Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Naruto and Sakura!

Suki=Love (not like the one on Gaara's head! That's ai) :D

Chapter 2 - Naruto and Sakura!

Chapter 2 - Naruto and Sakura!
Suki
 
Chapter 2: Naruto and Sakura!
 
Years passed as the two lived together in harmony. They graduated the academe and went back two days later.
 
They were the first ones there.
 
They didn’t speak a word, only went to a seat. Foxx sat in a seat above the seat next to Sasuke’s.
 
~~
 
Two girls by the names of Yamanaka Ino and Haruno Sakura entered the room rather loudly. The ½ demon looked at them.
 
‘Annoying little people,’ she thought to herself.
 
They noticed her friend sitting and ran to him, pushing another classmate out of the way. His name was Uzumaki Naruto.
 
He looked rather mad.
 
-~*meanwhile somewhere else*~-
 
“The girl, Foxx, as you all should recall, is one of the ½ demons. The only one. She has the most talent. So does the boy, Sasuke. Then...there’s Naruto,” Hokage-sama told some jonin.
 
A gray haired man thought to himself, ‘Naruto and Foxx, eh?
 
Foxx heard that all the girls were bickering about sitting next to Sasuke. She got tired of that and jumped down into the seat.
 
“Foxx! What are you doing?!” one girl screamed.
 
“What does it look like, baka-ana?” she answered, looking over with her stare, sending fear into everyone’s hearts who dared look back...and those who looked away.
 
She heard someone step behind her and she turned to see Naruto facing Sasuke.
 
Foxx felt everything leave as she watched. A kid hit Naruto on the butt, sending him forward. The two boy’s lips met and their eyes grew.
 
The burnet tried very hard to keep herself from laughing.
 
The two separated their lips and started to spit up.
 
The raven-haired boy looked at the girl next to him to say if-you-laugh-at-me-later-i-will-kill-you. She gave him a thumbs up and turned back to the front to see the fanny-girls get riled up and start to attack the blonde boy.
 
 
~~
Sakura decided to sit on the other side of Sasuke, Naruto sat next to Foxx, and Foxx was next to Sasuke.
 
“The next step is the assignment of official duties to you all on behalf of our village. We will begin by dividing you into three-man cells, though; one will have to be four-man, because there’s an extra student. Each of which will be mentored by a jonin, a more senior ninja......who will guide and coach you as you become familiar with your various assignments,” Iruka explained to his ex-students.
 
‘Hm...three or four man cells?...Sake could be one , but that girl, Sakura? NO WAY!’ Foxx thought to herself.
 
‘Three or four man cells? Sounds like two or three too many,’ the raven-haired boy thought to himself....though, second thoughts rushed into his mind when he looked over at his friend. (o_~)
 
‘It’s perfect! I know they’ll team me up with Sasuke!....And not that Foxx girl!’ pinkie-fanny-girl thought to herself.
 
‘As long as I’m partnered with Sakura...I’ll take anybody else...except Sasuke!!’ Blonde boy thought.
 
“I made the selections so that each cell’s abilities would be approximately equal,” Iruka acknowledged.
 
“WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!”
 
~~
 
“Next, cell number 7. Haruno Sakura...Uzumaki Naruto...Uchiha Sasuke...and Kiba Foxx.”
 
“IRUKA SENSEI! WHY DID YOU PUT ME, A MOST EXALEANT NINJA, WITH THAT LOW LIFE, SASUKE?!” Blondie-boy yelled/complained to everyone’s ex-teacher.
 
“Naruto! You have the lowest grades, while Sasuke, excluding Foxx, has the highest grades in the class!” the old sensei scolded the old student.
 
“Just don’t hold me down, dobe,” raven-haired boy said coolly.
 
“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!”
 
~~
The burnet girl sat on the roof of the house she shared with one of her friends. She was eating peacefully when she started to think of....Him.
 
She grabbed her head with the pain returning. She decided that it’d be best to head back to the school, but before she left, grabbed a scroll....to read.
 
~~
 
She saw her friend tied up.
 
“You spar with Naruto a bit, Sake-sama?” she asked, like she already knew, but felt like being cool.
 
He only responded by looking away.
 
“It’s yoroshii, I won’t tell a soul, Sake.”
 
She untied him, and fallowed him as he left the room.
 
Before he left, he told Foxx something, “You don’t need to fallow me.”
 
“...But I can and will.”
 
“Hn...”
 
“Now, Sake, ‘hn’ isn’t a word!”
 
She loved to taunt him like this! XP
 
~~
 
The two found Sakura alone, who was happy to see Sasuke...but, Foxx was a different story.
 
“SASUKE! MY SWEET, OLD FASHIONED BOY!...Oh, and Foxx,” her eyes found the black ones of the ½ demon.
 
“Ignore me,” the other girl told her, not even looking at her, but a tree. (What? Trees are the coolest things and MUCH more entertaining than Sakura!! :D lol)
 
“Sasuke?! DID YOU SUMMON UP YOUR NERVE?! I’M RIGHT HERE, READY AND WAITING!!”
 
‘What she blabbering on about??’ Foxx thought to herself.
 
Her demon answered, ‘I have no clue, Foxx.’
 
‘Wha’eva, Makami,’ she answered in her head.
 
“Recess is over. Where’s that jerk, Naruto?” the raven-haired boy said, not caring that Foxx wasn’t in.
 
(Monkey_banana_smoothie isn’t either....Plz leave a message! Lol!)
 
“You’re changing the subject again!” the pinkie answered (not really) to her crushes question.
 
‘Changing...? Again...?’ the other girl pondered. ‘What the hell?’
 
‘Don’t look at me,’ the demon wolf answered.
 
“Can’t we get away from Naruto—and Foxx—for just one second?! They always comes between us! It’s because they both were badly brought up!!”
 
The ½ demon squinted her eyes, so did Sasuke.
 
Sakura continued, “They don’t have to answer to any one, ever, and that’s what made them elfish!!! If I did the kinds of things they get away with, my parent s would ground me for life!”
 
The ½ demon interrupted the pinkie, “WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BEING ALONE! BEING GROUNDED AND SCOLDED FOR LIFE DOESN’T COMPARE TO THE PAIN THAT SAKE, NAURTO, AND I HAVE TO LIVE WITH WHEN WE GO HOME!” and with that said, she ran off into the academy, went into a corner, and hugged her knees to her chest.
 
‘...I don’t even know how it FEELS to be scolded by parents....Or a parent’s love,’ the girl thought to herself as she sat there about to cry.
 
‘Suck it up, Foxx! Do you wanna be like a human?’ her demon scolded her.
 
‘I don’t know what it feels to be scolded by parents, but a demon...’
 
‘SHUT UP!’
 
‘You two shut up!’ a new voice echoed through her mind.
 
‘W-who are you??’
 
‘I’m....err...err....SEE YA!’ Just as it appeared, the mysterious voice vanished.
 
The girl sinced a new presence, she jumped up and grabbed a kunai. The footsteps stopped in front of the door.
 
“Oh...Shikamaru...!” she acknowledged her—and his—presence. She put her kunai down, but then stuck it back up, “What are you doing here??”
 
“The new team’s troublesome, so I’m going to be here. Ino is bossy and Choji only stuffs his face with food,” the lazy shinobi responded.
 
“Tell me about it. My team is also very annoying.”
 
“Oi, you got three others on your team, then there’s that Jonin, which makes your team a five-man cell. Mines only going to be four-man. So I guess yours is going to be more troublesome...especially with Naruto.”
 
“Oi, Naruto and I are almost the same!”
 
“You traveled from a land father than the sand village and NEVER felt love, Naruto feels love from Iruka sensei.”
 
“I’ve felt love many times. And, yes, once I was surrounded by hate, but that’s different now. I’ve got you, Sake, and Hina as friends. Oh, and Makami at times.”
 
“Why you even think that demon is friendly is beyond me. It seems that the two of you NEVER get along.”

“OI! OI! She teaches me! She encouraged me to get to the Uchiha clan!”
 
“Whatever...So, are you just going to sit in that corner on the floor or are you going to sit in a seat?”
 
The girl looked at the floor. –Sweet drop- “You’re shadow...?”
 
“Yep.”
 
The girl was somewhat ticked, but Shika was one of her only friends. She never wanted to fight with her friends...well, maybe Makami sometimes but that’s just for fun.
 
 
She moved to the seat at the end, closest to the door, and waited for everyone to enter. Sasuke came in with a triumphant smirk on his face.
 
She pulled out the scroll and started to read. She felt her guy friend sit down next to her. “What cha reading,” he asked.
 
“...A scroll.”
 
“What’s IN the scroll?”
 
“...Things to read.”
 
“What things to read?”
 
“Many.”
 
“Stop betting around the bush.”
 
“Ain’t.”
 
“You are too,” the raven-haired boy started to act like the li’l him.
 
The ½ demon responded by this by taking her index finger and poking his forehead with it.
 
“That’s not funny,” he told her, turning back. She knew that he was embarrassed.
 
“What? Sake-san doesn’t like being poked in the forehead??”
 
He turned away from her.
 
-~*meanwhile somewhere else*~-
 
“I’M I GOING TO BE ON THE POT ALL MY LIFE?!?” the blonde screamed.
 
To Be Continued...
 
MBS: ok, quick thing. When you see the line, squiggle, and star, from now ON it means ‘meanwhile, somewhere else’. Ok? Ok.
 
-~**~-
 
Fire: Where’s monkey_banana_smoothie?? She’s not in her room.
 
Light: She’s on the roof.
 
Fire: WHAT?!
 
Light: She’s. On. The. Roof.
 
Fire: AGAIN!?
 
Water: Again.
 
Fire: Why won’t you help get her off the roof?!
Water: We dared her to go up there, duh.
 
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ktp14 on October 4, 2006, 8:03:35 AM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on October 4, 2006, 8:10:43 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieI'm still working on chapter 3 and your request.*really is at the time*
 
Foxx: ....I have no comment for you.
 
SOME ENCOURAGEMENT WOULD HELP!
 
Foxx: You can't do it.
 
Thank you! ^_^

ktp14 on October 4, 2006, 8:14:55 AM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on October 4, 2006, 8:20:32 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieWhere are you typing?

ktp14 on October 4, 2006, 8:24:01 AM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on October 4, 2006, 8:30:14 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieOh.
 
Foxx: Didn't that sorta happen with you guys?
 
Nope! What happened when some idiot (not me) said that he was going to blow the school up, we stood on a track (which used to be a dump *that is true*) and waited to go inside and we just talked and that. Best part was that it was during Sign Language! We didn't have to listen to Mrs. Gokey!! XD

ktp14 on October 4, 2006, 8:35:30 AM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on October 4, 2006, 8:42:15 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieOh, that stinks. Four hours. O_O
 
Foxx: How many hours did you guys sit there?
 
MBS: I don't know or care.

ktp14 on October 4, 2006, 8:44:01 AM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on October 4, 2006, 8:46:56 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieMaaaaaan. Now that stinks. Now, if you had Mrs. Gokey (WORST teacher EVER) when it happened, it would be so good. And if my science teacher was watching over you, that would rule. He threw his wear-wolf doll (tied to a rolling chair with duck tape) to a wall! *bursts out laughing*

ktp14 on October 4, 2006, 8:51:45 AM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on October 4, 2006, 8:55:37 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieTHat sounds cool. *wishes science teacer would do something like that*
 
Foxx: Didn't last year you had a funny science teacher.
 
Yep, and she's still my favorite teacher! :3