What the hell, dude? Me: Shut up! Attack, Bandit!! Bandit: *rolls onto back*ARF, ARF! Me: Whatever)
 
Sakura checked on Foxx and found she was still sick. Why hasn’t anyone else gotten sick? (BECAUSE SHE HAVE A FLIPPING ½ DEMON DEASISE THAT ONLY HALF DEMONS GET, DUH!)
 
Well, when we returned home, she slugged her way to the couch and fell asleep. She’s so kawaii when she falls asleep. She has her hand underneath her head and her other hand right there, ready to catch the droll. I couldn’t resist.
 
You know, there’s only a few……who can really resist……a temptation……like this….
 
(No comment for here!! XP)(NOT! That must’ve looked SO kawaii!)
 
I confess, I kissed her while she was asleep! Big fat flipping whoop! (Hehe...Big fat flipping whoop! That’s funny!)
 
She slowly woke up, “Sake-san...?” She was half awake.
 
“D-did I wake you?”
 
“No. Yakamita-san did.”
 
“Oh. Why? What happened?”
 
“...He just shouted to wake up...So did Makami-sama.”
 
‘So, when YOU’RE asleep, your demons AREN’T. Of course. But...why did they want you to wake up?”
 
~Foxx’s POV~
 
(the fallowing is Foxx, then Makami, then Yakamita)
 
‘Why the hell did you two shout for me to wake up?!’
 
‘Because, Sake-san was kissing you!’
 
‘I thought it was totally kawaii....plus, you really want him.’
 
‘Do not.’
 
‘Do too....plus, you’re blushing.’
 
~Sasuke’s~
 
“You’re blushing, Foxx.”
 
“I-I know that...Big deal. So...why did you do that?”
 
“D-do what?” I felt my face turn from normal to scarlet.
 
“Kiss me. What else?”
 
I gulped, searching my mind for ANY thing.
 
I didn’t find a thing. “I kissed you because I couldn’t resist. You looked kawaii. I mean-”
 
“What?!” Her eyes were confused, as were the rest of her. Oops. I am SUCH a baka (Oh, NOW you realize it?!? >:( )
 
I sighed, knowing that I’m probably BRIGHT scarlet NOW, and answered, “I think you look so kawaii and mugai no.”
 
When I looked up I saw her smirk. Uh-oh. It’s not good when she smirks.....most of the time.
 
“Kawaii and mugai no, eh?”
 
(oh! Mugai no means innocent! :D)
 
She grabbed me by my collar and pulled me into a rough kiss. Maaaan....MUGAI NO MY @$$!! XD
 
I got on top of her I pulled back, asking for air. She grabbed my shoulders, flipping us both, so I was on bottom and she was on top.
 
“Foxx,” I panted.
 
“Huh?” she said, not even asking for air.
 
“You’re not so mugai no after all.”
 
“Don’t judge a book by its cover.”
 
I was wrong. A Uchiha was wrong. I should have known better........
 
She’s mostly demon....>:)
 
The End!!
 
MBS: OMG!! LOOKIE!! MY FIRST ONESHOT!! WOO-HOO!! XD
 
Sasuke: You made me a baka.
 
MBS: So? You’re a baka to go with that fag, Orochimaru.
 
Sasuke: Orochimaru’s not a fag.
 
MBS: Right....what’s worse than a fag? Oh! Right! Hag.
 
Fire: Shut up you two.
 
Foxx: Yea....so, monkey_banana_smoothie? Pray, tell what happens after that.
 
MBS: Err.....err......OI! LOOK AT THE TIME! GATTA GO! SAYONARA!*runs out of room*
 
Foxx: ....OI! BAKA! YOUR BEDS IN THIS ROOM!
 
*MBS pops head back in, and body*
 
MBS: ....I knew THAT....OH! LOOK AT THE TIME! ALMOST 10:00 PM! TOMORROW’S SCHOOL! GATTA SLEEP,  SAYONARA!
 
~Moral of Story~
 
Don’t judge a book by its cover.
-Someone I don’t remember who
 
Unless you’re a BUG, and I’m monkey_banana_smoothie. If you see it heading toward joo, that’s a pretty good sign that you should get the hell away!!
-Monkey_banana_smoothie
 
Duh, you should get the hell away, baka, unless you want my friend the Grim Reaper!
-Kiba Foxx
 
Shut the hell up! I’m trying to go to sleep!
-Fire
 
See? This is a GREAT moral, huh?
 
Fire: SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP!
 
MBS: FINE! So, hope you guys liked it. Fav if you liked it and PLEASE comment if you can. Oh, and B as Random as You Can. Why? Because....Shrek Definitely Needs Some Tic-Tacs or Something Cause His Breath STINK!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment