Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1/2 demons and Uchihas

Suki=Love (not like the one on Gaara's head! That's ai) :D

Chapter 1 - 1/2 demons and Uchihas

Chapter 1 - 1/2 demons and Uchihas
Suki
 
Chapter one: ½ demons and Uchihas
 
‘I-I made it...’
 
Blood trailed to the front gates. Little fingers touched the handle to open it, but never did. Blackness covered her vision.
 
A raven-haired boy was walking home from the ninja academy with a smile on his face, which quickly turned into a gaping hole.
 
There, right in front of the 7 year old boy, was a girl. Out-cold. He ran to the body and checked to a pulse. She lied on her stomach, so he rolled her over, only for his eyes to catch a little wolf head that sat in the middle of her forehead.
 
He quickly felt for a pulse, which he found. He had no idea of what to do, so he went to find someone in his family.
 
“Niisan! Niisan!” he found his niisan, and yanked on his shirt. His niisan turned around to see his brother.
 
“What is it, ototo?”
 
“There’s someone dying! You have to help!”
 
The ototo somehow managed to get his ani to fallow him to the girl. His brother noticed the small wolf.
 
‘The ½ demons...They’re dead?’ he thought as he picked the girl up.
 
“Kyodai, tell o-chan and oka-san about this. Tell them that our friends are gone.”
 
‘Friends....?’ his mind didn’t understand, but he did what he was told and found his parents and told them. They both gasped and ran to the house.
 
Meanwhile, the ani set the girl on the couch and put a blanket and put a pillow under her head as he cleaned and dressed her wounds.
 
His family came into the house and noticed the girl.
 
“They....are.”
 
The 7 year old’s family hung their heads as he questioned what his niisan meant by ‘friends.’
 
His o-chan turned to him, ready to tell him a story. “Musuko, this girl...she may be the last of a species, miles away from us. The ½ demons. Our clan gained a friendship with them a long time ago, gaining their trust and them gaining our trust. A treaty was made, that if one of either of us would die, the last one would come to the other. Now, do not tell a soul about her living here, except for Lord Hokage. She will have to go to the academy with you....if she lives. Her wounds are so bad...she might die.”
 
His body started to shake. His oka-san rapped her arm around him to comfort him, “Don’t worry, hani-mitsu, it’s a good thing that you found her.”
 
The girl’s eyes started to open. Light entered, revealing where she was, slowly, and her onyx eyes, matching everyone there in the home.
 
Everyone smiled. She was alive. She turned her head and noticed the symbol on the wall.
 
The two boy’s o-chan answered to what he thought, “Welcome to the Uchiha clan.”
 
Her eyes moved to meat his. His youngest musuko had a question for her, “What’s your name? I’m Sasuke.”
 
Her voice answered, it was sweet, but not too. “I’m Kiba Foxx.”
 
The little boy smiled. “How old are you?”
 
“Seven...you?”
 
“Seven as well.”
 
The family smiled at this. They knew she was a ½ demon and that the li’l guy would be good friends with her.
 
~One Year later~
 
Smoke and the smell of blood entered the little girl’s nose once again. Murder and blood shed everywhere. She then noticed two people. Sasuke and Itachi.
 
She over heard what the older brother was saying, “Foolish ototo, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way, run, run and cling to life.”
 
‘How could Itachi-san do such a thing to Sake-san and i?!’ she thought to herself. She was about to go to where they were, but some burning beam fell in front of her path. Sasuke noticed her and went to go where she was.
 
The two somehow got out and knew that they would only have eachother to rely on for the rest of their lives and that they would have to live in the old Uchiha residence which didn’t burn with every thing else for some odd reason that the auther of Suki has no idea why because she is stupid.
 
To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sofyuchiha9 on October 3, 2006, 1:50:13 PM

Sofyuchiha9 on
Sofyuchiha9Aw!^^ is that Sasuke's cousin? If it is then that means I have a cousin-in-law!(I'm married to Sasuke and that means...new relatives!^^)

monkey_banana_smoothie on October 3, 2006, 9:47:35 PM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieWhich one? Oh, his niisan? That's Itachi! XDXDXD

Foxx: *poofs out of nowhere*Don't fall off the roof again.

MBS: Huh?*falls off roof again*

Sofyuchiha9 on October 4, 2006, 5:24:38 AM

Sofyuchiha9 on
Sofyuchiha9no Foxx...is she sasuke's cousin

monkey_banana_smoothie on October 4, 2006, 6:32:13 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieOH, no. She's not! ^_^'' She's just a good friend of his! :D
 
She's not even a Uchiha! ^_^''
She's a 1/2 demon! :D
Being a 1/2 demon would be fuuuuuun! *goes crazy*