Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Fight! Pass Or Fail! Part II

Suki=Love (not like the one on Gaara's head! That's ai) :D

Chapter 5 - Fight! Pass Or Fail! Part II

Chapter 5 - Fight! Pass Or Fail! Part II
Suki
 
Chapter 5: Fight! Pass or Fail! Part 2
 
MBS notes: -looks calm- -ama-za-zing-....URESHII SHIN’NEN!!! (Happy New Year!!!)
 
~Story beginning~
 
Sasuke sprinted to the sensei as Foxx appeared and started running up behind him.
 
‘What are you two doing...?’ the sensei asked with his mind.
 
The ½ demon listened closely to what he was thinking. Sasuke punched the sensei, but Kakashi sensei blocked it! Holy crap, this is intense to me!!!(nothing happens where I live that’s really exciting) XP
 
Then he did that weird thing attack he did in the manga/anime (WHICH EVER!! XP) while Foxx came by behind and grabbed two of the three bells, and running away. She looked to Sasuke and used the Bunyaga (I love typing that! Bunyaga, Bunyaga, Bunyaga, Bunyaga! ^w^) –caugh, caugh- well, on with this! XP
 
‘Come on! We’ve got to get to where we started and find Haruno-teme and Naru-san!’
 
‘Tadashii...!!’ The two ran off to where the three of them started, leaving a 26 year old jonin confused of what just happened.
 
~~
 
The two ninja stopped where they were, where their team started this survival test.
 
“I guess I’ll look for Naru-san and you look for Haruno-teme,” the ½ demon said cheerily, turning the way she felt Naruto was in and starting that way, but stopped when Sasuke put his hand on her shoulder. “What now...? You want to find Naru and I find Haruno? That’s baka na.”
 
The Uchiha heir looked at her seriously. “Nai....”
 
“Oh, oh! Lemme guess again! I love,” the girl paused.
 
“Um...Foxx-chan...?”
 
“Hold on, dramatic pause,” the kunoichi said, holding a finger up. After ten seconds passed, thinking that it was long enough dramatic pause, Foxx continued, “...Guessing!” She smiled a friendly smile. “Yoroshii, yoroshii...what could it be..........I’ve got nothing...so, what is it?”
 
“Look over there,” the guy said, pointing over to a clearing where the one, and only Sasuke fangirl of the team was walking, searching for none other than Sasuke himself. Then she spotted them....both.
 
“SASUKE-KUUUN!!” she screamed running to him then noticed Foxx. “W-what’s going on?! Why is Kiba here?”
 
The Uchiha just ignored her and turned to the ½ demon, “Foxx. Where’s the bells?”
 
“B-bells? You two got some bells?”
 
The ½ demon looked up from the book she just pulled out of her back pocket and reached inside of her front pocket and took out one bell.
 
“Here. Take this one, the other one’s safe in my pocket,” she said returning to her story. Sasuke looked at her for a little bit, curious of how she could be reading that book...upside down. He took the book quickly from her hand, surprising her, and replacing it right side up. “Oh...maybe that’s why,” the girl started to mumble.
 
“You two got two...? Really! Wow...you’re amazing, Sasuke,” Sakura said, trying to keep her cool.
 
‘This is terrible! How will I ever get a bell for myself?! I can’t go on like this. I might end up somewhere far away from Sasuke!!!’ she thought.
 
The Haruno heir continued, “Uh...I mean...”
 
Sasuke turned to her and gave her a death glare that the Sasuke fangirls and Foxx knew all to well. The pink-nde shuted upped.
 
BRRRRRING!
 
‘Sasuke...’
 
~Ten Minutes Later~
 
GRRRRUMBLE went the stomachs of the human genin of team 7.
 
“Oh, my. Listen to all the little stomachs growl! By the way, you three...I have an announcement.....about this exercise,” Kakashi sensei said, “None of you......need worry any more about being sent back to the academy.”
 
“YETA!” the blonde dobe said happily.
 
‘Even me? After the way I fainted?! We all passed?’ Sakura thought.
 
Inner Sakura was happy, “OH, yeta! Love conquers all!!”
 
Sasuke just smiled triumphantly. Foxx stared at him with a glare. ‘There’s no way. The operation of this exercise was to get a bell by using team work, right? So why did those two pass? They probably went alone and that. Naru-chan was busy up in a tree and Haruno-teme was looking for Sake-chan. And she fainted. And just talked to Sake-san about the bells,’ Foxx thought.
 
Kakashi sensei smiled under his dark blue mask as the pink-nde and blonde jumped up and down (though Naruto was tied up to a stump), “THIS ROCKS! IT MEANS ALL FOUR OF US—”
 
“Are hopeless. More schooling would be pointless. None of you will ever be shinobi!!!” the gravity defying haired sensei said, interrupting the pink-nde and blonde.
 
The two stopped and gasped and Sasuke’s smirk faded. Foxx kept staring at him. She knew.
 
Ta Be Continued Yo Dude...........

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment