Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Fight! Pass Or Fail! Part I

Suki=Love (not like the one on Gaara's head! That's ai) :D

Chapter 4 - Fight! Pass Or Fail! Part I

Chapter 4 - Fight! Pass Or Fail! Part I
Suki
 
Chapter 4: Fight! Pass or Fail! Part 1
 
That night, Sasuke and Foxx talked about what they should do....
 
“Sake?” asked Foxx, ending a short silence between her and the raven-haired heart throb.
 
“What?”
 
“I’ve got a feeling....nevermind, it’s stupid...”
 
“Tell me.”
 
“No. Forget it. It’s stupid.”
 
“Tell me before I unleash you-know-what.”
 
“Fine. I’ve got a feeling that Kashi-sensei will be late. And he said that I should tell Sakura-san and Naruto-kun what I am then. Well, that’s what I think.”
 
“Are you kidding?”
 
“No. Why?”
 
“That’s like asking for Itachi or Iteco to kill you.”
 
“Ok...I won’t...but, Kashi said that I should tell them soon.”
 
“Hn...”
 
“‘Hn’ isn’t a word, Sake-kun.”
 
~Next Day~
 
“YOU’RE LATE!!!!” screamed Naruto and Sakura angrily at the new sensei.
 
~~
“I’ve set this alarm to go off at noon,” said Kakashi, “I have here three small bells...your challenge is to steal these from me before the timer sounds. Anyone who fails......doesn’t get any lunch. Instead you will be tied to that tree stump, so I can eat your lunch in front of you.”
 
‘So that’s why you wanted us to go without breakfast!’ thought the four genin, three of which had growling stomachs, while the lone one stood there smugly. ½ demons don’t need any meals, ya know.
 
Their sensei continued, “All you need is just one bell...apiece. But since there aren’t enough to go around, one of you is definitely headed for the stump....And whoever that is will be the first of you to fail. One of you is on your way back to school...and disgrace. You may, if you choose, use shuriken. Attack as though you mean to kill or you’ll never stand a chance,” said Kakashi, snatching the three bells up (jingle, jangle) (hehe...I wuv bells) into his hand.
 
“BUT...BUT THAT’S SO DANGEROUS!” yelled the Haruno.
 
“YOU COULDN’T EVEN DODGE AN ERASER!! YOU’RE GONNA GET YOURSELF KILLED!” said Naruto merrily. (-hehe- I feel all giggly inside....i donno why! ^w^)
 
“Only the weak speak loudly. Now, let’s forget the dunce, and we’ll start on my signal!” said Kakashi. The blonde was starting to get angry. He took a kunai out and snapped it into his hand, as he rushed toward his new teacher. Quicker than a blink of a human eye, the gray haired sensei had his student’s kunai, still in Naruto’s hand, to the back of his head. “Not so fast,” said the sensei calmly, “I didn’t say ‘go’.”
 
‘Wow...! I didn’t even see him move!’ thought Sakura.
 
‘So this is an elite shinobi...’ thought Sasuke.
 
‘That’s it? That’s as fast as an elite shinobi can move? That was alright, I guess...for a human,’ thought the ½ demon.
 
“But at least you struck to kill...so, it seems you’ve begun to respect me. Heh-heh-heh...maybe......just maybe...I’m starting to like you three....and now...ready...steady...GO!!!” said/shouted (at the end) Kakashi.
 
~~~~~~~~
 
 
“The basis arts is to become invisible...eradicate yourself...” said Kakashi.
 
‘All four of them are hidden,’ thought the sensei.
 
The raven-haired boy sat in a tree, ready to attack when the teacher’s guard was down. The girl named after a beautiful flower linger in the bushes. The burnet girl moved quickly to try and find them, without being out in the open. The blonde was...err....the blond was....“IT’S TIME OF THE MATCH TO BEGIN!!” he yelled. OOOOH! He’s out in the open....aw....the blonde was being him! ^w^ “LET’S MAKE IT A REAL MATCH, WORTHY OF THE GREATEST WARRIORS!”
 
“You may be thinking of the wrong kind of match...” said the silver haired sensei.
 
‘That fool,’ thought Sasuke.
 
“THE ONLY WRONG THING HERE IS YOUR HAIRSTYLE!” said the blonde.
 
The sensei put his hand into his pouch on his back left side pocket. Naruto stopped in his tracks. “Let me teach you.....your first ninjutsu skill!! Taijutsu! The art of the trained body!” said Kakashi.
 
‘The trained body? Isn’t that like hand-to-hand combat?...so how come......he’s going for a weapon?’ thought the Kyuubi holder.
 
The sensei pulled out a book called ‘Icha-Icha Paradise.’ “.....? Is something wrong? I thought you were coming for me,” said the sensei.
 
Now, let’s pry away from what Naruto and Kakashi are doing (which is boring, beyond belief, fact or fiction) (hehe), to the three others, Sakura, Sasuke, and Foxx.
 
Foxx found Sakura really fast. She quickly got to the bush.
 
“Pst...Haruno...I know what Kashi-sensei is doing. He’s trying—” whispered the ½ demon.
 
“Why are you talking to me, Kiba?” whispered Sakura back.
 
“So all of us can pass. Just because we’re rivals...err....enemies, doesn’t mean we can’t just throw that aside for now, and be teammates. This isn’t get a bell by yourself. He’s trying to have us do team work!”
 
“Ya, right.”
 
The inner selves of the two were boiling.
 
“GO AWAY, KIBA!!!”
 
“DAMN PREP!”
 
Well, yea...
 
The two heard Kakashi sensei yell, “ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!”
 
They then heard Sasuke above them, “They’re both baboons.”
 
“Sake!” whispered Foxx to herself happily. She crawled up the tree really fast.
 
When she got to the spot where her guy friend was, he looked at her slightly, back to Naruto and Kakashi, then back to her, shocked. “Wh-what are you doing here?” he asked, blushing (ja know what he’s thinking! o_~.
 
“I want to tell you something!” she whispered. Her face changed to show her confusion. “And why are you blushing?
 
“N-nothing. Get out with it.”
 
“With what?”
 
“What you have to tell me!”
 
“OH! Kashi-sensei wants us to use teamwork! And I know what you gonna say. ‘hn...’ then I’ll say, ‘hn isn’t a word’ and that and all this crap will go on just because you hate Naru and Haruno. Well, I dislike Naru. I really despise Haruno’s existence. Ok, I despise Haruno no matter what, but still...we’re a freaking cell!”
 
“It still doesn’t mean that I’ll work with those two annoying freaks.”
 
“I’m a freak, duface!” she yelled whispering, and she smacked the back of his head really hard. “Those two are normal! Ok, so Haruno has an inner self and Naru has the Kyuubi, but still...”
 
“How do you know that?”
 
“Just do.”
 
“And...Sakura has an inner self?”
 
The ½ demon sat there and glared at him. This spelled one thing: DEATH WILL COME TO YOU. Or Makami Want BLLLLLOOOOOODDDD!
 
One of those two.
 
He gulped. “F-fine, you and I’ll work together. Oi. Look. Kakashi-sensei’s guard is down!”
 
The Uchiha heir threw four shrunken and two kunai. “No...!” the kunoichi in black yelled silently. She pushed Sasuke off the tree and grabbed his hand. The two ran as they saw the teacher turn into a stump.
 
“WHOA! WHOA! NO WAY!! THAT WAS OVERKILL, SASUKE!!” yelled the blonde from a tree (he was hanging by a rope) (hehe....) (-MBS slaps self- CAN YOU STOP THINKING OF YAOI?!?!) (NO!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) (NOOO! –MBS slaps self again-) (sorry....) (yaoi fangirl I am) (well, back to this). The two ninja stood there. The raven-haired boy looked shocked and started to pant where they were, behind a tree.
 
The onyx eyes of the kunoichi looked at him with one message: joo trust me now?
 
The boy sighed and looked away blushing, and said, “Fine. You win. I should listen to you more often. Us humans are inferior to your race, right?”
 
“Hai. Hai. It’s true, but nai.”
 
“...hn...”
 
“Hn isn’t a word, Sake-san.”
 
“....whatever...let’s get—”
 
YEEAAAAAAAH!!!!
 
The two quickly looked around.
 
Sasuke looked over to Foxx and said worryingly, “That scream...”
 
The girl looked sorta sad, “Hanaro-teme....” Foxx quickly put her up like she was surprised and turned around.
 
‘Sensei....’ Sasuke looked around, surprised about what his girl friend did. It’s hard to scare, surprise, or any thing related, Foxx.
 
“I’ve seen you two got the idea...or it was one of you,” the sensei with gravity deifying hair said, his eye moving in the direction of Foxx.
 
Then, the wolf got the feeling of something hit her.
 
‘Bunyaga....’
 
Sasuke looked toward her, thinking she’ll give him a look, but her eyes....looked like she was out cold.
 
~meeting in Foxx’s head~
 
“Makami!” her footsteps ran through the corridor, looking for the demon. “Makami! Makami! Where are you?!” She skidded to a halt, coming upon the demon.
The demon looked as though it was a normal wolf...with a spiked collar, black eyes with red slits in the middle, and a Konoha head band around its neck. This was the one demon others, among all the other creatures that ever lived, were terrified of because of the shear power that this wolf demon (lol) (will tell later) possesses.
 
It’s harsh voice spoke up, “Hai....? What is it, Foxx?”
 
The girl gulped. “Is....is this the Bunyaga coming in? Is it really it?! Will I be able to read Sake’s mind and give him advice?!”
 
“Slow down, wakai aru. Yes. It’s the Bunyaga—the jutsu to read minds and not waist any chakra. Be happy that you have this blessing, yoji. Just don’t use it like Iteco-teme does.”
 
“I won’t do what that teme did, shujin.”
 
~Meeting ended ^^~
 
‘Sake...!’ the ½ demon thought, activating the Bunyaga.
 
‘W-what? What’s going on?’
 
‘This is what I’ve told you before about. The Bunyaga. Stay calm. I’m gonna tell you my plan....’
 
‘Shochi...!’
 
To Be Continued.....
 
Ok, ok...now why the thing about Makami and the wolf demon thing being so lol-ish:
 
Makami = wolf demon (in Japanese XP)
 
The Japanese words I’ve used and meanings:
 
Hai = Yes
 
Nai = No (EZ, eh?)
 
Wakai = Young
 
Aru = One
 
Yoji = Child
 
Shujin = Master
 
Shochi= OK! (those who read Byoki, TRICKED JA!!! XDDDD)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment