Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Hatake Kakashi-sensei

Suki=Love (not like the one on Gaara's head! That's ai) :D

Chapter 3 - Hatake Kakashi-sensei

Chapter 3 - Hatake Kakashi-sensei
Suki
 
Chapter 3: Hatake Kakashi
 
The blonde looked out the door again.
 
“Cut it out, Naruto!” the pinkie said to the blonde, peeking his head out of the room, still searching to see if the new sensei was coming.
 
“Why are we the only cell......WHOSE TEACHER HASN’T SHOWN UP YET?! All the other teams have already gone off with their teachers. Even Iruka sensei has gone!” the blonde boy complained.
 
The burnet finished the scroll she was reading, tucked it way into her pouch on her back pocket and pulled out a pencil and started to play with it in-between her two index fingers, only to have it fly to the very back, “OI!!! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO?!!”
 
The ½ demon growled. This is one reason she hated other humans. They don’t have a care for other’s wellbeing.
 
Her growls ended when the door opened and a silver haired man entered and an eraser landed on his head.
 
‘Who’s that?’ the half demon thought. ‘Our new teacher?’
 
‘So...this is our elite shinobi leader? He looks completely worthless!’ the Uchiha thought to himself. Though, someone was listening.
 
You see, with ½ demons (*caugh*Foxx*caugh*) hand down a jutsu called ‘Bunyaga’ (MBS no research on the name, just came up with it and kept it) which allows the user to read/send messages to another person’s mind without wasting any chakra or using any...unless wanted to....for either the user or victim—err—person whose mind is being read, I mean! ^_^’
 
The ½ demon got out of his mind to leave it in peace—and to listen to the new unknown sensei.
 
“Hmmm...How shall I put this? Based on my first impression, I’d have to say......I hate you!!” the silver haired man said.
 
~~~~~
 
 
The five moved to the academy roof. The students sat while the sensei stood in front of them.
 
“Now, I’d like you all to tell us a little about yourselves,” the teacher explained.
 
“Like what?” Sakura asked.
 
“...You know the usual. Your favorite thing...what you hat the most...dreams, ambitions, hobbies. Things like that.”
 
“Help us out here, coach. You go first. Show us how it’s done,” the blonde boy explained.
 
“That’s right...after all, you’re a complete stranger to us...a mystery,” pinkie-fanny-girl added.
 
“Oh...me?” the man asked. He continued, “My name is Hatake Kakashi. I’m the kind of person who doesn’t feel like talking about his likes and dislikes! My dreams for the future are none of your business...but anyway, I have lots of hobbies...”
 
“Oi...he said a lot,” the pink girl named after cherry blossoms and paused, “but all we learned was his name.”
 
“Now, it’s your turn. Starting with you on the right,” Kakashi said to Naruto.
 
“Me, right?! My name is Uzumaki Naruto! What I like is instant cup ramen! What I like even better is when Iruka sensei treats me to ramen at the Ichiraku noodle bar!! What I hate is the three minute wait after I pour in the boiling water.”
 
‘He appears to have nothing more on his mind than ramen,’ the new sensei thought.
 
“My dream is to one day......be a better shinobi than lord hokage!! And then all the villagers will have to acknowledge my existence at last!!”
 
‘Well, hasn’t he turned out interesting,’ the teacher thought.
 
“My hobbies are pranks and practical jokes, I guess,” the boy in orange said.
 
“Next!” the silver haired man said quickly.
 
“My name is Uchiha Sasuke. There are plenty of things I hate, but I don’t see that it matters, considering there is almost nothing I do like. It seems pointless to talk about ‘dreams’...That’s just a word......but what I do have is determination. I plan to restore my clan. And there’s someone I have sworn...to kill,” the raven-haired Uchiha (well, I guess they’re all raven-haired) boy said.
 
‘He is so cool,’ the girl in the dress-thing thought. (Has anyone found out what that thing that Sakura wears is? Is it just a dress with slits??)
 
‘Sure hope it’s not me,’ the blonde thought.
 
The ½ demon didn’t think a thing.
 
“And the pink-haired girl,” Kakashi said.
 
“I am Haruno Sakura. My favorite thing is...well it’s not really a thing, it’s a person. A boy...and that boy is...uh...let’s move on to my dream,” the girl blushed and then continued, “I hate......Naruto and Foxx!”
 
‘WHAT?!’ Naruto thought.
 
‘Like. I. Care,’ the ½ demon thought.
 
“My hobbies are,” she continued, but stopped.
 
‘It sounds as though young girls......are more interested in love than ninjutsu,’ the sensei thought.
 
“Next!”
 
“Oh...Me...?” the cold onyx eyes of the ½ demon turned from Sakura to Kakashi. She didn’t smile and continued, “My name’s Kiba Foxx. I have few likes, and a lot of hated things. My ambition is to kill someone that’s...‘wronged’ me in my past. My hobbies are no one’s but my business,” the ½ demon said, a sigh at the end.
 
‘Seems that the ½ demon and Uchiha have the same ambition. I’m not amazed, for knowing what Lord Hokage has told me,’ Kakashi thought.
 
“Enough. I believe we all understand one another. Formal training begins tomorrow,” the sensei said.
 
“YES, SIR! WHAT WILL OUR DUTIES BE?!” the blonde of the team said, saluting to Kakashi.
 
‘OUR FIRST REAL SHINOBI MISSION!’ he thought (Naruto did!).
 
“Our first project only the members of this cell,” the grayed haired man said.
 
“What is it? What?” Naruto asked.
 
“Survival exercises,” the teacher replied.
 
“Survival exercises?” Kyuubi-holder asked.
 
“But why would that be a mission?” Sakura asked, “Our school days were full of survival training!”
 
“But you’ll have to survive...against me,” Kakashi-sensei said, “It won’t be your typical practice.”
 
“Well, then, what kind of practice will it be?” asked the fox-boy.
 
Kakashi started to laugh, “What are you laughing about, Kakashi sensei?” asked Sakura (have you noticed Foxx is really quiet?).
 
“Oh, nothing it’s just that...if I told you, you’d chicken out,” the teacher explained.
 
“Chicken out...? Why?!” asked blonde boy.
 
“Of the twenty-seven members of your graduating class, only nine will actually be accepted as junior-level shinobi. The other eighteen must go back for more training. The test we are about to perform has a 66% rat of failure,” Kakashi explained.
 
Naruto and Sakura looked really scared, while Sasuke and Foxx had no hint of fear—well, except, Sasuke had a little sweet on his face.
 
“HAHAHA! See? You’re chickening out already!” the sensei laughed at the four students.
 
“THAT SUCKS!!! WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH HELL! WHAT ABOUT OUR GRADUATION TEST?!” yelled Naruto in anger.
 
“OH! We wanted to eliminate all the hopeless cases from your ranks. The ones who are left are the only students who show true potential,” the grayed haired sensei said. “In any event, we’ll meet tomorrow morning on the practice field so that I can evaluate each of your skills and weaknesses. Bring all of your ninja tools and weapons. And don’t have breakfast beforehand...unless you enjoy throwing up.”
 
‘No way will I let this set me back. I’ll kick Kakashi sensei’s @$$! Then I’ll get some respect! YEAH!’ thought the kyuubi holder.
 
“The details of your assignment are in this hand out. Memorize it......and don’t be late!”
 
“THROW UP?” yelled/asked the pink haired girl, “HOW HARD IS THIS EXERCISE GOING TO BE?!”
 
‘I can’t fail it! That could mean leaving Sasuke to that Foxx girl...This is like a test of my love!!’ the girl named after cherry-blossoms thought.
 
Sasuke didn’t do anything, but crumble the paper up. What a waste of tree, Sasuke! You could’ve given it to Foxx to draw on!!!!
 
‘Aww, man! It’s all in kanji!!’ thought the fox-boy.
 
Foxx stared at it then folded it and put it into her back pocket.
 
“Sakura. Naruto. You two are dismissed. Sasuke and Foxx. I must speak to you two,” the silver haired sensei said to his students.
 
Though wonder and curiosity filled their minds, the blonde and pinkie left. The two who stayed looked back to the sensei.
 
“Lord Hokage told me about you two living together and what you are, Foxx,” he explained.
 
“What do you mean...?” asked the ½ demon.
 
“You’re a ½ demon—a hanma, right?”
 
“Yes,” her eyes showed how amazed she was.
 
“You two are dismissed,” the sensei said. Sasuke jumped off but the sensei called to Foxx, “Oh, and Foxx? It’s probably a good idea to tell Sakura and Naruto soon.”
 
Foxx nodded to him. She jumped off into the village after Sasuke back home.
 
To Be Continued...
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment